How It All Began

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle sat down on the couch and pulled Hailee on top of him, straddling him. He went back to nibbling her nipples, making her throw her head back and moan loudly. She kept reaching to touch him but would stop and pull her hands back, as if she wasn't sure if she should touch him or not. She turned her head once again to look at me, and gave me a questioning look. I nodded yes, and whispered, "It's ok." She smiled, looked back at Kyle, and began aggressively kissing him.

It was like a switch had been flipped, and my wife suddenly went from being a reserved and timid lady to a sex starved slut. She rubbed her pussy on Kyle's crotch, feeling his cock through his pants. I watched as she moved her hips back and forth, and their tongues desperately exploring each other's mouths.

I watched this unsure how to feel. I felt anger, jealousy, uncertainty. Did I make a mistake encouraging this? I was also flooded with other emotions such as excitement, lust, desire.... and a hard-on that felt like it was going to burst out of my pants and go on a sexual rampage. My legs started to feel wobbly so I moved to the opposite end of the couch and sat down, facing them. Kyle stopped kissing her and went back to ravishing her tits. Hailee turned her head and looked at me. I don't know that I can accurately describe the look on her face, but I will never forget it. She was looking right at me, but it was as if she didn't see me. Her eyes were glazed over and she looked drunk as hell, her mouth open slightly gasping for air. She reached down between her legs and started unbuttoning Kyle's pants and lowering his zipper. She reached in and pulled out his dick, stroking it and rubbing it against her pussy lips, all while looking right at me. She raised herself up and put Kyle's cock at her entrance, then slowly lowered herself onto him. Her eyes rolled back in her head and a soft moan escaped her mouth. Once she had Kyle's cock fully inside her, she sat still for a moment, and then began slowly moving her hips back and forth. She stopped looking at me and turned back toward Kyle. She just looked at him and quickly increased the speed of her thrusts until her hips were a blur.

Kyle didn't last very long and shot his load into my wife. She slowed her hips almost to a stop, moving just enough to look like she was milking every drop of cum from Kyle's cock. She slowly slid back off of Kyle's lap, getting on her knees between his legs. She began licking his shaft up and down, cleaning their juices off his cock. Even though Kyle had just cum, his dick remained hard, so Hailee put the head of his cock in her mouth and sucked for a moment. Suddenly she swallowed his dick all the way down until her lips were touching his pubic hair and balls and remained like that for almost a minute. Kyle wasn't huge, but I'm guessing at least seven or eight inches, and she had just impaled her throat with his dick and didn't gag once. She slowly slid his dick out of her mouth and did it all again.

As she continued giving Kyle one heck of a blowjob, I couldn't sit there any longer and just watch. I stood up, removed my clothes, and knelt down behind my wife. I placed the tip of my cock at her entrance and pushed. She was so wet from her juices and Kyle's cum that I slid right in with very little resistance. Hailee gasped and turned her head to look at me. She smiled and kept pumping Kyle's dick with her fist. I was so excited from watching them fuck that I knew I wouldn't last long, so I skipped any thoughts of being gentle and started to just ram my dick into her. I was pounding her so hard and fast that her head kept lurching back and forth, which she used to her advantage to continue her amazing blowjob on Kyle.

Very quickly I felt my orgasm building. I could feel the inner walls of her pussy gripping me tighter and tighter. I couldn't take it anymore and came hard inside her. I fell forward and was resting on Hailee's back, and I could hear her softly purring her quiet "mmmmm" that told me she had had an orgasm too. When I felt able, I lifted myself off of her and sat back on my ankles. I just kept watching the back of her head bobbing up and down, and listening to the slurping and "glug glug glug" sound her throat makes when she has a cock deep inside it.

Kyle grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her up onto the couch, on her back. He grabbed her ankles and pushed her legs apart. Without touching it, he lined his cock up with her pussy and thrust deep inside her. As I had done before, he began fucking her rough, hard, and fast. Now that I could see her face, I could tell she was enjoying the pounding she was receiving. After a few minutes, her mouth opened wide, the veins in her neck were prominent, and her legs began to shake uncontrollably. She looked as if she was letting out a scream, but no sound came out. When her orgasm subsided, and she lay there unable to move, Kyle grabbed her arms and pulled her up on top of him as he laid down on his back. He entered her again and began thrusting up into her. I could tell she was still spent from her last orgasm, but she dug deep and found the energy to keep going.

I watched her ass bouncing up and down, and the urge struck me to fuck it. Hailee and I had tried anal previously, but she didn't enjoy it as she said she couldn't relax and it hurt too much.

I came up behind her once again and began fingering her asshole. She tensed up for a second, but Kyle's pounding seemed to help her relax. Soon, I was pushing one finger in and out, then two, and eventually three. I felt that she was already well lubricated from all of our bodily fluids, so I got close and began pushing the head of my dick into her ass. Once again she tensed up, but she quickly relaxed, and I was able to slowly push my cock all the way inside her ass. Once everyone found a common rhythm, we began giving Hailee the fucking of a lifetime (well, that's what I tell myself anyway).

We fucked like that for several minutes, until all three of us came within seconds of each other. I fell backwards onto the couch, and Hailee leaned back to lay on top of me. Kyle didn't move. We stayed like that until we all caught our breath. Hailee slowly stood up and said, "I'm going to bed" and headed for the stairs. She turned back towards Kyle and I and asked "Are you guys coming?" She wiggled her ass as she climbed the stairs. We both jumped up and raced after her. We spent the next hour or two continuing to fuck my wife. Sometimes just one of us fucked her, sometimes both at the same time. I lost count of how many times we fucked, and how many positions we tried. Eventually we all fell asleep.

Around mid-morning we awoke. Kyle had to get going, so after he dressed we walked him to the door.

"Well, thank you guys for an exciting evening. That was the most fun I've had ever, I think." said Kyle.

He shook my hand and said he'd talk to me later. He looked at Hailee and seemed unsure how to proceed. A handshake seemed almost insulting after a night of debauchery, but he didn't know if a hug and kiss was too much.

Hailee settled it by giving Kyle a big hug. As she did so, Kyle's hands grabbed her ass and gave a squeeze. Hailee reciprocated by grabbing his ass, and before I knew it they were lip locked. Hailee was wearing her short robe from the night before, but it quickly found it's way to the floor. She dropped to her knees, pulled Kyle's cock out of his pants, and proceeded to give him another amazing blowjob. Within minutes Kyle was ready to cum.

"Cum on my face, please..." She begged, and he obliged. Rope after rope of cum shot into her mouth, on her nose and in one eye. He basically covered her face.

"Bye Kyle," she said and went back upstairs.

Kyle fixed his clothes, smiled at me, and left. I turned and headed for our bedroom. When I walked in, Hailee was still naked, lying on her back with her legs spread wide. She propped herself up on her elbows, and smiled at me.

"Care to add another load to my face, baby?"

I didn't hesitate. I was on her in a second, pushing her legs up until her knees were touching her shoulders and my cock was buried in her cunt. I only lasted a few minutes before I pulled out and added my own load of cum to her face. She began scooping up all the cum and slurping it into her mouth. When it was mostly gone, she got up and went into the bathroom. I heard the water run for a moment, and she returned with a freshly washed face. She climbed into bed and laid on her side, facing me.

"Should we talk about it?"

"I think we should, but I also think we both need to be completely honest with ourselves and each other," I said.

We had a long conversation about how we both enjoyed the events from last night and had no regrets, but we both felt that this was something neither of us wanted to make a regular thing. She said that although it was exciting, she was so nervous that she couldn't let loose. I figured that was why she was less vocal than she normally is.

We agreed that we both wanted to try it again sometime, just not anytime soon (which ended up being totally not the case and sooner than we expected).

We both showered and snuggled on the couch, and waited for her parents to bring the boys home.

12