How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,360 Followers

"You were quite entertaining this evening." The unknown woman said from behind me.

"Thank you, Ms." I replied with a soft moan as I desperately tried to hump her finger.

"And you are just as much of a slut as they said too!"

"Thank you, Ms.!" I groaned in frustration.

"One of these times," she said withdrawing her hand from my crotch and feeding me my wetness, "when they bring you out to play I'm going to fuck your brains out!" I couldn't even formulate and answer as I ravenously sucked her fingers dry. "And you'll beg me for more won't you?" she asked and I nodded as she fucked my mouth with her fingers.

Just as quickly as she started she pulled her fingers from my mouth and hand from my bra. As I turned to see who'd just molested me all I saw was the back of a woman with red hair walking away leaving me wanting so much more. I was pulled back from my thoughts by the feeling of dollar bills being pulled from my outfit. Ms. Julia was handing the bills to Ms. Linda who was sorting and stacking them on the bar.

"You did quite well tonight slut," Ms. Linda said as she started counting, "this is quite a haul!"

"Thank you, Ms. Linda!" I replied estimating over $300 was currently sitting on the bar.

"The only way you could have made more this evening," Ms. Julia added as she fixed my thong, "would have required a hotel room and a lot of condoms!" I felt a chill rip up my spine as she said that. "Although I'm not sure, based on your reaction, that you would oppose that idea right about now," she spoke softly with her lips almost brushing the back of my ear, "would you slut?"

"No, Ms. Julia." I moaned feeling my legs squeeze tight as if I were trying to milk out an orgasm.

"So, what does amber do after she's all done hustling drinks on nights like these?" She asked gripping my hips tightly with her hands.

"She goes and settles up with Master Max." I answered leaning back into her offering myself up to her.

"Ever suck an old fag's cock?" She giggled as she asked.

My eyes shot open. I'd never considered the fact that I'd have to settle up with Max. He and I were good friends, his crush on amber was always fun but he didn't have a crush on me. Would he even be okay with this? Would I be okay with this? My mind was racing, yes, I wanted cock, or an orgasm, or just a good hard fucking from one to get the other. I doubted our gentle Max was up to that task though of providing more than one of those things!

"amber sweetie," Ms. Julia said as her left hand moved under my skirt to my sopping wet panties, "do you know what a fluffer is?"

"Yes Ms. Julia." amber answered dutifully.

"Good," her fingers were now inside not only my thong but me as well, "I want you to go fluff Max, pretend you are settling up with him but someone else gets to finish the job tonight. Got it?"

"Yes Ms. Julia!" she replied before hustling off to the office.

I was abruptly turned so that now I was facing Ms. Julia, as she turned me the side string on the left side of my thong gave way. The only thing holding them in place at this point was the material squeezed between my ass cheeks. Ms. Julia had two fingers inside me and her thumb pressed against my clit.

"You know why I want you to suck his cock?" She hissed at me as she spoke.

"No Ms. Julia." I moaned as I tried desperately to ride her fingers.

"Because I want to prove to you that you are mine," her right hand came up and started pinching at my nipples bringing me hurtling toward an orgasm, "and that I can get you to agree to do anything I want just because I suggest it. You know that's true don't you?"

"Yesssss Ms.!" I moaned as I felt my orgasm growing.

"I bet you love the idea of having any kind of cock inside you right now, don't you?" Her fingers were now scissoring inside me driving me absolutely wild.

"YESSSS!" I all but screamed.

"Now go to it!" She said pulling her fingers from me leaving me on the edge of an orgasm still humping the air as if I could still milk one out.

Before she allowed me to walk to the office she wiped her fingers and hand off on me. She started on my tummy, then my tits, working her way up until she smeared the last of it on my cheeks. The walk to Max's office seemed endless. As I moved I could feel my pussy juice drying and tightening on my skin. I managed to carefully step out of my thong, which after just a few steps was falling down my leg. Pushing open the office door I could see Max behind the desk, head back, eyes closed as the back of amber's head appeared and disappeared behind the top of the desk. Walking around to the side as quietly as I could more of amber came into view, she was on her knees between his outstretched legs. This would take a bit of coordination as Max would not get to find out it was me until the very end, at least that was how I understood the Mistresses wanted it. I touched amber's side signaling my presence. As if on cue she stood, managing to keep the tip of Max's cock in her mouth as she stroked him with her right hand.

"You certainly are teasing me tonight aren't you little girl?" Max said blissfully behind closed eyes.

"Well I wasn't as involved in things tonight as usual," amber said while still stroking and moving from between his legs, "so I have to get my fun somehow."

Just as I settled between Max's legs I stuffed my saturated thong into amber's mouth, no need for her to speak at this point. Plus, Max would certainly figure something out rather quickly if he heard amber's voice and felt amber's "lips" on him. Max's cock was intoxicating, it's taste was a combination of amber's saliva and Max's precum. I devoured it quickly pushing amber's hand out of the way with my mouth as I plunged downward on his shaft. My entire world became the cock in my mouth, I wanted nothing more than to feel it explode and shoot hot cum down my throat. It no longer mattered who it belonged to, the simple fact was it had something I wanted and I would do everything within my power to get it!

"Holy shit little girl!" I heard Max bellow. "You're going to suck my insides out!"

I felt his hands in my hair and his body raise to meet my mouth. A pair of hands came around my sides along my bra, the top and bra was pulled out of the way allowing my tits to flop out of their small prison. The hands roughly massaged and groped my chest. Who was it? Who cares? Not me! At that moment I was built for nothing more than to be used any and every way possible and the more use I was getting the better!

"Ohhhhhh Yesssss!" Max let out a long sigh as his body tensed.

His first hot jet of cum shot down my throat, it felt like one of those first shots of whiskey from amber as it burned down my throat to my stomach. I pumped him with my mouth, I wanted more! Milking his balls with one hand, stroking him with another and sucking him as hard as I could two more hot spurts coated the inside of my mouth. His taste was strong and salty but, to me at that moment, it tasted like the finest wine. I used my thumb along the underside of his shaft to milk out the last drops of cum then looked up to see his shocked face looking down at me. Suddenly, my feeling of elation became shame and dread. Max was a dear friend, who I knew was gay, we'd had a special relationship, and while he'd seen me slowly descending into this submissive lifestyle he'd never been an active participant in it. Until now that is.

"Well this is a first." He said obviously uncomfortable by the situation.

"I'm sorry." I all but whispered as I slowly released his now wilting cock.

"It was our idea sweetie," Ms. Julia interjected, "I do hope you don't mind."

"Well," Max said slowly sitting up and adjusting himself, "it seems my cock isn't as gay as I'd like to think."

"Or she's just a great little cock sucker," Ms. Linda added, "amber you can probably stop playing with her tits now."

"Yes Ms. Linda." amber said from behind me.

I had to suppress a giggle, while this was not the first three way I'd been involved in this was by far the most awkward of them. In front of me a gay man, behind me a guy in a skirt and heels, not quite the two male and one female combination most of us have in mind.

"What do you say slut?" Ms. Julia asked.

"Thank you, Master Max," I said as I got to my feet and desperately tried to find a way to cover myself, "for allowing me to waitress tonight and suck your cock."

"You are welcome my dear," he said adjusting himself obviously feeling the same need I had, "it was quite a profitable evening."

"Does that mean we get to do it again?" Ms. Linda asked excitedly.

"I don't see why not," Max said as he turned to face them, "I'm sure the girls did quite well in tips as well."

"Oh, they did!" Ms. Julia said waving a stack of cash.

"Well then it is settled," Max said looking over his calendar, "one night a month will be our official ladies only night. I assume you'll want to keep the same waitress."

"Oh yes," Ms. Linda said with a big grin, "she may look like a mess right now, but everyone left happy."

"Well that is good to hear," Max replied, "but maybe next time her outfit can cover a bit more." As he spoke I again tried to find a way to cover myself, but my bra had been undone and the blouse was fairly useless. "I have a health inspector that stops in from time to time and having a waitress with a bare ass is not exactly code."

"We can work on that," Ms. Julia interjected, "we have quite the fund for new uniforms for her now."

"Okay, that sounds like a deal." Max replied. "Any thing else? I'm just about done for the night, it's been a long one."

"I think we are good," Ms. Linda said, "slut you and sissy can join me in the hallway."

We quickly followed Ms. Linda to the hallway, she closed the door behind us as Ms. Julia and Max talked a bit more. Ms. Linda undid my blouse, so I could remove my bra. She then redid the blouse just as it had been done at the beginning of the night.

"You two did a very good job this evening," she said giving my nipples a tweak, "we are proud of both of you."

"Thank you, Ms. Linda." We replied in unison.

"Now slut I'm sure you're going to want to shower before you get into bed," I nodded in agreement as she spoke, "you're a sticky mess after all." I blushed at her statement knowing it was true. "I've left you a few items in the guest bathroom that you will use to orgasm," she then directed her attention to amber, "you will video it for us."

"Yes Ms. Linda." amber replied.

"House cleaning at my place on Wednesday," she said before turning her back to us, "don't be late and don't get pulled over driving home."

"Yes Ms. Linda." We answered in unison again before heading to the front door.

It was close to 3 am as we stepped outside. My entire body ached, then I came to the realization that I was essentially naked walking outside. The night air was much cooler than the air in the club making it possible to feel everything, whether it was perspiration or bodily fluid I wasn't sure, but I was practically head to toe in it! I looked both ways to make sure no one was around before hustling across the street. amber found it quite entertaining as she'd done what I always like to call the "sprint of shame" to the parking lot. Much like I'd done to her, she took her time sauntering to the car, and did not unlock it until she got to the passenger side door. The dome light couldn't shut off quick enough! I felt like it was a flood light on me. I pulled out of the parking lot and set the cruise control to 2 miles an hour over the speed limit. At one point a police car did pull out behind us but after a mile, where my heart was pounding so hard in my chest I could see it, he turned off without an issue. Back in the safety of our driveway amber and I let out a collective exhale.

"That was quite an adventure." amber said as she got out of the car.

"I have a new appreciation for your nights at the club." I said as I slowly climbed out as well.

"Truth be told Ms.," amber said as she came to my side of the car and began to escort me into the house, "I think the women are a bit worse than the men."

"How so." I asked as we made our way to the back door.

"Well I don't get penetrated by them," she said opening the door for me, "and they typically leave my cage and tessies alone. You aren't so lucky."

Both of us slipped out of our shoes and started shedding clothing, which for me was pretty easy, as we made our way to the stairs.

"That's true," I responded as we made our way upstairs, "plus your nipples are fake so when they tweak those you don't feel it."

When we entered the bathroom, I was wearing my knee socks only because it wasn't possible to walk and take them off at the same time. I stepped out of them, then took a much-needed potty break, while amber finished getting undressed. Returning to the bathroom in a white nightie she pulled out her cell phone and motioned toward the shower.

"I'd say I don't want to do this," I said getting back to my feet, "but that wouldn't be the truth." As I pulled the frosted shower door back I uttered, "Oh crap."

"Looks like she thought of everything." amber giggled.

Reaching behind me I pulled the plug out of my ass tossing it into the sink next to amber. I turned on the water and adjusted the temperature then stepped under the hot stream. The shower stall was a typical stand up shower with white fiberglass walls. On the wall by the faucet and controls was a 7" lifelike dildo with a suction cup base behind it's hanging balls. On the wall behind me was another suction cup-based dildo but this one had two sticking out from it. They were positioned so the larger one would go into my ass, which amazingly enough was now feeling quite empty after having the plug removed.

"I'm ready when you are." amber said holding up her phone to hide her smile.

"I'm sure you are." I replied.

As sore and tired as I was it didn't take long for me to ignore all of that. I still had an orgasm deep inside me begging to be let out. The 7" cock was positioned just about perfectly so that as I backed all the way into the dildos the head was still in my mouth. I was soon pistoning between them like a whore-ish engine! Bracing myself with my left hand on the wall in front of me my right hand slipped between my thighs. My clit all but exploded when I touched it! I groaned loudly around the cock in my mouth as I came, finally came! My orgasm all but took my legs out from under me, if it hadn't been for the dildos buried deep into me I'd have fallen. It took me quite some time to regain my bearings.

"Ms. Julia called you a wonderful whore." amber said almost gleefully but unable to hide how tired she was.

"Thank her for me." I mumbled as I shut the water off.

"I did." amber replied.

It wasn't much of a shower, if anything I simply rinsed off, but I couldn't do anymore. I was exhausted, and the orgasm had taken what energy I had out of me. Stepping out of the shower amber put a long, fluffy, fleece robe around me.

"I need to get in bed." I mumbled.

"Come on Ms.," amber said reassuringly, "we can make due here."

I didn't have the energy to complain about slipping into a twin bed with my sissy. With her sliding in behind me to spoon me I felt loved and protected, which was a funny thought considering she was in a sexier outfit than I was. In minutes I was out cold. I quickly fell into a sexually charged dream, it was a club night and I was giving shots as I'd done earlier but the women I was giving shots to were wearing strapons. As I straddled them I'd end up impaled on their strapon and would ride them to orgasm as they plucked the test tube from my tits. I woke up abruptly with one hand between my legs and the other on my right boob quickly realizing I'd just masturbated and orgasmed in my sleep! Turning my head a bit to the left I could hear amber still lightly snoring behind me. With a smirk I slipped my hand from between my legs to lick my fingers clean.

It is good to be the slut.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,360 Followers
12