How I Met Your Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Golden Retriever's knot popped into her as a waiter strutted by, whistling a tune, a young buck who cared less about his job than most. So blind was he to the patrons of the café, he walked right by them, seeing nothing, not even the dogs with their cocks out. Though they'd frozen while the waiter strode past them, intent only on the minute hand of the clock moving ever closer to the end of the day, the golden canine fucking her growled and thrust harder as Maddie climaxed, pussy rippling around his cock.

He'd made a nice bulge in her lower stomach from his cock -- but, oh, his knot pressed up against her inner walls in a way that had her cavorting through ecstasy, panting heavily, almost losing her sense of self. Yet, no, Maddie had to hang on, had to remember where she was and that was the last cock she was going to fuck that day! She had taken enough risks already!

But he thrust harder and spent himself inside her with a muttered curse, that could have also been praise for her, tail wagging as his knot swelled further. It should have locked them together but he was no more done blasting his seed into her unprotected passage as he pulled back, popping his knot free in a sloshing spray of cum that drooled down her legs. Maddie whined and turned around -- but the dogs were coming for her.

"Guys, no... No, we can't do this today!"

But the dogs didn't care, for Maddie would have truly and honestly told them if she didn't want to fuck. Hitched up in the Malamute's arms with his arms under her armpits to draw her back against his chest, she flailed her legs until the Great Dane came to the rescue. He lined up perfectly with her, allowing Maddie to wrap her legs around him to reduce the strain in her abdomen.

Yet she had not been expecting both the Great Dane and the Malamute to slide up inside her at the same time, forcing her to muffle her squeal. Oh, they were big! And her pussy had to stretch around them so much already, making her head spin, lust overcoming her.

"Oh... Oh, yes..." She moaned. "But...no... Don't cum...inside... No..."

She had to be careful, she told herself, even if Maddie felt quite as if she was losing more and more control of the situation, things that she had never really had tucked into her hand falling away from her. But it just felt so good to have two big cocks stretching out her pussy at the same time, driving deep, filling her up and making a huge bulge in her stomach. Their dicks swelled through her belly much higher than any body, let alone her tight, petite bunny one, should have been able to take, yet she lusted for it, to be stuffed and filled, ears flopping as she was bounced on their cocks.

She climaxed again and lost a little more of her willpower again. It was too much, so much too much -- oh, what was she going to do if they filled her up so much that their cum was leaking all over the seat when she had dessert with Ninnin? But, wait -- no! She couldn't let them cum inside, no! Her mind was all over the place in the passion of climax, wanting it and not wanting it, all at the same time.

"No... Guys..." Her orgasm tapered off enough for her to speak, their huge, fat knots grinding up against her pussy, forcing her lips apart more and more. "No...unff...knots... I can't...let you cum inside..."

But the dogs didn't care, the Great Dane even giving a cheeky yelp of a bark as he buried his knot into her strained snatch, the bulge growing even more in her abdomen. As she buried her face in the Great Dane's chest, doing her best to muffle her cries as her mind battled against the needs of her body, ecstasy singing through her.

"Mmm, cum inside?" The dog growled into her ear, tickling it faintly. "If you...nnggghhh...insist!"

The Malamute thrust harder, squeezing his knot in just before it fully inflated, though the strain was immense, blissful, spreading through the bunny as her toes flexed and stretched out, parting from one another. In that moment, she was far from in her right mind as both dogs exploded inside her, the perfectly tight fit of their knots forcing her pussy to close around them to such an extent, though it would all have to slop out of her, sooner or later, when their knots finally popped free.

"Nnnnnnnooooo-oh-ohhhhh..."

Her cry of dissent was swiftly overruled by how damn good everything felt, groaning deep in the back of her throat and letting them have their way with her. Oh, Ninnin was surely going to come to find her soon -- and then what was she going to do? She couldn't let the raccoon catch her in the act!

"Oh, guys... Oh, dear... Oh, this is all so much..."

The dogs, after all, could not cum forever and they had to let her down at some point, their knots, amazingly, popping free of her pussy in a gush of cum. With a chuckle, the fluffy Malamute yanked his cock unceremoniously free of her tight pussy, cum sloshing down to splatter her legs. The bunny squeaked and wobbled, set back on her feet, though it was not as if it was going to be all that easy for Maddie to stand sensibly upright again, oh no.

"Ooof..." She groaned. "Guys... No... I'm so full... I can't... Oh, no my husband can't find out!"

But the guys were done with her, at least for the moment, patting her down and making sure that she was comfortable and settled. Even though it seemed like practically every hunk that walked by, not just that day either, wanted to have their way with her, Maddie always made sure that everyone stayed respectful to her. She wouldn't have done a damn thing with them otherwise, though she still huffed at them, her sodden panties tucked up over her pussy, the elastic stretched at her waist.

"Guys! These were my favourite pair!"

But the dogs only chuckled as she headed back to Ninnin, blushing as she slipped back into the seat opposite him.

"I'm so sorry that took so long, sweetie!" She gushed, leaning forward over the table, her hands clasped. "I just..."

She cast about for something to say, landing on the obvious. Well, not glaringly obvious.

"I just had some knots...in my stomach."

Or close enough. Ninnin smiled and patted the top of her hand on the table, the bunny shivering. And he didn't even know that she was filled with dog cum at that very moment!

"Do you want to order dessert now, darling?" He said, eyes bright, the raccoon settling back in the booth with the menu. "I think I can ask them for that cream pie that you liked last time, though I think it's on the specials board..."

Groaning, Maddie gulped hard, offering him an embarrassed half-shrug and smile.

"Um... I'm just so full already..."

Yet not with what her husband would have anticipated!

*

Heading home after the café, well... It wasn't a nightmare, but it wasn't easy either. Just walking back to the car had her bent over behind a four-wheel-drive, grunting as she clamped her lips shut, a wolf burying his cock inside her. His knot felt like it was even bigger than the Great Dane's, though it was hard to tell one from the other as he bulged through her lower abdomen, the beefy girth of his cock demanding that her stretchy body made as much space for him as was needed.

"Honey, what's taking so long? Is everything okay?"

There had only been concern in Ninnin's voice as he talked to her from the car, his brow furrowed a little in concern for her. He'd thought, of course, that she had eaten something that didn't agree with her, though her head popped around the back end of the car as she jerked and jostled back and forth.

"Ah, sorry, honey," she panted, fighting with all her might to keep her voice calm and level, even as the grey wolf buried his knot into her well-used pussy. "I just... Mmm... Wait, not inside..."

Ninnin cocked his head, spinning the keys around his finger.

"Not inside?" The raccoon pressed, taking a step closer even as the wolf's thrusts grew more fervent, though Maddie couldn't say anything about it, not as her husband was so close. "Oh, did you want to walk around the park a bit more first? That's a lovely idea!"

"Ah, yes, that sounds...great!"

She closed her eyes, pulling her head back around, though there was no stopping the wolf cumming bareback inside her, even though she had, sort of, tried to tell her. The grey-furred wolf, whose name she certainly did not know, grinned as he leaned over her, nibbling cutely at her ear.

"Inside, you said?" He teased. "Honey, I always cum inside a cutie like you..."

Moaning softly, as quietly as she could get away with, Maddie trembled, horny and not knowing what to do. And then she'd had to go off around the park with Ninnin, barely able to move her legs apart for fear of sending a sloshing deluge of cum splattering down to the ground!

Continued in part two of two...

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AngstIgnoredAngstIgnored10 months ago

comical. Nice send-up, parody.

AmethystMareAmethystMare10 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Ashley the School Slut Ashley keeps getting used rough by the older men in her life.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bullies Gangbang My Girlfriend Cuckold boyfriend forced to watch gangbang at party.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Team Motivation Gangbang A vixen gets gangbanged by the football team...in Fetish
Biker Gang Bang Family is accosted by OMC. Debauchery ensues.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Wife's Confidence An overheard sexual comment sends a wife down a new path.in Loving Wives
More Stories