How I was Trained Pt. 06

Story Info
I'm introduced to Jake and Adam. Miss B, Jake and I have fun.
4.4k words
4.77
8.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How I was trained

Schools out and I meet Jake and Adam.

part 6

======================

The last week of school and it's a short week to boot. We don't usually do much school work, it's more of a get your grades and make plans week.

I knew what I wanted and hoped Miss Baxter would show me the time of my life.

I passed with good marks. I knew my parents would be happy so I thought I'd ask them if I could go with Miss Baxter for a week or so this summer when I got home.

Finally it was Thursday and I was on my way home for the last time.

When I got home, Miss Baxter was having tea with my mom and dad. I was quite surprised to see my dad home so early on a Thursday.

They were discussing something as I walked in the living room. Of course they stopped when I came into the room.

"So you like farming do ya?" My dad asks, sounding tough.

"Yes sir. I think I do," was my reply. My dad always demanded respect.

"Well you better behave yourself or I think you know what's gonna happen, don't you?" he snarled at me.

"Yes sir. I'll be good. I promise dad."

He went back to watching TV.

Miss Baxter stood up smiling at me and my mom saying, "Great. That's settled then. I'll see you Saturday night then." She gave me a kiss on the cheek as she left.

I showed my parents my report card. They were very pleased with my marks. My dad ruffed up my hair saying, "Good boy. I knew you could do it, you could use a haircut though."

I was happy he was happy with me. But I didn't want a haircut. So I said, "I'll get one this summer, dad."

Over the next few days I found out I was going with Miss Baxter for the whole summer.

My mom told me my brother was going to some friends of the family for the summer too. I found this odd. My parents would be alone. I knew something must be up between them. I knew they were fighting between themselves a lot so I thought they were taking the summer to work on their marriage.

We dropped my brother off at the farm he was gonna stay at on Saturday afternoon. Then we came back home.

Mom packed every piece of clothing I had I swear. I told her I wouldn't need that much but she insisted so when I went to Miss Baxter's my mom had to help carry a couple suitcases. I carried two and a duffle bag as well.

Miss Baxter was waiting on the step. She laughed at the amount of luggage and invited mom and I in.

We all had tea while we talked about what we were gonna do this summer.

I went to the bathroom and when I got back to the living room my mom and Miss Baxter were hugging. Mom was crying.

What's wrong mom?" I asked with worry in my voice. She just smiled while she grabbed me, hugged me tight and told me," You be a good boy for Miss Baxter. I'll see you in a few months." Then she left.

I thought to myself, boy? I hope not but I was still worried about my mom as I watched her leave.

"Sometimes people just don't want the same old thing." Miss Baxter said.

"Your parents need some time to themselves to work things out. I'm sure they will be fine. As for you little Missy. I think we need to talk." she said with a serious look to her. She showed me a letter my mom and dad had signed giving her custody of me for the summer.

"Why would they do that," I inquired, a puzzled look replaced the worried look.

She got us a few drinks and then we sat in the living room.

"It's not looking very good between your parents. More than likely, they will divorce. Your mom is trying to protect you and your brother in case it gets ugly."

"Ugly," I groaned as I looked at the floor.

"I've been talking to your mom for some time now, even before we first talked." she surprised me by saying.

Miss Baxter was more to the point as she chose her words wisely.

Then she changed the subject a few times over the next little while. We eventually got on the topic of sex.

She must have asked me every question she could think of, almost all were about what I thought sex was whether it was gay or straight sex, it didn't matter.

"You know something. Miss Baxter says, "I have a hobby farm near the church we go to. We're gonna go there tonight, okay."

I thought to myself, oh wow! Nobody Can See me dressed and I'll be closer to Tony. A big smile crept across my face. "That sounds great to me," I told her.

She laughed teasingly saying, "I wonder why!"

She told me it was where she grew up. Her parents are both gone now. I didn't ask how. But we could be ourselves full time there.

We dumped my boy clothes out in the spare room and used the luggage to pack everything we would need from the basement. She had me change into a simple bra and panties. I wanted to wear stockings and a garter belt but she said not tonight. I wore a short skirt and halter top with heels of course. She said my hair was long enough now so we packed the wig into a suitcase.

We loaded up the car so full I had to have a bunch of bags of clothing packed all around me. Miss Baxter had a hard time driving to our new home for a while. When we got there, it was late, but we unpacked everything anyway.

"Hey Lisa, I think you need to change your outfit." she explained. She pulled out what she wanted me to wear.

She helped me with my corset. It was so tight but it made my breasts pop just a bit, then she started getting her outfit ready as I continued dressing.

Everything was pink except my stockings, they were black with large pink bows on the front.

Miss Baxter laughed saying, "no silly, the bows go to the back."

That explains why the dark black heel was on the top of my foot. I took them off and put them on properly, fastening them to my garter belt. The panties had a big hole in the crotch area. Miss Baxter told me they were designed that way. She showed me how to put them on too. I looked at myself in the mirror and loved to see my cage and tiny little balls sticking out. Then I turned to see my bum sticking out. I gasped at the sight. "Oh I love these panties Miss Baxter! I absolutely love them."

She smiled as saying, "most men do my girl."

She had me wear a tight short pink top that showed the top two inches or so of my corset and came down to just barely the bottom of it. My belly button was showing.

Then a very short pink pleated skirt the barley covers the top of my stockings followed.

I felt it showed more skin then I thought it should but I really liked the look at the same time.

Miss Baxter wore even less it seemed. She wore no bra and a tube top, no coverings of any kind on her legs and a very short black leather miniskirt with no panties covering her shaved pussy.

She always looks fantastic but tonight she was on another level.

We did our make-up and painted our fingernails then she said let's go.

We slipped on some high heels and left.

We walked into a town nearby. We stopped at a country bar. I just looked at her asking, "how am i gonna get in there?"

She smiled, "don't worry about it, just follow me," so I did.

There were only four men and a woman inside. I could feel their eyes undressing me and Miss Baxter.

We sat at a table in the middle and ordered drinks. Miss Baxter told the bartender lady that I wasn't much of a drinker so she ordered me a Shirley Temple with a shot of JD.

The bartender just looked at me saying, "I guess so." When the drinks came I sipped the drinks. The JD tasted horrible. The other tastes fruity.

We sat there just looking around for a while as country music played. A guy at the bar kept looking at Miss Baxter, or so I thought.

A while later he came up to me asking, "would you care to dance?" He was quite a bit taller than my 5 foot frame. He had to be a good foot and a half taller. He wore blue jeans and a button up shirt with some kind of country theme on it

Before I could say anything, Miss Baxter says, "she'd be happy to! Go have fun sweetheart." As she gave me that mischievous grin again.

I stood up saying, "I don't know how to dance."

"No problem little lady. I'd be happy to show you." he told me.

He took my hand and we walked to the empty dance floor.

He grabs my hands saying. "Here, put your hands on my waist." He put his around my shoulders, pulling me to him. "Just like this he says." We slowly rocked back and forth for a while.

"I don't remember seeing you around here before." he says Inquisitively.

"Yeah we just got here." I said.

"Well I hope you'll come back." He says.

"It's up to my friend but I'd like to." Was my reply.

The longer he held me the more I could feel the sexual tension between us. At some point I looked over to see Miss Baxter talking to a guy. She was smiling and having a good time.

Then the song ended. He asked as we stopped dancing, "Would you care to join me at my table, it looks like your friend is having fun with a friend of mine."

Nervously I say, "I have to get my drink." I left him there as I almost ran back to the table.

"Excuse me Miss Baxter, but he wants me to join him at his table with my drink! What do you think?" I was hoping she would say I'd better stay with her but to my surprise she smiles saying, "Okay sweetie." She winked at me saying, " behave yourself," as she passed my little purse to me.

Knowing what was in it, I got a little tense but I slowly walked to the man's table.

I nervously sat across from him.

"So I didn't get your name. I'm Jake," he offered his hand.

"I'm Lisa" I smiled as my clammy hand shook his hand.

"Well Lisa, I'm pleased to meet you, so tell me what you're doing here tonight. You look a little uptight."

Nervously I respond, "Oh I'm just, well it's my first time here and I don't know anyone."

He laughed and said, "I can see that, don't worry. We all just want to have fun, if you know what I mean. It seems as though you're pretty new to this?"

Nodding my head as I took a sip from my drink, "Yes I am. Actually, this is my first time out."

"Well hell, I'm happy to show you the ropes," he said.

I don't know why but I instantly thought of Miss Baxter's basement. That both excited and scared me at the same time.

A little later I figured out this was a gay country bar when I saw two guys kissing on the dance floor. That seemed to relax me a little or maybe it was the drinks I don't know but the more he teased the more I found myself returning the tease.

A short time later Miss Baxter and her friend came up to us. She smiles saying, "How are you doing Miss Lisa?"

Miss Baxter sat beside Jake in the booth.

Her friend sat beside me on a chair.

"Hello gorgeous, I'm Adam." I shook his hand saying, "it's nice to meet you."

We all laughed while telling stories for a while, then Adam put his hand on my thigh.

I know Miss Baxter saw the look on my face, she just kept smiling while we all joked about trivial things.

His hand felt rough to the touch as he slowly moved up closer to my skirt line. I realized I liked it. His hand moved between my thighs at this point.

I was looking Miss Baxter right in the eyes. Somehow she knew, the huge grin on her case told me that so I opened my legs just a bit. His hand slid under my skirt and all the way up to my crotchless panties.

My breathing became shallow but my chest felt tingly with each rise and fall.

When he felt the small cage he stopped and looked at me knowingly. I smiled at him.

He smiled back while he fondled my penis in the cage. My little balls pulled up tight as life returned to my loins.

"Well I need to use the ladies room, how about you Lisa?" Miss Baxter had great timing with her suggestion.

I hesitated just a little but got up saying, "yes, you're right. I need to go too" We got to the ladies room. She sat to pee as I stood there.

She told me, "you should probably pee because if things keep going the way they are, we'll be getting lucky soon enough."

I did as she told me,"You know Adam is playing with my cage, right?" I said, trying to see if she really knew.

She giggled saying, "I told him to do that. He knows you're a sissy boy!"

I was very surprised, "what? What do you want me to do?" I asked.

She just laughed and said "whatever he says, my girl. Don't worry, I'm not gonna leave you. Okay."

"That's a relief," I said with a sigh.

We touched up our lips with lipstick and we went back out to the men.

It didn't take long for Adam to put his hand back where it was before.

After we finished our drinks, the guys invited us to a party.

Miss Baxter said, "we'd be happy to go with you two."

Miss Baxter led the way out of the bar. We all got in her car and Jake told us where to go. When we got there, all I could see in the darkness was a lake and a few trees. Miss Baxter parked then Adam and Miss Baxter traded places.

Miss Baxter and Jake started kissing right away.

Adam leaned in to kiss me but I hesitated.

"Let's leave these two alone, what do ya say Lisa?" Adam asked.

"We could go sit by the lake," he suggested.

Looking to the back seat, Miss Baxter and Jake were making out rather heavily.

"Okay," I reluctantly said as I clutched my purse.

We went down to the lake maybe fifty feet or so. I sat on a fallen tree. He unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock as he stepped closer asking, "Do you know what to do with this?"

It wasn't really that big but it was still getting hard.

I didn't answer, I just opened my mouth.

"Good little slut," he says as he shoves it in. He wasn't nice about it. He grabbed my head and held me as he thrust his hardening cock in and out of my mouth.

Once he was hard he pulled away from me.

"Get on your knees bitch." He ordered. I reached for my purse to get a condom out for him but he smacked it out of my hands.

With more aggression this time he yells at me, "get on your fuckin knees you fuckin slut."

I didn't like where this was going but I felt I had no choice. I was almost in tears as I said, "but you need a condom!"

He just laughed saying, I don't fucking use them on sissy faggots like you." He forced my head down by holding the back of me neck as he lifted my skirt and was about to push in when Jake told him, "hey, you need to take it easy on her"

He and Miss Baxter were standing right there.

Adam scoffed telling him, "mind your own fucking business," and tried to push his cock in me.

Jake knocked him away from me, sending us both tumbling and yelling, "no, you need to show some fuckin respect, take it slow with her."

Adam got up swinging his fists and narrowly missing him. Jake punched him once, knocking him out. He collapsed to the ground hard.

I got up and Miss Baxter hugged me saying, "your okay baby, you're gonna be just fine."

I was a bit shaken as I tried to explain, "He wouldn't put a condom on. He just got really mad at me and..," I cried into her shoulder.

The three of us got back in the car and left Adam there.

We went back to Jake's house. It just happened to be on the same lake, just around the other side.

Jake offered us beers. Miss Baxter took one but I said, "no thanks." Somewhat calmer now.

Jake had a really long couch. It had to have been twenty feet long. He sat right about the middle of it. Miss Baxter sat beside him. He patted the cushion on the other side so I sat with him.

"I can see you're pretty new to this," Jake say's.

I just looked at Miss Baxter. "It's okay baby," she says. "Jake and I go way back, don't we baby." Jake smiled saying, "We sure do."

"So I understand you want to be a sissy boy, is that right?" Jake inquired.

I was kinda shell shocked as I stumbled with my words.

Miss Baxter laughed, "Oh isn't she so adorable Jake. Look at her. She doesn't know what to say."

Her statement made me feel embarrassed as I turned red.

"It's okay baby. I told you I was working on a plan, remember hunny?" She reminded me.

"Yes ma'am, "I said. Still red in the face.

"Well sweetie, you can be yourself around Jake just like you are with me. He knows you like sex with men and women. I've told him all about you sweetheart."

Jake spoke up saying, "to be honest, I was the same way growing up. Well maybe not exactly the same way."

I tried imagining him in a dress but I couldn't see it. He must be talking about sex with men, I thought.

"So Lisa, do you like sex?" Jake dipped his voice as he asked.

"I love sex, I mean I don't have much experience yet but yeah, I love it so far." I said.

Miss Baxter and Jake both laughed. "Good. Can you show me your ass? I love a pretty tight ass!" He says.

I smiled as I looked at Miss Baxter. " Are you ready sweetheart?"

Feeling much more comfortable now, knowing Jake likes people like me, I simply shook my head saying. "Yes ma'am I sure am."

She undid his jeans and he slid them off. Jake had a nice cock. Not too big and definitely not too small like me. Miss Baxter went down on him. Jake asked me to take my skirt off so I did.

I could see he liked what he saw. I stepped closer to him as he held his hand out, beckoning me closer. He reached for my little balls. His touch was smooth and it made me close my eyes. He fondled me for a bit then said, "why don't you turn around, "so I did.

His hand squeezes my buttcheek firmly but gently at the same time.

Sloppy sucking sounds fill the room while Miss Baxter worked his cock like a pro.

"Bend over so I can see what we have here." I bent over a bit and spread my legs. His hand reached under and squeezed me little balls lightly then his hand felt my ass. He rubbed my ass hole lightly.

It really felt good. He took his hand away and sucked his finger. I moaned, pulling away slightly as he pushed it in, "oh man are you ever tight," he said. Then he slowly pulled his finger out.

Miss Baxter was arousing me and obviously Jake as she sucked his hard throbbing cock.

"How about you kneel on the couch facing the arm, Lisa," Jake asked.

When I was in position he leaned over and licked my ass hole. He made sure to use lots of saliva. He took his time but I could feel an urgency at the same time.

He slowly pushed a finger in as far as it would go. I moaned just a little as he then pulled it out. Then he'd do the same with his tongue. I moaned while he did this. Miss Baxter was still sucking him good when he asked, "are you ready to ride my dick now Lisa?"

Miss Baxter and I got up. I looked at Jake's hard cock. It was almost purple with a big head and very wet, thanks to Miss Baxter's talents. She wrapped a condom on him and lubed it up with some excess saliva.

She stood up and looked me in the eyes to see if I was ready. Smiling, she says, "save some for me baby, but enjoy the ride."

Then she held my hands as I was positioned between his wide spread legs. I sat down a bit until I felt Jake's powerful hands on my hips guiding me down.

I slid down a bit more, his helmet pressed at my tight hole. Miss Baxter held me for a bit saying, "take it when you're ready baby."

The bulbous head of his hot hard cock held steady as it passed into my tight wanting ass. I took a sharp painful breath as Little by little I slid down Jake's cock. Once I was all the way down, Miss Baxter had me sit up straight. This seemed to shift the pressure from my little balls to somewhere deep inside me.

Jake wrapped his arms around me and just held me lovingly.

Miss Baxter sat on the chair across from us and played with her pussy. She went slow as she watched us and I watched her.

Slowly I lifted up a bit and lowered back down again. I did this a number of times then I leaned forward and slid up and down a bit faster.

Jake really knew how to take it easy. If I went too fast he would slow me down.

I rode Jake's cock for a while like that while watching Miss Baxter play with herself and she watched my facial expressions as Jake's cock seemed to hit just the right places.

"How about you get on your hands and knees in front of Amy." Jake suggested, I was hoping he'd ask before she cummed.

12