All Comments on 'How It All Began'

by Motarro

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ah, I just love the slow road to divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another daylight dreaming femdom fantasy, with the usual nimphomaniac whore wife and a ridiculous sheep-cuck husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Kyle will certainly expect to come back for more. How can a righteous woman all of a sudden decide to become a slut?

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 month ago

That's how it happens, quite often. I have been Kyle in that situation with several couples

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 month ago

Fffuuuuuccccckkk!

That's hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

As Buster's song goes, Hot,Hot,Hot! 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Continue with her becoming a shared wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Absolutely no respect for this genre. Nor for any of the characters; the husbands who give their wives to others, the wives who agree with it, or the others who intrude on the marriages. From a lack of respect to disrespect. The writers who further the flawed notions that hot wives, slut wives, or cuckolding relationships are healthy or even sustainable are reprehensible.

And yes, I read enough to make a review. As do thousands of other critics and reviewers who give opinion on innumerable things from books, magazines, and stories to meals, restaurants, movies and hotels. If you don't experience it, how do you critique it? Everyone wants their story to be "Liked" with two 👍 without it being read or analyzed for content. Just give it 5 stars and ignore the content! Yeah we read your crap, even if it doesn't fit our tadtes, then critique it. That's how it's done. TANSTAAFL

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 1 month ago

More of the same. Hubby wants to be emasculated and has to have some perverted desire to give up an exclusive relationship. Wife becomes an instant slut so let the cucks rejoice. In real life these type of couples are divorced in a couple of years with hubby living in his moms house and slut spreading. It all over town.

MotarroMotarroabout 1 month agoAuthor

A few things: I don't mind criticism. Leave a comment with good advice, or bad, and I will use that to improve my writing. I deleted two comments because one simply said "idiotic" with no actual feedback. The other said this is in the wrong category, though I'm sure it is not.

Slow road to divorce - we're still married, but thanks for your comment as unhelpful as it may be.

The usual whore wife - I showed her this comment. She said thanks fir the compliment.

How did she suddenly become a slut - Thank you for being respectful with your question, but to answer it I would say that it wasn't sudden. It took several years of getting into more and more kink.

No respect for this genre - You seem kind of hostile, but I appreciate the feedback. I must admit, I have no clue what you mean in any of your comment, as this isn't make believe. This actually happened with my wife and I. We've met several couples with similar stories so I really have no clue how this is disrespectful. If you'd care to explain, I'm open to your input.

To everyone else who commented so far, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story 5 stars! I so want my wife to have sex with another man. But it would have to be with a stranger not somebody we knew. Ignore the haters and please write more about this couple. Anonymous, that is your opinion. To me, it is nobody's business other than the couples involved on what they do behind closed doors. What harm is it if a married couple agree that it is ok for the wife to have sex with other men?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A bass boat, a set of golf clubs, a hunting dog, a wife. Yeah, letting friends play with your toys is just so generous and thoughtful. The boat and the clubs can be replaced or repaired, The dog can run off. The wife can decide that she's not some man's loaner toy, and may want to find a real man, who knows what he's got and doesn't put it at risk. Such a pathetic fetish. Darwin laughs; just another turd in the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I know the sharing idea doesn’t work for all but for me your story was very good! A little more reluctance on her part or more lead up without the prior discussion would make it a little better but you are a good writer for me and many others I’m sure. Keep them coming!

MotarroMotarroabout 1 month agoAuthor

I understand that not everyone agrees with the lifestyle, and that's totally fine, but why read a story about it in the first place and then bash the author for writing it? If it disgusts you so much, move on. Enjoy your life the way you want, and allow others to do the same.

1509196215091962about 1 month ago

Enjoyed your story. The life style seems to anger some as much as it excites others, but, I don't understand why someone would read about a life style they don't they don't enjoy. Hope their negative comments don't deter you from offering further tales. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I’m really surprised, although I shouldn’t be, at some of what I consider to be unfair criticisms and comments made about your story. I enjoyed reading it.

Just take notice of those that offer technical feedback if it’s justified. Regarding your story being posted in the wrong category all I will say is that the wife seems to be a loving wife so I think it was placed in the correct category.

Remember, all comments and observations are subjective and as none of us are paying clients just ignore those that don’t like how you have ‘painted’ your picture. What was it Lydgate and Lincoln said about pleasing all the people all the time?

I think you have found a means of keeping yourself occupied by writing your story and look forward to reading more of them.

26thNC26thNC9 days ago

Cuck and whore shit is definitely alternative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMotarro@Motarro
I recently suffered a heart attack and required triple bypass surgery. I'm not really overweight, I just eat the worst possible foods for a healthy body. Due to the surgery, I've been experiencing side effects, namely my left lung keeps filling with liquid. So I've been unabl...