How I Started Dating A Superhero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached back and grabbed a handful of hair and pulled it back, earning a gasp and a moan as I kissed at his neck. "Mmmh, fucking take me, baby," he groaned, sounding like he was barely able to contain himself.

"I do like it when someone knows what they want," I tease as I get up, he rolled his hips and spread his legs for me. I was quick to notice they were wearing a butt plug. "Somebody getting ready for me?"

"I usually wear one when I'm, you know, out," he said. "Connects to an app and can vibrate at the press of a button."

"That's hot and all," I say as I reach down and grab it, slowly pulling it out, hearing him groan as I do so. "But it's in the way." It comes out as he gives a sudden gasp as I set it aside. Grabbing a bottle of lube off the nightstand I lather it onto my dick before pressing it against him, watching him as I slowly push in, penetrating him as he moaned out. I'm about halfway in before I suddenly push myself the rest of the way. He arches his back and moans out, seeing his cock twitch as I push as deep into his ass as I can reach.

I hold myself there as I feel him grip me tightly, (again, might be because of the superpowers but I'm not really interested in asking right now). Once it seemed like he was catching his breath I start to move, slowly, tantalizingly slow as I start to pull out of him only to slide back in, a sharp moan from him each time.

I firmly grip his hips as I pick up the pace, pushing a little harder, a little faster. I watch as he rolled his head back, moaning out more consistently. He reached up and gripped the blanket beneath him as the entire bed rocked against us. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I hear him pant. He sounded like he was getting close already. I smirk and suddenly and roughly push all the way into him and hold it there, hearing him groan out loudly.

"Not yet," I tease him as I reach down, stroking him lightly as he squirmed in response. "Hold out for me a little bit longer,"

He whimpered a response but nodded. I grinned as I started thrusting again, this time not holding back, panting heavily as I push deep and hard into him. I'm not going to last much longer but I don't slow down. I hit my limit as my cock throbs, pulsing hard as I start to cum. I push as deep into him as I can, causing him to cry out, arching his back as his own cock twitches, before I realize it he's cumming with me, shooting a thick load onto his chest and stomach.

I pant heavily as I catch my breath, my heart racing in my chest as the adrenaline works its way out of my system. Slowly I pull out of him, getting one last groan from him before I lay beside him on the bed.

He rolls over and kisses me, "not exactly how I envisioned things going between us," he admitted, "but I'll take it."

"Things never go according to plan," I say as I look up at the ceiling. "I suppose it might be too much to ask for your name?" I ask, "didn't even realize until now you never gave me one. Doesn't have to be your real one I suppose."

He chuckled, "It's Elliot," he said, resting his head on my chest, "Elliot Ashley."

We stayed like that for the rest of the night. Eventually falling asleep together.

And that is how I started dating a superhero.

12