How I Met Your Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
A bunny gets stuffed - but will her husband find out?
5.1k words
4.7k
10
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/15/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Maddie moaned, the grey bunny stretched out on the sun lounger, which she had lain flat so that she didn't have to be propped up. She would usually have the lounger like that, out by the pool, liking to read or even just watch something on the tablet, but she had something far more enticing out there with her than passing the time idly, soaking up the rays.

"Mmmm..."

Maddie squirmed, her white cotton tail twitching lightly as the big stallion, Cody, rubbed up and down her back. At first, it had been able making sure that the suncream lotion, designed for fur, was rubbed in and protecting her skin under her fur, but, really, the horse had never needed a true excuse to touch her. That was just the way things were in their little group, between Maddie and her husband -- and pretty much everyone that the couple let in to fuck her. Respectfully, of course.

The bay stallion grinned as he leaned over her, working his fingers down between her scapula. She sure did hold a lot of tension there, but massaging the nude bunny was just a prelude to more for him, even if he would have been more than happy to help a friend out and no more than that. Ninnin and Maddie's home was private enough with tall hedges and trees bordering their property, that no one could see into their back garden: the raccoon had made no secret about that being just why he had gone for the property in the first place. They liked to have their flings and they liked to be able to relax just the way they were, without any prying eyes butting in or anyone making comments.

In that respect, they were exceedingly fortunate.

She eased herself down into the lounger, melting under his skilled paws. Maddie knew that she was a very lucky bunny, the guys and especially her husband too being so very attentive to her needs that she never went without. That Ninnin liked to watch her being "taken care of" too was a good thing, a very good thing, something that made her curl her toes and cry out even louder for him than she would have otherwise.

And yet...her mind drifted. For what could it all have been like if Ninnin hadn't enjoyed watching her fuck the stallions and the dogs and anyone else that took her fancy too? She glanced over to where her tablet had been left, the screen still on, though thankfully in the shade. She'd been watching an old sitcom earlier, one that had distracted her from the strains of the working week they had both left behind for the time being, forcing her mind to wander a little more.

Naked from head to toe, the bunny sighed contentedly, her mind going off on a tangent, all as the stallion worked his hands up and down her body, leaving no spot untouched...

*

"Morning, honey!"

Maddie bounced down into the kitchen, light on her feet, her toes curling over the little step down into the kitchen. Her husband, sitting at the table, greeted her warmly, the raccoon's tail swishing gently over the back of his chair, bright sunshine streaming in through the kitchen windows.

"Hi, hon," she said, giving Ninnin a peck on the cheek. "I had the best night's sleep, I feel like a whole new bunny!"

"Aw, that's wonderful, sweetie," he said, leaning into her warmth for a moment. "Have you got much planned today? I know you had such a busy week too... Let's make this a quiet one, hm? There are a couple of chores to do, but we can hang out around the pool, the hot tub... Maybe have some friends over for a relaxed hang out in the garden?"

"That sounds great! There won't even be all that much clean-up if we're in the garden, the furniture is all out there ready and everything."

Maddie grinned. It was only Saturday morning and already everything was coming together as if it was pre-planned and all set up for her. Friends, her husband, good food and probably a few drinks too... Who could honestly want more?

Ding-dong!

"Oh!" She spun around, ears perked up. "It looks like the postman is here!"

The raccoon stayed at the table, sipping his coffee, while she bounced to the door, her dressing gown half spilling open to reveal the curve of her breasts. Maddie, however, didn't notice as she swung open the front door with a wide smile on her face, her red curls bouncing around her shoulders.

"Oh! Cody, I didn't know you were on this round this morning!"

The bay stallion, dressed in a blue, postal worker's uniform complete with shorts that showed off his strongly muscled legs, pricked up his ears and leaned lightly on the doorframe. Damn, he was fine, though the bunny had a husband who she loved very much and, well, she wasn't going to do anything at all that she regretted, oh no. That wasn't the way that things went for her, though she drew her shoulders up a little straighter as her eyes dropped down the stallion's body, taking in the rich brown of his exposed coat and the rather sizeable bulge showing through his shorts.

"Hey, Maddie," he nickered. "You're not left all on your lonesome here this morning, are you? I thought your husband had come back from his business trip already?"

Maddie bit her lip, giggling faintly, though -- no, no, no. She was going to be good, yes, definitely so. She swung her hips back and forth, hands behind her back, eyeing up the stallion.

No harm in taking in the eye candy, she thought. As long as I don't do anything...

"He's in the kitchen," Maddie said. "I'm sure he'd love to say hi!"

But the stallion didn't hand the mail over as she had expected him to, instead drawing her outside and into the shade of the hedges that bordered the front door and the path that led to the pavement and the road. It was nice and private, though Maddie had not thought that she was going to use it for things like that anymore...

The stallion licked his lips, pulling her out of sight of the kitchen, the front door swinging almost closed on Maddie's heels. The bunny squeaked.

"Oh!"

"Come on now, Maddie," Cody chuckled throatily, nibbling at one of the bunny's long, twitching ears as he drew her in against his chest. "Don't say that you don't want a bit of fun? You've already got me hard for you..."

Maddie whimpered, shaking her head, even as her body lurched, heat flooding her. Oh, if ever there was a time that her mind and her body were in complete conflict with each other!

"Oh, no, Cody, I can't do this here," she said with a gulp that almost swallowed her words. "Ninnin... My husband will hear us!"

Cody grinned, the bunny's hands, as if they couldn't go anywhere else, drifting lower and lower.

"You know you want to be stuffed full, Maddie," he crooned, coaxing her, though it was all up to the bunny in the end. "Didn't Ninnin fuck you this morning? I've got you covered, Maddie, a nice big delivery for a tight bunny's letterbox..."

Maddie whimpered, shaking her head, but she couldn't help herself! She knew that Ninnin was just in the kitchen and yet she still let the horse pull open her dressing gown, exposing her breasts and the rest of her nude body too to the crisp, morning air.

"Oh, Cody," she moaned, as quietly as she could, shivering with the intoxicating air of not getting caught. "I can't... He's right there, Cody, Ninnin will find out!"

Yet that turned her on more than ever, especially as the stallion knelt to shove his muzzle between her legs. His thick, fleshy tongue swept up against the folds of her pussy, digging deeply into her sweetness as she clapped a paw over her muzzle and tried, oh so very desperately, to stay as quiet as possible.

"Oh... Ohhhhh, Cody... Ohhh..."

"You're already so wet for me, bunny," he teased, looking up at her even as he slid a finger into her pussy, wiggling it up until she juddered her hips forward and he found her G-spot. "Come on, your hubby won't have to know a thing."

"Unff... Yeah, but..." Maddie floundered, trying to find a reason as he pushed her dressing gown fully from her shoulders, leaving her bare but for her grey and white fur. "Mmph, I don't... I don't have a condom!"

The stallion pushed her lightly forward against the wall by the door, her nose close to the bell. Her buttocks immediately arched back, shoving her hips back towards him, as if her body had a mind of its own.

"That doesn't bother me..."

Feeding his cock out from his shorts, the stallion pressed the flat tip up to her wet folds without a second thought, even as Maddie gave a muffled squeal. Tellingly, she didn't jerk away from him, as much prey to her desires as the stallion was. Maybe that meant that they were both in it together?

"Nooooo, not bare! Ohhhhhhhh!"

But the bunny could not hold back her moan, the horse's hocks flexed as he dropped a little lower for a better angle, slowly but surely burying his cock into her hot, tight snatch. Her folds stretched around him as her tight pussy massaged every inch of cock that he fed into her, Maddie's breath hitching and catching.

"Agh... Ohhhh," she moaned, tail twitching, fingers splayed against the wall. "Please... No, don't cum inside, Cody, I can't... What if I end up carrying foals? I can't explain that to my husband!"

Cody grunted, spearing into her, holding onto her hips with two hands as he rolled them forward, licking his lips as he thrust deeply.

"Ah, well..." He groaned. "That's just something...we'll...manage..."

It was hard for her to say anything, especially when the rabbit was so caught up in quivering gin pleasure, her ears folding softly, almost submissively back, hanging loosely and floppily. Maddie clenched her jaw, trying to seal away her moans and cries. Oh, but his cock just felt so good inside her! Every thrust wedged just a little bit more of his dick into her as she shuddered, stiffening further as a neighbour passed out of their house, right next door to them, and headed out to their car.

"Man, the mail sure is late today," her neighbour commented, seeming to be raising his voice just for her benefit. "I hope the mailman hasn't gotten the wrong house!"

Cody snorted and Maddie grunted, ducking her head down. Oh, no -- the mailman had gotten the right house and slot indeed!

"Don't... Don't..." She panted softly, struggling to keep her voice under control. "No... No cum in me... Can't... Not on...control..."

What Maddie meant to say, of course, was that she wasn't on any birth control, but that only made the equine fuck her harder, hips bouncing off her backside with every stroke, even his nuts bouncing as they too worked their way free from his shorts. It didn't look like the stallion had been wearing underwear underneath, but, well...that was always going to be Cody's way. The stallion had fucked her so many times before already, but never in such an exposed place!

That day, however, was due to change everything for Maddie...

"Honey?" Ninnin called down from the kitchen. "Everything okay out there?"

Maddie gasped, leaning more heavily against the wall as she tried, and failed, to steady her breath.

"Ah -- ah -- yes!" She shouted back, though there was a shake in her voice that really shouldn't have been there. "Everything's fine, Ninnin! Cody's just getting -- oh! -- something from the van!"

Of course, the stallion was really right there, grunting and hardly even trying to be quiet at all as he ploughed her full, every roll of his hips cumulating in a smack against her buttocks. Faster and faster, he fucked her roughly, grinding the flared head of his swelling cock-tip over her G-spot with every stroke. It was not as if Cody was trying to actively hit it, it was more that the stud stallion simply could not fail to grind over it with how his cock throbbed within her, filling every scrap of space inside her velvety, hot passage that there was to fill.

"Unff... Yes... Mmmph!"

The horse slammed in and Maddie squealed, her voice high-pitched even though she had been trying to keep everything concealed. Orgasm exploded through her -- but it was only due to the rippling pulses of ecstasy throbbing through her, claiming her body from head to toe, that she didn't realise that the stallion hadn't listened to her at all.

For it was at that very moment that thick, viscous ropes of horse cum were filling her pussy, splattering up against her innermost barrier, the stud as deep as he could possibly go. Grunting, Cody slammed deep, trusting her body to bear him, even though there was an obvious bulge showing through the front of her lower abdomen, his cock jolting inside her, practically, as his nuts spent every drop his body had to offer her. Yet there would always be more where that came from, thrusting and grinding, a sloshing, heavy load of stallion seed pumped up deep, slicking out along the length of his cock and bubbling forth where their bodies joined.

The door was still ajar as Maddie swallowed her moans, the raccoon picking up his phone back at the table.

"Hey, Maddie, I'm going to make reservations at that little café that you like, the one with the booths," Ninnin said, the raccoon completely unaware of the fact that something cheekily untoward had been going on, practically under his nose. "Does that sound okay to you? Just want you to know how important you are to me after working so hard all week, sweetie. You deserve a treat!"

"Aw, honey..."

Maddie swooned, but Cody was quick to slide back out of her, his cock wet with his cum and her arousal -- but that could be easily hidden, right?

Maddie gulped, shooing Cody off, but the stallion was only quick enough to get his cock tucked back away and the bunny into her dressing gown again before Ninnin appeared, his phone to his ear.

The raccoon smiled.

"Is one okay, sweetie?" He asked, oblivious. "The little seat by the window?"

She clasped her hands to her chest, hiding the fact that there was horse cum dripping down her inner thighs right then.

"Yes, of course!"

And, so, the time for their date was set and they'd get another little get together back at home later too, though the bunny had already had one load of cum pumped up into her bare pussy that day already. There was no telling what other hunks of guys were going to pop up too, even as Cody grinned and tipped his little blue hat to her.

"Pleasure dropping off my package, ma'am..."

Maddie scoffed and blushed, but the day had already started, at least for her, in the best way possible. She just had to make sure she didn't get knocked up from taking the stud horse bare, that was all!

*

However, the café did not prove to be any quieter, at least for her. There were just so many guys around -- all of the buff dudes there just seemed to have their eyes on her! Plenty of dogs too, big and muscled with cannonball shoulders, the kind that Maddie would have been drooling all over. In a dignified, respectable, "I'm a married woman" sort of way, of course. She'd never forget about Ninnin, of course not, not with her lovely, kind raccoon right there across the table with her, tucked into the booth.

"Wow, that was an ah-mazing lunch, Ninnin," she said, putting extra emphasis on the word, as if it would distract her from the Great Dane who was currently looking her over like a piece of meat -- in the way that made her want to strip down right then and there for him. "I'm just going to head back to the ladies' room before dessert, give me a minute."

That had to be safe, right? She made a beeline for the restroom, quickly doing her business in the toilet and cleaning up the continued slick of horse seed that was still drooling from her. Her panties were a mess!

Luckily, she got out and washed her hands without incident -- yet it was out in the corridor that everything went wrong. Well, wrong, kind of, yes, but Maddie still didn't mind so much as both her lust and her stomach lurched.

For right there beyond the door was the Great Dane, a beefy malamute and a smirking Golden Retriever, all three canines with thick, obvious bulges in their jeans.

"Look what we found here, fellas," the Golden Retrieved barked, though quietly enough to remain undetected in the back corridor by the café staff. "A nice little bunny... And you're just ripe to be knotted, aren't you, darling?"

His tone was warm and dripping with seductiveness, though Maddie laughed anxiously, shaking her head. Oh, it would be so easy just to give in to them, already imagining just how big and meaty their knots were, how they would feel sinking into her, but...

No. Ninnin was right out there. She'd already taken one risky load that day -- she couldn't risk another! Or three more...for that matter... It wasn't as if condoms ever really seemed to last with her, always breaking or splitting or something funny happening to them every time she tried to use them.

"Guys..." Maddie whimpered and shook her head, though her legs quivered, her body already aching for their dicks, even as she tried to hold up her hands and gently ward them off. "Look, it's really not a good day for this, it's not a safe day."

"Oh, really?" The malamute said, leaning over her in the narrow corridor, though she didn't feel unsafe at all with how he towered lustfully over her. "You hear that, boys? It's daddy roulette time!"

Yet she did not resist as the Golden Retriever spun her to face the wall, much as Cody had done that morning, pushing up her skirt to grind his cock against her sodden panties. Maddie moaned, desire coursing through, even as she shook her head, trying to stop things before they went too far.

But things had already gone too far and, truly, there was nothing the bunny could do against it.

Not that that was such a bad thing, but it was hard to say no to them! She wanted them and didn't want them, wishing that she could fuck without any of the consequences of it. It was a bad time in the natural cycle of her body too, Maddie was sure, the time when she was the most fertile, though she usually tried to fuck when there was less chance of getting knocked up. It wouldn't have been as much of an issue if she wasn't off her birth control pills either.

"Ohhhh!"

She cut off her moan just in time as the dog ripped away her panties and buried his bone inside her. Caught in her own mental dilemma, Maddie hadn't even noticed him sliding free of his jeans and unzipping. Yet none of that mattered anymore as she did her best to swallow her moans, her whole body quivering from head to toe with need, broken and in conflict with her mind, her love for her husband.

"Unff... So tight..."

She squeaked, clapping a hand over her lips, though her ears twitched crazily.

"No..." She whimpered through her hand, even though his cock just felt so damn good inside her. "No, guys... Come on... This really isn't... Mmmph! It's not a good... It's not safe to fuck today!"

But they didn't care, not as the golden-furred canine ground his knot up against her pussy, straining and teasing as if he was going to stretch her open all the way right there and then. He had only just started fucking her, her head spinning with lust, and he was already swelling, his knot getting bigger and bigger, slicker as her arousal drooled lightly over the upper curve of it.

Oh, it was never going to fit! She caught herself longing for it, even then, ears flipping back, the Great Dane and the Malamute with their cocks out too, jerking off, knots thickening up and fleshing out. Maddie shuddered. It was as if they had come there for her, only for her, her body being what had lured them to the café in the first place.

12