All Comments on 'How I'd Take You...'

by DrStoney

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

By this point my panties are soaked. I’m ready for you to take them off me and lick my clit. till I come all over. Then you will move up my body and suck my rock hard nipples and squeezing them.. I will say, “yes daddy” more don’t stop. make me cumm again. Make me nice and wet so that I can feel you inside of me. I want you to cumm inside me. I’m being such a good little girl please daddy. I’m ready for it.

DrStoneyDrStoneyover 1 year agoAuthor

If this is fairygarden228890 (the way you spell cumm gave you away 😏) that just commented, mmmmmmm…I tried to reply to your private feedback, but the email address does not exist. See my latest profile update of 9/14

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No sorry.

DrStoneyDrStoneyover 1 year agoAuthor

I do apologize then. I do love your continuation of my story however. Daddy would treat you with special treats…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What kind of treats?

DrStoneyDrStoneyover 1 year agoAuthor

Maybe my lollipop covered with your favorite ice cream sundae topping like chocolate syrup, or caramel, or even whipped cream. But first you’d have to take my glass dildo that’s been sitting in my freezer…Don’t be shy…private message me…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We move to your rocking chair and we continue.

We experiment with different positions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrStoney@DrStoney
Just an older man who loves to listen to his Lit girls in the morning with my morning cup of coffee in my robe. What a way to get the day going in the right direction. I have written a few short stories, but it wouldn't be for me to turn them into audio, as they are coming fr...