How I Milked My Mother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few hours pass and I still can't hear her snore tonight. I try to get a glimpse of her and I can notice she's just looking at the ceiling and perhaps crying, but I can't see properly with the darkness and I'm not directly staring at her face either, just eyeing from side.

She sniffles slightly and now I'm sure my moves got slightly beyond her defences and I slowly turn towards her, trying to be with her. "Mom?" I slowly try to break the silence...She remains silent just staring at the ceiling.

"Mom, you know... All you want is someone who loves you and you don't need to care about other stuff... people your age in America and other countries would go on dates casually..." I say trying to boost her confidence.

"Would Radha really be ok like you said?" she asks sniffling and trying to stop crying.

"Again, why are you waiting for validations? Do you really want this? Like how long it's been since dad died? 7 years? And you haven't let any man beside you for these many years in your life? So you have been literally living a dead sex life?" I try to go straight to the point.

"It's not just about that, I'm not sure of why would I do this, and how can I deal with the aftermath? What if the next man don't accept my children? There will be too many complexities." She says wiping her eyes.

"Oh come on..." I say sliding closer to her, lying beside her, facing her, my head resting on her shoulders while she still stares at the ceiling. I wipe her tears off of her soft cheeks, the cheeks where I'm so desperate to kiss despite her emotional mood now. I take her left hand into mine and bring closer to me, "see? You don't need to worry about that...Maybe you can be the woman you were in your younger life... You know, Radha is settled already, you can look at a new life, you can be a mother again with his kids, relive those younger days, maybe start working again, you're not that old..." I say slowly smooching the back of her palm and breathing on it.

"You and Radha will be ok if I have kids again?" she asks a bit weirdly.

"Well why not? You can be a young mum again and Radha will have a daughter and a sibling with same age..." I say with a slight chuckle. As much weird as this discussion may sound, she seems to have bought it when she chuckles to this.

"Ugh that sounds weird..." she says with a slight chuckle sniffling and almost stop crying.

"But for that, we need to address your menopause and your age related womanly issues..." I say with a shrug looking at her from her side and putting her hand on her belly and thus touching her tummy with my hand.

"Oh come on, I didn't hit menopause yet, I still get periods, so don't worry about that... Well not as much as I used to, but still..." she says with a shrug.

"And I want to make sure you stay that way until you find the next man... You know, to be with you when you need someone beside you." I say with a smile sliding my hand from her tummy to her thighs slowly and closing my eyes as I push my face closer to her cheeks.

She closes her eyes for a moment, completely lost with in the feels, but of course, she isn't that dumb yet and her left hand suddenly holds my hand just as I'm about to bury it between her warm thighs.

"Don't you think we're going too far with this?" She asks a bit doubtfully. The grip isn't that tight and the words aren't that stern.

"Don't you want to go a bit too far? I know you long for these touches and missed them for the past 7 years... So why not prepare yourselves for your new life in a few months?" I whisper softly at her ears blowing air at her neck gently. I can notice her lower lip folding between her teeth and that's my cue. If not now, then I can't pull this off ever.

"So let loose of your beautiful body for this night, and just think of how badly you want to relive those young adventurous days... things you wanted to do back then but held yourself back... " I continue to whisper, slowly trying to push my hand past her grip and fortunately, her fingers loosen as I continue to push further between her warm thighs.

"Mhmmm, I..." she mutters closing her eyes, "I don't know Karthik... I just don't feel right..." she struggles to speak straight and keep her head straight as she snuggles.

"Does it matter? The society wouldn't know what happens between these 4 walls and it would stay between us, and I just love you too much to leave you when you need someone in this phase of your life. Who would take care of you if not your son?" I whisper as I smooch her cheek gently while my hand holds her crotch on her loose nightie.

"Mhmm it feels good. It's been a while since I felt something down there." She murmurs as my hand touches her crotch.

"I know and all I want for you is to do what makes you feel good mom..." I whisper again and this time my free hand slides beneath her and comes out from other side pushing her body towards me, to face me so that she would sleep on her side.

My lips shift from her cheeks to her pink plump lips, they're shaking like a person in Russian cold winter, shivering, waiting for my lips to provide warmth, and that, I am so eager to do. I press my lips, turning the shivers to quivers as my left hand holds her head from behind and my right hand keeps rubbing her crotch area, circling around her outer labia.

"Look how badly you want to be touched and loved..." I break the kiss and mumble on her lips as I slowly drag my wet lips from her lips to her chin and her neck and her buttons. I slowly drag my left hand back and unbutton them with some difficulty all while she's lost in the guiltiest pleasure she can experience in her life, but she's almost too deep in it to realize and come back.

My right hand lifts up her nightie leaving her bottom naked and she doesn't even seem to wear any panties or underwear, which is a fortunate thing at this moment. In the dark I can't see anything clearly, but that's not my first concern now, I must get past her defences and get her laid with me tonight and I can have her body forever if I pull this off successfully. I undress her slowly so that she doesn't feel that she's being stripped off by her son which might bring her back into her moral senses. I keep whispering to her how much she craved for these touches and the way she moans and whimpers, I actually feel that she longed for these, as if my arrow hit the target in the dark.

Her bottom is naked now, but she wears a bra obviously to stop the wet patches on her nightie and I slowly unhook it from behind with one hand and some difficult, loosening it. My right hand fingers run on her bare pussy circling around and rubbing her clit and pussy lips and I must say, she feels like how I expected her to feel. HAIRY just like the Indian stereotype, but I love this.

Despite the hair, the skin feels so soft as if my cock would go in like a finger would go through a warm butter cube. I can't wait anymore and my priority is her pussy, not her breasts, or any other part. While kissing her on her shivering lips, I slowly slide down my boxers as I push my cock between her dry bare thighs without guiding it to her hole.

"Karthik what is that? Is that your..." She murmurs confused feeling my cockhead poking her thighs.

"It is mum... Your son's cock, don't tell me you want it between your aching pussy now... I can understand how long you have been waiting after dad's death for a touch and cock like these." I whisper into her as I want to make sure she understands who's fucking her now. She must know that it's her son and I'm sure she isn't in a position to deny it now.

"Karthik... but...I just don't..." she murmurs and continues to stare at me as I smooch her neck and ears while my hand holds my cock and guides it to her pussy suddenly pushing it inside. She stops trying to speak as she just looks up, closing her eyes and holding the moan. It feels a bit dry for both of us as none of us are wet already, but I keep trying to thrust my cock dry into her and after a few frictional thrusts, I can finally go a bit deeper inside her.

It feels home, it definitely does. As if my cock is going inside a place where it came from and to my wonder, her pussy is so welcoming the more thrusts I make. Just like her motherly nature.

"There we go mom, can you feel your son's cock going back into where it came from?" I ask looking at her eyes as my cock pushes, excavating the long lost pleasures in the forbidden lands of my mother's natural body. With every thrust, her wet pussy walls grip tighter to my cock as if they don't want it to leave, but the very wetness they're providing makes it easier for my cock to leave and come back again within a split second. I am maintaining slow pace to keep this slow burn excited.

"Mhmm yes honey, I wanted it so badly to reach home and mommy won't let it go away from home..." she whispers back, mixed with moans and whimpers. It is the first time she responded verbally positive to my moves and I can't wait to smooch her beautiful face and suck the lust out of her juicy lips. My right hand goes for her ignored breasts, caressing her coin sized brown areolas and perky pointy hardened black nipple, holding one breast at a time and squeezing them harshly as if I want to empty her milk tanks tonight fully. I can already feel her milk oozing out slowly and wetting my hands and bed, so I push my shirtless body closer to her.

"Oh god, you feel so sexy mom, and I just can't imagine being far from you..." I whisper as I slow down my thrusts and slide my both hands onto her waist and suddenly pull her heavy body on top of me. She had no idea about this sudden move so it was heavy at first but she just gives in to it and gets on top of me, sitting on my cock, raising her hair away from her face. I can only imagine this moment in a bit of slow motion in my head as she raises her head, sitting on top of me thrusting herself against my cock and wiping hair off of her face. Her voluptuous breasts jiggling and dancing, swaying wildly in various directions with every thrust she makes on my cock. For her age, she rides a cock like a pornstar, she is just so energetic or maybe too horny to slow down. I raise my hips a bit trying to maintain the sync between her moves and my moves. I hold her breasts and can't help but to squeeze them just so that milk spurts on to my face and she can't help but to giggle despite her half dilemmatic mind because of the guilty pleasure she's experiencing.

"You love mommy's milk so much don't you?" She says with a slight smile adjusting her hair as it keeps waving with every thrust.

"You have no idea..."I say pulling her onto my body, raising my hips this time and pushing inside her as I smooch her lips and caress her naked body tightly. So tight that my chest is squeezing the milk from her breasts and there's no gap between my chest and breasts so they just spurt on my chest making a mess there.

"I love everything about you, your motherly nature, your breasts, your lips, milk, waist, hairy pussy, soft thighs..." I whisper on her lips which puts a smile on her lips.

"I just feel lucky to have found myself with son and daughter like you both." She says with eyes flowing down her cheeks but still maintaining a smile. I feel relieved when I realize that I don't have as many thoughts as her mind has right now, I can't even imagine how many things her mind is processing right now and what is she feeling at the end.

I feel like I can't hold longer anymore and ignoring to pull out, I just hold her hips tighter and make one final thrust inside her but don't pull out as I raise my hips and keep them in air for a solid 10 seconds, emptying my balls inside her fertile pussy. I can only feel her pussy walls inviting my white ropes of semen inside them, it's as if her motherly pussy would have welcomed even if I cum for 30 sec straight up her hole.

She just goes speechless, with multiple feelings hitting her body, the highest being the feeling of her son's cum in her pussy. It's as if it's been decades since she had cum inside her pussy and she just took it all. I let loose of her waist and she crashes aside gasping for air and whimpering and my cock pops out of her pussy, going flaccid quickly and I must say her pussy walls cleaned my cock clean already milking out every last drop by themselves. I slowly turn towards her, smooching her cheek, "this is the best night for us mum...Maybe a start of new life." I whisper in her ears. My hands slide between her thighs and I can't even feel a drop of cum on her thighs, the whole load is inside her pussy and isn't dripping out.

"Honey, did you just..." she seems to be on the verge of crying as if she realizes what happened so far and regrets now. "Did you just cum inside me?" She asks looking at me turning her face.

"Yes and your welcoming pussy took it all mum... I feel so relieved now, that you're finally happy." I say with a gentle smile holding her face in my hands.

"I...I am not sure if we can do that...You're not even wearing a condom Karthik." She murmurs panicked looking into my eyes.

"Eh does it matter? I just felt like going all in for once and maybe we can go with condoms from next time... I just wanted to see your happiness after I did that..." I say with a chuckle even though I understand the aftermath.

"Oh honey, you don't understand. I don't know if I'm happy with this or not, and definitely you can't cum inside me..." She says trailing away from me adjusting her nightie and walking to bathroom with limp legs, cum leaking down her thighs now.

I just shrug it off as I got what I wanted already and plan to make this a routine, she returns after an hour or so and I fell asleep already. The next day, she seems to be in bathroom bathing when I wake up as I can hear the water splash sounds. I go to washbasin and facewash and brush my teeth, just waiting for her to come out. After a few minutes, I can see her walking out, wiping her hair with a towel and another towel wrapped around her body, she doesn't seem to notice that I woke up already, so she quickly walks to the other room and doesn't even lock the door.

I slowly walk towards the door and can clearly get a glimpse of her wet dripping body wrapped in a towel as if it's a gift waiting for me to unwrap it. Without wasting any time, I open the door and quickly slide my hands from behind, resting my chin on her shoulders as if it's just a romantic morning between a newlywed couple.

"Karthik get off of me..." She shouts as if a bunch of caterpillars crawled on her body just now, she trails away from me. "Whatever happened yesterday has happened and I don't want that to happen again, especially not today..." she says slowly a bit afraid, not as stern as she used to be.

I just realize that it's her anniversary, not that it matters to me anymore, but she still seems to be minding it. "Oh come on mom, wouldn't this be the best day to start a new life? A life where you get what you love...Just like yesterday night..." I say with a shrug.

"No, I feel better this way and don't talk about yesterday night again..." she says lowering her head, obviously guilty.

"Why not? Why would I not want to talk again of the day where I pleasured my mom the most in her life?" I ask taking a step towards her, with a deeper voice. I feel like I should play with her guilt if I can make any further step.

"Just don't. Why are you bringing that up again?" She gets irritated.

"Oh? Look up at me in my eyes and tell me you didn't feel good." I say as I am just one step closer to her.

"I..." she stutters and that's my cue.

"You?" I repeat after her.

"I loved it ok? But I don't want that to happen again." She says still lowering her head and with a bit weakened voice.

"Why? Because you don't want to be pleasured by your own son? Didn't you like when you felt your son's cock going home?" I ask to her face lifting her chin up with my hand.

"No, not that, I mean yes. I don't know I'm confused. What am I supposed to tell others? The society?" She asks to my face.

"It's not like we're doing it in the middle of the road. And why do you want the society to know about this?" I ask in response.

"I don't know, I just don't feel right about it." She says with much weakened tone.

"Well, all I know is that you actually fucking love getting fucked by your own son so much, but you just don't want to accept it because you're afraid of something non-existent. Like the society..." I say with a shrug holding her both shoulders and shaking her slightly, thus loosening the towel just a bit.

"Yes and it doesn't feel right too." She says looking panicked.

"But still, you do want the touches..." I say as I slowly loosen the towel, letting it drop on the floor leaving her naked. She quickly covers herself with her hands and tries to bend down to pick up the towel, but I hold her shoulders firmly, not allowing her to bend down.

"Karthik, stop doing that..." She screams out.

"Why? So that you have to go through another session of extreme pleasure?" I ask again sliding my hand towards her hands and forcefully taking them off of her body. After a bit of reluctance, she just sighs helplessly and takes her hands off.

"I loved it, but I just don't want to do it again Karthik..." She cries out in a weakened, helpless tone.

"Here, all you need is some bold lifestyle and some confidence and you would definitely start thinking beyond these." I say holding her both hands and stretching them away, making her stand fully naked in front of me. Wet drops dripping down her neck, thinking which breast they should continue their heavenly journey on, yet flowing between her breasts as if it's a valley between two huge mountains, some of the drops ending their journey at her deep belly button as if it's a deep well, and some others continuing their journey but only a very few of them would finally get past her aroused clitoris bump, and makes it through her black pussy slit, touching all the wet pink fleshy spots of her pussy on their way and finally dripping down her thighs.

"What do you mean?" She asks confused but believing in what I'm offering.

"What are you gonna wear today?" I ask her.

"The red saree we bought yesterday. Your dad likes the colour so much." She says with a slight shrug.

"Well wear the blue sleeveless one, you're gonna love it way better." I say pointing at the sarees resting on the couch eagerly waiting for their chance for the day when they can guard her beautiful fortress.

"Ugh no, never. I agreed to buy it because I don't want to make you feel sad and I'm not gonna wear it. At least not today..." She says with a sigh looking away.

"You're gonna wear it and you're gonna wear it today." I repeat after her.

"Why do you want me to do things like you wish?" She asks slightly pissed off how controlling I am trying to become.

"Well no, I want you to do what you wish and I know that you know that you'd look sexier and way younger if you show more skin by wearing the modern one than the cliché old one." I say.

She sighs hearing that, and deep inside at some corner, she once was the kind of girl who wanted to try stuff, but was suppressed her parents back then for the same societal rules. "Fine, just get out of the room." She says helpless, and with guilty excitement.

"Oh no no, you're gonna do it in front of me while I watch you do it. Don't tell me you never wanted some eyes staring at your naked body while you change your dress." I say.

"I uh..." she pauses as if that was one of her guilty pleasures, voyeurism, and her expression makes me feel lucky for hitting another arrow in the dark.

She walks naked in front of me and grabs the saree, unwrapping the cover and grabs a green bra and panties from her shelf. She stares down at me a bit angry and just turns towards the mirror, measuring the saree with her arms and folding it as she puts it aside to put her bra and underwear. She takes out another skirt type outfit which Indian women wear beneath the saree and then puts on the blouse which is sleeveless, just covering her shoulders and leaving her shaved armpits and arms bare naked. Every time she raised her hands, I can't help but to notice her damp armpits, I just wanna bury my face and I don't even know what I'd do after that. Whether to sniff or lick, I am not sure but I just love the texture of some damp shaved armpits, unlike the waxed ones.