How I Was Feminized By My Wife

Story Info
Male is fully feminized by his wife.
5.8k words
4.12
35.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,167 Followers

Around 90% of this story is based on real life experiences I have had. 10% of the content is added to make for a more interesting story.

I was 25 years old and living alone in a small apartment. My name is Joe, and I held a very menial job close to my home. My income was just enough to pay the rent and groceries. One day a couple of my friends invited me to join them at a local hangout as they told me they had found a girl they wanted me to meet. I had nothing going for me at the time and sexually, I was a virgin, so I agreed to join them.

When we got to the place I was introduced to this girl named Sharon who was very pretty and looked very put together. She was wearing a designer work suit and her hair was shoulder length. She had on stockings and high heels and it was obvious she knew where she was going. When I asked what she did for a living she told me she was a VP at a large local bank. I made the assumption she earned a good income and later I turned out to be correct.

"So what do you do Joe?" Asked Sharon.

"Oh, nothing much really, I work at a store near my apartment." Was my answer.

"How about family? Do you have any?" She asked.

"I'm an only child and my parents have both passed away, so I am pretty much on my own." I told her.

As the evening wore on both of us felt we were making a connection. It was a little strange that a woman in her position would find interest in me, but it seemed that she did. Many months later I would begin to find out why.

Sharon and I started dating on a fairly regular basis a couple of weeks later. We dated for several months and during that time our only sex play was heavy petting. This was okay with me as I was a bit scared to tell Sharon I was a virgin. After we went out we usually ended up back at her place which was a very nice house in a great part of town. She had four bedrooms and a large living room and kitchen next to a family room. I never spent the night at her place but I became very familiar with the layout of the house.

It was almost a year since we had first met when Sharon turned to me and asked;

"Would you like to have me as a wife? Because I would really like to have you as my husband."

I was a little bit shocked at how forward she was, but I was having the same feelings as she was expressing, so I just went with it and told her I would love to have her as my wife. Five months later we were married and off on our honeymoon.

On our honeymoon I was still a virgin. I had really never seen Sharon fully nude. The closest to that was I had seen her in her bra and panties and she had allowed me to slide my finger into her wet pussy, but that was as far as things went. Sharon had C cup breasts that would be best described as on the full size. Her hips were very feminine and she was always fully shaved between her legs. I was uncircumcised and my penis was always on the small dick side of things. When I was flaccid and my foreskin covered my cock it looked like I had an extra piece of skin hanging between my legs. I had no trouble having erections and Sharon had stroked me to my fully erect size before, but she had never pulled on me long enough to cause an ejaculation.

On our wedding night it was time for us to have intercourse, and for me this would be my first time ever. Sharon told me to strip naked and she went into the bathroom and changed into a white baby doll nighty without panties. Her baby doll had lots of lace on it and was in nylon. It covered her breasts completely. When she came back into the bedroom I was beginning to get my erection.

"Well big boy, are you ready to fuck your wife?" Said Sharon.

"I'm ready baby, and I hope you'll understand and help me with what you like." I replied.

"Oh, I'll let you know. You just do what I say." Smiled Sharon.

We climbed into bed and began tongue kissing and Sharon was on her back. I got between her legs and was on top as she reached down and began stroking my little cock. I was really turned on and it only took a few strokes by her to bring me to the hardest and biggest I had ever been in my life. It was a quick move by her that inserted my erect penis into her wet pussy.

"Push forward baby. Fill me up." She said.

I did as she asked and almost as quickly I felt a rush in my penis and I immediately began ejaculating. It was something I was helpless to stop. My cock kept twitching and shooting my semen inside my bride. I could tell it had not given her much pleasure, but what could I do?

"Are you cumming already?!" Said Sharon in a surprised voice.

"I'm sorry, I think I am. You really turned me on." I replied.

"Well baby, we're going to have to work on that because I need to feel some pleasure too." Said Sharon.

"I'll do better next time." I said.

"Well I hope so. I think next time I'll just tug on your cock and give you a hand job so I can teach you how to hold back your ejaculation." Sneered Sharon.

"I understand, and I'll do what you say." Was my response.

During the rest of our honeymoon we never again tried intercourse. Instead Sharon yanked on my penis and squeezed it hard when I told her I felt like cumming. She did this so often I began to associate ejaculating with a pain in my penis. Each time she let me ejaculate, but it was not without some pain before I did it.

It had been decided before we married that I would quit my job and stay home and she would be the sole bread winner in our marriage. I was truly in need of this and welcomed the opportunity to live like this. I am what is called a "submissive beta male" which means I am not the leader in our relationship. My wife is the leader and I submit to her wishes in everything we do in life.

In the first six months of our marriage I was only allowed hand jobs by Sharon. My erect penis never got near her wet vagina during this time. Sharon gave me hand jobs as a reward for doing things around the house that pleased her. We slept in the same bed, but our only sexual contact was the hand jobs. After six months of this, Sharon began to teach me how to use my mouth and tongue on her pussy and clit. All of this was really new to me, but with her instruction I got quite good at bringing her to orgasm sucking on her clit. Sharon had me sucking her off at least five times a week when she was not having her period. This continued for at least another six months.

During the time I was sucking my wife's pussy, she completely stopped giving me hand jobs. Instead she told me when I could masturbate myself and I was told to only do it while she watched. It became almost like a performance as I was fully nude pulling on my little cock as she watched me and fingered her pussy, then I ejaculated so she could see how much cum I was producing. I had more semen when this started, but as time when by my ejaculations became weaker and weaker.

We had been married a little over a year when my wife put her long term plan into action. It happened one night when we were just getting into bed. She pulled a full cut pair of nylon and lace panties out from under her pillow and said;

"It would really be a turn on for me if you started wearing girls' panties on a daily basis. In fact, I'm going to insist you wear panties from this day forward if we are to live as we do now."

I was a little bit shocked, but I wanted to please her, and I really had no alternatives, and I had always enjoyed looking at vintage lingerie on girls.

"You want me to put these panties on right now?" I asked.

"I do. I got you a size I'm sure will fit you. If I'm right, I've got several pairs in this size and I want you to wear them every day and at night. If you don't do this, I'll have to stop pulling on your little penis." She said as she handed me the Olga Secret Hug full cut panties.

I took the panties from her and stood up next to the bed as she watched me pull them on. They felt very comfortable and fit me perfectly.

"Oh, you look so cute in those!" Said Sharon. "Do you like them?"

"They are very comfortable." I replied.

"Good. From now on you will only be wearing girls' panties under your clothes. And in the morning, I'm going to help you shave all of your body hair off. You don't have that much, so it should be easy." Smiled Sharon.

The next day I used Sharon's razor and female shaving cream and shaved off all of my body hair. Having a hairless pubic area made my panties feel even better than before. I decided I was liking this new direction my wife was taking our marriage.

That evening when Sharon got home from work she had more than a few bags of clothing with her.

"I've bought you an entire lingerie wardrobe, and starting tonight I want you only wearing lingerie under your clothes. Now help me pack up every item of male underwear you have and we are going to get rid of all of it. You'll have no need for it anymore." Said Sharon.

I did as she asked and we boxed all of my male underwear up and she put it in her car for disposal the next day.

"Next baby, I want you to keep all of this new lingerie I bought you in the dresser in the second bedroom next to ours. I'll want you to get dressed in there every morning. I'd prefer not to see you naked going forward. When I give you your hand job I'll want to do it in your panties so I won't have to see your little cock." Directed Sharon.

When I opened the dressed drawers in the other bedroom I saw that Sharon had cleaned them out and they were ready for my new sets of lingerie. Sharon had bought me two dozen pair of full cut panties in all kinds of colors. She also had purchased a dozen training bras in satin and lace. A bra was something new for me. She had half a dozen half-slips with lots of pretty lace on them in different colors and a half dozen full slips with lots of lace in several different colors. She finished it off with no run white lace top stockings that had grips on the top to hold tight to my legs. And for nighttime she had four new long sleeve ankle length nightgowns in nylon and lace.

"Okay baby, I'm going to see you naked one last time as I help you into your lingerie. From this night forward I want you in your lingerie every day going forward. You are going to be my pretty little girl."

"Why are you doing this with me?" I asked.

"I'm doing something I've always dreamed of doing; I'm feminizing you. You and I will become girlfriends and you will only want to appear in public as a girl. I can already tell you are enjoying this, so don't act so surprised. I know you're aware I'm the one supporting both of us and you don't want to lose that do? Oh, and going forward I'm only going to call you "she" and your new name is now "Joanne," now get to it. Strip off your clothes and I'll help you into your new bra and stockings. But watch me closely, as after tonight, you'll have to do all this yourself, and I'll expect it to be done right." Said Sharon.

I knew she was right and wearing pretty lingerie was something I enjoyed doing, so I decided to go along with my wife's plans and I began to get used to my new name 'Joanne." That night Sharon began our process.

"Joanne honey, time for bed; make sure you're wearing your pink nighty with your panties on underneath."

I was just finishing putting my nightgown on when I heard her call.

"I'm coming to bed now Sharon baby. I'm in full Joanne mode." I replied.

We both got into bed under the covers and there was one lamp still on in our bedroom.

"Joanne, I'm going to slide my hand into your panties and pull on your misplaced penis until you ejaculate. Can you lift your nighty for me?" Said my wife as she rolled toward me.

"Of course sweetie. It might take a few minutes to bring me to completion." I said softly.

"And why is that?" She asked.

"I'm really into being Joanne right now and Joanne is a girl and we both know girls don't have a penis." I replied.

"We do know that, but I don't want you uncomfortable. Here, let me get you hard." Smiled my wife.

As she slid her hand into my panties she felt my little penis and I could tell she was surprised at how soft it was.

"You are really soft honey, we'll have to see about getting you harder so you can cum for me." Said Sharon.

"I'll try." Was my answer.

It took about four or five minutes of her pulling on me to get myself semi-erect and then, even in that condition, I ejaculated into my panties in an uncontrolled way.

"That's a good girl! You came and in your panties too. Whenever you are a good girl I'll give you a hand job so you can release your nasty semen. I didn't feel you get real hard, and your cum was not that thick. Did it feel good?" Asked Sharon

"It felt great, but I can feel myself identifying more with being a girl, so I don't really want to sexually express myself as a male." I replied.

"That's okay baby. I'm going to wipe my hand on your panties and I want you to keep them on overnight and let them dry out naturally. In the morning you'll remember what we did tonight. Now let's get some sleep." Instructed Sharon.

In the morning Sharon instructed me that I was to wear my full set of lingerie under male clothing at all times. I was also to perform all of the functions at home of a traditional housewife. I did as she requested.

"Joanne honey, this weekend I'm going to take you shopping and get you some lipstick and several casual dresses. Next week you're going to be dressing fully as the girl you are becoming."

"I think I'm going to like that sweetheart." I replied.

I followed Sharon's directions as I settled into my life as a girl. It quickly got to the point if I was not wearing my training bra under my clothes I did not feel right. I was adapting to wearing a bra and panties daily much easier than I expected.

The weekend came and I went with Sharon to buy my dresses. I was in male outer clothing with my full set of lingerie on underneath. We first selected a nice colored lipstick that went with my completion, then we went over to the women's dress department. Sharon talked one on one with the sales lady as I stood in the department. I saw the sales lady look over at me and then nod to Sharon. Sharon motioned for me to join them.

"This nice sales lady is going to help us Joanne. Let me suggest a few dresses to start and then she will bring us more directly to the dressing room. She says this is not the first time she has done this." Said Sharon looking at the sales lady.

"You two ladies select what you want and go to the dressing room and I'll be in shortly with some other suggestions." Said the lady.

In the dressing room Sharon had me take off all my male clothing and I was standing with her in my full set of lingerie complete with lace top stockings. Sharon had selected a couple of casual dresses that buttoned down the front and had a slight flair to the skirt bottom. I stepped into the first dress and Sharon helped me button it up and the fit was almost perfect. The color was just right, and it looked totally natural on me.

The sales lady knocked on the dressing room door and had a half-dozen other similar dresses in her hands. She also had some more lingerie.

"I noticed you like the dresses with a flair to the skirt, so I brought you one of our most popular and sexy petticoats to wear under the skirt to give it body. Here, try this on." Said the sales lady.

I did as she suggested and she was right, the petticoat filled out the skirt and looked perfect. After about a half-hour of trying on all the dresses Sharon said;

"Okay Joanne, we're going to take all of these and I'm going to get you a couple more petticoats so you'll always have a clean one to wear. And now I want you to put on your lipstick and you are going to wear one of your new dresses home. I want you to get used to being seen in public as what you are; my girlfriend."

"But my hair is still short, and I don't have the rest of make-up on I'll need." I said in a startled way.

"It will be fine. Just relax and stay close to me, no one will say anything." Said Sharon.

I stood next to Sharon as she paid for all the dresses and lingerie and the sales lady thanked us and we were on our way out of the store and to the car. I had a strange sense of calmness come over me as I did not have any kind of self-conscious feelings showing myself to the world as a girl, such as I was.

When we got home we took all the clothes we had purchased into the bedroom where all my lingerie was kept. As we hung up all the clothes Sharon had a new idea for me.

"Joanne honey, I'm going to have this bedroom re-decorated as a girls' bedroom. This will be the bedroom where you get dressed every morning and where you put on your nightgown every night. If it becomes necessary for me to punish you for something you have done, you will be required to sleep in this bedroom. Hopefully we won't have to do that."

"And now, we're going to finally get rid of the last bit of your male clothing. You are a full-time girl now and you have no need at all for male clothes." Said Sharon.

The bedroom was re-done in lots of pink colors and a double bed with a canopy of white lace was put in. The room was very girly. I was immediately at home with it and I dressed every morning and undressed every evening in it. Sharon continued to give me hand jobs when we were in bed together, and it was happening very slowly, but still noticeable, it was increasingly difficult for me to have an erection when she pulled on my tiny cock. My ejaculations also slowly began to become more thin and watery almost as if I had no need for thick semen to come out (which I didn't.) I continued to suck on my wife's clit when she told me to, but that started to lose its sexual thrill as well.

My wife and I lived together as two girlfriends would and we sexually pleasured each other on a fairly regular basis. This set up went on for well over nine months. During that time I was only punished by her twice to where I was told to sleep in my bedroom. Basically things were settling into a new normal and my hair had grown in length to close to my shoulders. Sharon had taught me how to apply eye make-up and false eyelashes which I did on a daily basis along with other make-up that completed my female look to perfection. Appearing in public as a girl was very easy for me and there was never a thought in anyone's mind that I wasn't a complete female other than my smaller than usual chest size.

It was about a year into my feminization that Sharon said to me;

"Joanne darling, I think it's time you began taking HRT to alter your body into more of a female. I know you would like to have bigger breasts."

"I would love to have bigger breasts, but not too big." I said.

"No, no, not too big, I understand. But the hormones will shut down the last bit of testosterone production from your body and begin to enhance your female features. I've done some research, and your testicles will shrink almost away which will sterilize you and give you relief between your legs. And in time your breasts will grow naturally so you can feel more comfortable in your bras. You seem to be enjoying your life as a girl aren't you?"

"I'm more than enjoying it, I love being a girl and I am really deep into the feminization you started me on."

"That's why I married you baby, I really wanted to feminize my husband and you looked to me to be the perfect husband to do it to. You're actually taking to it even better than I thought you would. If we start the HRT your ability to have any kind of erection will be gone." Said Sharon.

"I would love for erections to be gone. I'm Joanne now, I am a girl. Other than that little flap of skin and little sack between my legs there is nothing about me that is male. I love everything about being a girl and I would like my body to reinforce my feelings." I replied.

"That's great honey, cuz I've made an appointment with a doctor I know who will write you your prescription and monitor your health as you physically become much more of a girl."

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,167 Followers
12