How I won Back My Wife Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brought my face closer to her and kissed her. With that, my floodgates were open and tears began to flow down my cheeks. Looking at the tears in my eyes, she began to weep too.

"Look... you made me cry... " Bella spoke, controlling her sobs and wiping her tears.

"Bels, I want you to know... that I love you and I always will. I was lucky enough to find a person like you in my life," I said.

"Why do you love me so much, Noel? You knew that I was a slut in my past and yet you remained a friend to me."

I paused to reflect and plan my answer. "Because your past doesn't matter to me. What you are in the present surpasses your past. I love you for what you are to me in the present, and not what you were," I replied reflecting on my statement.

Bella smiled and looked at me affectionately. "Do the same with Kate. She needs you, and as far as I know you, you need her too. If what you said is true, then give Kate a second chance."

I remained silent. It all made sense to me now. She was not only playing with Kate, but with me. She knew about her inevitable end and chose to reject me, despite her resilient love for me, so that Kate and I could get back together. The constant questioning, the tease. I wondered when all this began. She loved me so much that she cared for me.

"Promise me, Noel! Promise me that you will try to make this work. She is my friend too, and I want both of you to be happy. She is a wonderful lady, and she loves you more than you can ever imagine," Bella said.

~~~~~~

A feeling of nostalgia swept over me every time I entered this place. I had been visiting this place for six years and yet, each time it felt different. The immense land had very little room to spare as it was overflowing with the graves of the departed. I held little Bella in my arms, who was fast asleep, while Kate and Sarah stood beside me in silence. I looked down at the tombstone, which had the name of my friend carved over it: 'Bella Higgins'. Bending down, I placed a red rose on the stone which had her name carved on it. My wife accompanied me and bending down, placed a pink rose.

"Thank you, Bels. Thank you for everything," she whispered softly.

The End

12