All Comments on 'How I Seduced My Son Pt. 01'

by Baked_Alaska

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo6 months ago
Great love story

Seems whole family is unfettered

Was my mother the only honest one saying " you're not as big as your father"

bluerowdybluerowdy6 months ago

Great start, looking forward to more chapters. Will this become an incest family, everyone fucking?

HedonistHotwifeHedonistHotwife6 months ago

Ludicrously childish dialogue. This is the kind of sext story for guys who have never had sex at all except with their own hands.

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

Would have been a great story without the cuck shit. That ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story but ALL Mom's, all of them, should be moderately hairy down there (always HAIRY). Moms are 40 or older and are mature, not a shaved 18-year-olds teen with "silly / foolish" dammed groin pimples.

DarkMarqueDarkMarque6 months ago

Chapter 10 of Daddy’s Girls………?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Keep going

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

nice! if people dont like it then go read something else?!

ahandfull7ahandfull75 months ago

Now this is an enjoyable stroke story, not too overblown with outrageous sizes. Also, including the dad in a positive way really amps up the story, having him be positive and not seen as a weakling really adds something. I would want this story to continue.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My step mom was really fucking HOT. Dressed in a black leather 3 inch long micro mini skirt with no panties I often saw her bald cunt and ass cheeks. Her 38DD tits were exposed in a low cut crop top and she took delight in showing them off. One afternoonnI’d had enough and went behind her in the kitchen and lifted her skirt up bent her over the kitchen table and shoved my ten inches of cock deep inside her cunt . She pushed back with every one of my thrusts and on the fourth one she had a mind blowing Orgasm asI spurt her cunt full of fresh sperm. It turns out that made her my slut andeach day before she went out to work we fucked like rabbits.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hope there is more to come

Sex4lf57Sex4lf572 months ago

Super fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

Baked_AlaskaBaked_Alaska2 months agoAuthor

Parts Two and Three are now up.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Something so totally hot about a”curvy” mother.. But they so totally understand what their virile 20 something year old sons need..Plus the additional kink of the special sexy bras they wear to catapult those big globes into their horny sons’ eyes…like a deep plunge underwire bra, just covered with lace..so much fun to get them helplessly hard and begging for mommy.. always mommy as in those magical three words: “Fuck your mommy…” Mommy should always have a big hairy cunt too…Taunting her big boy, daring him, guiding him inside mommy…then waiting until he totally explodes before wrapping her legs tightly around him, holding him inside as he continues to pump..then just giggling uncontrollably. “You should have pulled out baby..” More giggling…she got what she wanted…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Check out a lingerie shop one day and see what 38DDs actually look like.

bobslutsbobsluts22 days ago

great story!!! I loved reading how horny mom kept masturbating, in preparation for having her son's cock buried inside her pussy. Good job, son, giving your mom an awesome sucking and fucking!! Looks like you'll have wonderful visits to home every time you're off from school, fucking your mom (and maybe your two hot sisters).

I had lots of mommy time too. Want to hear?

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous