How I Milked My Mother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finishes putting her saree and then turn towards me with a shrug, "Here, does this make me enough confident?" She asks in return.

"A bit, but this would make you more confident..." I walk towards her from behind, turning her towards the mirror and lifts her chin up to look at the mirror. She can see herself, in a blue glistening saree, my hands slowly lowering her drape at waist, exposing more belly of hers and until the saree fabric reaches her mound. She looks at herself, like a milf Indian model wearing a slutty outfit, she can observe the photograph of her husband from the other room wall which is just straight behind where we are currently standing. The face in photograph aligns just beside her current face in the mirror and just as she stares at the coincidence on her anniversary, she can notice my face replacing the photo in the background when I put my chin on her shoulder to her side, smooching and whispering. That's when she can realize there's no going back from this, and the only way is to accept her guilty pleasures and move forward with them.

A few tiny drops of tears fall down her eyes, even she isn't sure if they're because of the fact that she can't look at her husband the same way anymore? Or are they because of the fact that that her son can't look at her the same way anymore? Or if her life won't be normal anymore? Or maybe all of them...All these thoughts are suppressed by her most powerful thought when I start to lift her hand slightly as I caress her armpits and meanwhile my other hand slides beneath her blouse catching her tightly held breasts. She is helpless, can't even fight her own thoughts, and definitely can't fight the pleasure I give her at this phase of my life and she gives in.

She holds my hand as she guides it down her crotch, loosening her saree and lifting her head up, falling back into my body, smooching my lips. I walk her towards the bed room, pushing her on to the bed as I raise her saree and spread her thighs to take a look at my home, which I missed yesterday night in the darkness. It's surrounded by black lips, but the pink flesh inside is always a sight to my sore eyes and I can't wait to be inside again. I honestly can't leave it at all in the first place.

A few moments later, she's on her fours, looking down at the bed, rethinking her thoughts, decisions, as her pussy is being pounded by her son's cock. "Is this what every mother wants after the husband's death? Or is it just me and that's why I'm feeling guilty? Why did I even like this in the first place?" She thinks to herself completely drifting away from the sexual pleasure, but quickly comes back into the mood as she feels her tight asshole being probed by my fat finger. Never had she ever let anything enter that hole so far and now, she's just moaning and whimpering while her son is claiming all her holes, can't help but to let him cum inside her again, despite acknowledging the consequences.

"I just used to love you so much as a mother and I am not sure if these would change our relationship as a mother and son Karthik." She mumbles slowly just when I am about to explode inside her. My hands are pressed on bed, either side of her as I thrust myself inside her as if I'm doing pushups, with every push, I can feel her face closer to me.

"I know mum, and I just loved it back then, and still do. As long as it is with my beautiful mum..." I say gasping for air as I grunt, pushing my potent seed inside her fertile pussy once again, falling on her body, this time she is speechless about what I said.

----------------

A few months happened in this same manner, me pushing her limits every time we fuck, and I managed to cum inside her every 3 out of 5 times we fuck and we managed to have sex twice daily. She used to be a bit disinterested initially, unsure of what this relationship is evolving into, but later she just stopped caring. We're confined to our houses anyway because of the pandemic and no one would know about this relationship unless she reveals it, so she started to actually enjoy the attention I give to her. She knows that it's very rare to get that for an Indian woman of her age.

Some days, we just end up sleeping naked and in our arms, in the warmth. Sometimes, I couldn't just hold on my morning boner and would just seduce her in the kitchen. We even started bathing together since a week. She started to give blowjobs and I chuckled when she said some of these sex activities were completely non-existent during their days. She just couldn't believe I actually loved anal sex with her and it was another memorable day when we struggled to make it less painful for her, it was just a few days back actually, so she started to love it slowly but not fully. She just says it wasn't as bad as the pregnancy pains she had while giving birth to me. Her milk production almost stopped now, I still feel a bit low whenever I realize this, but I got better things to concentrate on anyway.

She made me promise that I will never ever reveal this to outside world and I don't behave this way when we're in public. Despite that promise, I always manage to tease her whenever we go out. It's like she's living her newlywed marriage days again, except that they're more adventurous and kinky now, while I'm living out my fantasy of fucking a milf and that too my own mum.

And just when we thought things can't get any better or any worse, I couldn't find her beside me on our bed. I walk outside, try to search in kitchen and living room and even balcony, but can't find her. She doesn't lock the bathroom door when she baths so that I can join her, so I check the bathroom, it's locked from inside. I knock on the door twice and she just says, "Honey, I'm inside, just wait for a few minutes..." she says with a weak voice.

After she comes out, I just assume she was shitting earlier and after our breakfast, I walk behind her trying to cuddle her from behind, but she looks a bit off. She pushes me away, acting a bit moody. I just assume it's cuz she might be going through her periods again, and may have mood swings, I actually experienced the effects of these mood swings a month back. She doesn't let me touch her and won't even have sex with her and explained me the reason back then. I just felt it reasonable back then, so I just sit beside her on the bed and try to calm her down. "Is it periods again?" I ask her softly.

"I..." she pauses, "I don't know how to say it." She murmurs softly lowering her head down despite my effects to look into her eyes.

"Well, tell me how you would have told me normally? Or should we cuddle and then discuss this to make you feel good?" I ask softly.

"I am pregnant." She says raising her head slowly looking at my eyes, panicked, low-key excited, but mostly panicked.

"You are what?" I ask again confused.

"Pregnant, with yours..." she replies.

"How can you know that all of a sudden?" I ask furrowing my brows and lifting her t-shirt up to feel her tummy. I made her stop wearing nighties as they make her look old, and made her shift to t-shirt and leggings.

"Well I am supposed to get my periods, but I didn't so I did the pregnancy test and it showed positive..." she says worried about it. Tears start to drip down her eyes, confused as of how to take this in this phase of her life.

On the other hand, I am not sure as of how to take this. Should I be happy? Should I be worried? How can we deal with this? What if Radha knows? What about my mum? How can she go into society with a full belly in her 50's?