All Comments on 'How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. 11'

by Ms_Allison

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

I’m not sure why you thought I would hate this. I never once questioned your ability to write. Quite the opposite, I find you to be among the better authors here. You take on challenging story lines. You have created deep and complex characters wrapped up in even more deep and complex relationships. And let’s be honest, you write erotica very well. I appreciate your focus on the psychological and well as the physical. You are very good at what you do.

What I didn’t like was the path of the last three chapters (8-10) was taking with regard to Allison’s actions and her relationship with her husband Amber. More on that in a moment.

This was a great flashback. Look at the wonder and joy you wrote into “Allie” this chapter, hell even her name isn’t the stuffy version of Allison here. This chapter talks of excitement and purpose that has been absent from your recent works. In this chapter “Allie” smiles, she is playful, she is engaging, and even talks back throwing out wise-crack comments - even challenging her master and his friends when she asks “what their punishment was for losing the hole”. This woman is strong, alive, enjoying an experience, a special moment that she needs, that she wants, for herself. And in the end...guess what she does...she returns back home to Amber with a smile.

So back to where I was before that paragraph. What I didn’t like was the distructive relationship between Allison and Amber that has been occurring. If you haven’t done it, and yes I know I asked in my last response, go re-read those last three chapters. Where is “Allie”? Where is the Allison who after such an event returned home to Amber all the better for it? And having read and re-read this chapter I think I found your answer in the first paragraph.

You wrote “Honestly, if he'd (meaning Master) asked I'd have left amber and been His sub forever. We have since parted ways amicably but, He was the reason I sought out being a submissive again, which is why I ended up with the Goddesses.”

Side note: I appreciate the use of the capital H for all references to Master. Well done.

And that makes sense to me now armed with this background. Knowing that Amber is no longer a husband to Allison and actually hasn’t been for years that’s critical character information. We know know that Amber is just a sub, maybe even a slave, that Allison just keeps around until something better comes along. This is important to the psychology of the characters persona you developed but didn’t share until now. It didn’t seem like that at the beginning of this series but the progression you have built in to the story arcs now makes sense. The fact that she once had it with Master but was unable (for whatever reason(s)) to act on it must have been...brutal...got her to lose. And I understand the need that is now driving her to find that bond, a bond that Amber can’t provide. It addresses why Allison is collapsing, trying too hard, losing herself, surrendering all that she once was and discarding all that she once cared about...simply to chase the next orgasm...even with the goddesses she still finds herself wishing Master was there instead.

In the end this is not a story about a domme becoming a slut. It’s about a woman trying to cope with a loss and her desperate struggle to replace it. It’s about her complete surrender to EVERYTHING and EVERYONE in the hopes that her complete sacrifice of self will earn her the love and joy from someone else that she once had with Master.

Sadly Allison, despite this flashback, can no longer remember “Allie” and the fact that “Allie” never had to be anything other than herself to be good enough for Master.

Thank you. And yes I look forward to the next chapter.

Ms_AllisonMs_Allisonover 5 years agoAuthor
Well...

While your anonymous input is interesting you are incorrect, i have not lost myself or anything else for that matter. I am still very much in love with, and married to, my husband amber. Maybe I am more complex than you agree giving me credit for with your opinion of my life. If you look at the chapters you will see I am far more submissive with Women than Men. This is not by accident, it's reality. I also have a much, much different relationship with Master and His Friends than I do with the Goddesses and Theirs. Different people have different expectations after all. Thank you for your compliment on my writing and stories but keep in mind, different Dom/mes require and bring out different levels of submissiveness from me. Suffice to say, i strive to meet that challenge because the true enjoyment for me is the exchange of power. If you want to discuss this more you can message me so I can contact you at my leisure instead of in these comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent work

One never shares a submissive....YOU TREASURE HER,!!!...Bring out the best in her like flower....let her discover her submission....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Loving the story thus far can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disappointment

Was REALLY looking forward to more about the Goddesses... and maybe a conclusion...... those stories were sooooo hot....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
We need more!

Really wish this series carried on!!

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
Interesting story

Thanks for sharing. Is the Amber series related to this or a stand alone. I suppose I’ll take a look. I skim through a lot of bdsm fiction, essays, and erotica on any given day. It’s nice when the author has technical skill, much appreciation. I like to use text to speech and it can be frustrating.

I was sub for oh, about 8 years to one man. He was very good to me, a very patient and knowledgable man, but I can’t think of him as Master anymore. I didn’t find what I needed in that relationship. It’s so hard to leave though, isn’t it? I used to attend the local club’s public get together, which is a monthly brunch, and I still go 2 or 3 times a year. I kept a few friends in the community, although we’re getting old now. My husband doesn’t know. He would want to, I think, and maybe understand, but I share everything else. I need something for me.

Anyway, I’m not sure why I’m writing all this, I think I saw someone in your story that made me a bit homesick, as it were. Funny that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Can we get more!!

Would love to see this series continue on and hear my stories about Ms.Allison

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous