All Comments on 'How I Seduced the Professor'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more

continue the story its so hot

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 7 years ago
Would love more of samantha

Is there a professot that still uses slides though?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sequel

This story is really hot and would love to see how the relationship between the teacher and student evolve. I hope you write a sequel for this story.

mybuttsursmybuttsursabout 7 years ago
Loved it

Please continue this story. Would love to see the progression of their relationship, especially when some of the other sorority sisters are introduced to the professor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Fuck. Yes. I came like four times!

regularguy13regularguy13about 7 years ago
I knew you'd nail it!

This contest is right up your alley. Your stories always have a interesting twist and you take the time to make them realistic. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

im so gay

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

Damn that was erotic as fuck.

SashaPozaSashaPozaover 6 years ago
This is now a FAV,

Great read and great characters! Glad you made Sam out as you did and not more of a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

This is a really hot story. I wish it could continue.

milflover670milflover670about 6 years ago
A must read story

I think its one of the best sapphic stories ever written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

You should consider writing a second part to the story. Tell it through the eyes of the professor.

MariaG983MariaG983almost 5 years ago
Oh My Bod!!!

I wish I was still teaching!! Nothing like this ever happened to me, and I want it!! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The tale is crafted so well that even I, a man, felt orgasmic feelings gather inside me! But - there feelings, of course, were fake and left me to wonder still - so, so sad. This Tale is excellent! Tell me where I can find more!

sapna_prakashsapna_prakashover 2 years ago

Ohmibod is a huge favorite of mine and I always play hard rock songs on my phone while out and a couple of times at family and friends gatherings...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have a crush on my neuroscience prof right now and she reminds me of a older version of carina from greys anatomy… and let me tell you this story only made my attraction towards her grow … I got so wet reading page 2 … ended up exploding when I finished reading this. Great work. Just what I needed !!

Ugh I want an experience like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was one of the hottest seduction stories I have ever read. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...