How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
Easter with the Goddesses? What could go wrong?
15.9k words
4.75
16.2k
9

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,367 Followers

I would like to thank the darlin mymantoy999 for his editing and insight and in particular keeping my math and thought process straight while writing these!

*****

As amber had suggested she and I settled into our new normal relatively quickly. Now on top of waitress duties every other week, house cleaning trips and the random frustration amber experienced trying to free her CB key from a block of ice in order to enjoy some sexual release we received the occasional video call from one of the Goddesses or a quick visit to make sure amber and I were fulfilling our slut twin duties. Also this gave them this also gave them the ability to pick certain outfits for us to wear on a given day as well. The tips amber and I made on our waitressing nights went to expand our wardrobe of matching lingerie and dresses and more wigs for amber so I could finally wear my hair differently. What had not changed was the fact that I was still the one in charge at home so, while I had to dress like amber, I still got to do what I wanted as she did her chores or made dinner. While we were both wearing our highest heels each night at least one of us got to sit on the couch and relax while the other slaved away in the kitchen, being in charge is all about position after all right? My cell phone rang, it was Goddess Linda, I quickly got to my feet and made my way to the kitchen as I answered it. If it was a nightly check in she would want to see both of us. True to form we were in matching white with bright floral print lingerie, white stockings and heels.

"Oh you two look positively virginal!" She exclaimed as the camera came on. "Of course we know that's far from the truth don't we?"

"Yes Goddess Linda." we replied in unison.

"This weekend is Easter," she said smiling at our well practiced, unified response, "and brunch will be at Julia's. You two will be there as well."

"Yes Goddess Linda." we replied again.

"You didn't have plans did you?" She asked.

"No Goddess," we replied with me adding, "no plans at all."

"Good!" She smiled big then added, "One of us will text you when we need you."

She disconnected the call without saying goodbye which was not unusual. As amber returned to cooking I sat in one of the stools by the breakfast bar and put my feet up on the other.

"So what do you think is in store for us?" I asked as amber cut vegetables.

"If I had to guess," she said without looking up, "humiliation, teasing, more humiliation, corporal punishment and the two of us leaving hornier than ever Ms."

While she wasn't wrong that wasn't the answer I was looking for from her.

"Aside from that!" I responded not hiding my disdain for her answer. "What do you think? Maid uniforms? Outside in considerably less? Or just tied up tight and put to use?"

"All good options," amber replied getting that lovely glassy eyed look on her face as her cage tightened, "personally I wouldn't mind maid uniforms." She stopped to look up at me then continued speaking. "I like that fifi uniform of yours after all."

"Well it looks like you won't need to wait until Sunday for a bit of corporal punishment!" I replied while blushing deeply.

Since amber and I had become the property of the Goddesses the line of her and I having a strictly Domme/submissive relationship had blurred slightly. After all we now dressed alike, worked out together in the morning, used a small bathroom to get ready for work at the same time, held hands whenever we walked together when the Goddesses were around and shared a twin bed. It was pretty tough to maintain a Dominant position when you're being spooned by your sissy most nights even if amber didn't possess a single dominant gene. But when you add to that the constant reinforcement that two other women were in charge of us it was nice to simply take a break from the D/s life after they were done with us. Even then I did maintain, at the very least, the illusion of dominance when it came to amber so she would get spanked later for her remark about my fifi outfit.

The following morning we woke up and began our weekday routine. It was Friday, which meant a yoga session for us. As usual amber and I dressed alike, black spandex shorts, hot pink sport bra tops, and for the walk to the living room our "house slippers" which were clear plastic heels. amber's heel was normal height while mine was an inch higher which got us closer to the same height. The Goddesses had thought of everything. Our 45 minute yoga session was followed by breakfast and our carefully orchestrated bathroom routine which made me long for the mornings spent in my own big bathroom which was just across the hall. As I stepped out of the bathroom wearing a short semi-sheer robe and house slippers I picked up my phone.

"Pink today amber." I called out as I went to my dresser.

I pulled out a nice pale pink set of side string bikinis, matching demi bra and garterbelt for myself then found amber's corresponding outfit in her dresser. I coupled mine with nude stockings and found an appropriate dress to wear to work while amber put on her lingerie.

"Hold still." I heard amber say from behind me then the familiar click of her phone.

"I swear if I didn't know better," I said looking back at her, "I'd think you used these pictures to jerk off to at work!"

"As lovely of an idea as that sounds," amber replied as she walked up behind me, "this cage prevents that Ms." amber put her hands on my hips and leaned in close. "Goddess Julia said you should have picked a thong this morning." With that amber gave my panties a yank upward from the back firmly lodging the bikini material between my cheeks.

I happily returned the favor giving amber's panties a tug upward as well while I looked over her shoulder at the text from Goddess Julia directing our "wedgies". We were to return our bottoms to that position after bathroom trips as well. I guess I should have selected a thong, in any case we were going to be in some discomfort today as this evening would not be a club night or a cleaning night at one of the Goddesses homes which meant something extra would happen during the day. Today it was matching wedgies.

Once dressed we headed our separate ways with me going to work and amber swapping her bra and boobs for a camisole to wear under her suit for work. Our house slippers were left just inside the front door for us to slip on as soon as we returned. After a full work day in 4" heels the slight platform came as a bit of a relief. That evening, after dinner, amber and I curled up on the couch to watch TV and drink wine. It was a lovely and quiet evening followed by a quiet Saturday right up until 4:00 when Goddess Linda texted.

"We have 45 minutes to get to Goddess Julia's house," I told amber feeling my face drain of color, "full make up, outside acceptable clothing and bring our slippers."

"That's not much time!" amber replied heading toward the stairs. "Nothing else extra to bring? No clothing, shoes, or the like?"

"Nope!" I replied following her quickly up the stairs. "Just the house shoes and us."

It was like someone pulled a fire alarm for us! We quickly touched up our make up, put on a pair of dresses to go with our navy blue lingerie and grabbed a pair of heels for the trip over. It was odd that we would not even bring clothing for that night but I'm sure the point was to keep us off guard. In any case it was a 35 minute drive to Goddess Julia's house which meant we had to leave almost immediately. We made Goddess Julia's with barely two minutes to spare. Stepping out of the car, house slippers in one hand, and met at the trunk so we could hold hands as we walked to the door. We never knew if they were watching so it was better to be safe than punished!

"Good evening Goddess Julia." amber and I said as she opened the door.

"Oh well those dresses will do," she said waving us into the house, "but not for in here, take them off immediately and put on your slippers."

amber and I started removing the dresses before the front door was even closed. I had gotten smart over all these weeks and made sure that when we showed up we wore items that were easily removable. The front of our dresses had zippers and clasps but both amber and I had skipped the hook and eye clasp and just used the zippers. In a moment we were slipping them off our shoulders and placing them in the front closet on hangers. Next we stepped out of our heels and directly into the house slippers we'd carried in. We then stood dutifully in front of Goddess Julia with one of our hands at our sides while holding each other's with the other hand and our heads cast slightly downward.

"Kitchen now." She said coldly. "You have prep work to do for tomorrow."

For the next hour or so amber and I prepared the food for Easter brunch while Goddess Julia sat in the next room where she could relax but also keep an eye on us. Occasionally she would call one of us to bring her wine, hand her the remote which was typically on the table next to her, or do some other menial task.

"I don't want your slutty stripper shoes messing up my floor," she said as she walked into the kitchen to check on our progress, "when you stand in one spot like that make sure your heels don't touch the floor." We replied we would. "To keep you honest I'll just put these pieces of tracing paper under your heel," she made sure to give each of our bare asses a quick grope after placing the paper, "heel marks will be punished severely."

"Yes Goddess Julia!" we replied as we stood on our toes in our heels.

It wasn't long before it took all our focus to overcome the burning of our calf muscles and crushing pain in our toes. Opportunities to step away from the counter became cherished breaks. With the food preparation done Goddess Julia then had us set up for their brunch. She'd had chaffing dishes brought over which amber and I cleaned then organized on a table that we set up. Nothing like moving furniture in heels and lingerie! From the looks of what was there for plates and utensils there would be over ten guests there the following day. The ideas of what they would do to us started swirling through my head, it wasn't long before my thong was wet. At some point Goddess Linda arrived as well, they talked quietly while amber and I continued setting up.

"Slut!" Goddess Linda called out.

"Yes Goddess Linda!" I replied walking as quickly as I could to her.

"I've been watching that lovely ass of yours for an hour," she said staring me up and down like I was a piece of meat and she was a hungry shark, "go get our strapon harnesses I need to fuck my frustrations out on you!"

"Yes Goddess." I stammered almost unable to contain my excitement.

There are times that you just need a good, hard pounding. Fuck the foreplay, fuck the buildup, fuck the romance and just fuck. Well the Goddesses didn't much care for foreplay, for us foreplay was getting them into their harnesses. They didn't care much for buildup, the buildup was getting a text or a call from them telling us when to show up. Romance? No, no romance, so that was easy. As I made my way upstairs I felt the anticipation burning inside me, the Goddesses fucked harder than any guy I'd ever been with. They were naturals at it and took great pride in making sure we felt it well after they were done. I entered Goddess Julia's bedroom to see two strapon harnesses on the bed with dildos already mounted. I had to contain my disappointment as there were only 7" dildos on them, normally they preferred something that would split us in two but they obviously had plans for the following day for us and didn't want to wear us out. As I returned downstairs amber was just walking in from the kitchen.

"The plugs are in the freezer as you requested Goddess." she said.

I felt a chill run up my spine at that, the chilled plugs were always a welcome relief but only after we got over the initial shock of having a frozen plug shoved inside us. The frigid weighted plug was the perfect thing to tighten us right back up though. amber and I worked quickly to put the harnesses on the Goddesses, like we were dressing ladies of the castle. With the harnesses in place we stood back, bowing our heads, and awaited their next command. We never had to wait long.

"It's not gonna suck itself!" Goddess Julia said grabbing a fistful of my hair and pulling me to her strapon.

I didn't have time to answer, in a flash the dildo was in my mouth pushing into the back of my throat. They didn't just fuck our asses hard, they just fucked hard. With my head held tightly in place I leaned forward at my hips so my head was bent back making my throat more in line with my mouth. It made taking the 7" shaft easier.

"Push that thong of yours down!" Goddess Julia hissed as she continued to abuse my mouth.

I reached back and pushed my thong down while timing my breaths between her hard thrusts. With my thong around my knees Goddess Julia abruptly exited my mouth leaving me gasping for air. As she walked around me she lifted my arm pulling my hand behind my back. I moved my other hand behind my back as well then felt the head of her strapon press against my asshole. She poured a bit of lube between my spread cheeks then pushed the bulbous head inside me. It didn't take much for her to push the full length of the shaft into me.

"Not as big as usual," she said grabbing my hair again, "but it's not your orgasm I'm worried about now is it?"

"No Goddess!" I grunted as she backed up and thrust into me hard.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Goddess Linda fucking amber just as hard as I was being fucked. The room was filled with the sound of their bodies slapping into ours and the animalistic grunts that came with that kind of pounding. I could hear and feel Goddess Julia reaching orgasm behind me, she pulled me hard back into her grinding into my ass. She took a small break, never letting go of my hair or wrists, before she started pumping my ass again. I ached all over but it didn't matter, I'd found that when I was deep in subspace I loved and embraced being used for their pleasure. This was the case tonight as well. I felt completely content and happy as I felt Goddess Julia orgasm again and took great pleasure that she'd used my ass to achieve it.

"God you are a wonderful lay slut!" She spoke in a smooth and relaxed voice of a woman who'd had her needs met.

"Thank you Goddess Julia." I replied enjoying the wonderful feeling of meeting my purpose.

"You know what to do next." She continued as she released my arms and hair.

The next steps had taken a bit of time to learn but amber and I'd eventually mastered them. I reached behind me and unbuckled her harness, thankfully both buckles were in the front toward her hips. As the harness came lose I held one strap with my left hand then reached between my legs to hold onto the section that had fallen free of her body. This allowed her to step away while the strapon and harness remained with me. I turned carefully, not wanting the dildo to slip out because that would mean I would be punished, then knelt so I could clean her thighs and pussy of her wetness. Goddess Julia kindly guided my head allowing me to lick her to yet another orgasm.

"Go get the clothes for Linda and I slut." She said pushing me away after her third orgasm passed.

"Yes Goddess!" I replied quickly getting to my feet.

I made my way to the bathroom, which was just beyond the kitchen, and put two washcloths under hot water. As the water steamed I took two hand towels and put one over each shoulder. With one hand I wrung out the washcloths by balling them together and pressing them against the sink. With them set I quickly separated them then carried them back to the living room where the Goddesses waited. As I walked through the kitchen amber passed me, she was also using one hand to hold the strapon harness to her body as well, so she could get the plugs from the freezer. Goddess Julia stood while I put one of the warm wash cloths in my mouth to hold by the corner and used the other to clean her pussy, legs and butt. As I did this amber returned and handed the Goddesses the chilled plugs, she then retrieved the washcloth hanging from my mouth so she could wash Goddess Linda. The towels on my shoulders served two purposes. After drying the Goddesses the used wash cloth was deposited into the towel which we spread on the floor. amber and I then turned around so the Goddesses could remove the didlos and replace them with the butt plugs. Even though the plugs had a minute or two to warm up they were still very cold going in and made amber and I squeal. The harnesses and strapons were dropped onto the towel. After allowing us a minute to adjust to the icy invaders we picked up the towels so we could clean the strapons and harnesses in the kitchen sink. Placing them in the dish rack to dry amber and I were then allowed to go to the bathroom and clean ourselves with the towels. When we returned to the living room we had returned our thongs to their original positions and would spend the rest of the evening attending to the Goddesses needs. As it was relatively late they only stayed up for a glass of wine.

"sissy," Goddess Linda said not looking up, "I left a bag by the front door, go get it."

"Yes Goddess Linda!" amber replied quickly hustling out of the room.

When she returned I recognized my suitcase. It was quickly obvious that while we were on our way here and preparing food Goddess Linda had gone to our house and collected what she wanted for clothing for us. While a normal person may have been shocked or offended by such an invasion it did not even strike me as odd anymore to have them come and go from our home. It was, after all, our new normal. Goddess Linda produced a toiletry bag and two peach nighties with matching bottoms holding them out for us.

"Go get ready for bed." She ordered.

We answered appropriately, quickly taking what she held out for us, and headed to the small downstairs bathroom holding hands as we walked. amber and I had gotten used to not wasting time when it came to following their instructions even for simple things like getting ready for bed. If we took too long the punishment would not be all that enjoyable. One evening instead of sleeping in a bed we slept on the floor tied together because we'd taken too long to get ready. This also required us to not be shy about bathroom time so as amber brushed her teeth I emptied my bladder next to her. At first it had been a point of embarrassment but, as I said, this was our new normal. Within only a couple of minutes we presented ourselves to them in the living room with our previously worn lingerie in hand.

"See I knew you two could be quick about getting ready for bed!" Goddess Julia teased.

"No need to be shy right slut?" Goddess Linda asked.

"No Goddess." I replied feeling my face turn red.

"You can sleep in your bed tonight," Goddess Linda instructed, "unfortunately one of your pillows disappeared so it looks like you'll need to share that as well."

"Thank you Goddess," we replied probably thankful to still have one pillow, "good night Goddess Linda, Good night Goddess Julia."

With that amber (add "and I") made our way, still wearing our clear heels, to bed. As at home the bedroom we shared had a twin bed. amber and I slipped off our shoes and met under the covers. We'd gotten quite used to sleeping on our right sides in a spoon. As horny as we still were we fell asleep rather quickly not knowing, and for me at least, not wondering what the following day would bring.

"Time to get up." I heard a voice say. "Let's go slut," Goddess Julia continued, "don't make me get mean about this."

"No Goddess," I answered weakly, "I'm up."

I sat up, feeling the warmth of amber's body leave my back, sliding my feet into the perfectly positioned house slippers at the side of the bed. It had taken practice to pull this maneuver off but it was important to do it and avoid having to wear something even higher or more uncomfortable. A pair of heels half a size to small with a pair, or two, of socks on was always an option if you forgot your house slippers. Doing that for a day had you longing for the clear heels you'd overlooked that morning.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,367 Followers