How it all Begins

Story Info
A journey from Chastity to Cuckold.
7.3k words
4.51
9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is just that, a story, no more than fantasy with a little truth mixed in, which? Well, that's for you to decide. Enjoy!

Chastity has always played a part in Amanda's and Gary's love life, it was introduced very quickly into their relationship, when Gary had nervously told Amanda about it and how he had experimented with it in the past on a solo mission.

The solo mission was a simple plan that worked well. Gary simply put the chastity cage on himself, took the key from the lock, put both keys in separate envelopes and posted them to himself, 2nd class, just to make it more interesting. It took 3 days for the keys to return and in that time, Gary had done a lot of research into Mistresses, Key holding, and other things related to Chastity.

The research with pretty difficult though because as we all know, in chastity, once you get horny and find something you find a turn on, there is no way to release yourself. This adds fuel to the fire though and becomes a vicious circle. The hornier you are the more you want to look at things and read stories, which in turn makes you hornier, and when there is nothing, you can do about it makes you even more horny.

Through these 3 days Gary thought he was going to burst, waiting for the return of the keys. He noticed things more too, like the smell of women's perfume, it somehow became more sexual, enticing almost. He remembers waiting for the keys, hoping they wouldn't be another day on top of what he had already had to wait. When the postman delivered the 2 envelopes, he knew he was in luck.

Quickly he raced to the post box, grabbed the envelopes and raced upstairs to free himself and ultimately played until he cum, hard! His mind drifted whilst he was playing about all the mistress sites he'd seen, all the write ups on what services they did and how tempted he was to visit a mistress and do chastity play for real. This wasn't to happen though. The cage was put away and not really used again.

Fast forward to time with Amanda, in the beginning where they had shared their first sexual fantasies, chastity came up. Gary knew he wanted to try it again but was unsure how Amanda would take it. It was something he had only dipped his toe (or rather his cock) into, but he knew he'd like to do it again, this time with someone holding the keys. Amanda took this well, she sounded intrigued with the idea, the thought of keeping Gary's cock locked up for only her to use, preventing him from getting any erection and playing with himself until she was ready, or at least they were together.

They purchased a few different types until they were happy with one. The more they used it though, the more it became part of them, the more Gary was locked up, and for longer times. What use to be just a day soon turned into his days in work, then longer. Sarah fell into the role of what they described a loving Mistress, one who would tease Gary. She became more confident in this role and found she preferred the Dominant role. Slowly but surely she took things further.

Sarah found her role to be one of control but love too, and she wanted to do everything to please Gary, who at this point loved to see the change in Amanda. They added things to their sex toy collection, pumps, strap ons, butt plugs and bondage gear.

They would talk whilst in the passion of love making about fantasies they had with each other. This involved seeing other people having sex and sometimes joining in. This soon escalated to Amanda telling Gary about the thought of liking another woman, possibly a mistress.

They were talking about this in the middle of a passionate love making session and became extremely aroused even further and both orgasmed to the thought of Amanda's fantasy. This was talked about a lot, different scenarios and things added, like Gary would be allowed to watch but in chastity and the mistress would hold the key for the length of time after, one thought was the amount of orgasms Amanda had, kept Gary in chastity for another week, so if Amanda orgasmed 4 times, that would be 4 weeks in chastity.

This was a very exciting thought for them both, but Gary realised that he was hugely turned on with the thought of seeing Amanda orgasm with a woman, that it would be worth it. Also, the thought of Amanda wanting to orgasm from normal sex when we went home and for the next 4 or so weeks, knowing he was stuck in chastity, would have driven her wild.

As their sex lives grew, so did their fantasies, they felt very comfortable with each other about this sort of thing and wanted to push one another further. A majority was around chastity and the teasing of Gary. There was talk of Gary getting pierced, a prince albert piercing to help with their chastity side of life, but this is where the story changes and where we go from the past into the present day.

Amanda wanted Gary to serve her more and more over the years, she wanted him completely hers all the time, and wanted to feel needed constantly, sexually. The current chastity cage was working well, but it wasn't as secure as it could be and Amanda wanted that reassurance that if they were going to keep on with chastity, Gary would need to be as secure in it as possible, and from the research she had done, more comfortable in it too.

The next stage was to become pierced. They both knew about the 4 to 6 weeks healing time, where they wouldn't be able to have sex. But it was time, now or never! Amanda booked Gary in for the piercing, something they both knew would change things sexually for the better and add another dimension to chastity.

The night before, they went to bed, knowing it would be the last time for weeks until they could have sex again, this in some way added to their passion that night and after amazing orgasms they both collapsed on the bed. The following day soon came around and other they went together for the piercing, it was simple enough, instant pain but generally went well.

Whilst in there, Amanda had gone into another booth and got her nipples pierced to support Gary's piercing, something they would have together. They left, went home and explored their new jewellery. Although they were both turned on, they knew that they had to do things right and that was that for 4 weeks.

Through the 4 weeks they had reviewed and looked at lots of chastity cages that lock you in through the piercing and they finally settled on one, it was more complicated than the ones they were used to but whilst the healing was taking place, Amanda had worked it out, at least in her mind, she was yet to fit it for real. The time went slow, but they bother occupied their time with different activates, to try and steer away from sex and sexual thoughts, time went surprising quickly and after 4 weeks, it was time to have each other.

4 weeks without any sexual contact was difficult but they got there. They both examined the piercing and had healed well. Amanda was excited to be able to have Gary in a number of ways. She had thought about the ring that now fed through Gary's cock. She had always fancied sucking it with the ring in, to see what it would be like, so as soon as she could, she did. Gary was delighted with her eagerness, as she was sucking, he knew this wouldn't take long to make him cum, and 4 week's worth, he wouldn't be able to withstand his need to cum.

Amanda loved the way the ring felt in her mouth and teased it with her tongue with just long enough, she could feel Gary getting ready to erupt. She quickly removed her mouth and sat on his cock, briefly feeling the ring enter her then Gary's cock. 4 Weeks had been such a long time, but they could now finally feel each other.

Gary could feel the ring moving inside of Amanda which felt amazing and really wasn't helping with him holding back from orgasm. Amanda knew he was struggling and leaned forward to whisper in his ear, "just cum, you can then make me orgasm with your tongue, licking all that cum out of me".

This was something they had tried a few times in the past and was going to be something that was involved in their chastity. The deal was, every time Gary orgasmed, he would be punished or rather as they found, rewarded with licking his cum from her. Gary had brought this up several years ago after being in Chastity a couple of days, feeling really horny he fancied trying it.

As it was time to orgasm, he told her what he wanted to do when he came deep inside her, she obliged and once he came, she sat up from him and swiftly sat on his face until he had licked her pussy clean from all the cum, both of their cum. This was something they played with over time.

Gary remembered reading a story in his times of chastity where a guy would be made to cum every so often, but made to cum into a condom, the condom would then be stored in the freezer, where his mistress would insert the frozen cum and make him lick it out, the story wasn't particularly exciting but it kinda stayed with Gary, he liked the idea of this. It always turned him on when he knew he was going to cum inside of Amanda and then lick it out, but the second a guy cums, his desire goes with it. Although it's amazing doing it, doing it whilst you're still horny, well that would be interesting to try. So, he told Amanda about this idea and they agreed to give it a go. He would wank into a condom and sometimes they would be used when having sex, Gary preferred the thought of this, knowing it was after real sex, but he also enjoyed the thought of cumming into a condom, knowing it would be saved, very naughty. He had a good stash saved in the freezer, ready to be used.

So, the thought of licking 4 week's worth of cum out of Amanda whilst making her orgasm was a real turn on which threw him over the edge and at that point he came for the first time in a month. He thought his cock was never going to stop pumping, knowing that his mouth and tongue would soon be licking it out of Amanda, rewarding her with an orgasm. As she raised herself of his cock, after it finally stopped twitching, she quickly lowered herself onto his face, he soon got to work and soon made her cum. He could taste both his cum and hers in this cocktail of naughtiness.

When the frozen condoms were used in foreplay, they use to tease each other about it being another man's cum that Gary would be licking out of her. This started when they first started playing this game, he would be locked in chastity for a few days, she would tie him up, usually in the bondage sack they had purchased. A sack that your arms went into full length pockets down the side so when it was zipped up your body and over your head there was no escape. Amanda would leave him in there for ages before freeing him, on a number of occasions, she would leave the house, leaving Gary trapped in the lycra sack with no means of escape.

He would love it, being horny with being several days in chastity, now wrapped in lycra, a material that Gary found sexy at the best of times, now keeping him prisoner. So close to getting release but unable to do anything. He would hear Amanda return, enter the bedroom, and slowly start to tease Gary. One thing she would do is insert a few condoms full of cum into her pussy, with the heat of her body, these would soon start to melt, as they did, she would get into position above Gary's face so he could see what was happening, watching his cum start to drip from her. As the cum dripped out he would open his mouth or try and reach up to lick her, once she had unzipped his mouth area on the bondage sack.

Slowly she would lower herself onto him, allowing him to taste the cum from her. For Gary, this felt amazing, pent up, cock trying to get hard and licking previous orgasms out of his lovers pussy. She would talk about it being another man's cum he was licking, at first this shocked him, not because he didn't want to think of Amanda with another man, nor the thought of him licking his cum from her, but the fact it made him press harder against the cage. He would run through his mind, imagining that it was real, that she had just had sex with another guy and now making me lick it in order to be freed from chastity. This drove them to many an orgasm.

They played with this thought over and over and it surprisingly made them both orgasm hard the more they spoke about it. Now Gary was pierced, this would play a more serious roll in their sex lives, they had spoken about increasing the time in chastity, they normally went a week at a time but the idea was to increase this to longer.

Amanda had loved the attention she had from Gary when he was caged, she often said he was more attentive, something she had grown to like. Plus, it was easier for her, she could orgasm as much as she wanted, Gary was always willing to please her with his tongue, fingers or vibrator, she was loving the attention. Gary knew that the goal was to increase his time caged, a week always felt long but he knew the feeling of release was amazing, what would it be like after a longer time?

Now he was pierced he knew Amanda wanted to push this, double it in fact, to two weeks at a time. This turned Gary on, certainly knowing that the cage would now go through his cock and somehow be part of him going forward. They left the cage off though for a couple of weeks and just enjoyed each other the natural way, with the addition of their piercings.

The time had come, they had both missed using it and the temptation to use this new metal one that fitted through Gary's cock was getting too much. They were having sex and both agreed that tonight was the night they would use it. That drove them to an amazing orgasm. After they were done, Gary showered and entered the bedroom. Amanda looked more serious about this now, maybe the thought of using the upgraded cage or the desire to push Gary harder than ever.

He lay on the bed, nervous to try this, but Amanda was confident she knew what she was doing. Gary could feel her holding the head of his cock and then the section that went through the cock was inserted, it felt large and cold but that soon changed. The remaining parts were added and as Amanda turned the key, she looked into Gary's eyes and said, 2 weeks! She then withdrew the key and put it out of Gary's reach.

Time went slowly in the cage, a day felt like a week, a week a month. It wasn't long though until they hit a week. This was the longest they had both gone. They both went to bed for Amanda's orgasm time and a chance to tease Gary. This night they were both so horny, they had done the usual teasing with each other, Amanda had cum several times, she'd inserted previous cum from frozen condoms, but Gary knew he had another week to go.

Reality had hit him and hit him hard, he was so horny and frustrated that he couldn't think straight. Gary detected this and asked if he was okay, when he explained that he was so horny he would do anything, her ears pricked up. Anything you say?

She had been toying with the idea of teasing him more than ever and had contemplated booking a mistress to hold the keys for the last week, that way neither of them could give in. She could also see if they both liked the idea of Amanda having an orgasm from a woman and giving a woman an orgasm in return. She suggested this to Gary and told him that obviously he would remain caged but would get the opportunity to smell another woman's pussy on her face. They both agreed and booked it via email. Amanda had seen the Mistress she wanted and knew what to do next. This drove them both wild and Amanda demanded that Gary licked her to another batch of orgasm, which he obliged.

The following day Amanda had a response from Mistress, and she had a booking that day, at 18:00, Amanda quickly without thinking replied and booked it. This would give her time to finish work, get home, shower and both be in her studio as she called it for 18:00 sharp. Details on what they were looking for were minimal and mistress had agreed to a 15 minute consultation to understand what they were looking for. The day passed, Amanda arrived home, changed and they both left to go to visit the mistress. In the car they didn't say much but were both excited and extremely nervous, after all it had happened so quickly.

They arrived in what can be described as a large but normal looking house. They got out of the car in walked up the driveway. Amanda knocked on the door and as they both stood there, they just glanced at each other, knowing that this was it, the point of no return. The door opened and there she was, the woman that Amanda was going to lick in front of Gary, tease him beyond belief. She was attractive but also very stern, a certain warmth to her but one that you know she meant business. Well spoken, she invited them in. She could tell they were both nervous, but her warmth soon made them relax. They sat in a small room and when mistress sat down, she simply asked us a few questions about what they were looking for.

Both entered a conversation with a woman that we had never met, about our, what had been up to that point, secret desires. She asked questions in such a way that you wanted her to know it all. Amanda explained that it was ultimately to tease Gary, she explained that she had always wanted to taste a woman, lick her all over and make her orgasm and in return for her to do the same, feeling a woman's lips on her pussy. Mistress gave a satisfying mmm to Amanda's ideas. And what does he get out of it, pointing to Gary. Well, Amanda said, he's just done a week in chastity and needs to do another week, I was hoping you could keep the keys until he has served his time, so we both can't break.

Mistress agreed looking Gary up and down, so he's extremely horny and there is nothing he can do about it? Mistress said in a rather amused tone. So, Gary, Mistress asked, "do you want to be tied up and watch us girls go for it, or do you want to be free with just your cock in bondage?" Tied, Amanda quickly jumped in. Oh, said mistress, I see, then he won't be able to move a muscle. Mistress asked a few more basic questions like clothing they wanted her to wear and safe words, that sort of thing. But then to conversion took a different turn. Looking back at Gary, mistress asked, so when you get the keys back, do you want to come here for another session, or do you simply want to post the keys back? Amanda looked at me and smiled, and again swiftly answered we'd love to come back, but this time change things around a bit.

What Amanda had failed to mention was that this mistress offered another service, the service was that of a male, that could be booked to get involved in sexual sessions that required it. This fitted the bill perfectly Amanda thought. Amanda went on to tell mistress about their darkest secret, the one where Gary licks another man's cum out of her. Oh, mistress reacted, so you're a cuckold, looking direct at him. "No, no, erm", he replied, embarrassed and shocked that this was happening, he also felt more pressure in the cage. Amanda continued that it would be Gary's reward for completing the 2 weeks in chastity, plus he did say he'd do anything, time to put it to the test. Mistress agreed and said that she will book him. Shocked Gary now realised he wasn't even part of the conversation anymore.

They were guided through to the staircase, into the basement, which was more like the typical rooms of a mistress, lot of sex toys and equipment, chains, rope, benches that sort of thing. The room had a nice smell of leather to it, and you could sense the naughty things that went on in this room. Mistress ordered them both to strip and fold our clothes and leave them out the door. They would be naked until the session ended, except for Gary's chastity cage.

They waited for Mistress, both nervous and a little chilly, they put this down to nerves though. The door then opened and was immediately locked behind her. Mistress was dressed neck to toe in a skintight latex catsuit, with knee high boots that made her look over 6 foot tall. She had one hand on her hip and simply said, let's get down to business. Amanda, please lie on the bench, pointing to a leather cased bench in the middle of the room. Gary, over by the wall please, as she pointed at him, with a stern look. Gary moved to where the wall had a leather padded part with several straps, 10 of them, all to hold different parts of the body. He leaned against the wall and moved over to him, looking at his caged cock.

12