How I Married a Porn Star - Finale

Story Info
The final day of the convention and aftermath. Party time..
8.4k words
4.82
71k
128
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,695 Followers

Author's Note

This is the final chapter of "How I Married a Porn Star". I had a great time writing this story and I hope you've all enjoyed it.

Few things though, just on the off chance that someone in the adult industry reads this, or even one of the women named in the series, I want to make something clear. I have nothing but respect for your work and art. This story is meant to be a fantasy only. I want to make clear that of course, most adult actors don't fall into orgies and whatnot. This was all meant for fun and fantasy. If any of you were offended, please accept my apologies.

For everyone else, enjoy the finale!

*

Saturday Morning

I woke up still laying on my back, which never happens. I looked down and saw Cassandra still laying in the position she had nestled into last night. I stayed still so as not to wake her and just kept admiring her. She looked angelic as she laid on my chest, her breasts crushed against me.

I knew had strong feelings for this woman, stronger than I'd felt before. It wasn't just that she was hot, we were really connecting as people, and she seemed to really like me too. But I also felt that with Sara last night as well.

Also, she was a porn star. How would I feel knowing that when she went to work another man would be doing unspeakable things to her? I'm not dense enough to believe that it translates to actual affection, but that doesn't mean that it wouldn't affect me.

Then I realized I was getting way ahead of myself and stayed in the moment, sighing contentedly. This was apparently enough to wake her up. Her eyes fluttered open and she realized where she was. She looked up at me, smiled and gave me a loving kiss on my chest.

"Morning," she said with a broad smile.

"Good morning," I said returning her smile.

"I can't remember sleeping so well," she said snuggling up tighter to me. "How about you?" I told her about my sleeping on my back and she smiled even more. Then the look she was giving me turned a little more serious.

"Can I talk serious with you for a minute?" she asked me. I nodded my head in acceptance & nervousness. "Sean, I'm gonna be honest with you. I've never felt about anyone even a fraction of what I feel for you." I was stunned into silence. "I'm probably scaring the shit out of you right now cause I know we just met, but I felt like maybe you felt somewhat like that with me too."

I could tell just by looking at her face that she was very nervous saying what she was saying.

"If I'm wrong, just tell me to shut up and I'll drop the whole thing because I'm really scared right now that I'm blowing any chance at something, and I don't want to do that and..."

"Cassandra," I kept repeating her name until she stopped rambling. "I was thinking the same thing before you woke up," I admitted. If the sun wasn't shining through the window, her smile would've done it.

"Really?" she said in a very excited voice.

"Yeah," I continued. "I know its weird, but I've really felt like we vibe well. You're smart, funny, beautiful, and really fun to be around. I just didn't know you felt that way about me."

She started kissing me all over my face, practically smothering me. At a certain point, it was like she was wearing me like a coat. After a minute, she finally let off.

"Sean, you have no idea how happy that makes me!" she said beaming. "I thought I was going crazy and was the only one who felt this! So, are you serious?" she asked me still happy, but with concern as well, "do you really want to give this thing a try?"

There it was. The question I had asked myself ten minutes previous was now staring me in the face. What the hell was I gonna say? Was I really going to be ok dating someone I knew was having sex with other guys? We needed to really talk this out if she was serious. Before I could speak, Cassandra spoke back up.

"Oh and just so you know," she said excitedly, "I am totally done with boy/girl scenes." She said it so matter of factly, I was shocked. "The only real cock I'm gonna have in me is yours."

"Really?" I replied, "are you sure about this?"

"Yeah, I've been thinking about going strictly girl/girl or solo for a while now, and this is the final straw. I still do wanna perform because the money is good and I do feel so empowered when I do it, but it'll only be by myself or with another girl from now on. I promise!"

"I mean, that's your decision," I stated. "If you wanna keep performing, it wouldn't be right if I tried to stop you."

"That's so sweet!" she said giving me another kiss. "Plus, it'll have great benefits for you too." I raised an eyebrow in confusion, and she snuggled up closer. "Well of course I'm gonna share the girls with you. I'm not a complete hypocrite. If I get to fuck 'em, you should too if you and they want."

My dick was rising at our conversation.

"Besides," she said sliding up my body, "I know some of the girls want a run at you. I kinda wanna show off what's mine now." Now my dick was really hard, and Cassandra noticed.

"Wanna preview?" she asked as if she needed an answer. She immediately started sucking on my dick with perfection. I indicated to her that I wanted her to swing her pussy over and we were soon 69ing on the bed. Her pussy scent was strong but good as clearly, she was deeply aroused.

She had my dick down her throat and bobbed her head furiously on it, clearly loving the sensation. I licked her slit all over, teasing her lips and clit. I even licked her asshole which made her shove herself harder against my face.

"You like my tight little ass, huh?" My answer was continuing my all over assault. "Mmm, I really love that."

A few more minutes of this and she got out a condom, climbed aboard my dick reverse cowgirl, and rode me hard and fast. Not so much love making, more of an itch scratching. I took a chance and laid a light smack onto one of her ass cheeks.

"That's it, Sean! Smack my dirty ass! Smack it while I ride your huge cock!"

I grabbed hold of her hips and began thrusting hard into her making her practically scream.

"FUCK!" she managed to grunt out, "pound that pussy!! Oh GOD!" By now, she was back as close to me as possible as she kept riding. I could reach up and squeeze her tits as she suddenly came hard.

"OOHHH FUCK!!!!" as her pussy gripping my cock so I could feel every spasm.

I withdrew from her as we changed over to missionary, getting in between her legs when she stopped me.

"Do you trust me?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied slightly confused.

"I trust you," she said full of emotion then looked down at my cock. "Take it off."

I looked down and saw the condom and quickly looked back at her.

"I'm on the pill and was tested 2 days ago, I wanna feel you raw in me."

I hate to admit it, but when she said it, my cock got even harder. I took the condom off and sunk my dick deep into her. It felt like a tight, velvet glove was welcoming me.

"Ungh!" Cassandra responded to my invasion. "That feels so much better," she said kissing me deeply. I decided I wouldn't fuck her this time, pure love making.

We mauled each other as I gently thrust inside of her, letting each other know that this was a tender act. Her hands made their way to my ass where she got a tight grip on me and tried to modulate my pace.

I started sucking on her neck which I quickly found out was a major turn on for her and got a quick response.

"Oh God!" she moaned. "Keep doing that! Oh, fuck you feel so good!"

Without the condom on, my dick could actually feel her getting wetter as I kept going. A few minutes, more and the box was unlocked again.

"I'm cumming!! Oh GOD! You make me cum so hard!"

Her pussy clamped down on me and I knew I couldn't last any longer. Understanding she was on the pill, but not having gotten permission, I decided to pull out and came on her stomach. She soon spooned some up with her fingers and gave it a taste, while rubbing the rest of it on her body.

"That was great, Sean," she said snuggling back up to me.

"You were great," I countered.

"I know..." she said as almost a throw away comment that made me chuckle. "You could've cum inside me, you know," she said softly into my ear.

"I didn't want to be rude."

"Aww, you're too sweet," as she leaned over and kissed me. "You can creampie me whenever you want though."

Just then my phone rang. I rolled my eyes assuming it was Chet but found that it was actually Kevin. Cassandra saw it as well and indicated I should answer it.

"Hello?"

"Sean! Good morning to you! How's it going?"

"Great," I told him honestly, while looking at my new girlfriend. "You?"

"Fantastic, but busy. Look, I talked to Kelly last night. Total misunderstanding! I completely forgot to tell you about the party. Gonna do some gambling around 7 then head up the suite. You in?"

Cassandra was listening on the call and nodded her head.

"Sure, but do you mind if I bring Cassandra with me?"

"Of course not! Shit! I was supposed to call her too! I'm so far behind. Look, I'll see you around the blackjack tables here around 7, ok?"

"See you then, good luck!"

"Thanks buddy!" as he hung up.

"I'm sure all our group will be there too, but if I see anyone through the day, I'll mention it." She looked at the clock on the table. "Guess I should shower and go back to my room."

"Or we shower here and have breakfast together?" Her face lit up yet again.

"Dating for less than 12 hours and already full of such good ideas," she said giving me a kiss.

With that, we got up and took a quick shower, ensuring that all our important parts were clean. I got dressed and she threw on what she had last night so we could get to her room. Amazingly, we saw and encountered no one in the hallway on the way to her room. She quickly changed into attire for the convention, and we headed down.

I asked if she wanted to have breakfast in the VIP section of the convention, mentioning that I'd seen a brunch on there. She said that would be perfect and we headed toward the convention center.

Of course along the way, we had to run into Chet.

"Dude! There you are! I haven't seen your ass all weekend. You coming to the breakfast? Some of the dudes are hitting up the Denny's before the convention."

"Nah, you go ahead," I said as nice as possible. "I got something else planned."

"That's cool, dude. Do your own thing." Then he saw who was next to me. "HOLY SHIT! You're Cassandra Calogera!!"

"Chet! Keep it down huh?" I cautioned him.

"Oh my fuckin' God, you are a goddess!" Chet continued.

"Thank you," she said reservedly.

"Sean, how did you get hooked up with her?" Chet asked rather dismissively. I was getting angry, and Cassandra could see it in my eyes.

"Well, I am his girlfriend," Cassandra said flippantly. Chet's jaw was on the floor. "We should get going," she added pulling me along.

"See you later, bud!" I said waving to him, while he still had a shocked look on his face. "You enjoyed that, didn't you?" I asked once we got to our table.

"Didn't you?" she replied with a smirk.

We ordered and had a lovely breakfast. We talked about dating and long distance and how it would all work. Every word seemed to make Cassandra more excited about the prospect of us being together.

Once breakfast was done, she needed to head to the convention center for her last day. I gave her a kiss and sent her off, smiling to myself. At that point, I really didn't want to go to the convention. It seemed like it had all been too much overload. I decided to walk around the casino for a bit, played a few games, and didn't win a thing.

I walked around the strip for a while, and saw some of the sights, hotels and whatnot. Mostly I was lost in a daze about all the things that had happened to me this weekend. Sex with porn stars? Parties? Dating a porn star? This was getting to be insane.

Cassandra was texting me through the day. I told her I wasn't at the convention and had decided to walk around. She told me that she missed me and that she would meet me at the casino later. I also got phone calls from Sara, Gianna, Sunny and Roxy (who I didn't even give my number too) all making sure I would be there at 7. I reassured them all.

Somehow the day flew by, and before I knew it, it was time to head back and get dressed. I took a shower and got as cleaned up and looked as nice as I was gonna look. I had texted Kevin and asked about attire. He stressed that button down and jeans would do fine.

I wandered down to the casino around 7 and headed for the blackjack tables. I saw Kelly Kline and Kelly Madison with their respective spouses around one table. I also saw Roxy and Nautica who gave me a wave and a smile. Suddenly, someone came up on me from behind and wrapped me in a hug.

"Miss me?" I heard from Sara whose grip on me seemed to be tightening.

"Of course," I said while trying to wriggle my arms free. She placed a kiss on the back on my neck.

"I didn't see you today," she told me while still having me wrapped up. "Where were you?" I told her that I'd decided to walk around for a bit. "Smart," she said. "Rest up for tonight..." she added while flicking her tongue at the back of my neck.

"There you two are," Cassandra said coming up, seemingly unfazed with what Sara was doing to me.

"Hey babe!!" Sara said as they wrapped up in a big hug, kisses and all. Cassandra then came over to me and kissed me square on the lips.

"You two are so cute," Sara said with a beaming smile on her face.

"You two looked pretty cute yourselves," Cassandra countered.

"Hey!" Roxy said as she came over, smiling and dressed to party. She kissed the girls lightly and gave me a big old kiss. "Miss me?"

"Clearly," Sara said pointing to my crotch and a slight chub. Roxy giggled.

"I'll have to help you with that later," she said with a wink. Cassandra sidled up to me closer.

"She's a good helper," she said loud enough for everyone to hear and laugh. I started thinking, 'what the hell I was in for tonight?'

"There's my bitches!" Gianna said as if she needed an introduction. She kissed everyone and just shoved my face into her cleavage. She then released and kissed me. "Heaven, isn't it?"

"Comfortable, definitely comfortable."

She laughed and slung an arm around me.

"So we gonna win some fuckin' money tonight?!"

"Absolutely!" Kevin said greeting everyone. "Let's get some blackjack going around here!" Kevin handed chips to everyone, and we all hit the tables. I found a $10 table with Sara and Cassandra flanking me. I lost about $20 bucks after 30 minutes, Cassandra won $30, and Sara broke even. The entire floor could hear Gianna when she won or lost at the $20 table. Guessing by the happy and sad swearing, she was probably down about $100.

I decided to try the craps table with some of the chips that I got from Arthur, Sara and Cassandra joining me with Sasha finally showing up and Roxy close behind. Apparently, I'd finally found my game, cause I left up about $400, with most of the girls winning too. By then, Kevin and Kelly Madison were all trying to corral everyone up to the suite so we could eat and start the party.

We all crammed into the private elevator, Kelly Kline and Richard, Sunny, and Hannah joining all of us. We exited into a luxurious suite we later learned Kevin got from Arthur. It made the one from 'The Hangover' look like a Motel 6. Huge balcony, hot tubs, full bar, and Allen Testeverde sent some of the girls from his club to act as hostesses. I looked around and figured out there were about 30+ women here and maybe 5 guys.

Some of the girls started dancing, others went for straight for the bar while I went for the food, a might peckish from all the walking around during the day. A few wings and shrimp and I felt better. Suddenly, Cassandra was there handing me a drink with Sara quickly coming behind with their drinks.

"Oh, thanks," I said appreciatively.

"Of course!" Cassandra said batting her eyes a bit.

"We gotta take care of you," Sara said with a wink. I glanced over at Cassandra who just smiled sweetly too. There was a weird vibe that I didn't quite understand.

"HOT TUB!" Gianna screamed out seeing it on the secluded balcony. "We gotta hit that shit!" she declared as she started stripping.

"Wanna go in?" Cassandra asked me.

"Sure," I said as her and Sara let me out there.

The hot tub was huge and looked like it could easily accommodate 20 people. Kevin was in there with Roxy and Sasha, Kelly Madison and Ryan, Kelly Kline and Richard. Gianna then came out completely naked and got in. It wasn't till then that I realized everyone in the hot tub was nude.

I looked at Cassandra and Sara and they started stripping out. Sara looked over at me as she was taking off her bra.

"Come on, Sean," she said almost seductively.

I took off my clothes and folded them up as neatly as possible, placing them near the mess of clothes that Gianna had left in her wake. Cassandra and Sara were now nude as we walked over and got in the hot tub. Gianna commented on my naked state as only she could.

"Damn, boy!" she said looking at my genital region. "You weren't kidding, Sara!"

Though no one could tell with the heat of the hot tub, I could feel my face getting flush. Cassandra just leaned against me and smiled.

"Isn't it though?" she said slyly.

The three of us joined the rest in the hot tub, sinking into the waters. Cassandra and Sara were flanking me on either side and Kevin, Roxy and Sasha were directly opposite of us. Kevin was just smiling away.

"So Sean," he said with his arms around Roxy and Sasha, "how've you enjoyed your first expo?"

"It was definitely an experience," I told him earnestly. "Unforgettable comes to mind." Kevin smiled at that.

"Good!" he said with confidence. "I think it was our best yet! High marks to try and beat next year. Can't wait for you to see that!" I looked at him curiously. Kelly Madison looked at me and pipped up.

"Oh, you have to come next year," she insisted with Ryan and everyone else agreeing.

"Absolutely!" Kevin said. I was stunned at the graciousness of it all and nodded at him in both acceptance and appreciation. He just smiled.

"So, Sean," Roxy said, looking at me with a smile, "did we all live up to your expectations?" she said with a grin.

"We?"

"Porn stars," she clarified.

"Absolutely," I said confidently. "Everyone's been very nice and welcoming."

"I bet," she said with another grin. Sara spoke up looking at me and Cassandra.

"We certainly did our part!" she said with a smile.

"Absolutely," Cassandra said concurring. Thanks again for the hot tub for hiding my flushed face. I then noticed Sara and Cassandra both rubbing up on me.

"FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

We all turned and saw Tera Patrick enter the room and come out to us. It was obvious she'd been crying.

"I'm fuckin' done with him!" she said distressed.

"Are you ok?" I asked her with concern.

"Fuckin' Evan! He's been 'auditioning' women all weekend! I caught him ass fucking some webcam slut in our room!"

"Oh, babe," Kelly Madison said getting out of the spa. "I'm so sorry!" Kelly wrapped her in a hug even though she was dripping wet. Tera didn't seem to care as she cried into her friend.

"Is there anything we can do?" Kevin asked, also concerned.

"Two things," she said getting her act together it seemed while wiping away some tears, "get me a drink and let's party!!"

All the girls cheered, and Roxy hopped out to get the girl a drink. Even Sara and Gianna seemed to feel sympathy for her. Tera took a hard pull off the drink and relaxed a bit. She then looked at all of us in the spa.

"Do you mind if I join you guys?" she asked somewhat sheepishly. Everyone enthusiastically agreed and Tera stripped out of her clothes, joining us in the spa. She sat right next to Sara.

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,695 Followers