How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. 11

Story Info
Pre-Goddesses I belonged to a wonderful man who shared well.
8k words
3.94
12.2k
4

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To the anonymous reader with the lengthy comment on Chapter 10, turn back now, you'll hate this story even more!

So, I was reading some stories on Lit from an author I just added to my favorites and I started feeling nostalgic. Prior to being owned by the Goddesses I belonged to a wonderful Dom for several years. As it had turned out I'd belonged to my first Domme prior to Him and was "loaned out" to Him, He enjoyed me so much they worked out a trade. During those years He took me on vacations, shared me with His friends and struck the delicate balance between being a lover and Dominant. Honestly, if he'd asked I'd have left amber and been His sub forever. We have since parted ways amicably but, He was the reason I sought out being a submissive again, which is why I ended up with the Goddesses. This is one of our encounters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright sweet ass," Master said giving my sore bottom a playful smack, "I have plans this afternoon that involve you. Head upstairs and clean up, everything you'll need it laid out on the bed."

"Yes Sir!" I replied as I started to move.

Until he'd told me to move I'd been laying in his arms feeling loved and safe. It was always that way after an intense play session and honestly my favorite part. My legs were a bit unsteady as I stood in my 4-inch heels for the first time in probably a couple hours. I'd been allowed one orgasm, but with the amount of teasing he'd done prior to that orgasm, it was so powerful that it actually hurt. Not only had my eyes completely whited over I came close to passing out! As I slowly regained my balance I made my way to the stairs, thankful for the sturdy railing, then headed up to my bedroom. His home was a lovely colonial he had worked tirelessly to update and transform into an amazing space with plenty of privacy and room for playing with his favorite slut. The oak treaded stairway was wide and curved to the left to the second level of the house. Once I made it to my designated bedroom, the one devoid of a door for it or the attached bathroom, I stepped out of my heels and started to remove my wrist cuffs. On the bed were several articles of clothing but sitting prominently on top was an enema kit.

"Someone does have plans!" I giggled tossing the wrist cuffs onto the bed and heading into the bathroom.

I removed the ankle cuffs and stockings I'd had on then proceeded to clean myself inside and out. Running my fingers over my legs I decided a quick touch up with a razor may not be a bad idea as I'd recognized the short golf skirt in the pile on the bed. It was a white pleated skirt that was short enough that the manufacturer had sewn in bottoms. It was also incredibly comfortable as well as sexy and one of my favorites to wear. Per Master's instructions my mound was adorned with a 1/2 wide landing strip that was painted pink with spray on hair coloring. His favorite nickname for me was "pinky" as a result but it was also one that I loved. With my shaving complete I applied coconut scented moisturizer before heading out to the bedroom. It was one of the few times I was allowed to be barefoot in his home as he absolutely loved heels and stockings.

As I looked over the items on the bed I was left a bit puzzled. The bra he'd selected was a nude lace strapless bra with three hook and eyes in the back. It would make sense if I were wearing a strapless top by the top he'd picked out was a dark green sleeveless one. I knew better than to question him, so I put the bra on then pulled the top on over it. While the bra wasn't overly supportive it was better than wearing a sports bra underneath which did nothing to accentuate my pert breasts. I picked up my favorite skirt and was shocked when I went to step through one of the leg holes. There were no leg holes! The sewn in bottoms had been neatly cut out! While it made stepping into the skirt much easier I'd have to be very careful if we were going to play golf as the skirt moved considerably when I swung my clubs and I typically flashed a bit of the bottoms with every swing. Thankfully I had another skirt just like this at home, which the guys in the golf league loved! Lastly, I put on a pair of thin, white socks which would disappear once I put on my golf shoes. Between the low-cut socks and short skirt my relatively short legs would look longer which Master would definitely enjoy.

"Ready?" He said leaning on the door frame of the bedroom.

"Yes, I am Sir!" I replied as I walked toward him.

He wore a dark blue golf shirt, gray golf pants and a pair of sneakers which I rarely ever saw him in. Much like the top I had on the material of his shirt and pants were the kind of light weight, breathable athletic type of material popular with athletes, I loved it because it was thin, smooth and silky. I followed him to his car in my stocking feet as the only footwear I had in his home were heels and one pair of golf shoes. Ever the gentleman he held the car door for me as I got in. As I sat, I smoothed my skirt under me, then folded the top underneath itself to reveal as much of my leg and pink strip as possible. Instead of crossing my legs or keeping them close I spread them until my knees touched the confines of the passenger's side of his car. Without another word we headed off with his hand so high on my thigh his pinky touched my lower abdomen.

Now I should explain that Master is a tremendous golf fan and insisted that I take up the game. As we do not live close geographically I own two sets of golf clubs, one I keep at home and the other which remain at his house. My clubs are not custom made like his, so it was cheaper to buy two sets than to have me fly with my golf bag when I was summoned to his home. The plane I took was very small, with seating for no more than 20, so traveling with clubs could have been an issue.

Master eventually removed his hand from my thigh, reached behind my seat, and produced my white and tan golf shoes.

"We are almost there," he said still looking straight ahead, "you can put those on now."

While I noticed we were not heading to the country club he was a member at I dared not ask where we were going. I would find out soon enough and it wasn't my place to know. Sometimes not knowing is far more exciting anyway, I'd turned myself over to him completely long ago and trusted him implicitly. He pulled the car into a relatively small, by comparison to his country club, looking course with a dirt parking lot and parked it. I waited until he got out and came around to my side to open the door until I moved my legs or skirt. He took my hand helping me out of the car then set about getting our clubs out of his trunk. We brought our bags to the small club house, which was really no bigger than a double wide trailer, putting them in a dilapidated stand.

"Why don't you take your putter, and a couple balls," Master said slipping his right hand under my ridiculously short skirt and sliding his fingers through my pussy lips, "and head to the putting green on the other side of the club house."

"Yes Sir!" I moaned softly as I spoke relishing in his touch.

He pulled his hand from under my skirt, wiping his wet fingers across my lips, before heading into the trailer. Licking my lips, I grabbed my putter and a few balls heading to the putting green, which was considerably smaller than the one at his country club. Doing as he said I worked on various putting drills my golf instructor had given me while I waited for him to come get me. There were very few people around the course thankfully, but I also managed to practice picking up the golf balls without exposing my bare bottom. After a while I saw Master waving at me signaling it was time to tee off. Approaching where I'd last seen him I noticed two golf carts ready with my bag on the right side of the first cart. I put my putter where it belonged then heard two men exiting the club house.

"So, this is why we're at this rinky dink place?" One said making no secret he was looking me up and down.

"Let's just say she is one of the reasons," Master said giving me a wink, "the course is a hidden gem." He pulled his driver from his bag and continued. "Allie this is Jim and Tony two very good friends of mine," he said with a wave, "Jim and Tony this is Allie."

Master introducing them as "very good friends" meant that he would most likely share me with them. He only had a few very good friends, but the fact we were golfing with two of them explained the modification to my skirt. Jim was the one who'd leered at me. We exchanged pleasantries before I slipped into the passenger side of Master's golf cart so he could drive us to the first tee. He and the guys would be playing from one set of tees while I would be playing from the ladies tees, which in this case was easily 90 yards closer to the river that crossed the hole in front of the fairway. All three made picture perfect swings sending their balls screaming down the middle of the fairway.

"When you go to tee up," Master said sliding back into the driver's seat and placing his hand between my legs as he'd done in the car, "do it with your back to us and keep your legs straight."

"Yes Sir!" I replied knowing full well his intention was for me to expose myself to his very good friends.

My stomach flipped a bit as I retrieved my club from the bag and walked to the first tee. I began to wonder if the only balls I would be playing with today would be the pink one in my hand or if they would be the fleshy variety. As I picked a spot to put my tee into the ground I made sure my back was squarely facing the carts behind me. I slowly bent over feeling the back of the skirt raise until it inevitably flipped over my back leaving me bare from my waist to my socks. Getting the ball to stay on the tee required more concentration than I could originally muster leaving me exposed much longer than I'd originally intended. When I stood my face was flushed from a combination of embarrassment and having my head down for so long. All three men applauded my efforts causing me to blush more. I took an extra second or two in order to steady myself before, much to my own amazement, launching my own ball down the fairway.

"It seems girlie can play!" Tony called out.

"Must be the freedom of being bare!" Jim added.

"Could be!" I replied happily bounding back to the cart.

With my club back in my bag I slid triumphantly back into the cart spreading my legs as wide as I could for Master. The cool air felt amazing as we drove down the fairway toward our balls.

"One quick thing," Master said stopping the cart near his ball, "lean forward." Without question I did as I was told feeling him deftly unhook my bra with one hand. "No need for that!" He said as he stepped out of the cart.

I quickly removed my bra, now understanding why he'd chosen a strapless one, tossing it into the basket between our seats and clubs. The thin, silky material I enjoyed so much now rubbed against my hardening nipples as I stepped out of the cart. Master was kind enough to tell me the distance, so I could select the right club. All four of us were within 20 yards of each other, the guys played very quickly, so I had to focus to keep up. While their shots all landed on the green mine fell just short. We got back into the cart with Master giving me a look of disapproval for not taking enough club. He pulled up next to the green where the guys went to do their thing while I figured out how to make up for my muffed shot.

"So, what's the penalty for missing the green?" Jim called across the green at Master.

"Oh, there will be a penalty," he replied looking back toward the parking lot and club house, "but we'll take care of it before the next tee shot."

Master and Jim both made birdies while Tony made par, because of my chip and two putt I made a bogey.

"And the penalty for a bogey AND losing the hole?" Jim asked as we made our way back to the carts.

"I'll let you know." Master said watching an older couple unload their golf bags from their car back by the club house. "The rest of the course until we get to the 9th is very secluded," Master said as he sat next to me in the cart, "after we tee off on 10 it's secluded again until we finish on 18." I guessed he was telling me this, so I wouldn't worry about flashing strangers when I teed up my ball. "If there are groups behind us," he said as he massaged my pussy with his right hand and steered with his left, "then we'll duck you away and let them play through." I could only nod my consent as two of his fingers circled my clit. "Now, when you get out stand behind the cart and put your hands on the bumper," he said pulling his hand away leaving me wanting, "make sure your skirt isn't in the way."

I quickly did as he instructed realizing the bumper was almost mid-calf height on me leaving me almost as exposed as when I teed up! Of course, now I was also wet.

"Punishment for missing the green is a spank," Master said resting his hand on my lower back, "from each of us."

"Just one?" Tony said from behind me. "Or one to each cheek?"

My body trembled as they discussed my punishment back and forth which was doing nothing to slow my wetness from flowing down my legs. It was finally decided that I would get one spank on each cheek from all of them. Jim tried to lobby for one from each hand to each cheek but thankfully Master shot him down. Six hard spanks would be one thing but twelve would make golfing, never mind sitting, very difficult for me. As someone who typically shoots over par this would be the first of many spanks I'd get after each hole. Even on the par 3 I managed to make a 3 I walked to the back of the cart on the next hole and waited for my punishment. When asked why I said that it was a good way to celebrate my par as well. After a couple holes I just left the back of my skirt tucked into the waistband until it fell out on its own. No one seemed to complain. Each of them delivered a spank to each of my exposed ass cheeks before I was allowed to straighten up.

After delivering my first spanking the guys then pulled their clubs and teed off on the short par 3 while I tried to figure out which club to hit so I wouldn't end up short again. After Tony hit his tee shot I walked up to the women's tee and got ready, this time exposing my wet pussy and freshly spanked ass as I jammed my tee into the ground. I'll admit I may have taken an extra second or two to get the tee just right and did spread my legs just a bit more.

"Hang on one second," Master called out as he approached me, "you also got the high score on the last hole." He took my club from my hand leaning it against his crotch. "Hands up," he instructed as he reached for my waist, "if we keep spanking you for your mistakes you may not be up for that fucking later."

"I'm always up for a fucking." I cooed while staring him straight in the eyes.

Master pulled my top over my head leaving me bare from the waist up before handing me my club and walking away. Golfing with boobs was one thing, golfing with boobs and no bra was another but now I would be golfing completely topless! Add to that now I also found out they were going to all fuck me later! How was I to focus? I took a few extra deep breaths, which didn't help with the comments about my chest at all and managed to hit the ball AND land it on the green! All three of them were shocked but no more shocked than I was.

"Nice shot!" Master said as I approached.

"I agree," Jim said raising his left hand to give me a high five, "very nice shot." I high fived his left hand with my right hand as his right hand cupped one of my breasts. "Yup!" he said giving my boob a squeeze, "very nice in deed!"

Jim released my boob allowing me to put my club away and get back into the cart. Master soothed any uneasiness I may have had by rubbing circles around my clit again. By the time he stopped the cart I was moaning softly and not caring that I was practically naked. The three of them made par on that hole, to my three-putt bogey, then headed to a long par 5 with Master paying particular attention to the group he knew was behind us. The par 5 was dead straight so even if they were on the tee they'd see us clearly, which was his concern. After delivering my next round of spankings we teed off then raced to make our next shots. All of us managed to get on the green, with Master and Jim getting on in 2 while Tony and I took 3 shots to get there. As Tony and I were furthest from the hole the two of us putted, and made pars, before Master or Jim got their opportunity to putt.

"Tony why don't you head over to the next tee with Allie," Master said looking back at the tee box we'd just come from, "there is a big oak tree behind it to the left you two can get behind."

"You got it!" Tony said excitedly.

We quickly moved to his cart driving out of site just as a golf cart appeared on the tee box behind us. Thankfully I was on the far side of the golf cart from them so all they could have possibly seen of me was my red hair and not my boobs bouncing along over the dirt to the cart path. Tony pulled the golf cart we were in off to the side of the path then led me by the hand behind the tree Master had described.

"We're probably going to be here for a bit." Tony said somewhat anxiously.

"Well what do you do when you're alone with a mostly naked woman?" I asked cupping the front of his crotch with both hands.

His eyes got wide as he realized I'd just given him the go ahead to have his way with me. Tony pulled my face to his by putting a hand on the back of my neck then put his other on one of my boobs giving it a firm squeeze. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths as I stroked him through his pants. I pushed Tony against the massive oak pressing my body against him while fumbling for his belt with both hands. If anything, over the years, I'd become quite adept at undoing a man's pants without looking and this was no exception. In less than 20 seconds I had Tony's pants open and my hands in his boxer briefs.

"I thought he was kidding when he said he was bringing a," Tony fumbled for words as I massaged his cock and balls, "a, well a,"

"Slut?" I said before giving his bottom lip a playful bite. "It's okay Baby," I whispered in his ear while teasing the head of his cock with my thumb, "I'm not ashamed of what I am!" Tony groaned as I rubbed his precum into the fat head of his cock and massaged his balls with my other hand. "You can't offend me by calling me one either," I teased, "go ahead and try it, tell me what you want me to do!"

"I want you to suck my cock!" He groaned.

"That's not how you tell a slut to suck your cock," I purred into his hear as I spoke pressing my chest against his, "order me!"

"Suck my cock Slut!" Tony all but hissed sending a chill straight through me.

"Yes Sir!" I replied before quickly squatting in front of him.

Tony moved his hips forward just enough to let me pull his pants and snug boxer briefs revealing his gorgeous cock to me. He was easily 8 inches and fat enough the idea of having him in my ass made the hair on my arms and neck stand on end. As I engulfed his cock with my mouth I heard him groan, which always excites me. I could hear voices off in the distance, so I knew I didn't have a lot of time for teasing, too bad, because I wanted to rock his world with my mouth.

"We don't have a lot of time," I said pulling my head back momentarily, "fuck my mouth Baby!" I could see the shock in his eyes as he tried to process my request. "Fuck my mouth like a pussy," I said as I started pumping his shaft hard with my hand, "a pussy of an ex-girlfriend you want to grudge fuck!"

I began to piston my mouth on his shaft as best I could hoping to spur my gentleman lover into a randy animal. My hands gripped his hips trying to pull him to me, finally he seemed to get it. I felt his hands move to the back of my head and his hips start to move on their own. Finally! His shaft started to invade my mouth and throat as he took charge. My right hand cupped his balls while I pressed my index finger against his asshole hearing him moan deeply. My left hand gipped his hip, digging my nails into his skin as I focused on breathing in between his jackhammering thrusts.