How it all Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then suddenly, she forced his left arm up, and strapped the first padded leather strap around his wrist. It felt surprisingly comfortable. She then did the same with his right, securing him in place. This would have been enough to have kept him there, but she wanted him to feel complete helplessness. A further strap on each arm were strapped around his bicep, then one around his neck, this one much thicker and padded but it also prevented him from dropping his head down. She then moved down his naked body to strap his ankles, taking a closer look at his cage as she did, noticing the piecing. "You're very serious about this aren't you?" mistress said turning her head towards Amanda, as Amanda was watching her man being tied up by another woman.

Mistress continued to strap Gary's ankles in, then his thighs, she then raised up to fasten the last on one around his waist. He was certainly going nowhere for now, although he did test the restraints.

His cock remained in the tight cage, unable to get hard, but he was aware of the pre cum dribbling out of him, something he had to deal with constantly when he becomes aroused, this was a clear indication of how turned on he was. Both Amanda and Mistress had noticed it but said nothing, just smirked. As they smirked, mistress paid her attention to Amanda, who had been left on the bench, was extremely turned on with the thought of what was going to happen.

Mistress had started to warm up in her catsuit and Amanda now noticed the smell of the latex. The smell was a huge turn on for Amanda, knowing that she would soon be getting a lot closer.

Unexpectedly, Amanda felt Mistress push her hands down and buckle them into the straps on the top of the bench, forcing her hands above her head. Amanda hadn't expected to be tied down, but this added to the thrill. Her other hand was secured then her feet were still dangling off the bench but attached to strap that were at the bottom, just above the floor. Not wide apart but wide enough that she knew she couldn't stop mistress now.

She felt vulnerable, but this only added to her excitement. Gary had a perfect view of Amanda and could even see how wet Amanda had become. Mistress soon blocked the view though with her body, she had moved between Sarah's open legs. And within moments, she was on her knees, face inches away from Amanda's pussy. Amanda could feel Mistress breath on her, she was so ready for mistress.

She didn't have to wait long though, within moments Amanda felt the warmth and softness of Mistresses lips on her clit and then shortly followed by her tongue. Mistress applied a bit more pressure and started to taste Amanda. Amanda let out a powerful moan, as she did her back arched up on the bench pulling at her restraints. This is it, she thought, another woman is licking me, tasting me and going to make me cum in front of Gary and we can't do a thing about it, she was in heaven.

Mistress continued to lick and suck, bringing her to the edge and then slowing down, building her up in waves, until she kept the rhythm on her clit with her tongue. Amanda knew she was going to cum and was certainly ready for it. With one last pull against the restraints, Amanda let out an amazing roar of and orgasm scream, sweat had built up over her body and she was shaking with joy.

Mistress said noting, simply stood up, looking at Gary's collection of precum running from his caged cock. Gary was struggling at this point, his cock was aching, wanting to be free, knowing that this wasn't going to happen. He wanted nothing more than to ram his cock inside Amanda's pussy and cum hard with his weeks' worth of cum. But he knew this was not the way it was going to happen.

Mistress climbed on the bench and stood up, legs next to Amanda's sides, directly over her. Amanda wanted more from mistress, but she knew what was going happen next, she was going to return the favour. Mistress reached down to her pussy and pulled at the zips that's held the rubber in place that was completely covering her, as mistress pulled the zip opened, revealing mistress, smooth pussy.

As the latex parted a couple of drops of sweat dripped down onto Amanda's naked body, she felt them, knowing that there will be more to follow. Mistress started to kneel towards Amanda's face, within no time she was hovering her pussy over Amanda's face. Amanda couldn't help but notice the smell of mistress, her pussy was such a similar smell as her own she thought, it reminded her of kissing Gary's face after he'd gone down on her, that gave her a little comfort. But as she was thinking of that, she felt mistress lower herself onto her face, her pussy lips opening around Amanda's nose, partly stopping her from breathing, with a small adjustment, she could get air.

Mistress smelt amazing, Amanda thought, hot and strong but fresh. The latex would have held Mistress's scent in for longer, which Amanda loved. The next and only thing to do was to taste her. Amanda stuck out her tongue and placed it direct into Mistress opening of her pussy. Warmth and Wetness were met as Amanda's tongue pushed harder against this amazing pussy. The taste is what Amanda had almost fantasised about, like tasing her own juices as she had played in the past licking her fingers.

As Amanda got into her duty, she could feel mistress start to grind her face, this gave Amanda comfort that at least mistress was enjoying it. Amanda's tongue moved up to meet her clit, it was firm and quite large. Sarah was amazed how nice this experience was, she loved the taste and the smell and the feeling of the warmth all over her mouth as she continued liking the other woman's clit.

Gary could see that mistress was rocking back and too on Amanda's face, he couldn't see her licking. In fact, the only thing he could see was the top of Amanda's head and her hair, in between Mistresses latex clad legs, but he knew what was happening and he so wanted a part of this. Mistress was keeping eye contact on Gary through this whole time, just closing them briefly when passion took over. Amanda was clearly doing a fantastic job.

The cage had never felt this small before, it had been 8 day's in there, where Amanda had released him twice in those days for a quick wash, with his hands tied behind my back so I couldn't reach himself or touch myself. 8 days without an erection or an orgasm, and here is my girlfriend between a mistress legs, licking her pussy to orgasm and he couldn't do a thing about it, not that he wanted to.

Amanda really got into the swing of moving her tongue back and too, and as mistress really started to grind her face, she knew it wouldn't be long until mistress came. She had heard how Gary always say's that a pussy that has orgasmed tastes slightly different, she was going to experience that for really any moment. And just like that, she felt mistress grab her hair and force Amanda's face further into her pussy, mistress was cumming. Mistress started to slow her grinding into a gentle rock, and Amanda took this opportunity to taste her orgasm, Gary was right, there is a difference to it, it's almost more soapy, very mild but different. Amanda felt mistress rise up, off her face.

At this point she could feel the wetness on her face, a mix of pussy juice and sweat from mistress and herself. Amanda now knew why the room was kept slightly cooler and she was grateful for it. Mistress climbed off the bench and went over to the shelves on the other side of the room, without saying a word. Gary could see perfectly what she was aiming for, Amanda was restricted, so she looked back towards Gary, a quick check that everything was okay.

Gary saw mistress reaching for a herness that she was climbing into, on the front of it a large dildo, within seconds it was in place, and she was heading back towards Amanda, and without a word, pushed the tip of the dildo into Amanda. Amanda was a little shocked but certainly wet enough for it to slide into her without any issue. The dildo was larger than she was used to, but Amanda accommodated it well, and it felt so good to be penetrated after her last orgasm.

Mistress wasn't holding back, she was committed to giving Amanda what she wanted. As the dildo thrust into her faster and harder, again Amanda knew she couldn't hold back any longer, she was going to cum again. As the orgasm hit her hard, again she tried to move from the bench, but the straps held her in place, firmly.

Mistress stopped as Amanda orgasmed and withdrew from her. She slid the dildo out of the harness and walked directly towards Gary. She held it to his mouth and whispered, suck your girlfriends' juices off this. Gary could smell Amanda on the dildo and happily licked her juices off it. This didn't help Gary's situation one bit. As mistress moved around Gary, he too could now smell the scent not only from the latex, but the delightful smell of sex, womanly sex. He wanted nothing more than to be free and fuck Amanda so hard. Another week caged is going to near kill him at this rate.

Mistress walked over to an exhausted Amanda, who was so chilled after her orgasms that when Mistress freed her legs and arms, she continued to stay in the same spot. Once she came around though she had a large smile on her face. Mistress instructed her to Kiss Amanda. Let him smell me on your face she said in soft tone. As Amanda got closer, Gary could see that was still super turned on. She leaned forward and started to kiss him, as she did he could smell the unmistakable smell off pussy on her face, it was so naughty smelling mistress on Amanda's face, but such a huge turn on too.

And like that, their first session was over. Mistress made Amanda untie Gary and free him from the leather cladded wall. And on the way out, Amanda handed mistress the keys to Gary's chastity and they discussed the booking for next week, the booking that would be even more intense than this one.

The week went very slowly for them both, Amanda remained horny, thinking of what she had do with another woman, and Gary had the image of the two of them in his mind, which without any release in the way of orgasm or even an erection, made the week even more difficult. But he continued to service Amanda's needs and made her cum as much as he could with what he had available.

Although it was long, the week did pass, and it was the morning of their second booking, they had arranged to get to Mistresses house for 18:00 again. It was at this point Gary had the realisation of what they all had planned for him. Today was the day, Amanda was going to be fucked by another man and Gary was going to lick his cum from her before his release. The nerves really started to build. Time soon arrived and they left for their visit with Mistress. Again, they were quiet in the car, but they at least knew what to expect from mistress.

It was important for Amanda that she didn't know who she was going to be fucked by and this seemed to help Gary too, they had agreed no names and he would be wearing a hood that covered his face. Mistress referred to him a X, nothing more. They had the feeling that this scenario was more popular than they thought. They arrived and this time we were guided into the room, no consultation this time. They again were ordered to strip and leave their clothes outside. As they did, they kept glancing at each other, again knowing there was no going back now.

Mistress returned into the room, wearing the same amazing catsuit and boots. She then produced a familiar item. Amanda had given her their bondage sack, it was important that they used this one, because it hadn't been washed, from the last few times they had used it and where Amanda had teased Gary with rubbing her pussy on the face part, leaving it zipped, she knew it would still smell of her. This would allow Gary to smell his lover, even when she's being fucked by someone else.

There was a double mattress on the floor, where they were both guided towards. Mistress held out the sack in front of Gary and told him to put it on and get comfortable. He climbed into the sack, knowing he couldn't do anything once the zips had been pulled up over his shoulders. Amanda watched him as he lay down ready to be zipped up. Mistress wasted no time in this, and before he knew it, he was encased in the amazing material. Knowing his fate, he started to relax a little. As the zip went over his face, he could smell where Amanda had been. This gave him a little comfort too. In the sack, Gary could still see the outlines of things, but details were lost.

Mistress guided Amanda onto the mattress next to Gary, she could feel him in the sack. Then mistress moved away, out of the room and returned with a guy, naked, face coved with a nylon hood and to their surprise, he was in chastity too.

Mistress introduced us to X, as she did, she removed his cage. She explained that he has been in chastity since we booked him, a week. She explained that he was there to serve mistress full time and the fact he was extremely horny to be partaking in our event. Mistress removed his cage and Gary could see the outline of his erection immediately, a feeling Gary is familiar with and will hopefully experience soon. Mistress asked Amanda if she was ready? She simply nodded.

X was guided down to the mattress and onto Amanda. He didn't say a word, just got into position and without warning, pushed his cock towards Amanda's pussy. She was ready for it, nervous but ready. She felt strange knowing it wasn't her lover about to penetrate her, but he was next to her, and this is a fantasy they both talked about a lot, it was now going to happen. He pushed further and very soon was inside her. Gary could feel her move as she was entered and he knew that it was too late, there is certainly no going back now.

X pushed as deep as he could go into Amanda and then built a rhythm, it had been 2 weeks since Amanda had a real cock inside her and she was loving the feeling. Although X felt very similar to Gary, if felt so different, she knew what she had to do after and she knew that Gary would then be released, and she would finally be able to have her man. As X's rhythm grew, she really started to embrace her position, she held her arms around this man and encouraged him to fuck her and fuck her well.

Mistress started to kneel on the side where Gary was, trapped in the lycra sack. Her hands started to rub him all over from the outside, which Gary loved. She then lowered herself to him and started to whisper in his ear, teasing things about the situation he was in, highlighting that Amanda was being fucked and that he was going to clean her slaves mess up. She took pleasure in reminding Gary that the slave had been in chastity for a week, so there is bound to be a lot of cum when he's done. Gary could feel the precum leaking from his cock, making the lycra wet. Mistress noticed this and began to tease him about it.

Gary could feel Amanda and X moving more and more, he could sense that Amanda wasn't far from having an orgasm, her first with another man in a long time. Mistress also noticed this and wanted Gary to see her orgasm, so she unzipped the face part of the sack so Gary could see them clearly. This made it a lot more real for Gary and strangely more erotic.

He could smell sex, feel their heat and wanted so much to be inside of Amanda now. Then it happened, Amanda arched her back and came, and came hard, she gripped X and drove him deeper into her, this was enough to tip X over the edge too and with a loud grunt, he almost froze, until he collapsed on top of Amanda. His cock was pumping hard into her, releasing his build up of cum into her pussy. Amanda felt his cock twitching for a long time, she knew with every twitch, more cum was being pumped into her. She looked at Gary and said, "are you ready?"

Mistress guided X off Amanda, and helped her into position over Gary's face, which remained uncovered. Mistress had also put her hand over Amanda's pussy, ensuring no cum would escape from her whilst she was getting into position. Gary knew what he had to do, he knew he was going to lick another man's cum from his lover's pussy, this was no longer his cum, playing around with the fantasy, this was real. Amanda was just above his face, he could smell the sex, the mix of him and her. Mistress removed her hand which immediately set the flow of cum flowing from Amanda's pussy. His mouth was already open as she placed herself on his face.

The first few drops of cum were large and Gary felt them drip to the back of his throat, he had no choice but to swallow, the initial stage was done, he has actually swallowed this cum, the rest wasn't so difficult. Gary's tongue reached out and make contact with his lover's pussy. He went direct for her opening that was still covered in his cum, there was a lot of this, mistress wasn't kidding when she said she had him locked for a week.

The taste was similar to what he had experienced previously with his own cum, but the action was so different. He loved it, he began to lick her more and more, lapping up the sexy mess from her. As he did so, he could feel his own cock leaking more and more precum. Now clean from Amanda's sexual experience, she needed to cum again, this time she needed Gary inside her. Waiting to assist with the keys, mistress came over and removed the cage. She carefully removed the cage, as she did, Gary grew immediately, the first erection in two weeks. Still unable to touch himself he just wanted to be touched and feel something. Without delay Amanda sat on him.

He felt her pussy rest on the tip of his cock, still she was teasing him, but soon she lowered herself on him. She felt super wet with her orgasm, the wetness from Gary's mouth and the remaining cum from X. As she started to ride him, he knew it wouldn't be long before he came, he was almost on the edge already, but thank fully Amanda came very quickly and as soon as she did, so did Gary.

As soon as Gary finished cumming, she got off him and again sat on his face. Gary got to work again, cleaning her pussy with the second load of cum, this time his.

Amanda removed herself and nodded to mistress. Once Gary's erection had subsided, she swiftly replaced the cage. Gary asked what she was doing, both of the women laughed, and Amanda responded, well, you enjoyed this so much, we thought it would become a regular thing, for at least the rest of the year, we will see how far we can push you. This next time will be the same, only little thing changes, your time in the cage will double, this time a month. This was said just as the keys were removed from the lock and placed inside Mistresses cleavage in her latex catsuit, safe and secure.

12