All Comments on 'How I Started Sucking'

by The_swallower

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

That was HOT. I have given a few blowjobs in cars in my youth. Lots of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That's what I want to do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sucking cock in my new hobby !

TN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really nice, I love the thought of two men kissing as well as sucking cock!

littlewilly1littlewilly1about 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Like I've commented here several times before, you suck one cock and you're hooked. When I was a teen, I'd go to a nearby park and let guys suck my cock. I never reciprocated because I was straight, or so I thought. On one of my park visits, I met a guy a bit more forceful than I who decided he wanted to get sucked off. I did the deed, then left with my head lowered in shame, deciding to never return to that park again. That night I jacked off two times thinking about what I'd done. The next day I was back at the park and down on my knees again. I've had love affairs with thousands of cocks ever since. You shared your first time and that's mine. Would love to hear more of your adventures. Thanks, MLF

510mike510mikeabout 2 years ago

Nice story! The realism of the scenario added to my enjoyment. I could see this happening to me, just the way you described it and that would TOTALLY fine with me!

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Good story. My first time sucking a cock was in an adult bookstore. I’d been getting sucked off at the bookstore for a couple of months and it was really a big turn on. I thought about sucking someone of for a while. So I had picked up a couple of joints and caught the Greyhound bus from base (I was in the Navy) into town. Got to town and was walking around town and smoked one of the joints and it was pretty good pot. I had a good buzz and of course being 18 was horny as hell. Went to my favorite bookstore and got quarters and went in a booth. Yeah of course there was a glory hole. I peeked into the next booth and the guy had a nice looking cock about 6 inches long not very fat. So I took a deep breath and stuck my finger thru the hole to let him know I wanted to suck him. He slides his cock thru the hole and I took it in my hand. He was rock hard and already dripping pre-cum. I stroked him a couple of minutes then thought to myself it’s now or never. I licked the head of his cock and felt a shiver down my body. So I took his cock in my mouth and started to suck it. I guess he hadn’t had sex in some time cause I only got to suck him for a couple of minutes and I felt hem get harder and he started to cum in my mouth. I took his cum in my mouth and kinda gagged a bit. I didn’t swallow, but spit it in the little trash can in the booth. He got up and left. Another guy entered the booth and Sence I was hard and stroking my cock the guy gave my a blowjob. I came in about 3 minutes. I left and walked around thinking about what I had done. A couple of hours later and the other joint I was back and on my knees sucking another cock.

CorjixCorjixabout 2 years ago

The sight, scent, feel and taste of my first cock was exactly how I had imagined it would be...and I was hooked! The over enthusiasm of my mouth and throat made him cum way sooner than I would have liked. I took that lesson to heart - slow and steady makes the pleasure last...for us both!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A VERY accurate account of what it's like. This is a good story to read for anyone thinking about sucking a cock.

Searcher6969Searcher6969about 2 years ago

Great story! Makes me hungry for a cock again, as it’s been way too long since I’ve had one in my mouth!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great first time story. The first head I gave a guy was late one night in a railroad parking lot. He was ~10 yo older than me and had a straight 6". I loved the successful ending and taste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When I was 15 adolescent curiosity led to comparing penises, tentative touching and mutual masturbation. I had slept over with my best friend, and in the morning we were sprawled on his bed in only our boxer shorts. i was idly fondling his erection when he said he wondered what it was “like to suck a dick,” and briefly too mine in his mouth. He then told me I had to do the same to him. Having his cock in my mouth even got a few seconds excited me. The next time we were alone together I asked if he’d let me suck it again. It was wonderful, and having him cum in my mouth made it even more exciting. He never repeated his experiment, but I sucked his cock once or twice a week til we graduated.

cutcocklovercutcockloveralmost 2 years ago

Nice erotic story. It made me hard reading your prose. I'm still looking for my first experience, but reading your story made me really excited to pursue it.

subhumanfaggotsubhumanfaggotover 1 year ago

Excellent! Love these great first time stories.

CuriousinPennsylvaniaCuriousinPennsylvaniaover 1 year ago

Reminds me of my first time; except, it was when I received my first blow job from a guy. It was in his car and was actually in his driveway when his family was inside. But, well, I'm not telling you anything, since you already know about my escapades with my Cocksucker, Sam. Looking forward to reading the rest of your stories.

LaphroaigLaphroaigover 1 year ago

Great story! Did you tell your wife¿

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Moi j'étais jeune homme et j'aie sucé ma 1îére queue dans une voiture l'homme était très âgé 60 ou bien plus ! c'est mon plus beau souvenir surtout mon 1er foutres pleine bouche 😋 jaie Adoré gout et texture et depuis bien que marîé je continue à sucé des vieux monsieurs et aussi des 💖noirs💝 !!!! JE ne remercierai jamais assez le vieil homme qui a pris en stop 💘😋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok well my first time was more difficult. I was on my knees and sucking his cock and this was the first time doing such. I knew that he would eventually cum. And then he did. The first rope of cum was small and I held it in my mouth. Then the second rope was huge and I attempted to swallow. Which I did. Guys, the taste of cum is nasty the texture is worse. On the third rope, was even bigger. My mouth was now full of cum and I had to pull away. He continued to cum on his belly as I struggled with the taste of cum in my mouth. I had to swallow and was thick and salty with a real musky smell. If cum was so great you would swallow your load every time you jacked off. But you don’t do you.? Let’s be honest the taste is bad but we do it anyway because it so erotic to do it. Or we fantasize about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Am I the only one that struggles when a man cums in my mouth.? I mean, the taste, the texture, the smell, and the humiliation

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How I Started Sucking is a pleasurable read and a hot story. Many of us can relate to the author's nervousness, fear & excitement over his first opportunity to suck a cock. I know I was terrified, trembling and overwhelmed with lust all at the same time. As soon as I started sucking I began to calm down and enjoy having a dick in my mouth. Feeling his cock grow larger, twitch& jerk in my mouth and listening to the guy moan is a good feeling. Then the guy's body tenses, his balls & cock swell and then cum explodes into my mouth is such a good feeling. It's like a pat on the back for a job well done.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved it! and cum twice wishing it was me sucking him and feeling his cum filling my mouth and swallowing every drop !

I'm Dennis , tranceman51 at gmail

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hi, just a few words on the story and a few more on the comments. Love first time stories and yours was no different. I, as well, loved the nervous feelings but feeling him stiffen, expand and finally fill my mouth with his seed, mmmm, nothing will ever replace that feeling and then there were his spasms as I continued to nurse on him. Looking forward to reading more from your mind.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattle4 months ago

Nothing gets me hard and stroking like a first-time story and the telling of the new cock sucker's feelings and tastes and such. I came!

RobJasperRobJasper4 months ago

Loved it! Nervous but in lust for cock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Terrific story & so erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_swallower@The_swallower
Married guy that loves to lick pussy, suck cock and eat cum. Despite my addiction to sucking, I am more than happy to top. Really love giving curious guys their first experience. Also into CD's and TS. Will wear panties and lingerie when sucking, if asked. Just the usual no...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES