How I Met My Master

Story Info
A timid Jewish boy and dominant German twink cross paths.
1.8k words
3.81
6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I finally made it." I thought to myself.

This was my first time traveling both abroad and alone. I turned 18 3 days ago and normally I'd be drafted into the IDF, but since I have Kallmann syndrome I was granted an exception. I originally came to Chicago to meet a long-time internet friend... but while I was boarding the flight he messaged me and told me he had a family emergency and they needed to leave town to take care of his uncle.

I decided to go anyway and just visit the US alone and see him some other time. I chose not to tell my parents because I didn't want them to worry, they'd freak out at the idea of me being in a foreign country alone. I'm an Israeli national, but my great-grandparents were holocaust survivors. So, I have blonde hair, green eyes, and pale skin.

Because I have Kallmann, I never finished puberty. I'm very short and have a high-pitched voice. when I made it to the hostel I was put in a room with two beds. No one was in there when I got in but the other bed was sloppily made and there were some clothes on the floor. Once I showered I put some shorts on and sat down on the bed. I was about to pass out from pure exhaustion when the door opened.

When I say love at first sight I'm not kidding. The guy who walked in was exactly my dream. Tall with a limber body but slightly muscular arms, light brown hair, green eyes, and a beautiful face. I was so taken aback that I looked down when he saw me to avoid eye contact but I could feel my face had gone red, I tried to talk but stuttered and gave up. He giggled a little and then sat down on his bed across from me. I finally got it together and looked over at him, still unable to fully make eye contact.

"How's it going?" he asked.

He had an accent. Not an American one, I know what those sound like. I couldn't tell from where.

"F-fine, how about you?"

"Amazing, I just got back from a concert I came here to see. What brings you here?" he asked.

"Well, originally I was gonna visit a friend but he had to leave, I decided to come anyway... where are you from?" I asked awkwardly.

"Germany," he said.

Oh G-d, I could feel the blood draining from my face... I'm head over heels in love with a German guy.... When the irony really hit me I started laughing uncontrollably.

He asked me what was so funny.

"Well... I'm Jewish, I'm from Israel" I said.

His vibe instantly changed. He was still smiling, but differently. It was no longer a teeth smile, his mouth was closed and the corners of his lips were up high giving off a sadistic feel. And his eyes, it was like he was looking through me and not at me. You know when you're looking through your backpack to make sure you have everything you need for school? It was like that.

"I'll ask if he wants to go on a date," I thought to myself.

Before I could say anything though he stood up and walked over to me, I was going to stand up too but he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me back down. His zipper was right in my face and I could see his dick bulging through his jeans. My body went weak. I knew exactly what was gonna happen.

"Have you ever been fucked before?" He asked, running one hand through my hair and the other gently feeling the front part of my neck.

"No" I admitted nervously.

"Take my pants off" He said assertively.

"Wait, can't we get to know each other a little first?" I asked.

"Wrong answer jewboy," he said, tightening his grip on my hair.

I moved my hands up to his zipper, feeling his gigantic boner. I unzipped his black jeans and pulled them down, then pulled down his underwear, revealing his dick.

I'm cut, so seeing an uncut dick was enough to fascinate me alone, the extra skin over the tip pulled back revealing a dickhead so smooth it looked silky, completely different from mine. It's so huge, I later learned it's 20cm. Much longer than mine, and thicker too. It's straight and has no veins, he had some pubes at that time but they were trimmed down.

I looked up at him and saw he had his phone out and was taking pics of me, getting me even harder.

"Suck it," he said, putting his phone down and his dick into my mouth.

It tasted so good, he had some precum on the tip before it went into my mouth. He went slowly at first, but once I gagged and tried to stop he got more aggressive. It was so rough but I loved every second of it. I had tears flowing from my eyes and drool coming out of my mouth. He held my nose making it even harder for me to breathe. He stopped after about 10 minutes.

He pulled me up by my hair and then put one hand around my neck and used his other to reach into my shorts and feel my dick. He had his hand in a choking position around me, but he didn't choke me he just held it there gently. He pulled me close and gave me my first kiss. It was affectionate but still intense. His long tongue went so deep into my mouth that I gagged a little.

After, he shoved me back onto the bed, yanked my shorts off, and took off his shirt, revealing his slight abs. He got on the bed too and lifted my legs over his shoulders. I could feel his wet dick starting to go inside me, I tried grabbing my dick but he moved my hand away, and told me not to do that again.

He finally went inside me. It hurt so much but it also felt amazing, I let out a small cry that turned into a moan when his thick dick went past my prostate. He picked up the pace really fast.

After a couple minutes, I was in heaven. My ears started slightly ringing and I completely lost control of my body. I had to focus really hard to not have my eyes roll into my head. Before I knew it I sprayed cum all over myself.

"Good boy," he said.

My hole tightened even more around his dick making him grunt louder and fuck me harder. I blacked out from pleasure. I snapped back when I felt his cum in me. He pulled his dick out and lay down on top of me after. I lay there with him feeling so amazing. I was already in love with him, but now that he has my virginity I became more emotionally bonded to him.

"I love you," I said.

"You're mine" he replied.

When I woke up I was already dressed in a different shirt from my suitcase, and I had his underwear from yesterday on. Having my dick where his was made me so hard. I looked at my apple watch and saw I slept for 11 hours! I jolted up, still feeling sore, and saw him laying on his bed looking through my phone.

"Good morning Abram," He said.

I felt a bolt of fear run down my body. He must have used my thumb to unlock the phone, he knows everything about me now. I know I should've been really freaked out but I wasn't. I was more scared I'd wake up and find him gone and never see him again. Not only was he still here, but he was also going through my phone meaning he clearly has plans for me.

"Finish getting dressed the Lyft is almost here," he said.

We went downstairs and got in the car, "Detlev?" the driver asked.

He nodded and we got in. I leaned over on him in the back seat and he held my hand. At this point, I was melting. I finally lost my virginity and have a really amazing boyfriend, everything really does happen for a reason I thought to myself.

When we arrived I saw we were at a place called county clerk. I wanted to google what that meant but he still had my phone. We went in and I asked what we were doing and he told me to be quiet. We got to the desk, and a guy behind the glass asked how he could help us.

"Hi, we need a marriage license," he said handing him both his passport and mine.

My knees went weak. I wasn't sure what caught me off guard more, the fact that I'm getting married or that he had my passport this whole time and I had no clue. I thought it was still in the room... But then again he had my phone, and put my clothes on me while I was asleep.

It was oddly cute, to see the contrast between our documents. Mine is blue with a Menorah emblem and Hebrew script while his is red and has a more hardcover with the German imperial eagle and writing. Hebrew is written from right to left, so our passports also open in different directions, it was cool to see them next to each other. He took them and gave us the form to fill out.

Detlev went first, then handed the form to me. I noticed we have the same birthday, and not just the same day and month the same year too. I was so excited I could hardly stand up.

Afterward, he gave us the license, told us to wait 72 hours before we can get it ordained, and reminded us this document is just a marriage license and doesn't give either of us immigration ties to the US as he's a German national and I'm Israeli. Like I'd wanna live in America anyway.

The second we walked out I hugged him and told him how happy I was he was super happy too and told me loves me. He finally handed me my phone but took my passport back. I was certain my parents were so worried by now and sure my friends had probably been texting me asking how it is so far. When I opened up iMessage I saw that he had not only been looking through my phone but he had been replying for me as well!

I started to get hard again. I checked my other apps and saw he had done the same. I also saw some other apps I wasn't familiar with, I asked him what they were and he told me not to worry about them and not to delete anything without asking him first.

"What happens now?" I asked, trying to figure out if he'll be coming back with me to Israel or if I'll be moving to Germany.

"We're going to a hardware store, I'm gonna get zip ties."

When I asked him why he looked over at me and said, "Why do you think jewboy?" smiling sadistically. Then he winked at me.