How I Met My Husband Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to balk, but this was becoming quite a turn-on. By the time she was done, my dick was standing at full attention. At that point I didn't care if we had enough time for a quick romp, it was going to happen.

She ended up shaving the little patch on the small of my back also, then said, "Now legs."

I DID balk at that. "Wait a minute," I said, backing away from her as far as I could in the shower. "Don't you think you're going a little bit overboard?

"I said smooth, and I want smooth," she answered in a no-nonsense tone.

"I can't go around with shaved legs," I complained.

"Who's going to see? You're going to be at home most of the time anyway. And, you never go to the gym or swimming or anyplace else your legs might show. And honestly, you really don't have that much body hair to begin with."

It was hard to argue with her logic, plus it seemed to be turning her on more and more. I gave in and she lathered up one leg then, unlike before, handed me the razor.

"You want me to do it?" I said, eyeing her querulously.

"Yes," she said firmly. "If I like the way it feels, then you can do it for me all the time. But I can't shave your legs every time, you're going to need to learn how to do it."

She gave me pointers, how to shave what part in what way so that I wouldn't cut myself. I didn't do too bad, only have one or two nicks by the time I was done. There was only one spot that she had me go over again, and after I was done, my legs were as smooth as hers.

Despite my reservations, I had to admit that it really DID feel good. It was kind of exciting, too...my dick was almost throbbing. I was about to grab her hand and guide it to my dick when she suddenly exclaimed, "Oh, shit! What time is it? We need to get dinner started."

I groaned, then tried to pull her against me. Dodging nimbly, she stepped out of the shower. "Hurry up and dry off. I'll lay the clothes I want you to wear on the bed."

I stood in the shower stream, debating on whether I had enough time for a quick jerk, then grumpily got out of the shower and dried off. When I finished drying off and walked into the bedroom, she was already in bra and panties. She had a pair of slacks and a polo shirt laid out for me on the bed. However, instead of my normal briefs sitting on top of my clothes, there was a pair of her panties.

I picked them up and laughed, "In a rush, baby? You put a pair of your underwear here instead of a pair of mine."

"No mistake," she smiled at me. "I thought it would be really sexy if you wore those tonight instead of your normal ones."

I got a little bit mad. "I'm not going to wear panties," I said.

To my surprise, she got even madder back. "Goddamnit, John," she almost yelled. "We don't have time to argue about this. Just put the damn thing on." Then, her face softened. "Trust me, you'll love how they feel once you get over your stubbornness."

I was taken aback by the anger in her voice. I didn't want to argue with her, so I put the panties on. They were silky smooth. After moving around in them, I discovered that I rather liked wearing them. It was definitely a different feeling than my normal underwear. Later, as we were making dinner, I told her that I enjoyed the sensations the panties were giving me, but that my dick kept starting to get hard when I moved around.

"See? I told you you'd enjoy it," she giggled. "I knew you would."

The doorbell rang almost exactly at 6 PM. Dottie told me to answer it, and I let them in. Cathy introduced me to Jim, her husband, and Dottie came out of the kitchen to give Cathy a warm lingering hug. Jim looked a little bit older than Cathy, and was a big guy: at least a head taller than me and probably outweighed me by fifty or sixty pounds. it wasn't flab, either...the man obviously worked out. After the introductions, Jim chuckled. "So can you?"

I gave him a confused look. "Can I what?" I asked.

"Cook," he said, pointing to the apron I was still wearing. I had forgotten I was still wearing Dottie's apron. I turned red, and laughed weakly while taking it off. Dottie slid up next to me and put her arm around my waist. "I'd say 'she' can," she laughed then, before I could comment, quickly added, "Dinner's ready. Hungry?"

Over dinner, the conversation revealed that Jim owned a chain of pharmacies, with two locations in town and others in several nearby towns. They had a house on the other side of town from us. I sensed that they were very well off and commented to Cathy that I admired that she still pursued a career despite the income that Jim's pharmacies provided.

"Oh, I don't do the whole 'housewife' thing very well," she laughed. "I originally started working so that we could hire someone to do the cooking and cleaning. After Jim's business took off, it gave me something to do. If I had to rattle around in that house all day with nothing to do, I'd probably take on a whole string of lovers. I'm happy with the one I have." She gave a slow exaggerated wink to Dottie, who laughed.

Jim joined her in laughing. "Not that I'd stop you, honey. You know my philosophy: The more, the merrier."

I shifted uncomfortably at the conversation. Between the comments and the panties, my dick kept trying to thicken, and it was all I could do to keep from getting a hardon right there at the table. Luckily, the conversation turned towards more mundane things and I was able to keep myself calm.

I think that deep down inside me, I didn't want to like Cathy or Jim....maybe a bit of jealousy over Dottie and Cathy's relationship. But I couldn't help but liking them. Cathy was just too damn bubbly and attractive, and Jim had an easy-going manner that I warmed to. Over the course of dinner, I relaxed more and enjoyed the conversation.

After dinner was finished, Dottie looked at me and said, "Will you pick up in here, then bring us some drinks?"

"Bourbon and soda if you have it," Cathy quickly followed. Jim raised two fingers to signify "me, too."

I was a bit perturbed that she left the dishes for me again, but it only took a few minutes to collect everything and put them in the sink. I'd wash them later. I made a gin-and-tonic for Dottie, Cathy and Jim's drinks, and then made a rum and soda for myself. The four drinks were a bit unmanageable for one person, so I grabbed a serving tray and carried the drinks out on that.

In the living room, Dottie and Cathy were sitting closely together on the love seat, and Jim was on one end of the couch. I set the serving tray down on the coffee table, then handed everyone their drinks. I had expected to sit next to Dottie, but that wasn't going to happen, so I just sat down on the other end of the couch. As I sat, I got a shock when I saw the bra that Dottie had been wearing laying on the floor, half tucked under the love seat. I gave her a sharp look. She just looked at me and shrugged. "It was uncomfortable," she explained, then gave me a look that said, "Don't make an issue of it."

I could understand why she could take it off in front of Cathy....Cathy had already seen her nude. But it concerned me that Jim had probably seen her take it off too. Despite my misgivings, I heeded her warning and let the subject drop.

We picked up our conversation from dinner and sipped our drinks. After a few minutes, Jim said, "Cathy said that you were laid off. That sucks, really. I'm lucky that my business isn't really being affected by the economy and I haven't had to let anyone go. What are your plans now?"

With my head turned towards him, I was telling him about Dottie's promotion, and our agreement that I would take some time off to find what I wanted to do but was interrupted by Dottie giving a long hiss of pleasure. My head snapped around from Jim towards the women, and my mouth dropped open in shock.

Dottie's blouse was open and her beautiful tits were exposed. Cathy had half turned and bent over, her hands cupping Dottie's tits while one nipple was captured in her mouth. Dottie had her head thrown back, her mouth open in arousal as Cathy sucked and licked one nipple, then the other. I sat there, unable to move or speak.

My initial shock turned to outrage as Cathy slid down off the couch and slipped between Dottie's open legs. Pulling up Dottie's skirt, she hooked Dottie's panties with her fingers and quickly stripped them off. Cathy's mouth immediately went to Dottie's pussy.

I tensed up, and was about to put an end to it all when I felt Jim's hand press heavily on my thigh. "Relax," he said softly, having slid down the couch next to me. "Just sit back and enjoy the show." His hand began stroking up and down my thigh. "They're not doing anything that they haven't done before and it's not hurting anyone, right?"

I looked over at him, confused. What the hell was he doing? I opened my mouth to say something, but before I could get any words out he leaned over and kissed me.

The feeling was overwhelming. I'd never been kissed by a man, and I'd never been kissed this forcefully by any woman either. I tried to draw back, but he kept pushing forward until I was pressed against the arm of the couch. Dimly, I realized that I wasn't trying to push him off me. I also realized that my dick was getting very, very hard.

His tongue danced in my mouth. Little by little I surrendered to him and began to respond. I was so turned on. I could feel his hand move up my thigh and then his hand fumbled with my belt. He finally broke the kiss, pulled back to open my zipper, and pulled out my hard dick. As he began stroking it, I could hear Dottie moaning even louder. She had to be in the middle of an orgasm.

Jim kept stroking my dick with one hand while unzipping his pants. I watched as his cock escaped his pants and he guided one of my hands towards it. It was bigger than mine by at least three inches, and thicker. My fingers curled around it and it throbbed hotly in my hand. I realized that I was holding another man's cock and it excited me even more. I began stroking him as he stroked me. As turned on as I was, it wouldn't be too long before I came if he didn't stop.

Almost as if he had read my mind, Jim released my dick and gently grabbed my arm, then silently urged me to stand in front of him. When I did, he almost whispered, "Strip those clothes off for me, baby."

His voice was hypnotic. I surprised myself after a brief moment of indecision and slowly removed my my shoes and socks, then pulled my polo off and dropped it on the floor. I hesitated for a second, then my pants joined the rest of my clothes on the floor.

Jim's eyes lit up as he saw the panties I was wearing, then stopped my hand as I started to pull them off too. "Leave those on," he grinned. "That's just too damn sexy." His hand began sliding all over my smooth body, and the sensation made my dick throb.

"Now's your chance," I heard from behind me. Dottie had come up behind me, and slipped her hands around me. Her fingers walked up my stomach and began idly playing with my nipples. I almost shot my load right then and there between Jim's hands exploring me and Dottie's playing with my nipples. "All those fantasies you've had. All the times you thought about sucking a cock....all you have to do is get on your knees."

Suddenly, indecision and doubt flooded me. What the hell was I doing? I was straight, I loved fucking Dottie, I didn't want a man's cock in my mouth...did I? I started to pull back.

Dottie stopped me and her hands went to my shoulders, pushing down gently. My knees buckled of their own accord and I sank to the floor in front of Jim. Jim smiled at me, then reached out and gently put his hand on the back of my head. His cock stood tall and proud in front of me, and at his hand's urging, I leaned forward until the tip just brushed my lips.

"It's ok," Dottie whispered. "You've always wanted to do this. Just open your mouth and live your fantasies."

The tip of Jim's cock slid past my lips and I could taste him. It was powerful, it was erotic....nothing I'd ever done before affected me as strongly as what was happening right now. Almost hungrily, I slid my mouth down his cock until his cockhead bumped against the back of my throat and gagged. Embarrassed for some reason, I pulled back until only the head was still between my lips. I took his length again and again, sucking harder and harder. Each time his cock filled my mouth, I became more and more excited.

I set up a rhythm that Dottie used on me when she wanted me to cum. I was enjoying sucking his cock, but I wanted him to cum. Wanted him to cum in my mouth. Wanted to taste his juice and feel it fill my mouth up, then swallow it all down. I glanced up at him, wanting to have him see my face as I sucked him, but Cathy had moved to stand next to him and he was sucking one of her nipples. I could still feel Dottie behind me, urging me on to suck faster and harder.

The moment arrived unexpectedly. Jim grabbed my head and shoved his cock deep in my mouth. I gagged, and as I pulled back I could FEEL his cock throb and my mouth fill with his cum. Excitedly, I swallowed, then swallowed again as his cock continued shooting blast after blast of his salty, bitter cum. I felt my own dick throb like I was about to cum. I had made a man cum!

I kept sucking, not wanting it to end, but after a few seconds Jim gently pried my mouth off of his softening cock. I looked up at him, still lost in cock-lust and wanting more. Jim smiled at me.

"Dottie thought you would really enjoy that," he said.

I tried to answer him and say "Yes", but no words came out of my mouth. I swallowed, the taste of his glorious cum lingering in my mouth, and tried to speak again but Dottie's mouth covered mine. She kissed me passionately, pushing me backwards until I laid on the living room floor with her kneeling next to me. The sensation of her lips on mine was joined by another gently sucking one of my nipples. I felt just a hint of whiskers....Jim. Then I felt my dick being freed from my panties and yet another warm soft mouth slide down my dick.

With three mouths working on me, and with the taste of Jim's cum lingering on my tongue, there was no hope of me lasting more than a half of a minute. When my orgasm hit me, it hit me hard. It felt like my entire groin exploded in pure pleasure and I moaned into Dottie's mouth. It seemed to go on forever and ever, and the more I came the harder Cathy sucked.

When it ended, I was exhausted. My arms and legs wouldn't respond, and I laid there feeling like a mass of jelly. I couldn't even open my eyes. I felt Dottie, then Jim, withdraw and felt my still-hard dick slide out of Cathy's mouth. When I could finally open my eyes, Dottie and Cathy were kissing and evidently sharing my cum between them. Jim sat on the floor next to me, still smiling.

"You're pretty damn good for a first timer," he said, smiling as he stood up. "I hope we'll be doing this again -- soon."

I looked up weakly at him. He bent over and kissed me again, his hand pulling my panties up over my now-soft dick, then stood up. As more and more of my body began to respond to commands, Jim and Cathy fixed their clothes and then Dottie kissed both of them goodbye. I'll admit I felt a twinge of jealousy when Dottie kissed Jim, but I didn't say anything. She ushered them out of the house, and by then I was able to stand on my weak legs.

"You set that up, didn't you?" I asked, half accusingly.

"Are you mad? You really seemed like you liked it," she said, biting her lower lip nervously. "I was afraid if I said something beforehand, you wouldn't go for it."

"I probably wouldn't have," I admitted.

"But..." she said, trying to tease more out of me.

"But it was exciting as my fantasies," I admitted, somewhat reluctantly.

She hugged me. "Oh, thank god," she said breathlessly. "I want us to be close to Cathy and Jim."

"I have to ask, though," I said slowly. "I saw you and Jim kissing. Have you....." My voice trailed off, but she knew what I was asking.

"No," she said firmly. "The only time he's touched me is to shake my hand when we met for the first time. I don't know why I kissed him. Maybe I was a bit carried away in the moment. But that's the most I plan on doing with him."

There was enough conviction in her voice that I believed her. What worries I had about Dottie and Jim evaporated. The worry about what I did with Jim remained, though.

12