How I Started Sucking

Story Info
Gay male story, first time for straight guy.
1.4k words
4.5
36.5k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a true story and details how I first got the chance to enjoy cock.

I had been married to Sandra for just 3 years, it was the second time around for us both and unlike my first wife, Sandi was an extremely horny girl, willing to experiment with most things sexually. She was only 5"4 but had lovely bouncy tits.

I had always considered myself 100% straight but when we enjoyed porn together i found i was being drawn to the scenes where someone, male or female, was sucking a cock and got so hard watching a hard cock explode and started to fantasise about doing the sucking myself. I still didn't feel 'gay' as I didn't have a type of guy that got me excited, just the sight of a hard cock.

It became something of a secret obsession but being 40 years old, with distinctly average looks, I really didn't know where I could go to 'scratch the itch' that was building in me.

Sandi loved sucking and i loved her doing it. She also swallowed, which was something my first wife had never done. Many guys would say I had it made but I couldn't get the idea of holding, licking and sucking a cock out of my mind. I had even convinced myself I would swallow too, given the chance.

One night, after a hot session where Sandi had milked me dry, i dropped in a line about wondering what it was like to suck a cock. I steeled myself for her reply but to my surprise, she suggested i should try it. My eyes widened and my, now limp, cock twitched a little. Her eagerness kind of threw me off guard and i laughed it off as we settled down for the night. I didn't sleep much that night as all i could think of was taking a hard cock in my mouth and sucking until it jizzed in my mouth. In my mind that night, I must have sucked 100 cocks and I resolved to make it happen in real life.

The next morning, a Saturday, it was Sandi who raised the subject first. She wanted to know if I remembered what I had said the night before. I gulped and nodded. She wanted to know if I had second thoughts and I slowly shook my head. She burst into a big smile and in a low husky voice said "let's get you some cock".

She seemed as excited about it as I did and so we started to visit the various gay chat sites that abounded in the early noughties. Sandi got really into finding out what I was after and I let her send messages on several sites, as I sat back dreaming of what could be 'cumming' my way.

Responses came back but I was surprised at how fussy people were. In my naivety I thought a free blow job would be snapped up but so many people needed an added extra. Popularly, the request was for me to wear womens' panties as I sucked, which wasn't so bad but they all wanted to fuck me too, which was not going to happen. After a while Sandi got bored and decided to visit her mother leaving me on my own to look. suddenly, the unmistakable sound of a 'ping' from the screen alerted me. I opened the message but with decreasing enthusiasm.

The guy introduced himself as 'Pete' and that he was 35. He said that originally, he was from Aberdeen but he was getting married in a month and whilst he fiancee was still there, he was now in Edinburgh, where I stayed, preparing the married home. Like me, he had become interested in cock and wanted to try it before he went down the aisle.

Pete told me he was 5"10 and a little chubby. At that point I heard myself become so slutty as I told him I didn't care, all I wanted was to suck a cock. At that point my hard-on was rigid.

Pete asked if I would like to be sucked by a novice too. I said anything but anal was on the table.

When and where were the next questions to be answered. My stomach was doing somersaults but i was so keen and so we arranged for him to pick me up on the main road in 15 minutes. My wife was at her mothers and wouldn't be back for a couple of hours. I guessed that what i planned to do would be over quicker than that.

I stood out on the corner of the road, feeling a mixture of guilt and excitement. I thought every passer-by was thinking what a dirty cocksucker I was. If they were, I planned to prove them right.

Pete picked me up in his powder-blue Ford Escort a couple of minutes early and i immediately knew i wanted his cock. He had messy brown hair but had a cute smile that melted me. He had steely blue eyes that seemed to undress me as i got in his car. My right hand immediately wandered over to his left leg and i rubbed his sweat pants, my hand going higher until it rested on his bulge. It drove me wild, let alone him.

I don't know where it came from but i suddenly went all slutty and said "mmm you're a big boy, i want your cum". He smiled back and said he had a large load to give me. I genuinely wanted to suck him there and then in the street but managed to resist.

My hand rubbed his leg as he drove. At a red light, I squeezed his cock again and for the first time in my life, I leant over and kissed a guy. He received my lips gratefully and his tongue darted into my mouth. I sucked at his tongue thinking it was his cock. A sharp horn blast from behind brought us both back from our passionate kiss. Ten minutes later we arrived at his house and he drove into the already open garage. As soon as the engine was off, my hand was back on his bulge and our lips met again. "Do you want to come in, or do it here?" he panted. "I just want your cock, you sexy guy".

He widened his legs and invited me to go down. He quickly pulled down his bottoms to reveal a gorgeous piece of meat. Around 7" long it was uncut with a thick purple head. I admired it, for what seemed like ages, licking my lips in anticipation.

Now for the moment I'd been waiting for, as I delicately licked the tip, tasting the drops of pre-cum, which were a delight in themselves, before putting my lips around his cockhead. I was so surprised at how spongy it felt in my mouth, even though his cock was rock hard. I used my right hand to cup his balls and he moved position slightly, so that my forefinger was at the opening of his ass. He moved again and the finger entered surprisingly easily, at which point he moaned in pleasure.

My tongue started to circle his helmet and he continued his pleasured noises. I was loving this and licked the length of his meat, tasting the sweaty manliness that made me want him to dominate me.

He placed his hands on my head, gently but decisively and i knew i was going nowhere until he had cum, which suited me fine.

I was now sucking at his length and after gagging twice i had no problems the third time with his lovely cock tickling my throat. I was in heaven but I could hear Pete ask if he could cum in my mouth. I raised the thumb of my free hand as I continued to both suck him and massage his asshole.

After a couple of minutes i could feel him tensing to cum. Suddenly he shot a stream that went straight down my throat, then another settled in my mouth and i could taste his salty love-juice, then another and i swallowed greedily. A fourth ribbon shot out and again I swallowed with ease. I stayed with my mouth round his cock until he became limp, licking little droplets until he finished. We again kissed and swapped what little cum was left in my mouth. He decided he didn't want to suck me and instead gave me a hand-job. I came and at least he licked his fingers and again we fell into a kiss. He sorted his pants and reversed out of the garage and he barely uttered a word on the trip back to where he picked me up. I got out, with the taste of him fresh in my mouth, knowing it wouldn't be the last time i sucked cock and it wasn't but that is for another story.