All Comments on 'How It All Began'

by Suavebollo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768about 4 years ago

This was an interesting story. When Brad talked about how good his cock was sucked he should have told Brad it was him that was doing the sucking and he could have enjoyed it some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yes

I agree he should have more stories about him sucking love to experience it...

63lsmith63lsmithabout 4 years ago
YES

This is how a lot of us started in the good old days. I know that is how I had my first BJ and sucked my first cock. Yes I went back a few times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Been there

I used to go to Paris back in the same time frame. Never was brave enough to do anything. Just watched movies and got off. Only been to New Fine Arts lately. But I see the Paris on Harry Hines all the time.

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_4321about 4 years ago
Good first time and more

Enjoyed it as I hope to experience something similar soon (as soon as this covid thing is over and it's safe again) That said I think you could spend more time on the details about the cock you are sucking and how it feels etc. In other words, slow it down and draw out the experience. And as someone else mentioned. Your friend obviously likes blowjobs from other dudes. Let him know he's got a great cock and that you already sucked it once how about a encore? I'd hate to let a good hot cock get away when you could have it and his cum fill your mouth again...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I learned the joy of getting a regular blow job at age 14! There was a glory hole in the park bathroom next to my High School! I like many took advantage of that amazing spot many many times!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous