How I Spent My Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mabsls
mabsls
236 Followers

Steve nodded, and wiped his eyes.

"Now go finish setting the table."

"Yes, ma'am."

"And no more sass."

"Yes, ma'am."

Dinner began awkwardly because everything that needed to be said, had already been said. So, everyone ate mostly in silence.

Amanda was the first to try something new. "So, mom and dad, what are you going to do for your anniversary next month?"

"Actually, we decided to postpone the main part of our anniversary. On the actual day next month, we'll have a nice little dinner with friends and family, but your dad has promised to take me on a New England foliage tour in early October. It's something I've wanted to do since I was a young girl."

"Not to mention that your mom has promised that I get to visit several historic sites as well. Visiting the USS Constitution and the revolutionary sites around Boston has been on my bucket list."

The conversation quickly began to revolve around where everyone had traveled, and what they still hoped to visit. It was no surprise that Amanda had traveled the least, visiting less than half of the US. They were all impressed that Steve had managed to visit all of the contiguous 48 states. He tried to downplay it a little since he wasn't likely to visit Alaska or Hawaii any time soon.

Before they knew it, the afternoon was over, and Amanda and Steve were ready to head out.

"Thank you, Carol, for the delicious dinner, and Happy Father's Day, Bill."

"You're welcome, Steve. We really enjoyed meeting you. And you seriously think about what we discussed."

"I will. I promise."

"Thanks, mom and dad. I love you both!"

"We love you, too, sweetheart."

"Happy Father's Day, dad!"

"All because of you, Poppyseed!"

Steve held the door for Amanda, and took his seat in the car. As he pulled out of the driveway, he asked, "It's still early, do you want to do anything else?"

"Honestly, honey, I'd like to go back to your place, and just spend a quiet evening cuddling with you."

"I think that could be arranged."

Within a few minutes, they were on Steve's couch, Amanda nestled into Steve. They had only taken the time to kick off their shoes, make a brief pit stop in the bathroom, and fix themselves a couple glasses of tea.

"Steve, are you afraid of our relationship?"

"Not exactly."

"So, where are we? I mean, I know how I think we both feel, but it's like we're both afraid to say anything. Is it because we're afraid of ruining what we have?"

"Partially. The talk I had with your mother probably hit at the heart of my problem, but I understand what she was trying to say, and I think I'm okay with it."

"Can you explain what it is?"

"I was afraid that because I promised to love Becky for eternity, that I couldn't love you. Your mom helped me to realize that love is not a finite thing. Just because I love you doesn't mean I love Becky any less, and vice versa."

"Okay."

"The truth is that I was very much in love with Becky. But I also love you. Not only do I love you, but I am very much in love with you. And I know I've had worries about our differences in ages, but I don't care about any of that now. I just want to be with you, and I dearly hope I'm not making a fool of myself when you don't feel the same way."

Amanda didn't say anything, but Steve could tell she was quietly crying.

"Amanda, sweetie, please say something."

Amanda stood up, holding Steve's hand. She pulled him to a standing position, and led him silently to his bedroom.

As they stood by Steve's bed they both were amazed by how comfortable they were undressing each other. There was no awkwardness of movement, no hesitation, no discomfort - it was the most natural thing in the world.

When they were both naked, they paused to look at the other, and then fell into each others' arms, kissing with a passion neither had experienced before.

They fell onto the bed and began to explore each other. They kissed very passionately, tongues dancing over the lips and tongue of the other, hands roaming over each other's body.

After a couple of minutes, Amanda pulled back a little. "Steve, I need to tell you something."

There was a hesitance to his voice. "Okay..."

"I probably am a bit of a hypocrite." She reached down and caressed his penis. "This is not the first one of these that I've seen or touched." She blushed a little. "After all, I was a football cheerleader. I've given hand jobs to eight or nine guys." She closed her eyes gathering strength for what she wanted to say next. "One night I even took one in my mouth, although I didn't really want to, and I stopped long before he came." She paused again. "I also let several of the guys finger me a little. The disappointing part for me is that nearly every time I had to fake an orgasm while they fingered me because they were so bad at it."

"Amanda, you really don't have to tell me this."

"Actually, I do. You see, even though I did all of that, I'm really an old-fashioned kind of girl. I told every guy, including John, that I wouldn't have sex until my wedding night. I guess I'm technically still a virgin. No real blowjob, no penis in vagina penetration." She paused in thought. "Maybe that's while John left me."

"Amanda, it's okay. Believe it or not, I'm an old-fashioned kind of guy. Becky was my one and only lover. So, it looks like we'll be learning new things together."

"But I'm also giving in. I'm making love to you, and it's not our wedding night."

"We don't have to, you know."

"Yes, we do. I love you, and I want this. I just want you to know what it means to me."

"Wow. I think we do belong together. Because it really means exactly the same to me. In my heart, if we do this, and I really want to do this, it means we're together forever."

Amanda took a deep breath. "I guess you can't get more clear than that. I love you that much. There's a line I read in another story. 'You are my love and my life.' That pretty much sums up how I feel about you."

They pulled back together into a hug, and passionate kiss again. Steve then rolled Amanda onto her stomach, and lifted up onto his knees so he could begin to give Amanda a massage. But he used a combination of hand pressure, gentle rubbing with his fingers and light kisses on her skin. He began on her head kissing and teasing her ears and neck, blowing gentle breaths across her skin.

Amanda moaned lightly and shivered. "Mmmm. That's really nice."

"Don't speak. Just enjoy."

"Mmmmm."

He worked his way down her spine, kissing and nibbling every couple of inches. When he reached her lower back, he skipped her ass, and went to her left hip. He continued to move down her leg, caressing and kissing, with the occasional nibble - just enough teeth to give a different sensation. When he reached her foot, he massaged both for a couple of minutes before going back up her right leg. When he made it back up to the other hip, he moved over to blow a puff of air on her right cheek. He then lightly kissed it. Finally, he nipped somewhat aggressively at her cheek - not hard enough to leave a mark, but nearly. He repeated the process on the other cheek. From Amanda's breathing, he could tell that she was really close to at least a small orgasm. He massaged both cheeks, surreptitiously spreading them apart a little. When her little pink rosebud came into view, he plunged his tongue into her tight little hole.

Amanda screamed, "Oh, God!" and started thrashing a little from a mini orgasm. He continued to tongue her asshole for a few minutes, giving her a pleasure she had never imagined.

After she calmed down a little, she rolled over, still trying to catch her breath.

"Wow. I didn't know my man was a little kinky - sticking his tongue in my dirty little butt."

"In the first place, it's a beautiful butt, and it's not dirty at all. Second, if it gives us both pleasure, what difference does it make? The question is, did you like it?"

"Oh, my God, YES! I loved it! We've got to do it a lot more. I want to do it all!"

"Do you want to take a turn exploring me?"

"Oooh, yes. Let me at it!"

Amanda showed her enthusiasm by going straight for Steve's penis. She held it in her hands. She pulled a little, she twisted a little, she playfully tried to bounce it back and forth.

"So, should I call it a penis, or a dick, or a cock? Maybe I could give it a funny nickname."

"I don't think so. And I've never thought dick was a flattering word. Maybe you should stick with penis or cock, depending on what kind of mood you're in."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, if we're gently making love, you could call it a penis. When we're more energetic, or like you said earlier, a little kinky, you could call it a cock. I'll probably do the same thing. I've always thought the word cunt was disrespectful and mean. A lot of the other terms are a little silly. I'm sure I'll always use vagina when we're gentle and loving, and pussy when we're doing a little more."

As he was saying this, Amanda was still gently playing with him. "Well, since we're being gentle right now, I guess I need to get to know your penis some more." She flicked the tip with her tongue. Looking up at Steve, she then licked from the base to the tip. She swirled her tongue around the head a couple of times. She then slowly slid him into her mouth. She wasn't kidding when she said she had 'handled' a few guys in school. So, she knew that Steve was just slightly above average in size. Most guys she had seen were around 6 inches or a little less, and Steve couldn't be more than a half-inch longer. This was only the second she had taken in her mouth, but it wasn't so big that it gagged her.

"This is all new to me. Tell me how to make you feel good."

Steve described her the basics of what felt good to him. Of course, he highlighted the obvious, no teeth, not too much suction, and lots of saliva. The rest, he told her, was up to her. She should experiment with her hands, her tongue, the depth she took it, and the speed she took it. The most important thing for him, he said, is that it was an act of love.

He also told her that it was up to her on whether she swallowed or pulled off and finished him with her hands.

"Tonight, I want to swallow. I've never done it, and I want to try to show you how much I love you."

"I love you, too, sweetheart."

"After tonight, we'll see." She swallowed him again. She threw herself into making him feel good, and as she did, Steve was amazed that this was her first time. She made some mistakes, scraping him with her teeth pretty hard a few times. Once, she swallowed all the saliva she had in her mouth, and the friction was a little uncomfortable. And yet, because of her enthusiasm and love, Steve felt this was one of the best blowjobs he had ever had. It wasn't long before he was warning her that he was about to cum. Amanda just kept going, hoping to taste her lover. He told her that when he did start cumming, she should stop the bobbing because he tended to get pretty sensitive and it would mess up his pleasure. Not to mention that it would give her a better taste of him to see if she liked it.

And with that, Steve came. The first shot hit Amanda in the back of the throat, and she swallowed before she could taste it. She pulled him back so that just the head was in her mouth, as she gently stroked the rest of his penis, milking his cum from him onto her tongue. When he was done, she tried to hold onto him, but he pulled back explaining that he got really sensitive for a couple of minutes afterwards.

She swallowed, smiled, and said, "Yep, I think we're doing it like that every time. I like the way my man tastes."

He pulled her up on top of him and kissed her, tasting the remnants of himself on her tongue.

"Your turn." He rolled the two of them over, so Amanda was on her back, and started to slide down her body, pausing to spend a few minutes nibbling and sucking on one nipple and then the other. Within a very few minutes, Amanda shuddered a little in a mini orgasm. Steve tucked the thought away in his mind that one day he would devote himself to pleasing her by just playing with her breasts and nipples.

He continued to kiss and tease down her torso, pausing briefly at her belly button, but then moved fairly quickly to settle between her thighs. He spread her legs apart and using his breath, his fingers, his lips, his tongue, and his teeth, he began to tease and pleasure her. He gently pulled apart her very moist lips, opening her slowly. He placed his hands on her inner thighs, so he could carefully run his thumbs along the outside. She sighed and rolled her head backwards, causing a slight arch to her back.

Steve took the middle finger of his right hand and slid it slowly into her. He could hear a quiet "Oh, God."

He slid another finger in with the first. He also leaned forward to lightly touch her clit with the tip of his tongue. Amanda shuddered with another small orgasm. The words were a little louder, "Oh, my God!"

Steve then began to work in earnest, licking her slit and clit, pumping in 2 and then 3 fingers, sucking and nibbling on her lips and clit, and searching for and finding her g-spot.

By that time, Amanda was literally bouncing on the bed. Steve would later joke with her that her yoga practice was going quite nicely. She was doing a perfect bridge pose while she came.

After several and minutes and 4 or 5 strong orgasms, Amanda started to push Steve away, telling him that she was also becoming too sensitive. Steve crawled back up the bed to lay beside her. They cuddled and kissed for a few minutes.

Amanda giggled a little. "That's weird. I've tasted myself before when I was experimenting, but for some reason, I taste different on your face. I wonder why."

"Just wait until you taste the two of us together."

"Um, I'm not sure about that..."

"I'm not saying you have to do it, but I found I liked going down on Becky after sex. We didn't do it every time, but once in a while it brought a little something extra to our pleasure. Who knows, you might like it."

He kissed her again. "You ready to do this, sweetheart?"

She tensed a little, but then she hugged him, and said, "With you, I'm ready to try anything. I know you won't hurt me."

"Why don't you try to be on top? Then you get to control how fast and how deep."

Steve positioned himself on his back in the middle of the bed, head and back supported on the pillows. Amanda straddled him and leaned forward to hug and kiss him again, and then lifted up, grabbed his penis, lined it up with her vagina, and started to lower herself.

Her eyes at first opened wide, but as she slid down his cock, her eyes closed and and her head relaxed dipping forward. "Oh, God, that's different."

"Take it as slow as you need to."

She started to tentatively move up and down, a little more of his cock disappearing within her body. "Oh, wow, I really like this feeling."

Steve reached up to massage her breasts and pinch her nipples. He expected a reaction, but he was not quite ready for what happened. Amanda began to have a major orgasm, immediately taking his entire cock into her pussy. Her head thrashed forward and backwards. She started to rise and fall pounding herself on his cock.

He expected her to say "Oh, God" a few more times. Instead she started to make a sound he had never heard before. It began like a deep throaty moan, but it was quickly working itself into a high-pitched scream.

Steve also knew that what she was doing, the vigorous pounding she was giving herself, was going to make him cum quickly. He could already feel the cum rising in his balls.

Suddenly, Amanda's body tensed. She arched her back. Her head rolled all the way back. Her inner muscles were clenched tight on his cock, milking him of his cum. He couldn't hold back any longer. Steve's back tensed, and he lifted his hips trying to drive himself deeper into her body. He cock released, and fired jet after jet of cum into her womb.

Amanda fell forward onto Steve's chest as they both recovered from the aftershocks of their orgasms.

A few minutes later, their breathing had slowed and they were more aware of their surroundings.

"Wow. I never knew it could be like that."

"Amanda, that was easily the best sex of my life. And it was because I love you so much." He hugged his arms around her, and smiled, "But please don't assume it's going to be like that every time."

She playfully looked disappointed, "Way to burst my bubble."

Amanda lay her head down on his shoulder, and whispered in his ear, "Don't worry, I know it won't always be like that. What I do know, is that if I'm with you, it will always be perfect."

"I love you, too, sweetheart."

They didn't make any move. Amanda felt surprisingly light resting on Steve's body. Within a couple of minutes, the two lovers were lightly dozing.

An hour or so later, Steve woke up with an urgent need to go pee. He tried to roll Amanda off to the side without waking her, but it didn't work.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

"That's okay. I really need to pee."

"Me, too."

"Race you." She leapt out of the bed and dashed toward the bathroom, easily beating him. She giggled as she sat on the toilet. "Maybe being so much younger does give me an edge."

He laughed, "Ha. Maybe I just let you win. You know, parents often throw games just to give their kids a little self-esteem boost."

"Yeah, yeah, you just keep telling yourself that."

By the time they finished and crawled back in bed, all sense of silliness was gone. They were soon cuddling again. After a few seconds, Amanda rolled over to be spooned by Steve. Again, with minutes, they were both asleep, secure in their love for each other.

**********

"Good morning, sweetheart."

Amanda stretched her arms and smiled.

"Umm. Good morning to you, too."

"Amanda, sweetie, we do have a couple of problems." He felt her suddenly stiffen in the bed next to him. She didn't say anything, but he could see her eyes misting up a little.

"Oh, don't worry, sweetie, it's nothing too horrible. The first thing that we're going to have to do is that you're going to have to meet my mom and sister. I'm a little worried it might be a little different than meeting your parents."

"You aren't afraid they won't like me, are you?"

"No, I don't think that's going to be the problem. We'll call my mom in a little bit, and you'll have a better understanding of what I'm talking about."

"You know what. I love you, and that's all that matters. Everything else will be fine."

Steve turned in the bed to face and Amanda. He took her hands in his, and took a deep breath. "The second part is a little more serious."

"Okay." There was a certain hesitancy in her voice as she spoke.

"I'm going to ask you to forfeit the security deposit you made on that new apartment we found for you last week."

She tilted her head slightly, and got a weird little smile on her face. "What are you asking?"

"I'm heavily implying that I need you in my life, and that I want you to move into my house, and sleep every night next to me in this bed."

Steve had barely spoken the words before Amanda was hugging him so hard that he lost his balance and fell backwards on the bed.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" She was punctuating each yes with a kiss. "On one condition."

"And that is?"

"You love me for the rest of my life."

"Easily." They sealed the deal with a very passionate kiss that evolved into another round of love making.

Afterwards, they lay side by side and held hands.

"Amanda, there is one thing. I know eventually we'll get there, but I don't think either one of us is ready for marriage yet. For now, is it okay if we move slowly on that?"

"As long as I get to love you, and be loved by you, I'm not really worried about the marriage thing. I think you're right, though. Eventually, we'll get there. Just not yet."

mabsls
mabsls
236 Followers