How I Started Dating A Superhero

Story Info
John finds out his superhero friend’s secret.
4.4k words
4.5
13k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanCastle
DanCastle
146 Followers

"Well, what do you think?"

I can only stare at the figure before me, Miss Amazing, the city's most famous superhero. My eyes trail down her body, her skirt already dropped to the floor and her leotard pulled aside giving me an unmistakable look at her, (or his), dick...

Let me rewind a bit. My name is John Berkowitz and I'm a photojournalist. I've covered just about anything you can imagine, ranging from wildlife to to warzones. But I've always had a passion for the more strange and unusual. As silly as it is for me to admit, I'd consider my hobby would be cryptozoology and paranormal research. I've always seemed to notice how strange the world around me really was, I always wanted to expose it and discover it for myself. Though no one ever really seemed to get it. I could never understand how people couldn't see the things I saw, the things lurking in the shadows.

But, eventually they all started to notice when the honest-to-god superheroes started showing up. I will probably remember the day for the rest of my life, as will everyone else I bet. There was a high speed chase being broadcast on the news, chasing down a big name criminal at the time, Aslan Mayer, wanted for human trafficking. Just my luck, it was all happening in the city i lived in. So naturally I grabbed my camera and tried to get a good shot of the action as it was going down. I managed to get ahead of them as they were coming down a busy street, people were concerned about them colliding with oncoming traffic when an average looking man stepped right past me out in front of the vehicle.

I remember that awful sinking feeling in my gut, I know I should probably have done something. I should have tried to stop him, but my first reaction was to point my camera and take a picture. I watched, knowing what would happen as the vehicle collided with his body... but it didn't. The car slammed into him and was stopped immediately, the engine block split in two as if they had slammed into a solid pole. The man was completely unharmed. The cops caught up and arrested Aslan, they were just as shocked as everyone else was.

Of course everyone wanted to know who the guy was and I managed to talk to him afterwards. Apparently he was completely invulnerable, claimed he always had been ever since he was a kid. He wasn't planning on even doing anything with this ability of his, but he said that his sister went missing a few years ago. She was never found but it was suspected she was kidnapped, the trail went cold but it pointed to Aslan Mayer, but with no actual evidence, he was never convicted.

He just happened to be in the right place at the right time that day and made an impulse decision to step out into the street. After that, he couldn't let himself just stop. He said that there were people he could help and he didn't know if he could live with himself if he didn't at least try to do something about it.

I sold the picture and a transcription of my interview and that was where my career really took off. But this event also seemed to pull the cork on things so to speak. After that more started appearing across the country and the world at large. Not just 'heroes' but what we'd consider villains and monsters. The actual verified numbers were still relatively small, but it was what made people suddenly notice the things I had always seen. But I'm getting off track.

A few years had passed and I started getting the reputation as the guy who could talk to the capes. The initial story attracted some of the more public facing heroes, some asked to stage more 'candid' shots of them in action, it slowly started turning me into more of a 'hero paparazzi' but it was what paid the bills. But then she showed up.

I was on contract at an online news outlet, some startup that had some pretty impressive backing. Cape stories were pretty dry at the moment, there was a rumor of a new one in town but with no solid leads I had to put that story aside. So I was filling out some puff piece about some park initiative. But very quickly did attention turn away from that to the skies as a passenger plane had blown an engine and was coming down, fast.

No doubt the pilot was trying to put it down in the place that would cause the least damage which, unfortunately for me, was city park. While I would have had no problem trying to get a good shot, the problem was that if I did, I wouldn't live much long after. So like everyone else, I booked it. We all tried our best to get out of what we thought was going to be the crash zone when suddenly something passed us overhead, it was moving too fast to get a good look at and it nearly blew us all off our feet as it passed.

We looked up and watched as a person was flying up toward the incoming plane. They met it and we were all astonished to watch as they managed to somehow catch the plane and lower it to the ground. Naturally I was snapping pics the entire time.

It wasn't until she actually set the plane down and turned to face us did I actually get a good look at her, or at least did my mind register what I was looking at. She was a little short in stature but had a fit build. Short blonde hair with a blue domino mask around her eyes. She wore a tight, sleeveless bodysuit that gave you a really good look at her figure while also hiking up over her hips; which was only barely covered by a tantalizingly short blue skirt with a white star pattern. She had a waist length cape with the same pattern. She also wore blue gloves with matching shin high blue boots with white, thigh-high socks or stockings, (couldn't really tell at the time, never really knew the difference), that really squeezed the hell out of those legs.

She did the usual damage control that capes usually did after events like this. Smile, wave to the cameras, ect. But when her eyes locked onto mine she paused. I already knew that look, she recognized me. She stuck around as the cops and fire department showed up to disperse the crowd, tend to the wounded ect. I admit I lingered to try and get a few more pictures when she approached me.

"Hey, you're that guy," she said, "Berkowitz, right? You write hero stories, for like the news and stuff yeah?"

"The one and only" I said. I was use to having a cape ask me to do publicity stuff for them but for some reason I could feel my heart race a little bit. A grown ass man acting like some kid with a crush, But I did my best to push that aside.

"This is kind of sudden but I was hoping you'd be interested in an interview?" she asked, "I was going to send you an email later but this whole thing was kind of sudden and well here you are, here I am... strike while the iron's hot you know?"

God she was cute, I shouldn't have been so affected by this. Was this one of her powers? I've had plenty of attractive people asking me the same questions. I didn't have any problems doing this for Night Bitch, (you know, the one who wears literal bondage gear?).

"I think I have some time in my schedule," I said to her, "you wanna get your civvies? Or do you prefer the costume?"

She chuckled, "I didn't exactly plan ahead, this is fine as is. The outfit's new so I should get used to walking around in it."

"Fair enough," I tell her as we find a place, a little cafe a few blocks away with a back corner we can sneak off into. "So, you got a name?" I ask her once we're settled in, recording the conversation on my phone.

"I was thinking, 'Miss Amazing," She answered. "Kinda broad but I'll admit I couldn't come up with much better."

I shrug, "It's not bad," I say. Age?"

"Twenty five," she answered diligently.

"And powerset?" I continued.

"Oooh, going for the heavy hitters already?" she teased.

"They'll figure it out eventually, it's not like I'm asking for your kryptonite," I say.

"You have a point," she responds. "Primarily flight and super strength. I guess I can run fast because my leg muscles are super strong but I usually fly to get wherever I need."

"Is there a limit to your strength?" I ask, "I know I just watched you set down a 747 no issue but..."

"Hmm, that one is going to have to stay private," she said with a smirk "But stick around and maybe you'll find out." She winked at me and now I've been around the block a few times. I can tell when someone's flirting with me. I was use to it in this line of work, a lot of my interviewees want me to make them look as good as possible in the articles. Either that or they bribe me, (well they try). As for this attempt, I'm not currently sure if it's working or not. But from there we chatted for a while, I got more than enough to fill out the article but I found myself lingering. She was cute and charming and previously I knew better than to get myself involved with capes in my personal life. I knew the cliches, their relationships were the most complicated and difficult to maintain and yet by the end of that night I was giving her my number.

Our relationship went on from there, while it was never anything more than platonic, there was certainly tension between us whenever we spoke. She always met me in costume and had arranged a few more photoshoots so others started to notice the connection between us. There were rumors that we were dating and it was only a matter of time before someone tried to take advantage of that.

He called himself "The Terror." I thought he was just some hooded jackass in a halloween mask but he apparently took his gimmick very seriously. He jumped me outside my place, like some kind of monster. I didn't quite know what his actual deal was, (no one really did, he managed to keep out of the spotlight), but I knew he had a bodycount. Usually it was crooks and criminal scumbags, he seemed to get off on scaring the shit out of people, and those types were considered the hardest to scare. But I had seen the crime scene photos, guys with their throats torn out, missing heads and shit. I wasn't about to try and fuck around. He and Miss Amazing had tussled more than once before and I could tell he was the type to hold a grudge.

I was about to try and say something, talk him down from whatever he had in mind but before I could he lashed out at me, hit me with something because my vision goes black. When I come to, my head is killing me and I can't move. He's got me bound, some dark goopy shit wrapped tightly around my wrists and legs. I'm stuck to a chair with the same shit over my mouth. I'm alone, it's quiet and dark. I think I'm in some kind of warehouse. I already know I'm bait and this is some kind of trap. I have no idea how long I'm out but it must have been a while because it doesn't take long before I hear someone coming in.

"Alright pumpkin fucker!" I hear her call before she steps into my view, I can tell she's pissed. "This is too far!" Then she saw me, all her anger melted away to concern as she rushed to me. I tried to stop her, at least as best I could from my position. But she was quick to detach me from my restraints. She pulled the goop off of my mouth and before I can get a word out, we're both hit by a heavy orange blur. I hit the ground and pull myself back up to see them fighting. It wasn't the first time I've seen them going at it but something was different. She was really struggling against him, her punches weren't hitting like they usually would. She wasn't even trying to fly.

I could quickly see that this was going south if I didn't do something. I looked around for something, anything I could use to help. I spotted a crowbar sitting on a crate, left behind from whoever was working here during the day. I grabbed it and rushed over to them. I came up behind him and jabbed him in the back of the skull, if it were a normal guy I probably would have cracked his skull at least. But he didn't seem terribly phased, he turned to me and I gave him another swing, striking him across the jaw. It was just as effective as the first attempt, but it gave her a chance to grab him by the cape and pull him hard enough to fling him toward the opposite wall.

She quickly ran to me and grabbed my hand, leading me away from him as he let out a horrifying shriek, one that rattled me to my bones and one I'll probably hear in my nightmares for the rest of my life. I didn't have to look behind me to know he was giving chase and I'd rather not know what that looks like.

We ducked into a narrow opening between a few stacks of crates. It wasn't going to hold him for long as he pulled and tore at the crates to try and reach us.

"I don't have time to explain," she suddenly said to me, pulling me close against her. "But I need you to kiss me."

"Wait, what?" Was the only response I could get out.

"Kiss me!" She demanded and I wasn't exactly in a position to decline. There were worse ways to die as I did as she asked. I pulled her against me and pressed my lips to hers. I'd definitely be lying if I wasn't secretly hoping for something like this, granted not under this context. But for a second, it was almost like everything stopped. The Terror wasn't about to tear our guts out and feed them to us and it was just the two of us. I almost didn't want her to pull away from me when she did, but she suddenly burst through the crates, grabbing The Terror by the neck as she lifted the both of them into the air. Whatever our kiss did it seemed to bring her powers back.

The orange cloaked figure thrashed and clawed against her but she drew back her opposite hand and drove her fist hard into his face, throwing him through the opposite wall. Anybody else would be dead, but it seemed like he decided to cut and run, his cape transforming into a pair of wings before flying off.

I climbed out from the wrecked crates as she touched down. Before I knew it she had her arms around me, holding me tightly. "I'm so sorry," she pleaded to me, "I never wanted to drag you into this."

"Hey, hey," I told her. "I knew what I was getting into. I've covered wars you know? I've been in danger before."

She chuckled and took a moment to wipe tears away from her eyes, "I was just so scared something was going to happen to you."

"Well, he does know where I live now so that'll be an issue," I admit.

She gently took my hand, "Yeah, sorry about that. For now... You can stay with me," she said, "if you want."

Before I knew what was going on, I was agreeing. After that she led me outside and wrapped an arm around me. "Hang on tight, okay?"

Before I could respond we were rising off of the ground. I quickly clung to her for dear life as we raised higher and higher, overtop the rooftops around us. I tried not to panic as we started to move, into the city and among the skyscrapers. Thankfully they weren't going too fast, kind of a leisurely pace if that makes any sense. After a moment I started to get used to it, allowing myself to take in the sight of the city from so high up.

"This is pretty cool," I said to her over the wind around us.

"This is my favorite part," she said, "Being able to see everything from up here.

Part of me regretted that the moment didn't last longer as we touched down on the rooftop to what I assume was her place. I stumbled as my feet touched the ground again.

"You get used to it," she chuckled before she led me inside and down into the hallway that led to her apartment. "It's not much," she warned me before letting me in. She was right, it was small and a little cramped, but it would do for now. I stepped inside as she closed the door behind me, locking it before turning to me.

"I suppose I owe you a few answers," she admitted. "If you're going to be living here for a bit it's only fair if I let you in on my secret."

"I mean, you definitely don't have to," I told her. "I know it's a big deal and all."

"No... I want to," she said, "I figured it would happen sooner or later." She suddenly seemed bashful, hesitant. A side of her I've never seen before. "Um... first I... I think it's better if I show you. Could you... close your eyes?"

I was confused but did so, "Okay?" I heard some rustling before she sighed.

"Okay, you can open them."

I did so and was rendered speechless.

"Well, what do you think?" She, (or he?), asked as I couldn't take my eyes off their dick. I was definitely surprised, filled with a lot of different emotions.

"I... definitely have a few questions," I finally managed to say

"Yeah, I know," they said, "I'm actually... a guy. This was mostly to keep the secret identity better hidden. If I looked like a woman, no one would suspect me. But... "

"But?" I asked.

"My powers... They're affected by my emotional state, negative ones make them weaker, almost powerless if they're strong enough. Positive ones make them stronger, but they're at their peak when I'm... aroused. And I have a crossdressing fetish, when I dress like this I feel... sexy." He bit his lip waiting for a response.

"Okay," I said, letting it sink in. "Definitely surprising but I get it. That would explain the kiss earlier."

"Yeah, I was going to talk to you about this before something like that... I didn't know if you'd be okay with it."

"It was a life or death situation," I said, "But... if I'm being honest? I kinda like the surprise."

"Really?" his eyes perked up.

"I may not be super familiar with this kind of thing but I'm open to new experiences," I said as I stepped over to him. I wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him against me before kissing him again. I felt his hand on my cheek, I could almost feel the power behind his touch.

"Not to be rude," he said, breaking the kiss for a moment, "But you should take a shower. He had you tied up for almost two days.

"Any chance I can get you to join me?" I asked a bit flirtatiously.

"While I appreciate the enthusiasm," he said, "maybe next time."

"Fair enough," I said as I let go of him. "Lead the way?"

He smirked at me before showing me to their bathroom, it was attached to their bedroom and I couldn't help but notice a collection of sex toys on the nightstand.

I stepped into the bathroom and took a quick shower, toweling off once I'm finished and wrapping it around my waist before opening the door.

For the second time today I'm floored by what I saw.

He was kneeling on the bed, the costume was gone, instead they wore black, thigh high stockings with a garter belt, a black choker around his neck and nothing else. He bit his lip, anticipating my reaction.

I tried to play it cool, "I should have guessed the tits were fake" I teased him.

He snickered, "They're sewn into the costume you dork. Sorry to disappoint."

"Who said I was disappointed?" I ask as I let the towel fall to the ground, approaching the bed. I reach out and wrap my fingers around his neck, gently, just holding him as I feel his breath hitch in his throat. He sits up, leaning in to kiss me. I let him as my free hand slides down his side, grabbing his hip.

He kisses down my neck, slowly working his way lower, down my chest and abdomen. I feel him grabbing my cock, stroking firmly before kissing the tip only moments later slipping his lips over it.

I reach down and run my hand through his hair, watching as he slowly works his lips further down the shaft. Would it be weird to assume that he was so good at this because of the superpowers? I didn't have long to contemplate that thought as he suddenly takes the whole thing. I can feel the head slipping down his throat but he takes it like a damn pro. "Fuck!" I gasp, and I swear, if it weren't for my dick in his mouth I'd say he was smiling.

He holds me there for a bit longer before withdrawing, gasping for air as he wipes saliva from his lips. I could barely keep myself from tackling him as I push him back onto the bed and kiss him. He was eager to respond in kind, his tongue slipping past my lips to meet my own. I feel our dicks grinding together, definitely a new experience but not one I disliked.

DanCastle
DanCastle
146 Followers
12