How I Met My Husband Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two other men came in and started pissing, their urine also splashing onto the head of the man on the floor until he was soaked in piss. 'This is weird' I thought to myself, wondering if this was the only bathroom in the place.

I must have looked confused because then an older woman approached me, she was softly spoken, mid fifties with a foreign, possibly German accent.

"Do you need the toilet my dear?" She asked.

"Yes please." I replied, a little unsure.

"If you require to pee, then you can use any of these cubicles, but if you need to, shall we say, shit. Well you will have to use the regular bathroom by the exit. This bathroom is for people who like to be pissed on only."

"Thank you." I said as I I tentatively opened a cubicle door, wondering what would be behind it. Just a normal looking toilet pan, but I looked into it and saw a rather attractive woman's face looking up at me from the bottom of the toilet bowl.

I quickly got myself back into a more confident frame of mind and squatted of the toilet. It took a second before I could piss, thinking about what I was about to do. Then it flooded out into the toilet pan and presumably all over the poor girls face.

I got up and wiped myself, throwing the paper into the loo as I did so, then I gazed into the toilet bowl. She was still there, covered in my piss with a bit of toilet paper stuck to her face. 'How did she even get in there?' I thought.

"Thank you." She said as I was pulling up my outfit.

"You're welcome." I replied, not quite knowing what to feel about the fact that I'd just pissed over the poor woman's face.

As I left the cubicle I heard what sounded like sex noises coming from another part of the bathroom, I walked round the corner and there was a shower cubicle with a spiral staircase around it, leading up to the roof of the cubicle.

A man was fucking a woman in the shower as another man stood on top of the cubicle, pissing on them. As myself and a couple of others watched on, more men climbed the spiral staircase to piss on the love making couple. I'd seen it all now.

The man in the shower had his partner up against the wall, plowing his thick cock into her vagina as he held her legs up. She was moaning and groaning as, by now, three or four men stood in a circle above them, spraying their urine down into the shower and over the both of them.

The lady, who I presumed was German from before stood next to me.

"Fantastic, isn't it?" She said.

"That is definitely one way of describing it." I replied, totally shocked at what I was witnessing.

Then I remembered I'd left Dan tied up, alone, with an open mouth gag on. I thought I'd go back and see what he was getting up to, after what I'd just seen, it could be anything in this crazy place.

To be continued...

12