All Comments on 'How I was Trained Pt. 06'

by LisasStories

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
awyldsideawyldside11 months ago

I like the service nice and slow. No nothing demeaning, of I’m not too crazy about the chastity cage but he gets both cock and pussy. It’s wonderful.

KatiwantsKatiwants11 months ago

So very beautiful and so very sensuous!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Congrats, Lisa has gone full circle and Amy got to witness it all. It's the start of a fantastic summer for both of these gurls. Looking forward to more updates. The theme was nice a slow, as it built to a very erotic finish. 5 Stars.

OnThefence2OnThefence211 months ago

I just discovered your work, and I'm really looking forward to reading more. Thank you for allowing us into your head.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

love to be Lisa, especially with friend like Amy

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I, Love this romantic love story. About A young boy who is being taught. By a Beautiful Woman. Amy who has change the young boy to Become Lisa, and is learning what love and intimacy is. I hope this story continues. And Lisa find true love in her life.

liz33ndliz33nd11 months ago

great story, i hope to read more. 5 stars.

BunnySwallowsCumBunnySwallowsCum7 months ago

I could use some bondage, but that’s subjective. Objectively, this story is a flawed 💎. Stories like this usually are in large part due to arousal and putting a thread together that doesn’t necessarily reflect the story, but the narrative that leads to arousal. Five stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLisasStories@LisasStories
I recently discovered I am a trans woman. I thought I was a crossdresser. A crossdresser dresses up to get off, I don't do that. I get a high if you will off of looking good-dressed. I love to write stories, mainly about my life experiences. Most of my stories are based mo...