How I Met My Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had questions but didn't interfere. " Then I met a lady at the bar who became friendly with me and she introduced me to a man who said that he'd offer me a job better paid than this one. I agreed without thinking twice and quit the job at the bar. First I thought he was giving me a waitress job. But it was too late when I knew that he was selling me."

Once again a drop of tears ran down her cheek. I wiped it away. "I was having sex after 4 years and I was getting paid much better for it. I should've been happy, but I wasn't. I hate myself for falling in the trap of that man. But I endured all the pain and everything for my little girl. I don't want to her to be like me when she gets older."

"Sara doesn't know about any of this. Does she?" I asked. "Oh my god no. I've told her that I'm a waitress. I always put her to sleep and leave the home. I know she'll hate me and loathe me when she gets to know the truth. But she will be having a good life by then and I can die with so much satisfaction thinking that my daughter hasn't made the bad choices that I made," She said almost ready to cry.

I lifted her face by her chin and looked at her eyes. They were filled with shame and guilt. "I will never push you away and Sara will never hate you or loathe you. She would be proud that her mother has made so many sacrifices for her and she'll only love you more."

I took a deep breath. "Speaking about me, every word you spoke doubled my love for you. All the sacrifices you made for your daughter and everything, only a woman with a heart can do them. I know this isn't the best time to tell you about this. But I can't hide it within me anymore. Melinda Jones, I love you. I'm madly in love with you. I've never felt like this before. But I'm sure this is love. Pure love." I kissed her soft lips gently. She didn't respond first but then I her lips were moving on mine and reciprocating the kiss. But suddenly she pushed me away before the kiss went deep.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I got too carried away. But I shouldn't have. I know we are friends. Right? But I haven't thought like that. I'm the whore and you're the client. This thing should've ended in that level. I was hurt once and I don't want to suffer that pain again. So please don't make things complicated," She said and tried to get up from the bed.

But I held her hand with a firm grip not letting her get away. "You can go. But you have to listen to me first. Then you can decide what to do," I said with a stern voice. She nodded and sat on the bed again.

"When I went to the brothel and looked at their catalog, I saw different women. Young and old, slim and fat. But there was this one photo which made it like my heart skip a beat when I was running through them. That was yours. Then I reserved you without any second thought and that night you proved that my choice was right. You looked absolutely stunning when we first met and I was speechless for a little while. You were a real tigress in the bed. At first it was just an attraction to a beautiful woman. I could've fucked any woman on your brothel or any girl I picked at a bar or a night club. But my body craved for your touch and that's why it was you that I always ordered."

Melinda was looking at me with a shocking expression. "I always wondered about why such a beautiful woman like you chose this profession. I just thought that you'd have some financial problems. So I always paid for the full night instead of the time we are together. But I never thought that your problem would be complicated. When you told me that someone had paid for you before me, there was this peculiar feeling which I couldn't tell exactly what. But now I realize it was jealousy to hear that the woman I loved was having sex with someone else," I sighed. "Melinda, I don't know what your response would be. But I want you to remember that I will always love you and I'll always be there for you no matter whether you are a whore or not," I said at last.

She didn't tell anything for a long time. She was thinking probably playing everything again and again in her head. Finally she spoke. "Shaun, I know that you are a really good man. You always treated me differently than others. I respect you as a gentleman. You know how to treat a woman and you'd be the dream husband of each and every woman. But everything you just said are too much for me to digest in such a short time. I have to think long and clear after I go home. Are you OK with that?" I nodded my head in approval. "I'll wait for until eternity for you," I said.

"But Shaun there are some things you should consider. First, I'm a divorced single mother as you already know and I'm 4 years older than you. What would your parents say about it? Second, I'm a whore and there aren't many but a considerable amount of men who had fucked me during past 6 months. I'm ready to give up anything for the man I love. But the problem is some of the men that I've fucked hold key positions in some big companies. May be your boss is one of them. If and only if we are going to have a relationship you have to take me to the parties and anniversaries. If we meet any of my previous clients I'm sure that they'll recognize me. Then you'll be humiliated for marrying a whore and I won't be able to bear the feeling that my husband being humiliated because of me," She said.

I said, "Melinda, there's no age barrier for love and I don't care what others think about you. The only thing that matters is you and me. If you love me and I love you then we don't have to worry about others. Then this thing about my boss and the others, I'd be so proud to introduce a beautiful woman like you as my wife. If anyone has questions about your past then they'll have to suffer the consequences."

She nodded her head and looked at the clock. It was almost 1 a.m. in the morning. She hurriedly got up and got dressed. "I want to be with Sara when she awakes. That's why I never stay whole night with anyone," Melinda said while dressing up.

"I figured it out after I knew that you have a daughter. That should be the only reason keeping you from staying whole night and earning more money." I too got dressed. "I'll drop you at your home. You won't find any taxis around this time."

She agreed and I drove her to the apartment. As she opened the door to get off I asked, "Can I meet Sara. I'd love to see her. May be tomorrow if you are free."

She said, "We rarely have visitors to our home. But you are mostly welcome. How about tomorrow afternoon?"

"That would be great," I said.

"All right then. See you tomorrow. But I'm warning you. She is really friendly and if she gets along with you, her mouth is unstoppable," Melinda laughed and got off.

I didn't want to talk about starting a relationship. But I really wanted to meet her daughter, Sara. If I could be friendly with Sara, then may be it would be a better way to get to the mother.

****************

I went to the mall in the morning and bought some gifts for Sara and Melinda. I really wanted to give them a good impression on my first meeting with Sara and first out of business meeting with Melinda. I bought a beautiful doll for Sara. Of course every little girl loves dolls. But I couldn't decide what to buy for Melinda. I thought of buying her some lingerie, but it was too intimate as we weren't a couple yet. Then I thought to buy a blouse or a skirt. But I didn't know her dress size. Finally I decided to buy her a watch. After going through the watch sellers whole collection, I bought an elegant little watch for her. I wasn't an expert in buying gifts for women. But I bought what I thought was the best.

I was at Melinda's doorstep sharp at 4 p.m. and the door opened as soon as I rang the bell.Melinda looked as beautiful as ever right in front of me, dressed in a pair of denim shorts and a t-shirt. "Hi Shaun," She hugged me.

"Hi Melinda. You look gorgeous," I said hugging her back. She blushed after hearing that.

Then she turned to the living room. "Sara honey, come over here. There's someone to see you," She shouted.

A pretty little girl emerged from a room and she was turning her head down shyly. I can tell you with no doubt that Sara was as beautiful as her mother. She slowly walked towards me and she hid behind Melinda and peeked at me. "Sara, say hi to Mr. McKenzie," Said Melinda. "Hi Mr.McKenzie, How are you?" She asked in a really cute voice.

I knelt to get at her level. "Hi Sara, I'm doing fine. How are you doing?" I asked. "Good," She said and hid behind her mother again.

"Please come in," Said Melinda. "We don't have many visitors. So she is quite shy around strangers."

Then I gave them the presents I brought. Sara looked so happy after seeing her doll and she said, "Thank you Mr.McKenzie, she is so pretty." I touched her cheek and said, "But not pretty like you." She smiled.

Then I gave the watch to Melinda. It was neatly wrapped, so she kept it on the table. But didn't open it. "Don't you open it?" I asked. "It's not good to open gifts in front of the presenter," She said.

"But I want you to open it and I'd love to see you with it."

She unwrapped the cover and opened the box. "Oh my god, this looks so beautiful and expensive," Melinda covered her mouth with her hand in disbelief.

"That's not that much expensive. Yes, it's beautiful. But it'll look more beautiful on your wrist. So please let me," I took the watch and put it on her wrist. That looked really beautiful on her wrist and she kissed my cheek. "Thank you, this is the best gift I've ever got."

We had some tea in the evening and chatted some more. Sara got friendly with me slowly and like Melinda warned me, her mouth was unstoppable. She told me stories, poems, about her friends and what she saw on TV. Then we played snake and ladder. Sara loved that game and she was lucky. She won most of the games, Melinda and I won the rest equally. I didn't feel the time pass until it was night. They wanted me to stay for the dinner. But I kindly rejected the offer and headed back.

Next Sunday I invited them to my place. We had so much fun. Just being with Sara and Melinda made me forget all the trouble at least for some time. We watched a kids' movie, played snakes and ladders, and then they stayed for the dinner. Then I dropped them at their home late that night. Sara became so friendly with me that she hugged me before getting off the car.

The special thing is Melinda and I didn't have sex since the day she told me the truth. Neither of us asked the other about it. But there was this tension around us, but being with Sara made me forget all of that.

This went on for about 4 Sundays and some week days. One day Sara asked me, "Mr. McKenzie, can I call you 'Uncle Shaun'?" That was a sign of that I was special in Sara's life. "Of course honey. You can," I replied. But there was no response from her mother for what I asked weeks ago.

It was a Wednesday, shortly after this incident, I visited Melinda's place in the evening, about quarter past 8. I rang the bell and a voice came from inside. "Who is this?" It was Sara. "It's me Sara. Uncle Shaun."

The door opened and only Sara was there with a book in her hand. "Hi uncle Shaun," She greeted. "Hi Sara. Where's your mommy?" I asked.

"She's at work."

"Oh, I forgot to tell her that I'll be visiting here tonight." But suddenly I remembered about Melinda telling to me that she puts her daughter to sleep before going out. "Hey, don't your mommy put you to sleep before she goes out?"

"Yes. But I can't sleep that much early. So I just close my eyes until she leaves and then I read read the books," She said. Sara had a large collection of children's books which I also helped by gifting some books.

I felt really sad for her. Poor child suffering from her father's actions. So I decided to wait until Melinda returns. "Sara, how about I tell you a story and then I put you to sleep?" I asked.

"Yeah...." She jumped happily and then hugged me. "I love you uncle Shaun."

"I love you too sweetie."

We went to her bedroom and she laid on the bed. I started to tell her a story and I had to tell another as she didn't sleep. Eventually she fell asleep about halfway of the 3rd story. But I didn't leave the room. I sat there rubbing her soft hair, giving her the love she hadn't got from her father. I got close to her for one reason. But now I really loved her as my daughter.

I too might have dozed off as I don't remember the time passing. I woke up to the faint sound of a door closing, just after the midnight. Then I heard the foot steps approaching the room and the door opened slowly. Melinda stepped in and switched on the dim light of the light bulb. Then she saw me and she was shocked. "Oh my god Shaun. I almost got frightened to death. When did you come here?" She asked.

"A few minutes after you left," I said and I wanted to discus about Sara with her. "Melinda, there's something that I need to talk with you," I said and dragged her to the living room and sat on the couch. She looked frightened. I held her hand tightly and looked straight into her eyes.

"Where did you go?" I asked. I knew what she was doing during the past few hours. But I wanted to get the words straight from her mouth.

" I... I... I was with.. a client," She stammered.

"All right. What was Sara doing when you left?"

"Umm.. She was sleeping. I always put her to sleep before I leave. You know that," Said Melinda.

"Then how did she open the door when I rang the bell if she was sleeping?" I asked.

"What? Oh my god!" She covered her mouth with both her hands in disbelief.

"Do you know that she never sleeps when you put her to sleep. She just acts like shes sleeping until you sleep and she reads her books when after you leave until she gets sleepy. She was reading when I came here and then I had to relate her 3 stories until she slept. I can't even imagine what's going through her little mind when she stays alone at night," I sighed.

Tears were rolling down her cheeks while I was talking. She started to cry and I hugged her trying to console her. "I'm a terrible mother, Shaun. I'm a terrible mother. I didn't understand my little daughter's feelings until you told me," She cried and cried for more than 10 minutes.

I rubbed her head to soothe her. "Sshh... Melinda, please don't cry. You are a great mother. You always do what's best for your daughter and I'm sure, she'll understand it some day." I said.

"Come on. Let's go to the bed room and I'll put you to sleep before I go."

I stood up and pulled her up.We went to her bedroom and I laid her there. Then I sat beside her and rubbed her soft black hair. She snuggled and put an arm over my legs. This woman laying beside me was really hot and I had a really hard time in controlling myself.

"Please don't go," She whispered. "Never," I said.

She turned her head towards me after some time. "I made my decision," She said.

"What decision?"

She got up and sat knelt on the bed facing me. "Remember you told me that you loved me and I said I wanted to think about it?" I nodded. "Well, I made my decision. Shaun, you know my daughter is the most precious thing on earth to me. I love her more than my life and I'll do anything for her. I want to make her la good woman unlike me." She paused for a while.

"I knew that I couldn't do this job for long and I too wanted to settle down with a man. I wanted to be loved and feel protected. Then you came to my life. I knew that you were different than all other clients. You treated me like a lady while all others treated me like a cheap slutty whore. You offered to take me home while all others threw me out after the fuck. You went down on me, an experience that I haven't had in years. You touched my body so lovingly while the others left scars and sore spots on me. You were giving me exactly what I needed, love and protection.I was falling for you, even unknowing to myself. I knew it was wrong for a whore to fall for her client. But I couldn't help it. This went so far that I was imagining it was you when I was with other clients," Melinda wiped away her tears with the back of her hand.

"Then you told me that you loved me. But no matter how much I loved you, I didn't know how you'd react with Sara. I didn't want anyone to come between us. I was ready to be single for my whole life rather than having a man at the expense of my daughter. But my problem started to solve when you first visited our home and Sara got friendly with you. Today you proved that you loved my daughter like a father. Shaun, it means that all my problems are solved. Now I only have to tell you these magical words." She touched my cheeks with both hands, "Shaun McKenzie, I LOVE YOU TOO. I love you with all my heart. I'm yours, forever."

I couldn't believe what I just heard. "Please Melinda, can you tell it again. I just want to make sure that I'm not dreaming," I said looking at her beautiful eyes.

She didn't speak a word. But instead, she planted a soft kiss on my lips. It lasted for about 5 seconds before she pulled away. It wasn't a passionate kiss. But it wasn't just a kiss either. "Now you can believe it. Can't you?"

I was out of words to describe my happiness and joy. This beautiful woman just said that she loved me. Only me. I wanted to fuck her so badly. But somehow I restrained myself. I wanted to make our first time as a couple really special and I wanted to take it slow for the enjoyment of both of us. "Come here baby," I said patting my lap.

She straddled my lap and there we were with our faces inches apart. We looked in to each others' eyes with so much love. I totally got lost in her and I even lost the track of time.

Then I slowly brought my face to hers and held her face with my hands around halfway. She too was bringing her face forward. Our lips were trembling as they met for our very first kiss as lovers. It was very slow at the start just brushing my lips over hers. Then it got deeper and more sensual as the lips touched with much passion. Her hands were around my neck while mine were on her back. I parted my lips and pushed my tongue out. Melinda showed some resistance at first. But opened her lips and accepted my searching tongue. I pushed it around each and every corner of her mouth while she did me the same with her tongue. Suddenly our slow kiss became a heavy make out session, swapping saliva and rubbing each others' backs. My cock was rock hard and I knew that her pussy was dripping.

Melinda pulled away. "Make love to me Shaun," She whispered. But I had other plans as I said before.

"Babe just listen. I want our first time as a couple to be a really special one. I want us to remember it until our death. Now you are tired. Aren't you?" She quietly nodded. "How about we go out for a date tomorrow night and then we can make love. I promise you, it'll be an unforgettable night," I said.

"Anything you want, my love," She said. But she looked disappointed. I kissed her again. "At least can you stay here with me tonight?" She asked.

"Of course baby. I'll sleep with you. How about you get refreshed now and change to a more comfortable dress?"

She got off me and went to the bathroom. I went to the car and took the pair of shorts, t-shirt and the tooth brush which was there in case of an emergency. Oh, finally they became useful.

I went to the bathroom after her and had a shower. She was wearing a almost see through night gown and a pair of panties. My cock which had become soft after the shower became a steel rod instantly just by seeing her. "Hon, you are testing my limits," I said walking to her.

She noticed my erection and grinned. "Am I? Let's see if you can stay in your limit until morning." She winked me and got on to the bed.

I spooned behind her and pulled the covers up. My hard cock was perfectly laid between her buttocks. I put one arm over Melinda and pulled her closer. "Mmmm.... It's been so long," She said and placed her hand on my hand which was on her belly. She had fallen asleep before me and I too fell asleep quickly. It was one of the most peaceful sleeps I ever had.