How I Met My Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes you are," I said. "But I like it." I pulled her to me as we both were kneeling on the bed.

"Are you sure?" She asked. "Of course honey. Now you are hotter than ever," I kissed her and we fell on the bed.

I undid her skirt and she pulled it down along with her panties without even bothering to break the kiss. "God, I want your cock in my mouth," She said.

I rolled away from her letting her to get up. She knelt beside me and pulled down my shorts exposing my hard and erect cock. "Has this gotten bigger since yesterday?" She asked while gripping my cock with her hands.

"I think it's the excitement to be in you again."

"I can't wait until I take this inside me too," She said and wrapped her lips around the cock head.

Melinda started to swirl her tongue around the head and started to take it deeper until she took it all. She slowly bobbed her head up and down while she fondled my balls with her hands. I really wanted to make love to her. So I pushed her away from my cock and pulled her up. "I want you right now," I said.

But before everything, I unhooked her bra which was the only garment on either of us by that time. Her breasts looked bigger than before the pregnancy. I laid her on the bed and started to suck her milk laden right breast. It was hard at first to initiate the milk flow, but it was flowing out steadily as the first spurt gushed out.

Melinda held my head to her breasts as I began to empty them. "Are you a little baby now?" She asked me with a motherly voice and I just nodded without releasing her breast.

"Yes mommy, I'm your little baby," I replied.

She chuckled and said, "Be a good boy and leave some to Emma if she wakes up at night."

I sucked her nipples alternatively as she moaned with pleasure. Not only sucking her nipples, but I also took great pleasure in planting kisses all over her breasts, licking them, biting her nipples gently and squeezing them making the milk squirt all over my hand and her belly.

My cock was hurting by that time with all the hardness and excitement. So, I positioned myself between her opened legs and made my right hand wander around her hairy crotch. I could feel that she had trimmed her pubes. "Just the way you like it," She said like she had read my mind.

"Of course babe. Now I want you more than ever," I said and placed my cock between her labia. She was looking at me as I looked into her eyes. "Make love to me darling," She whispered.

"I will, my love," I said and kissed her.

I slowly pushed my cock inside her millimeter by millimeter enjoying the familiar sensation which I couldn't feel in months. Her pussy was tight, but not like the old times. But it still felt wonderful. "Oooh," Both of us moaned in unison as my cock was bottoming out in her.

"Welcome back my love," She whispered looking into my eyes. "I really missed your cock in me."

I was totally lost in that moment. I was inside the mother of my children and my future wife for the first time after the delivery. That thought alone almost made me ejaculate my load into her. She wrapped her legs around my hips. "Fuck me," She whispered again to my ear.

I pulled my cock out until only the head remained in her and pushed it back in very slowly while looking at our union between our bodies. It was a memorable sight to see that my cock was disappearing into her pussy and coming out. Then I tried to pull it back, but Melinda's legs didn't allow me to move. I looked at her. "We can make love later darling. But now I want you to fuck me hard and make me cum on your beautiful cock," She said.

"Your wish is my command," I said.

Then I pushed my cock out and pushed it in really hard. "Aaah..," She moaned.

I started with long but hard thrusts. Her pussy felt really great as always. It gripped my cock tightly pulling it into her. "Are you going to make me cum so early" I asked pushing my cock in her hard.

"Don't you dare cum before me stud. You can cum only after I cum. So you better hurry up then," She said with a naughty smile on her face.

I started to up the speed with short thrusts. My upper body was propped on my elbows on either side of her neck. We were exchanging few kisses as I felt her pelvis move against me. I looked at her. "Faster," She ordered in a calm voice.

Suddenly I doubled my efforts and started to give her the best I could with the intention of making her cum. "You want to cum, huh? Take it all like the slut you are and cum all over my big hard cock," I almost shouted.

"Yes, yes, yes. I'm a dirty whore wanting to get pounded by your hard cock. Oh my god. This feels so fucking good," She was yelling probably enough to wake everyone at home.

I kept pounding her mercilessly as she was moaning and sometimes yelling with dirty words. It's true that I was madly in love with this gorgeous woman. But at that moment, there was no love, just the pure animal like lust. Still her legs were wrapped around my hips holding on to me.

I was fucking her so hard that I knew I couldn't hold on my orgasm for much long. But still I was fighting very hard to overcome the urge to flood her pussy with my semen until she came. It didn't take much long for Melinda to announce her orgasm. "Oh god, I'm going to cum," She said.

"Me too," I replied.

Melinda was bucking her hips to meet my fast thrusts and she was hissing as she held onto my neck for her dear life. It didn't take too long for her to climax. Her pussy tightened around my cock signaling me about the orgasm that is going to wash over her. I started to pound her with every Newton of force I could muster. "Fuuuuuuck, I'm cumming..." She yelled and hugged me tightly while bucking her hips uncontrollably.

It was hard for me to move as her body tightened and her legs were pulling me into her with so much force. But I managed to fuck her throughout her orgasm while keeping mine at the edge. I was waiting until her orgasm subsided to release my orgasm as I knew that my ejaculation would trigger another orgasm in her. But Melinda's orgasm was like a chain of orgasm. One orgasm triggering another most probably because she hadn't had an orgasm in months. I was losing control with each passing second and I had no other option than releasing my hot load of sperm into her belly. "I'm cumming," I said and released a huge load of my cum spurt after spurt in her.

"Yes, yes, cum in me Shaun. Give me your cum," She said as she experienced another thrashing orgasm.

I can't even remember how many long spurts of my sperm had got released into her. But what I remember is that she calmed down before me and I fucked her until her orgasms subsided and my cock became a little softer. Both our bodies were so weak that Melinda's legs which were wrapped around my hips earlier dropped on to the bed and I quickly rolled and laid next to her without risking me dropping on her and crushing her already weak body. She started laughing and even though I didn't know the reason it spontaneously made me laugh too. We took some time to catch our breaths. Then we turned on our sides facing each other and looked at our bodies which were glistening with sweat. "That was one of the best," She said.

"Of course, I thought you'd never stop cumming," I said and laughed.

"Me too," She said. "I think it was a long set of orgasms crushing me one after the other."

"We both are a mess," I said looking at her glistening body.

She got up from the bed. There was a puddle of our mingled juices on the bed where she was lying. "Let's have a shower then." She thought for a moment, "But no shower sex," She said.

"Oh c'mon babe. That's unfair," I complained.

"That's only fair," She ran towards the door. "Catch me if you can," She said and ran to the bathroom.

We had to cross the living room on our way to the bathroom which was right next to my parents' room. I quickly grabbed a towel and chased her. She was quite slower than me and I easily caught her before she reached the bathroom. I was able to grab her hand and pulled her towards me sending both of us off balance and falling on the floor like a heap.

Still on the floor both of us laughed at that incident. We may have had sex moments earlier. But my cock had gotten hard again. So, I rolled her on to her back and put my hard cock in her pussy once again. It was all slippery with our combined juices leaking out. She let an audible gasp in as I penetrated her. "Shaun, what are you doing? Your parents might come," She protested.

"I don't care about them. The only thing I care right now is us. So, just enjoy," I said and pulled her legs up on to my shoulders. She was trying to be quiet, but moans of pleasure escaped from her lips as she was getting more and more pleasure from it. I fucked her for a few minutes in that position while occasionally kissing her beautiful legs.

"I'm going to cum again," She yelled.

"Not so quickly my love," I said and pulled my cock out.

"Oh no," She whimpered.

I got up and helped her to get on her feet. We went to the couch and I sat on it. "I want my cowgirl to ride me like a champion and cum on my cock."

She sat astride me with a huge grin. Then took hold of the cock with one hand and impaled herself on my hard shaft. She meant business right from the start. She held my shoulders for support and started to ride me like a sex starving slut. She was taking out the rage of her earlier denied orgasm on me. Her eyes were half closed enjoying this moment. I wanted to heighten her pleasure. I grabbed her large breasts which were jiggling right in front of my eyes. I took one nipple into my mouth and sucked it hard sending spurts of tasty warm milk into my mouth. I kept sucking her tits alternatively as her moans got louder and louder.

Her pussy was tightening around my shaft once again. This time there was no denial to it. I held her hips and supported her to ride me even harder. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," She blurted absent-minded. Then her body stiffened and gripped my cock like a vise as another as she experienced another crushing orgasm. This time, I was able to hold on to my orgasm as I had climaxed moments ago and I had no plan to cum soon.

She slowly came down from her orgasm and her limp body fell on me. She was a total mess. All sweaty body and messy hair from our love making. For me, it only made her more beautiful and desirable. I wrapped my arms around her and held her safely. Melinda was keeping her head on my left shoulder and I could hear her fast breathing. Her beautiful large tits were crushed on my chest and I could feel her heart beat right there.

Then I held her face with my hands and kissed her so lovingly. She also responded in a similar fashion. Suddenly she broke the kiss like she remembered something. "You didn't cum, did you my love?" She asked in a concerned voice while looking at me.

"No. But it doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is that I made you cum," I said.

"It does matter," She said in a stern voice getting out of my lap. My still hard cock popped out from her wet pussy.

"Don't move," She said as I tried to get up and go to the bathroom.

Melinda parted my legs and knelt between them. Then she held my cock like a sacred object. Then kissed its head and wrapped her lips around it. It was warm and silky soft inside her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head sending waves of pleasure through me. I kept my hands on her head and closed my eyes. She bobbed her head up and down and tried to deep throat me which she did very easily with the help of her recent oral skill development. She used to give me blowjobs everyday while we refrained from vaginal sex during the last part of her pregnancy and for the last 6 weeks. Her oral skills developed to a greater extent during that time.

It didn't matter how many blowjobs she gave me. It always felt like a novel experience for me and she knew how to take me over the edge. That time was no different either. I could feel the familiar feeling you have just before an orgasm. I warned her, "Babe, I'm going to cum."

"Give it to me. Give me all of your love," She said while jerking me off with her hands.

Cum was rising along my tubes and I groaned, "Cumming... Aaahhh"

Melinda was quick to seal her lips around my cock head. I unloaded about 3-4 ropes of cum into her mouth. She gulped them all quickly without letting even a single drop of cum to waste.

I sank to the couch feeling spent. Then pulled her up making her sit astride me. Without saying anything, I pulled her face for another kiss. Her mouth tasted my cum, but I didn't care as long as my lovely Melinda was with me. "I think we better have a shower," She said between kisses.

Taking my hand, she stood up and dragged me to the bathroom. We didn't have sex during that shower. But we touched each other's intimate parts. I fingered her until she squirted her juices all over my hand. Then we toweled until we were dry. Then I wept her feet off the floor and carried her to our bedroom. She protested at first, but she held onto my neck as I carried her.

As I was carrying her across the living room I saw someone standing there. That person came towards us. I saw that it was my father who was standing there in the dimly lit room. "Oh shit," I whispered and covered Melinda's body as much as I could with the towel on shoulder while turning her towards me. She too tried to cover herself up as soon as she saw my dad. "Anything wrong, dad?" I asked.

"Everything's fine Shaun. But I think it'd be better if both of you can be little bit quiet. You know children are sleeping and we are sleeping," he said.

"O..Of course dad," I blurted.

"Okay then. Have a good night." He returned to their room.

I threw away the towel as soon as my dad disappeared. "Oops. That was close," I said and once again too her in my arms.

Melinda was shocked that her future father-in-law saw her naked on the first day of their meeting. "It's no big deal babe," I assured her and after some time she was okay.

I was ready for another round and so was she. I carefully laid her on the bed and spooned behind her with my cock poking her ass crack. I put my right arm under her neck and my left arm around her belly and cupping her right tit. Melinda lifted her left leg and put my cock inside her herself. "Please love me darling," She whispered.

That was the beginning of one of the most beautiful romantic copulations I've ever experienced. Neither of us were in a rush. Both the previous encounters in that night were about the sexual relief. But this was all about expressing the love we had about each other. We kissed, touched each other's intimate parts, and whispered our love to each other. Simply it was like we were lost in a world of our own during that moment. I didn't know for how long we made love. But Melinda came so many times before I came for the 3rd time in that night in her pussy. We made love in several positions. Neither of our climaxes were earth shattering orgasms like before. It was mostly a low moan and we clung on to each other most the time.

We were spent and neither of us had no energy to do more as I came that time. Then we cuddled to each other and fell asleep in each other's arms.

She had woke up before me next day and she was feeding Emma when I woke up. "Good morning love," She said seeing that I was awake. "Good morning babe," I replied.

I went to the bathroom and did the morning chores. I was planning to meet some of my old friends that day. Then we had breakfast with my parents and Sara. My mom asked whether it was okay to take Melinda and Sara with her to the arts exhibition she was going to visit that day. Sara too wanted to visit there with her grandma but Melinda said that she's stay at home with Emma as it would be trouble to other people if Emma started crying. I agreed her. My father was also going to stay at home since he had no interest about arts.

I was planning to visit some of my old friends. One of them was a civil engineer and was going to join our firm. So I planned to take him details about some of our recent works. I dropped mom and Sara by the art gallery and went to my friend's home. I picked him and another one up and we drove to another friend's place which had way large space than any others'. We were catching up about our lives for more than an hour while having a beer. My friend brought up the topic about joining our firm. I went to my car looking for the file I brought for him. It was then only I remembered that I had left it at my parents' home.

I told my friends to wait for me and drove back home which was about half an hour drive away. I didn't even bother to take the car to the drive way as it was only a matter of a minute or two before I find that file in our room. The front door was unlocked and I entered the living room. No one was there. "Father must've gone somewhere and Melinda must be with the baby," I thought.

I stepped towards our room and I could hear a woman moaning as I got closer. I knew it was Melinda's voice, but I couldn't figure out why she was moaning. She didn't have a need to masturbate as last night we fucked until she could take no more. So I decided to have a look at what's happening inside. Then I tip toed and opened the door which was slightly ajar. The sight I saw was totally unexpected. Not even in my wildest dreams I expected that. My fiancée was lying on the bed with her skirt hiked up, her panties pulled down and her t-shirt pulled up above her tits. Next to her was my dad who was sucking her tits and fingering her pussy. Melinda had her eyes closed and was moaning, "Yes daddy, finger me and make me cum."

My initial thought was that my dad might be aping her. But who'd beg to make her cum during a rape? All this was consensual. I had the presence of mind to see where Emma was. She was sleeping peacefully in the crib not knowing that her mother was cheating on her father with her grandfather. I was standing there, but I couldn't do anything. It was like my brain was malfunctioning at that time. It wasn't giving any command to my muscles, but all my previous memories with her flooded my mind. How we met, how I fell in love with her, our love makings, how she got pregnant, how I proposed her, our life after the delivery, everything flooded my mind within seconds. I could feel that drops of tears were running down my cheeks.

I was the one to pull her life out of that misery. I loved Sara like she was my daughter. I loved her even though she was a whore. She told me that she loved me with all her heart and I'd be the only man in her life. All that love is now just a lie which she had used to use me. I was happier than I had been in my entire life since I met her. I planned my future with someone for the first time in my life. But all that dreams got shattered in the very moment I saw Melinda with my dad. If anyone had hit me with a sledge hammer I'd have felt better than seeing this.

I think I must've whispered something audible enough for them to hear. She opened her eyes and saw me standing there at the door. Her eyes looked like a rabbit caught in the head lights. She was speechless as I was witnessing the immoral act of sex. My dad looked at her as her moaning ceased. He saw the look on her faced and turned to me. It was his time to get shocked. "Sh..Shaun," Finally Melinda could speak.

I didn't want to hear anything from either of them. I wasn't thinking clearly. Then a word which I've never called her slipped from my mouth. I just said, "Whore," and stormed out of the room. All I wanted at that time was to go somewhere quiet and stay alone for a moment.

Melinda quickly adjusted her dress and got out of the bed. "Shaun please baby let me explain," She came after me.

But I didn't stop for second. I just got into the car and drove as quickly as I could. I saw her open the front door of the house and running towards the car. But I didn't care anymore. I drove as fast as I could. There wasn't much crowd on the road. But I didn't have any idea about my destination. I just wanted to drive and drive until I calmed down.