All Comments on 'How I Was Feminized By My Wife'

by TammyPanty

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony19654 months ago

I love this story and can identify with Joanne. I haven’t been a functioning man in over five years, probably closer to ten years. I used to be so stressed out trying to be the man that I couldn’t be. Dressing as a woman part time eased my stress and anxiety. I felt so comfortable being a woman. After me and my wife having long conversations, she helped me continue my journey to becoming a woman. Even though I’m not a woman 24/7, I’m a woman more often than being a man. I’ve been on estrogen for almost two years now and I’m starting to see changes in myself emotionally and physically. I’m slowly becoming the woman I want to be and my wife is so supportive. We are probably closer now than ever. We are like sisters. I enjoy shopping with her for clothes and makeup. I’ve never been happier. I know that my wife has needs that I can’t give her, and haven’t given her in years except orally but we haven’t crossed this road yet. Thank you for this story. I love all of your work.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow4 months ago

Ah, this explains the other story published. :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Noticing that he was having trouble getting erections with her hand jobs, It appears to me that very early on after they were married she began slipping him estrogen and testosterone blocker drugs to begin Joe's Feminization very early in their marriage. Before she introduced him to wearing panties... I find it hard to believe that Joe/Joann was losing interest in having oral sex with his wife....If anything, She was turning Joann into a lesbian partner. Nowhere was there any mention of Joann getting "it" on with another male....

masterbrian314masterbrian3143 months ago

I would like to see a sequel, as to see Joanne getting fucked by one of Sharon's male sex partners. So Joanne can feel a hard cock in her pussy!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTammyPanty@TammyPanty
Very pretty woman who enjoys her sexuality. I write fictional stories based on known experiences for fun.

SIMILAR Stories