How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,368 Followers

"All done?"

"Yes Goddess Linda." We answered.

"Well I have to say," Goddess Julia said as she played with amber's lone boob, "you two made our friends quite happy today."

"Thank you Goddess Julia.' We answered with new found energy and pride.

"Yes," Goddess Linda added as she let her fingers lightly roam over my bare stomach, "you two truly showed what you were capable of and how far you would go to please."

"Thank you Goddess Linda." I blushed deeply when we answered as Goddess Linda was staring directly at me when she spoke the last part of her praise.

"Follow us." Goddess Julia commanded.

amber and I quickly took hands and followed them down the hallway toward the front door. There by the front door was the bag that had been brought from our house with our clothing for the day. Goddess Linda handed amber and I the dresses we'd worn on our way over. The navy and white dresses did not exactly go with our pink stockings and white heels but we were not going to mention that, better to have a dress that doesn't coordinate with your outfit than not to have a dress at all.

"Put them on," Goddess Linda ordered, "you should be dry enough that they won't stick too badly." As I zipped the front of my dress she stopped me and tugged it back down just below my belly button. "No need to cover up completely slut," she said with a wicked smirk, "we've all seen all you have to offer today."

"Yes Goddess Linda." I replied feeling my face and chest turn bright red with embarrassment.

"You two get the rest of the night off on one condition," Goddess Julia instructed, "you don't get to clean yourself until we say so." We both thanked her immediately. "That means you don't even have to wear your house slippers when you get home." That sounded like absolute heaven to me! "Now get out." She said opening the door and waving us out.

"Thank you Goddess Julia, thank you Goddess Linda." amber and I clumsily responded while grabbing our bag and making our way out the door.

It took us until we reached the car to realize we didn't know where the keys were. It took a moment of digging through the bag to find them. With amber and I in the car I started it and pulled out almost immediately making sure to fasten my seatbelt on the way to the end of the driveway. I barely remember the drive home, I set the cruise control one mile an hour over the limit and did everything possible to avoid accidents, police, and trucks. Halfway through the drive I realized that amber had already kicked off her shoes, so I joined her doing my best to stretch and spread my toes while driving. The relief was almost as heavenly as my first orgasm. I wasn't sure if it was excitement or another aftershock but whatever it was I had one when I pulled in our driveway. As I parked I heard amber's cell phone announce a text message.

"Not quite a full night off," amber read, "slut twins but only one orgasm? sissy gets one too, we'll give you details but you'll send us a picture of slut's face covered with sissy cum when you're done."

"It's not like I'm not already covered in bodily fluids," I said as I shut off the car, "what's another round of DNA?"

We walked to the back of the house in our stocking feet bringing only our house slippers with us. We may not have needed them that night but we would in the morning and neither of us had the energy to walk back out to the car again. amber and I unceremoniously collapsed on the deck chairs behind our home. Not many months prior I'd been sitting here relaxing and enjoying being at the top of the food chain, now I was slumped in a chair with one tit hanging out of my mostly open dress, knees spread, not caring about modesty or much of anything else.

"I think I'm going to fuck your tits Ms." amber said out of the blue.

"What?" I asked unable to hide my shock.

"Well I have to cum on your face," amber replied, "if your ass is anywhere as sore as mine that's not going to happen, I'm sure you pussy and mouth are just as sore, so I'm trying to pick the least sore part of your body that makes giving you a facial easy."

"My ear isn't sore." I sarcastically replied.

"I don't think you want that stretched out too." she shot back.

"Okay," I groused, "tits it is but for God's sake leave my nipples alone. They are going to ache for days."

"Yes Ms." amber replied as her eyes got glassy from her cage getting tight.

Oh well, at least we'd sleep well. What more is there to say other than ...

it's good to be the slut.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,368 Followers