All Comments on 'How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. 04'

by Ms_Allison

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyable series

Your descent to slutdom is fascinating and erotic. Thank you for sharing this story.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 6 years ago
I loved this one for a couple of reasons.

Like I said earlier, my absolute favorite is lesbian based stories of any genre.

So this was great, although 100% of the gay men I know would have come completely unglued to see their cock in Allison's mouth. But even that was presented in a believable manner.

I enjoyed the shock value of Allison encountering Deb from work, and the unknown redhead. Really hoping the redhead turns out to be someone very important in Allison's circle of family or friends. Maybe someone that works for the same company as her and Deb, but someone in the upper management echelon. Who knows, maybe a promotion for Allison to the redhead's VPA (very Personal Assistant).

Sorry, your story, you write it! :) I just got wrapped up in this one. I mentioned I love lesbian based stories? Well another major "go button" for me is beautiful long red hair.... So you are 2 for 2 on that one!

I saw your reply to me that in at least one chapter there will be men involved. Like I said, that is my issue and I know that many folks do like guys involved.

Ed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous