All Comments on 'How I won Back My Wife Ch. 10'

by The_reader94

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Stayed

I stayed with you until the end, and this indecipherable mess is all I get. I read it twice and still have no idea about anything except Bella died.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I still don't understand why Bella felt that him pretending to be a cuck (by fully becoming a cuck) was supposed to fix his marriage at the start of this story. Maybe I just missed something...

RTR10RTR10over 4 years ago

Couldn’t have asked for a better ending. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awful

in every respect. Scoring in the high threes? Not only does that reflect the cum slurping cuckerati presence here, it also reflects a serious IQ deficiency. Revolting plot and poorly written in every other respect as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Big disconnect

Bella telling Noel to become Kate's willing tuck and him going along with it seems out of place with the rest of the story. Kathy and Noel getting revenge and destruction on Derry wasn't complete and could have been explained in greater detail. I was ok with the ending but, you almost lost me with that cuck business.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

What a load of cuckold bullshit.

There's no way any man with a shred of self-respect would forgive that evil cunt for the humiliation and years of infidelity, let alone tricking him into raising a bastard!

This should have ended with a vicious BtB not a nauseating RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What the absolute fuck?

What kind of brain dead author has Kate go out of her way to humiliate, demean, degrade and friend zone her husband and then says “I’ve always loved you and I always will”?

That’s like an abusive husband beating his wife up every day and making it all better by saying “I’ve always loved you and I always will.”

And why would some nobody named Jimmybe interested in hurting Cathy’s “soon to be ex”? As a guy, I would be saying to divorce her husband first. Most guys would, not this bullshit high school games.

The author has no idea how to write, how to carry a plot and how people will act. My suggestion is that he never writes another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry, but I concur with other comments -- this story makes no sense

She 'loved' Derry, but broke up with him because he was a cheater. Then she allowed him to seduce her after she got married. When she tried to stop he threatened to expose the infidelity so she carries on with him and eventually has his baby. Finally she used Derry to cuckold Noel and told him he's not a good lover.

After a bunch of other crap she says she's always loved Noel so he takes her back?!?

It's all ridiculous B.S.

You spent a lot of time writing this story, but it doesn't appear that you ever worked out your main characters' motivations or a proper story arc. Even Derry is just a caricature.

I know there are folks who complain about any 'cuck' stuff, but that's not my complaint. It's that none of this is believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
agree

I agree with the previous comment. Who or what are we talking about here? What part of any of this story says "love"?

This story was a waste of time and completely misleading. Who would name a BTB story: "how I 'won' my wif back", when there is no winning involved in any of it?

Too "Californian-loser" for normal people.

And what is with the first page/paragraph stating that they all sat down with "Derry"? And what kind of name is "derry" anyhow? Is that supposed to be a man? Hardly!

The "Reader" can't write - that's what we've learned.

Rod_WalkerRod_Walkerover 4 years ago

Two negatives do NOT attract each other! They repel each other. A negative and a positive attract.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Not believable

You write well enough but who in their right mind would want to win this lying, disrespectful, cheating slut who had given birth to her real loves child, back?

Is he so insecure that he believes he won't find someone to really love him? Could he ever believe a word she says?

While I have no problem with reconciliation if there is genuine reasons for the cheating and there is genuine remorse I cannot see that this story provides anything that would lead to reconciliation.

I have given you 3 stars for the effort and the decent writing.

juderboyjuderboyover 4 years ago
my god, do any of you ever pay attention to what you read?

It is clear that people read, but do not understand. He was taught a life lesson that most of us would be better off if we could learn. If he could accept Bells past and make a future for today, why not the same with his ex? She did shitty things, but mostly because Derry put her up to it. Once she figured out what was going on, it was too late. Why is that different than Bells. She was a slut, whore, and much worse. Love was just a four letter word to her. But she learned how wrong she was, changed, and found happiness. Kate did the same. If he can find it in himself to forgive and take her back, why object.

Oh, and lastly, IT WAS JUST A FUCKING STORY, get over it!

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
RE:juderboy

"Why is that different than Bells."

She wasn't married to him. That makes a huge difference!

"He was taught a life lesson that most of us would be better off if we could learn."

That some people will shit on you in the worst way possible, while telling you they "always loved you"? How the fuck is that a valuable life lesson? Fortunately, far less than 1% of the population are vicious cruel cunts like Kate.

He should have escaped from that abusive, psychotic bitch and never looked back.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Now I can comment

I wanted to read the whole story before passing judgement. The story was great the characters were believable and the emotion was easy to feel.

But... it was very disjointed and tried to run down too many rabbit holes. I can forgive the grammar issues because there are many who are worse on this site. Still get some help in the editing and you’ll be far more successful. Please keep writing you do do have excellent ideas.

eh9198eh9198about 4 years ago
Detractors/Anonymous

Shut. The Fuck. UP. Insulting a writers story on a damn amateur porn story website, unable to separate FICTION from reality is far more pathetic than anyone you think you see in these stories.

It’s ok to disagree with the protagonist as someone who is a fan of the writing, but insulting the author because the main character didn’t act in the exact fashion you would is beyond stupid, pathetic, and it’s virgin shit. Go outside and experience life, you stupid incels.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 4 years ago

I enjoyed the series, although in my minds eye, Bels survived and his ex got to be matin of honor at his wedding w Bels. Perhaps she would have got struck by lightning or developed a serious std from her lover. But hey it’s just a little story. Well done

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Excellent read.

Really enjoyed the series.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Wonderful story

You really came alive in your latest chapters. You showed depth, development, and maturity. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good job

You spun a good tale. I agree with John Sixfooter. Well done.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

This shit's pretty motherfucking gay man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So she cheated on him, lied to him, had a lifelong reminder of her cheating in the form of her baby with her lover and even made him clean her up but in the end they reconcile. What a great story with 4 star rating. Huge respect for the author and the raters. After all it's just fiction dude!

hardworker5556hardworker5556about 3 years ago
Loved It!

Thanks for writing, and sorry you have to put up with BS criticisms from people who probably cant write themselves. You had a good story line, good character development, enough sex, plus it was well-written. Please keep writing, and please ignore asinine criticism.

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

you wrote a cuck story but didnt use a cuck tag

one star for lying

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Second time thru, and love more. Should be a "Best-Seller & Movie"... Thanx Tom P.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Personally I thought you hit a home run with this series , I found remarkable characters that I felt I could envision and relate to in a way . The story didn’t have too much of a lag to it , as many of this length do . I was kept interested through the end . Very good work and thanks for sharing with us , especially like me who loves to read a good tale , but couldn’t write my way out of a wet paper sack !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't say I enjoyed this series. I struggled through it in case it got better and made sense. Sadly it didn't. The storyline simply doesn't make sense from beginning to end. Why would a husband walk away from finding his wife having sex with someone else? The author doesn't even attempt to write a credible reason a husband would do that. Then he takes advice from another women who apparently has a plan to get his wife back. The plan involves him becoming a cuck. Their daughter, Sarah, barely features in it. Where is she when her mother is having sex with Derry? Sorry but none of this story made sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

sorry but at least some of the criticism isn't asinine. your MCs, e.g. Bella, wasn't complex and real, you wrote her with inherent contradictions. True with male MC as well. Some case can be made for english as a second language but too many contradictions in characters to make this a good story.

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

Not worth a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Noel really played dirty to get his well-deserved revenge. He cleaned up Kate's dirty cunt after it was fucked full of Derry' s cum. He had ample time and opportunities to fuck Cathy but never did. He didn't ruin Derry's life apart from causing his divorce from Cathy (but he felt sorry for doing that, like a "real man" should). He took back his cheating wife, because you can't turn off love just like that, even if it means your wife cheated on you for whole time she'd been married to you and her cheating produced a lifelong reminder in the form of her child with Derry, namely Sarah. Still I'd say it's a real dirty revenge, at least as per the British standard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A wonderful, complex and heart wrenching tale that transends the genre and in which love eventually conquers all. Bella is a truly remarkable creation from whom we all have much to learn and would be enriched from having in our lives.

Ignore the Literotica Taliban and the BTB fanatics. They have sold their souls to the great God Testosterone and have no idea what it means to be a man.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Its a good thing you stopped writing because even a retarded monkey would look at this crap and feel embarrassed on your behalf

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, I think I will take back the cheating slut...who did it for years, and had his bastard child. What more proof could I have of just of how much she loves ME and how much I can trust her in future.....PLEASE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They made a big mistake when they let you out of the looney bin. You must be the most disgusting writer ever. Sicko~~ I'm so glad you've retired, been banned or been hauled back to your looney bin and denied the internet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have to agree that throughout much of the story I was disappointed in the husband's behavior in terms of his response to being cuckolded for the entire length of his marriage. Kate's weak (and entirely unjustifiable) claim that she'd been blackmailed to resume fucking her college lover Derry simply doesn't fly. Being blackmailed by PAST sexual history into resuming PRESENT DAY cheating isn't logical; there's no logic in giving a blackmailer MORE ammunition for coercing adulterous behavior, especially with the rational understanding an affair will be discovered anyway. Noel simply served as a convenient stand-in father figure who never satisfied her sexually (like Derry); she quite clearly relished being dominated and used as opposed to "loved" and "cherished".

And while I generally admired Bella's behavior throughout, her rationale for having Noel pull up computer programs encouraging cuckold acceptance and then embrace the humiliation inflicted by his wife and her lover is beyond my understanding.

Lots of nuance in the plot development regarding the various relationships--and good writing to create plausible reasons for the changes in story direction persuaded me to give the story 4 stars--but I have to say I really did not like the way the story unfolded; but I kept reading to the end hoping for the best.

Kudos and thank you for an engrossing tale. More please.

slovak82slovak82over 1 year ago

This was something more than just erotic story. Really strong thing, though with some weak points. Not everything here makes sense, some solutions are counterproductive, but at the end of the day: I liked it. But, let me say that again: not really an erotic story ;-P

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A superb love story, tragic yet infused with hope. Flawed human beings - selfish and noble, foolish and wise, weak and strong - digging themselves in holes and desperately searching for ladders - and yet love triumphs in the end. What more could anyone want from a story.

Bella is a magnificent creation - we would all be lucky to have someone like her in our lives. Rather wonderful.

LA

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 1 year ago

Loved it .... read this for the second time and again, thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of course he took the hoe back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking stupid doesn't even begin to describe this dreck.

It's like the author has never met a normal man, in their life. Or been in a real relationship.

NicealloverNicealloverover 1 year ago

Those critics that have torn apart, the story should’ve stopped reading it after the first part. But for those of us who would like to give some constructive criticism, I understood the plot and where the author wanted to take it. However, I would’ve focused on the children a bit more, and the other relatives in the story. They always have a lot to contribute towards a man’s attitude and his love life. I thought the story was also a bit too drawn out. It could’ve been much shorter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fabulous. That was a fun roller coaster ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OIK, this i the biggest bunch of crap I've ever read . Of course you're not getting your wife back with this stupid plan. Yank him off, kick his ass thouroly and reclaim the bitch. If she doesn't like it kick her ass out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This writer is a decent storyteller, but the writing is passive and obtuse. The sentences are weak and often merely imply what the author is trying to tell. That's why no one can get their head around the story. There is too much nuance and too many subtleties for the author's weak writing style to address. This is an example of a person who needs someone to read and give feedback, along with an editor who tells him/her what they need to hear and not what they want to hear.

AtlesonAtlesonabout 1 year ago

5 stars i hope you write more. to anonymous. why do you read 10 chapters if find the story a bunch of crap. your comment shows how little iq you most have since you understand that the story was about something much deeper then i think you could ever try to understand. This is a masterpiece and finally a story that is better then a lot in here because it had a deeper meaning. all the characters had their own identity and was well written. people in here who comment need to understand this is story telling in here and this is well written. If you don't like the characters in the story that is 100 % on yourself as a reader to deside and it actually makes the story speak to you even if you comment and critisize it. you still spend 10 stories reading it. so instead of bitching in the comments do everyone a favor find another story. This as said is a well written story and i hope we see more of this from your hand. Keep on the good work.

pjpbpjpb10 months ago

I read to the very end hoping finał revelation would bright some sense to the story. They did not. Kate meeting 'blackmailer' for sex on a weekly basis and having his child while keeping 'loved' husband sex free then fully ok when lover humiliated husband? With blackmail over single sex? 2/5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To the person who complained about the sentence structure. Really, it was a good story. Much deeper then most. So as the English say piss off. The only complaint was he is clearly for a different country from me. So while some of the frases were different then my own they were easy to look past.

Well done

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

I see the grammar queens are alive 'n' kickin'.

I enjoyed the story.

Was curious about Bella's plan and I'm thinking now the author thwarted by introducing another scenario with the MC throwing a wobbly over his kid. Good save.

It was a sad story with a a happier ending.

timrivtimriv2 months ago

Why didn’t the author have Noel marry Bella before she died then he could have adopted her son and raised Kevin as his as he did with Kate’s daughter Sarah. The loser in this story because he didn’t do that was that Kevin was left an orphan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Interesting tale. Tough to handle at the start. I r4spect what the author was trying to do, but the bridge just seems way to far. Kate's betrayal was so over the top and damaging. She eviscerated Noel's heart. Glad he had Bella to talk to and then fall in love with. Not a fan of 'fridging' Bella to male room for Kate. Still doesn't seem realistic after the extent of her betrayal. Given all she had done, trying to use the blackmail threat from Derry as an excuse when she did nothing to shift the dynamic (get leverage, seek help, record his threats, etc), rings hollow. Well this is fiction. But suspect that nowadays with divorces being prevalent, and much more free flowing dating interactions in modern times, MC has no real reason or basis to take Kate back. As he thought, saying she loved him but then continued on with the affair for years and not being Sarah's biological father is pretty far beyond the pale for most husbands. 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_reader94@The_reader94
Student, teacher, musician, gamer, movie addict, books lover, athlete and a passionate dreamer. I like to write stories to help me work in my writing skills. English is not my first language, but I love to give it a try. I have written stories on the other site, and am thinki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES