How I Met my Wife

Story Info
A total no-holes-barred cum-slut is the only woman for me.
3.6k words
4.5
14.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in a dingy pub in Pimlico with a mate of mine. He was explaining to me exactly why his life was shite, his son was an ungrateful thug, his daughter was no better than a two-dollar whore and his wife was a bitch -- he was an hour in and showed no sign of slowing down. The chorus to his ballad of ballsed up bastards was his regular references to how lucky I was to still have my independence. My eyes were beginning to glaze-over.

I was sitting in the corner facing the door and wasn't really paying much attention. I was in fact watching the Friday evening crowd ebbing and flowing. Just giving the occasional comment and expression of sympathy to keep him happy.

A posse of women breezed in. Mid-thirties, expensively dressed and already half-cut. They ordered a round of drinks and started to talk and laugh loudly while scanning the males in the room. One of them, an attractive, petite, brunette with an unfeasibly short skirt fixed me with a frank stare. Was that desire? "I'm getting desperate!" I thought to myself. "There's no way she'd look twice at me."

They drank their drinks while my companion droned on. She kept glancing in my direction and always caught me watching her. As they got ready to move on she turned to me, favoured me again with that stare and lifted her hem a couple of inches. No underwear! The minx. She saw me look and look back at her eyes. She gave me a little tilt of the head and turned towards the door. As she was about to leave she looked back at me over her shoulder and smiled a beautiful open smile.

I downed my drink and said "Sorry bro' got to run!" and left him in mid-sentence. I got outside in time to see a cab drive off with half the women. Another cab was just pulling up. My little darling was hanging about at the back of the pack, watching the pub. As she saw me emerge she said something to the other women that I didn't catch. They all piled into the cab and zoomed off. I walked up to her and as I reached her she said "You can come with us if you like. Long as you don't get in the way!". Another cab pulled up.

"Sure! Where are we going?"

"Not far." She whispered something to the driver and we dived in the cab.

Well! This was definitely a bit atypical. I'd never done anything like it before. Here I was in the back of a cab with a very desirable woman whom I'd just met and who went commando. She snuggled up to me and took my arm. She saw me glance at her lap. "Would you like a little peek?" She was watching me closely. I gave a slight nod. She licked her fingers, opened her legs and stroked a finger up her slit. "Would you like a taste?". I nodded again -- not trusting my voice. She offered her finger and I licked it once.

She said. "I was thinking that if you can tolerate that idiot you were with then you might be able to cope with me. I'm certainly not as boring." She glanced down at her crotch. "If you're still with me at the end of the evening you can play with that. Would you like that?"

"Yes please. What do I have to do?"

"Basically just keep up! And don't whine at me..."

"OK -- I can do that."

"We'll see."

She snuggled up against me and in a few minutes we were stopping.

I paid the cab and followed her down a narrow alley between shops. Halfway along she dived though a doorway and down some stairs. At the bottom there was a door with a grill. It opened as we approached and she strode though. I followed. Inside everything was painted black with dim lighting.

She walked past the bouncer as if she owned the place -- or him. I gave him a nervous grin and trailed her in. She checked her bag and shoes at the cloakroom counter and pushed through the door into a large, once opulent room. There was a bar at one end and a low stage with a sofa at the other. Small round tables were scattered in between. She picked a table and we sat down. I leaned towards her and asked "How much will this cost."

She gave a slightly distasteful look "Depends how much you drink. It's a bit pricey but it's not a rip-off. Do try not to be a bore."

I nodded. "Sorry -- must try harder!". She smiled and snuggled up again. I did like the snuggling.

I asked "May I know your name?"

Another sweet smile. "You pick your name for me. I shall call you... Terrance."

There were about twenty people in the room about half and half men and women. I was trying to think of something to say but somehow normal small-talk seemed inappropriate so I held my peace. A waiter swung by and dropped a reasonably nice bottle of Sancerre on the table, two glasses and a tab. I glanced at the tab as I poured the wine. She was right, a bit steep but not outrageous. I supposed there'd be a stripper and I supposed that pushed the drinks bill up a bit. We clinked glasses and sipped. The place was filling up rapidly.

After about 20 minutes the place was just about full. The bouncer stuck his head around the door and said "Anyone else expected?". Receiving no response after thirty seconds he said "I'll just go and shut the door." I heard him run up and down the stairs and then he reappeared. She looked up at me "What is your name for me?".

I gazed for a moment into her elfin eyes. "Faye. You'll be Faye."

"Yes. That's good. Terrance and Faye. Now Terrance, I don't very often go first but I think tonight it would be a good idea. You just sit there and enjoy yourself."

Faye stood and walked across to the stage. An appreciative murmur ran through the room and a smattering of applause. She stepped on to the stage and walked to the end of the sofa. As she bent over the arm of the sofa the bouncer walked up to her. His cock was out of his trousers and was fully erect. It stood out perfectly horizontal. Without pause he walked up and buried his cock up to the hilt. He stood motionless and the audience applauded again. Faye turned her head and looked at me sideways. She kept eye contact with me as the bouncer started to fuck her. As he did, with long even strokes, three other men stood up and undressed. By the time the bouncer unloaded in Faye's cunt all three were naked and lined up behind.

All three fucked her one after the other as she stood there, bent over the sofa. When the last of them entered her she reached down and started to finger her clitoris. She came as the last guy shot his load deep inside her. When he pulled out she covered her cunt with her hand to hold in the cum. She never broke eye contact with me the whole time.

By then another of the women had stepped up to to stage. She was, I realised, the hat-check girl. She lay down on the couch with her head against the arm where Faye had received her fucking. Faye hopped forward and held her cunt over the new girl's mouth. She pulled her labia apart and allowed all the cum to run out of her cunt into the new woman's mouth. When the new woman had sucked all the spunk out of her and licked up the spunk that had run down her legs, Faye returned to sit with me. She snuggled up to me and felt my erection under the cloth of my trousers. She said "Don't speak yet. Watch a while first."

I looked back towards the sofa. The woman was still there. Three new men had stripped off and were surrounding her. They helped her out of her clothing and positioned her for triple penetration. She took all three cocks, one in each hole. Every now and then they rotated. After she'd been fucked by all three cocks in all three holes -- cumming repeatedly as they fucked her. They all wanked into her mouth. She took every load and swallowed every drop.

Next up was a tall skinny blond. She was wearing a belt -- that was all. She sat on the edge of the sofa and opened her legs wide. Faye whispered to me "You are welcome to just sit and watch but if you feel like joining in I recommend you try this one or maybe that red-head over there. I think they'll suit you just fine.

I whispered "What's her name?"

She looked at me as if I was a bit slow on the uptake and said, "To me she's Kate."

"Ah -- OK! I get the picture. I think I'll wait."

'Kate' was very popular. She got fucked hard for about half an hour. I noticed the bouncer was back for a second cumming. By the end she was dripping with cum. She looked enquiringly at Faye who gave a slight shake. She smiled at a pair of women who were sitting together and they came to clean her up with their clever tongues.

They stayed there for some group action. They were 69ing each other while a variety of men came and stuck their cocks in whatever hole seemed appropriate. The two girls were lapping it up. Literally as well as metaphorically. After they sat down there was a brief pause in the proceedings while drinks were refreshed etc..

Then the red-head stood up, strolled over to the couch and started to disrobe. Faye looked up at me. "Fancy joining in?"

"I don't know the rules."

She gave a little chuckle. "Just get your cock out and stick it wherever you want. If she doesn't like it she'll let you know. Just be generous -- she is."

I stood up and walked to join the other three men who were by then ahead of me. I realised that whichever orifice I chose I'd most likely be fucking in another man's cum. Still, when in Rome! I undressed and joined the queue. I noticed that the bouncer had gone and sat with Faye. They were both looking at me and talking in low voices. After a few moments he nodded, kissed her on the cheek and went back to prop up the bar.

My first fear was that I wouldn't be able to maintain an erection in front of all these people but that proved to be unfounded. Watching the red-head getting fucked was definitely getting me interested. I had no anxiety about my equipment. I knew I was above average -- though not huge. And I knew I'd be able to do the necessary. She looked back at me and said come and lay here. The guys all disengaged while I lay on the couch. She settled down on top of me and fed my cock to her warm comfortable snatch. I felt another cock go up her arse. I wasn't getting much movement but I was content to lie there and enjoy the moment. She started to kiss me, a nice soft snog with lots of lip and tongue. Then suddenly she broke the kiss and bent her head upwards. I had a close up view of a pair of hairy nuts as a big cock slid into her mouth. I watched her working her mouth and tongue over the cock as it gently fucked her mouth. I saw his scrotum tighten up as he shot his load in her mouth. After he finished and moved away she looked down at me. There was a bead of cum at the corner of her mouth. Her lips were full and soft. I realised that she was holding his cum in her mouth.

I didn't resist as she lowered her lips to my mouth and resumed our kiss. As her tongue penetrated my mouth and I experienced the strange taste of another man's spunk for the first time. I heard the applause. She broke the kiss and I turned to look at Faye. She gave me a warm smile. The red-head turned towards Faye as well and rested her cheek on mine. She whispered to me "What's my name". I thought for a while and said "you're my Sophie."

We both watched Faye as the man fucking Sophie finished in her arse. He pulled out and went back to his seat. She said "Time to move." and pulled off me. I stood up and she sat on the edge of the sofa with her legs spread. "Time to fuck! Give it to me hard." I knelt between her knees and pounded her cunt until I shot my load up her cunt.

As I finished she grabbed my hips and held me inside her. I felt someone walk up beside me. I looked and it was Faye. Sophie said "Ready sis?". Faye squatted down and said "Ease him out.". Sophie guided me away from her and as I popped out she covered her cunt with her hand as the other girl had done. Faye sucked my cock clean and then sucked all my spunk out of Sophie. I knew what was coming. As soon as she'd finished she turned to me and kissed me. Sophie knelt with us on the floor and we all three-kissed and shared my load.

Faye and I returned to our table. I had lots of smiles and encouragement from the people we passed. About half the people in the room were now naked. Faye snuggled up to me and we cuddled naked to watch the rest of the show. She was a lot more chatty now that I'd joined in. This was a club for people who loved to watch people having sex. The etiquette was that if you wanted to watch you also had to display. And that meant taking just about anything that was offered.

"Why did you pick me up?" I asked.

"One look at you and I could see how hungry you were. I've never felt more wanted and since I was going to get fucked a lot anyway tonight I thought I might as well get fucked by someone who really wanted me."

"But we haven't! I mean, you've had four men and a couple of women and I've had Sophie but we still haven't done anything."

"I told you not to be a bore! All the while I was performing you were watching me with an animal intensity. They were in my cunt but you were in my head!"

"Oh. Yes. I see your point. It was pretty intense. Does this mean that I won't actually... get to...?"

"Fuck me? Not if you keep to your current line. Be smart and shut the fuck up!"

"I...." I shut the fuck up. And after a couple of minutes she snuggled up again.

We watched some more sex. After a while Sophie came and joined us. I suddenly realised that the two of them were spending most of their time watching me watching the sex. Towards the end Faye looked up at me again. She said "I'm going back out. You stay here with her. She'll take care of you while you watch me."

Faye went back on the stage, took a couple of cushions off the sofa and laid them on the floor. She knelt on one facing directly towards me. Sophie knelt at my feet and bent her head to my cock. The bouncer went over and Faye whispered to him. He nodded and made a quick circuit of the tables. Whatever she'd requested didn't take much explanation because he only had time for a word or two. Half the men in the room lined up behind her. The bouncer was last in line this time. As Sophie skilfully sucked my cock, each guy got behind her and fucked her 'til he was ready to cum and then wanked his load onto her face. She kept her eyes on me all the time. Just tilting her face up to receive each load of spunk. Sophie kept me close to the edge but didn't let me cum. The bouncer fucked her for a long time before blowing a huge load on her face.

That seemed to be the finale. All the fuckers went and sorted their clothes out of the pile and got dressed. Faye carefully stepped into her dress and pulled it up. She didn't try to wipe away any of the spunk from her hair and face. It was beginning to congeal but some dripped off her chin onto her dress. She walked over to me and knelt in front of me.

"Blast my face lover."

Sophie quickly wanked me to climax and sprayed my cum all over Faye's face and chest. She shot a couple of spurts in Faye's mouth. Faye opened her mouth and slowly dribbled my spunk over her chin so that it dripped onto her tits and dress. She was a complete mess. She asked Sophie to go and find my clothes.

"OK -- here's the deal. You can kiss me good night now and we'll go our separate ways. Or you can promise to be my date next time we have a meeting here and take me home. If you take me home I'll be your fuck doll until we come back. After that We'll see."

It sounded too good to be true. I hesitated a second. I was about to ask some questions but decided against it for fear of being a bore again. I said "Yes - " and she cut me off with a finger on my lips.

"This time you're right -- you do need to know more. So. By 'fuck doll' I mean you can have me anyway, any time, anywhere, in any hole. And you can share me if you want. By 'take me home' I mean to your home, like this, on public transport -- buses and tubes, no taxis."

She was literally dripping with spunk and she stank of it. It was late so there wouldn't be too many people about but it would still be scary. I hardly hesitated.

"Yes. Please come home with me. Do you need to pack things."

"No." she said grabbing my cock. "I have everything I need."

I dressed while she retrieved her bag and shoes.

We walked to the tube and made the short trip to Victoria. She stood beside me while I got her a ticket. We got on the train and she snuggled up to me. Her skirt riding up a bit so the old guy opposite could clearly see she had no knickers. He watched as she gazed contentedly into my eyes and I bent to kiss her beautiful pixie face. There was an uncomfortable silence around us as we made our way out of London but I felt relaxed and happy.

The train emptied as we headed into Kent until there was just us and the old man in our carriage. She turned towards him and opened her legs. The bulge in his pants was very obvious. She said "You can wank over me if you want or you can fuck off. Your choice."

He stood up. I thought he was going to leave but he unzipped and pulled out his old cock. Not a bad size. He wanked furiously for a couple of minutes. He was obviously about to cum. She said "On my lips and in my mouth if you can." It went all over the place but he did get one spurt on target. When he'd finished, Faye turned her face up and I kissed her tenderly while the old man fucked off.

At the station I unlocked my car and she got in. I said "Sorry but it's a long walk to the village. If you like I can park in the village and we can walk home from there. There won't be many people about but we might find a few."

"That's OK lover. You've done enough -- I'm yours. Besides it's getting a bit chilly. I know I'm a hot cunt but even my cunt is feelin' the breeze."

We went home and I had her every way and every where. A month later I took her back to the club. Everyone there was pleased to see us together. I watched as she took every cock she was offered and took cum in every hole. She wasn't plastered with cum when I took her home but she still flashed her cunt at anyone who looked interested. I'd left my car at home this time so we took a cab from the station. I paid the fare and said "Would you like to fuck her before you go?" He looked shocked of course but she pulled her dress off and laid back on his bonnet with her legs wide and he just couldn't resist. He fucked her hard for a few minutes and shot his load in her.

"Thanks!" We said in unison and waved as he drove off. She picked up her dress and we walked into our house.

Three months later we were married. The red-headed Sophie was my best 'man' and the bouncer (who it turned out really was Faye's brother -- and Sophie's husband) was her 'maid of honour'. For our wedding night we had a nice intimate foursome.

We've fucked happily ever since (though mostly not each other).

Please note that this story is just fantasy - I certainly do NOT advocate bare-back sex with strangers!