How I Met Your Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmph..."

"There you go, bunny," he murmured, the words deep with need, hips rocking up as he fully seated her on his cock. "Mmm... That's what you needed, isn't it? And you don't really want me to pull out..."

She gasped, shaking her head, yet her protesting rumbles as to her, yes, really wanting him not to cream inside her were muted by him grinding and rocking her on his cock. Oh, her belly was already so full, so full that it was a wonder that she could even fit anymore inside her, sloshing about with cum where it had been forced up into her unprotected womb. She groaned, rocking her hips from side to side, need coursing through her. Rolls of orgasm forced her muscles to contract and the bull grunted against her, nuzzling into the back of her neck and hair, mussing it all up again.

"Mmm, you feel so good, Maddie, going to fill you again, bun-bun..."

Across the way, Ninnin appeared in a pair of tasteful swim trunks, heading straight for them...and the hot tub! But the bull's cock was buried up so deep inside her, her bikini bottoms clinging to the side of it where they had been merely tugged aside -- there was nowhere for her to go! Samuel, on the other hand, didn't seem perturbed at all by any of it, humping and grinding slowly and sensually, though not hard enough to make the water slop over the edge of the hot tub.

Just up to the rim. Always knowing exactly where his limits lay...

"No -- stop!" Maddie hissed through her teeth, even though his thick, meaty girth throbbing within her pussy made it hard for her to even say those words aloud. "My husband -- ah! He's just... Oh, hi, Ninnin, did you want to enjoy the...mmm...hot tub too?"

"Of course!"

Ninnin smiled and joined them, easily slipping down to sit beside Maddie.

"Thanks for making space for me in here," the raccoon teased her lightly, the bunny's ears standing up straight. "This can get a bit tight in here -- damn it, Samuel, do you ever stop looking good?"

Ninnin teased Samuel lightly, though the bull only grinned, comfortable with Maddie in his lap. The bunny shrank down, shaking her head, hoping that the blush on her cheeks was not too obvious. Yet what more could she possibly hope for when another guy's cock was stretching out her pussy right there in front of her husband?

"Yeah, probably just playing squash, I still do a bit of lifting too, keeping up with the guys on the shop floor," Samuel said, the bull having moved up from the factory shop floor to a management position, which came with both perks and drawbacks. "But you're the one keeping this lovely bunny all to yourself now, aren't you? You shouldn't let anyone get their hands on her."

His words came laden with another meaning, though Ninnin either ignored it or didn't seem to catch on, slinging his arm back over the edge of the hot tub, relaxing back. So it was that the bunny was forced to swallow down yet another orgasm right there in front of her partner, heart pounding, feeling as if there was more and more cum dribbling out of her pussy while she climaxed around him. Her sex tugged at him, milking his meat for all that he had to give her, ropes of hot cum splattering up inside her. It was forced deep, at least, though it still drooled and oozed out of her sex too, slickening back down the smooth length of his cock, the rounded head nestled up close to her inner barrier.

Ninnin chatted about something that he had heard on the news, completely oblivious to what was going on. And that was still the way that Maddie wanted it to go.

When the bull's cock slid from her pussy and the bunny had regained some sense of composure, she smoothed down the fur on her face and tried desperately to still her fervently twitching nose. Her bikini bottoms were harder for her to tug back into place, though her belly was still swollen and overly bloated with cum. She was sure that Samuel had cum more than any of the others, though she didn't know how she was supposed to get out of a positive pregnancy test result when there was so much seed already sloshing about in her womb. No matter how much she managed to ease out of her body, hiding how it dripped down her legs and worse, there would be more than enough left in her for her to fall pregnant so very easily.

"Uh... I'm going to use the ladies room, excuse me, honey."

It was all Maddie could do to turn her back on her husband and ease up out of the hot tub, practically waddling with all the extra weight in her stomach. Yet there were still plenty of guys there, friends and even a couple of new horses that she hadn't seen before, eyeing her up with hungry gazes.

She didn't even make it past the kitchen, inside the house, before two horses caught her and dragged her into the living room. In a moment, they had her bikini bottoms off, leaving her tits covered for the moment, and her pussy stuffed full of a grey stallion's cock as he lay on his back on the floor. Maddie whimpered, her back to his chest, while the cremello stallion with a throbbing, pink shaft lined up with her, nuzzling briefly into her chest while he knelt between her lewdly spread legs.

"Guys, no..." She moaned, though one cock was already buried inside her and the other was probing at her stretched entrance. "I'll get -- ah! -- pregnant! You can't... Ohhhhh!"

"Pregnant?" The dappled grey stallion with a long flowing name (she didn't know his name) grunted as he powered up into her, hooves bearing down into the smooth, wooden floorboards as he filled her. "Yes... Mmm, they all said they were playing daddy roulette with you again..."

Again? Had they been with her before? Or maybe they were just the best studs that her dirty, lewd fantasies could come up with, grunting, groaning, two horse cocks at once powering into her. They stretched out her pussy and yet Maddie had not even found her limit as her abdomen bulged. There was so much cum in there already that the bulge from their cocks was hard to see, but they did make her swollen belly jiggle and jostle even more, normally smooth and flat when she wasn't being stuffed.

Yet Maddie had to give in. It was too good, even as she accepted that all was fine, Ninnin coming by looking for her and not seeing them with the sofa blocking his view. He should have been able to hear the nickers and groans, but someone shouted for the raccoon, from outside, at just the right time for him to turn on his heel again and leave Maddie to her fun.

With the sheer number of times that she had almost been caught that day, it was starting to become laughable, though Maddie didn't mind, not really. It was all part of the fun, even though maybe she should have made them wear condoms -- or perhaps it was true that, even then, the bunny was the biggest, most stretchy of condoms, the only kind of condom that would fit over so many horse cocks and dog knots and never break.

Moaning as Cody joined in the two stallions ploughing her full, creaming inside her, staying hard and still ready to go again, three horse cocks burrowed up into her pussy as someone gagged her faint, mumbled protests with a dick. She didn't even know who the cock belonged to, but...did it really matter? Had it ever mattered?

It was all a bit of fun, yes, even if they were bare, even if there was no way she wasn't getting knocked up, even if she was going to have something very, very difficult to explain to her husband when all came through and was told. A bump in her belly that wasn't just because of all the cum bloating her up, inflating her abdomen to the point that, truly, it would have brought a lustful, delirious giggle to her lips if her mouth had not been stuffed with a smooth, ready-to-cum horse cock.

With Ninnin there to love her, however, and as many big, thick, wanton dicks to plug her slutty bunny pussy full at all times, Maddie didn't think that anything could go wrong either.

*

The raccoon headed out to the pool with a brandy in his hand, two of his friends at his side and a sense of ease in his stride. He smiled at the sight of Maddie, her head shaded with a large umbrella, stretched out on the sun lounger, her tablet set aside, giggling away to herself as Cody rubbed her back.

"What are you thinking about, honey?" He said, a cheeky smirk pulling at his lips. "Must be something good if you've got the giggles..."

"Oh, nothing, sweetie," she said, Cody lining his cock up with her pussy as she lay there on her front, spreading her legs apart for him. "Just something...mmm...fulfilling..."

Ninnin chuckled as the horse grunted, thrusting the entirety of his length into Maddie's pussy while the raccoon enjoyed the view. Yes, it was definitely a good day for some fun and, really, he hadn't fired up the pizza oven in a while either...

But there was someone else that could take care of that, that time, while the raccoon relaxed, enjoyed the sunshine, the view and the beautiful wife that he loved so very much.

A bunny had to have her fun, after all...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Ashley the School Slut Ashley keeps getting used rough by the older men in her life.in NonConsent/Reluctance
1960s: A Gangbang Housewife is gangbanged by landscaping workers.in Illustrated
Chloe and Zoe Save the Picnic Zoe ropes her friend Chloe into being a jizz target.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Being the Hole for the Party A frathouse slut's stream of thought during a rager.in Group Sex
Chloe and Zoe on the Subway Somehow Zoe keeps getting her friend Chloe gangbanged.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories