How I Met Your Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
A bunny is stuffed - but without her husband...
5.2k words
3.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/15/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

She was relieved, after that, to get home, which was somewhere that she could at least shower off and clean up, her hair straightened and tied back into a high, bouncy ponytail. That was much better! With her grey fur dry and clean and her cotton tail bobbing merrily, she was ready for the little get-together of the evening, though Maddie hardly even knew where the day had gone.

Ninnin fired up the wood-fired pizza oven outside, needing to make sure that it was all sorted in advance, though there was not too much for either of them to do there. They could just let the outdoor pizza oven do its thing and they'd have all the bases ready for their guests to make up exactly as they pleased. It was a set-up, with the trees reaching overhead and the pool water lapping gently at the sides, that they had done many times over. And, besides, they were not expecting all that many to come by, were they?

Yet there were more than Maddie could have expected: Josh the appaloosa horse, Carter the Bernese Mountain dog and even Joel the zebra. So many guys, some with their partners there with them too, though Maddie had to hide, the best that she could, just how weak at the knees all of the hunks there made her.

She had a loving husband... That was not something at all that the bunny had to remind herself of, for Ninnin was there every day to remind her, with his smile alone and the soft touch of his hand on her hip. She loved him and yet she couldn't seem to stop fucking guy after guy, climaxing on their meaty, thick cocks while they took advantage of just how many dicks her pussy -- and other holes too! -- could fit.

She'd resolved, of course, not to let anyone take her during the party, but Josh's hungry eyes followed her to the shed when she went to get another deck chair. Of course, Joel followed him too, the zebra's black stripes nicely complementing the appaloosa stallion's white-base coat with black spots laid over the top.

"Oh!"

Maddie turned around with the chair held up against her, light enough that she could easily handle it, the green and yellow stripes traditional and in season for the summer party.

"I didn't think...anyone was going to follow me in here," she said, casting her eyes back over Joel's shoulder to where the door was open behind them. "Guys, I can't... I've already taken enough risks... My husband could come up here at any moment!"

"I don't mind that..."

Josh grinned, the spotted stallion tugging his shorts down to free his throbbing erection. Maddie whimpered, pressing her lips together and shaking her head, denying her own wants and needs even as her body sang at the mere sight of him. His fleshy pink and grey cock thickened up, the wrinkles in his length smoothing out as his cock engorged, showing just how the medial ring lay and the broad, flat flare of his cock-tip. He was so thick already, even without being close to orgasm, and Maddie dropped the chair with a clatter, heart pounding.

Maybe she should have worn something more than her cute little daisy-duke shorts out there...

"No... Guys... Guys, at least put a condom on!"

As Josh luxuriously pushed her back onto a box that contained something for get-togethers and parties -- inconsequential at that time -- all the horse had to do was to pull her shorts down, trapping her legs together. Without them being able to spread, her bare pussy revealed, the appaloosa pushed her legs up towards her chest, mostly sticking straight up, though there was a slight bend in her knees.

"Can't resist stuffing a tight little bunny...unff..." Josh moaned, ignoring Joel for the moment who had gotten his own cock out, though it hardly needed any pumping with his hand to swell up thick and hard. "Mmm... Does your husband know?"

That felt like a twisted line from a song that she liked, but Maddie parting her lips only meant that she was presented with the zebra's cock. Only his erection had been freed, so that she couldn't even see his sheath, but she shook her head, gasping, panting, trying to still be as quiet as possible.

"Mmmph, no, guys... Not a good time, come back...ah...on a safe day!"

But all they wanted was to knock her up as she heaved and grunted, panting heavily, grinding back onto the horse's cock as if, already, she was giving in to their lust. For Maddie telling them that it wasn't the right time for them to fuck her wasn't going to stop the guys in the slightest, the stallion burying the entire length of his thick, meaty shaft into her pussy with every stroke, harder and faster, grinding in as deep as he could possibly go.

And all the bunny could do was take it, climaxing with an open mouth -- which left her lips free to be stuffed with a length of zebra cock too. He ground into the willing and welcoming hole, her cheeks puffing out in an effort to take his cock, though Maddie trembled, not even able to protest at being taken bareback. Her head was forced back for the zebra to grind his cock into her mouth and down her throat, bubbles of pre-cum trickling out of the corners of her lips.

Oh, and I only just had a shower too!

But that was the least of her troubles as her pussy tightened around the stallion's dick all over again and he thrust harder and faster, head thrown back as, finally, he erupted inside her. Once again, her pussy was painted with long, thick ropes of horse cum, raising the level of risk in her getting knocked up all over again. Maddie cursed herself inwardly, as much as she could with throbs of trembling ecstasy flowing through her body, the zebra's cock working its way as far into her mouth and throat. She gulped around him, conscious that her husband was not that far away. She could even hear him laughing with his friends! That said, when had he even met Josh and Joel to invite them both over?

Was something going on that even Maddie didn't know about? She wasn't sure and, frankly, the bunny didn't think that she was going to find out either.

Josh grunted, drawing back out of her pussy in a sloshing gush of cum, cream dripping down her legs. Yet that was just the cue for Joel to assume position, leaving her coughing in the absence of his cock, head spinning with pleasure.

"Ah... No... Not another one..." She tried to protest, but the bunny didn't even think that she was convincing herself. "Not inside, okay? Don't cum inside!"

She gulped, but Joel the zebra lined up with her already, shoving his big, thick dick deep, up past the medial ring.

"Oh, no," he said, as if he was genuinely upset that he had "slipped into her" so quickly. "Looks like I'm already inside... How good is your birth control, cutie-bun?"

There was no malice in the zebra's tone as he pushed her legs back a little further, holding onto them as if for leverage. He ground into her deeply, using the full length of his cock, though there was still a wet slop as he pounded her, the cum of the stallion who had gone before him more than easily lubricating the way.

Maddie whimpered, his bare cock grinding deep, tugging at her folds. Another naked cock! Was there any way that she was getting out of things that day without a bun in the oven? All she'd wanted was pizza in the oven!

And were those footsteps she heard? Frantically, she waved at Joel, trying to slow and shush him, but the zebra only licked his lips, leaning further over her and forcing her knees to bend towards her chest, taking his meat with every throbbing, pulsing stroke of his cock.

"Ah, yes -- Maddie planted all these flowers back here! She's so talented!"

Maddie gulped, forcing herself to swallow her moans, the taste of stallion cock and cum lingering on her lips, tangled into the back of her mouth where she was forced to take it in repeatedly. Oh, no -- Ninnin was just outside! What would her husband think if he found her being stuffed with horse cock? And not even the first time that she had been fucked that day!"

Her hand trembled, clamped down over her mouth, ears twitching, even as her husband came closer and closer, too close for comfort and right on the other side of the window of the shed.

"They're so pretty, Ninnin," someone said, sounding far too interested in the flowers, unless they were a gardener. "Let me go take a photo, I have a friend who'd love to see..."

The raccoon stepped back from them, his shadow cast up against the window as Maddie gulped harder. Was it muddied and dirtied enough to hide her inside? Oh, the bunny wasn't even sure that she wanted to hide from him anymore!

And yet the raccoon still did not notice, not even as the zebra snorted and unloaded his cock inside her, his ropey tail swinging back and forth. That time, she was left horny and wanting, his cock throbbing inside her, though it had not been quite enough, not that time, for her to get off too. The bunny squirmed on his meat, her hand wandering over the bulge that he made in her abdomen, his dick reaching impossibly deep into her. if she had not taken so many cocks in a similar fashion so many times over, well...Maddie would have worried that he could hurt her!

Heart pounding and her lust up, she let the guys help her dress again, cum soaking into her panties all over again. Just when she was fresh and clean too! When all three of them emerged from the shed with the chairs that Maddie had said she was going to get in the first place, no one batted an eyelid, Ninnin smiling automatically at the mere sight of his wife.

Her heart skipped a beat. Oh, how she loved him.

"Honey!" He said warmly. "Did you get everything you needed?"

"Yeah, you could say it was a little bit stuffy in there though!"

Maddie and the guys chuckled, heat in her cheeks, though Ninnin blinked at her, content but not understanding.

"Well, go change, maybe," the raccoon suggested, "and go relax in the hot tub. You've done more than enough, don't worry about anything more, honey. I'll sort the pizzas, I've even put your bikini in the changing cubicle."

Maddie exhaled a sigh of relief, darting for the changing cubicle beside the pool. A change of clothes! Sure, she could dart upstairs, but getting into the hot tub would surely be okay, right? A nice seat and the bubbling jets... No one would try to fuck her in there, not right out in the open!

The changing cubicle just had two curtains in the front of it -- but she should have anticipated that Carter would follow her in. The big, muscled Bernese Mountain dog was so fluffy and furry that his muscles could still be barely seen through it, but she swallowed her gasp as he bore her back against the back of the cubicle.

"Carter!" Maddie hissed through her teeth, her hand on his chest, her shorts off already. "We can't -- not today! You've got to listen to me!"

"Yeah," he drawled, giving Maddie a lazy wink, the bulky canine hooking his fingers into her underwear to pull them down her slender legs. "But...I was never the most obedient pup, so I'd rather just see if I can knot you again, Maddie!"

He smiled, his pink tongue lolling out, dark markings layered above his eyes, though the bunny shook her head. Oh, she wanted to fuck -- but not risk getting knocked up! And maybe not with her husband there either!

"No," she hissed, trying to put her foot down, even as he bent his legs, squatting to line up with her pussy even as the canine hooked her legs up around his hips, exposing her wet pussy. "No... Unff... It's...too...risky..."

Yet she slipped more and more. Did Maddie even mean anything that she was saying? Even the bunny was not sure, not as Carter drove deep, his tapered cock prying her open as if it was meant to be in there. He thrust and bucked his hips, filling her with his meat, her pussy lips hugging it tightly, slick around his shaft and rippling around him as if she was trying to milk him of his cum. Scrabbling for purchase, Maddie swallowed a moan, sweating, her fur damp with it, though she couldn't help it, couldn't stop anything, couldn't change anything.

If a guy wanted to fuck her, she well and truly felt that she was nothing more than a slutty, needy bunny for every last one of their dirty needs...

And was that such a bad thing? Her legs quivered as he ploughed her, lips parted but her cries of no one fucking her bare faded. They didn't belong there anyway, not when she had to keep quiet, to make sure that Ninnin didn't catch onto anything at all that was happening!

"Maddie? Everything okay in there, darling?"

Oh, no!

She gasped, eyes flying open -- but all Carter did was hook her up in his arms, turning her around and, rather carefully, setting her feet on the ground, the bunny bent over at the waist as his thick cock ploughed her. Her nose poked through the two curtains and she grasped them furtively, trying to make sure that Ninnin and no one else got an eyeful of her getting fucked.

"Ah... Yes, honey!" She forced out, smiling, though her ears bobbed and twitched with every stroke of the canine's cock, his knot teasing lustfully up against the lips of her pussy. "Mmph... Oh, no, I just had a cramp in my leg that I was working out! It's nearly gone now!"

Flushed and sweating, Maddie didn't honestly know who she was fooling, trying to kick one leg back to get the dog off her. Not that she didn't like getting fucked -- but it was too risky! Ninnin was mere feet away, tilting his head at her with that kind of concern that made her stomach do weird things. Tugging at the curtain, Maddie held it closed, panting, her belly already feeling bloated from the two loads of horse cum inside her.

"Okay, honey, let me know if you need any help," he said, as oblivious as ever, though in a good way, a way that made her heart leap for him even more. "I'll always make sure that any big cramps are worked out of you!"

Maddie blushed harder and nodded, though the dog was cumming inside her -- and she was climaxing too! Her pussy ached and pulled around him, massaging his cock, desire coursing through, need so high that she couldn't even control herself.

"Ah... Thank you, Ninnin..." She panted, eyes half-closed as the knot pulsed within her, her abdomen bulging to contain it. "You... Mmm... Always so good to me!"

The words came out quickly, yet she was fortunate that Ninnin headed off to chat to others at that point. Carter popped his knot out of her, though he had already added such a load of cum to her that the bunny's stomach was bloated and inflated with cum, so swollen that it would have been impossible to miss even if no one was looking for it!

She squeaked and wriggled to the side, not even able to grumble at Carter as he squeezed by her. After all, the big canine had given her every inch (and swollen knot) that she had wanted, even if sometimes her words didn't match up with her needs, what even the bunny knew to be true.

Trying to clean herself up the best she could, she smoothed down her fur and fussed with her hair. Oh, it had slipped free from that high ponytail and she had to tug it back up again, her belly obviously swollen even though she dithered, wondering if she should spread her legs to try to get some of the dog and horse cum out of her. In the end, Maddie decided not to worry about it, for she was going to slip right into the hot tub where no one would try to stuff her bunny pussy full!

The bikini was a little on the revealing side but Maddie didn't mind that. She eased into it, even as the crotch between her legs immediately soaked with cum, a constant reminder of everything that had come to pass with her body, the aching desire coursing sinuously and sweetly through her. The ache of her body was something that had always been hard for her to ignore, but Maddie wished she could check her appearance before heading out.

"Hey, honey!"

Ninnin smiled, coming up to kiss her on the cheek. Maddie blushed and folded her long ears back, twitching them faintly. The raccoon didn't seem to notice anything at all awry, however, merely slipping his hand around her hip and her belly as if to caress the swollen, cum-filled rise of her abdomen. And yet...he didn't notice anything at all!

She exhaled a sigh of relief, shooting a warm smile to Cody, who was across the garden, sitting with a beer. The horse kicked out a hoof, the picture of ease, dressed for the weather in a pair of black shorts and nothing else. With muscles like that, it would have been a crime indeed to lock them up!

The bunny eased into the sunken hot tub, water sloshing over her, soothing her muscles.

"Oh..."

Oh, that was good, very good, the bubbles floating and warbling around her upper chest as she sank even lower so that they flirted with her chin and neck. The soft, soothing caress was just what she needed, even as an old friend, Samuel, a broad-shouldered bull, slipped in opposite her.

"Hm..." He hummed contentedly, his ropey tail swinging under the water, clad only in swim trunks just like the others that were going to use the pool and the hot tub that day. "Nice to see you about, Maddie, you've been so busy lately. How is...everything going?"

The words were a ruse, for his black nostrils had already puckered and flared, easily drinking in her aroma and state at that time. Even though the bunny was mostly immersed in the hot tub, there was only so much that could be hidden away down there, her tail twitching, a moan rising from her lips as the grey bull's hand slid sensually up her leg,

"Oh... No, Samuel, Sammy..." Maddie giggled, shaking her head, though she was more than a little wobbly after that close call with Carter a few moments ago! "Mmm... Oh, that feels nice... But Ninnin... He's just over there, he could see..."

Samuel leaned in with a low, wet whuffle, nuzzling between her ears, once again mussing her hair up. Even though Maddie knew, as ever, that it was a bad idea, that she had taken...what, how many loads into her pussy? Was there any way that she was getting out of that day and not ending up pregnant?

Oh, but that thought shouldn't have made her anywhere near as hot as it did, heat curling and pooling in the pit of her stomach. The bull drew her softly into her lap, not forcing her in the slightest, his thick thighs like tree trunks an easy seat for her. And yet the bunny started as something hard throbbed up against her, his dick already out of his swim trunks!

"Oh..." Maddie quivered, licking her lips, her gaze sliding over to Ninnin, despite her knowing that it was too obvious, that it was in front of all their friends, others that they were close with. "Okay, but...not inside, okay? Cum...in the water, I'll get it cleaned straight after, I promise, no one will know."

"Mmm, anything you say, bunny..."

Samuel had always been an easy-going sort, the kind of bull that was hard to ruffle. Maybe that was just why Maddie had always found it so easy to get along with him, usually hanging out and watching the guys play ball a few years back. They'd all mellowed a bit but they were still planning a beach trip too at some point, which Maddie was very much looking forward to. Maybe, at that time, the bull could be persuaded to take the surfboard or the bodyboards out into the water?

But she was just trying to distract herself from the throbbing pressure of his cock burrowing its way up into her pussy. She grunted in the back of her throat, her mind wavering, yet orgasm was there as Samuel skilfully rubbed her pussy, fingering her clit and bringing her off into orgasm, right there in front of everyone.

12