How It All Begun

Story Info
My first time at a gay bar and introduction to dick and ass.
2.7k words
4.33
16.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The writings I submit are true experiences from over the past twenty-five years. Though they are not all of my experiences, they are my most memorable ones. Names have been changed to protect their identities.

Also i would like to Thank HotandHollow for helping with the editing.

*****

It was 1994. My brother, cousin and myself all lived together in a three-bedroom duplex while we all went to college together out of state. We had all been close growing up. My cousin, Glenn, moved out of state for school first since he was two years older than me and four years older than my brother, Ryan.

For the first two years it had been just Glenn and I living together. We hung out quite a bit the first six months. Sometimes it was just us two, and then it was with some of the friends he'd met his first two years. His friends were a pretty cool and pretty diverse bunch. One was a heavy equipment operator who loved to hunt; another was a corporate vendor inventory specialist who loved movies; and another was a teacher who hung wallpaper on the side.

Quite often, Glenn would go out with his friends, as he said, "to get togethers that he couldn't invite me to because it wasn't his function." I had made some friends at school and the golf course. My new friends and I would do the normal college parties, bar hopping, etc., so it didn't really bother me much being left out of Glenn's weekend functions.

My brother arrived two years after I did. We had all invested together in a newly constructed duplex. Each side had three bedrooms — we were on one side and we rented out the other.

My brother's beginning of living out of state started like mine did. We all hung out together or with Glenn's friends for the first six months and then Glenn started doing his thing with his friends. Glenn started going to suit-and-tie functions, bought a new Honda, spent weekends out of town, took expensive trips, etc. My brother and I, having grown up together, did a lot of things together. Golfing, going to football games, basketball, playing in a beer fast pitch league, and of course, partying.

After the first year of all of us together, Glenn had graduated and was going to start work at city hall. We were doing pretty good with our duplex investment. Ryan and I, while golfing one day, talked about buying the duplex that was nearing completion next door. We just needed to speak to Glenn. We got home and he was about ready to go on one of his out of town weekend trips. We mentioned it real quick in passing. He said, "Let me think about it and we'll talk Sunday when I return."

On Sunday, Ryan and I had a fast pitch game. We arrived home around 5pm and Glenn was already home. We walked in and he asked if we wanted pizza. "Sure," we said. He ordered pizza while we went to get cleaned up after our game. By the time each of us got downstairs, the pizza was there.

After eating pizza and having a beer or two, Ryan and I started talking about our plans to buy the duplex, talking about the income projection and what we could do later with more construction. Glenn did not say anything but as he stood up, he asked both of us if we were done with our plates and took them into the kitchen.

Glenn walked back in with two beers and a glass of wine. He handed the beers to Ryan and me while taking the wine to the corner chair. He took a sip. Then he said, "I cannot do another duplex."

"It'll pay for itself easily and then some," I said.

"It's a no-brainer," Ryan pleaded.

"There are three things I have to tell you guys. One, I can't do another duplex. Two, I went home to my mom and dad's and I am bankrupt. And three, I am gay," Glenn explained.

Silence hung in the room for minutes.

"Say something, you two. Ask whatever questions you have," Glenn said.

Ryan sat there like a stone.

"It's no surprise to me," I explained. "I had a feeling you were, growing up with you the past twenty years."

"What do you think?" Glenn said.

"Nothing I can think will change you. I have to accept you for you," I said.

He spoke more with us, and then asked us to do him a favor and go to the gay bar with him tonight to meet his friends to see that gay people are not what people portray them to be.

We arrived at Ron's Place around 9:30. The parking lot was fairly empty. We walked inside behind Glenn. He talked to the old door lady taking money and checking IDs. She then waved us on. We stopped just beyond her and Glenn asked us where we wanted to sit.

It was dark with only the stage lights moving to the loud music, the tables lined up and fanned out from the stage. We walked to the nearest table from the door. The waiter came over and Glenn introduced us and explained it was our first time there or any bar close to a gay bar. He pleaded to him not to hit on us. The waiter agreed and asked for our order.

I ordered Ryan and myself a beer and a shot of Jack each. Shortly Randy, Ronnie, and Nathan (the teacher, the corporate vendor, and excavator) showed up.

Wow, I thought. Nathan the excavator and I had hung out a lot, fishing and golfing together. I never would have thought.

He walked over and said, "Surprise!"

"I would have never thought anything," I said.

"I'm normal like you," Nathan said, "but I like men at the end of the night. Are you ready for what you're gonna see tonight?"

"After seeing you here, it'll be ok," I said.

"Have you seen a drag show before?" Nathan said.

"I never have," I said.

Nathan said, "Didn't Glen tell them that tonight is drag night?"

"He did not."

"You will laugh so hard," Nathan said.

"Where did Glenn go?" I said.

"He's over there," Nathan said, pointing to a few of the drag queens.

Glenn walked back over to our table and explained that he'd asked them not to single us out or acknowledge us.

After a few drinks I had to use the mens room. I walked in the four hole restroom with two urinals and two toilet stalls. I chose the urinal closest to the door. As I was pissing, a tall, dark haired, clad in a leather bolstered top lady stood next to me and said, "You're Glenn's cousin. I bet you never seen anything this hot piss while standing, eh? I'm Lauren by the way."

"Yes, I am him, and no, I haven't, Lauren," I said jokingly.

"I bet I could make you cum faster with my mouth than any woman ever has," Lauren said.

"Really?" I said.

"You stay until the show is over and I'll show you."

"We'll see, but I can't promise anything," I said.

When I went back out to join everyone, Glenn and Ryan were nowhere to be found. I asked Nathan where they were. He said, "Ryan had enough to drink and wanted to go home. I assured them that I would make sure you made it home."

I told Nathan he didn't have to go out of his way and that I'd just call Misty (a girl I hung out with sometimes) to come pick me up to crash at her place.

As the lights dimmed, our group got up to move closer, so I followed. The show started as we all sat there drinking, having a good time, talking and joking. The guys started walking up to the stage, passing dollar bills to the performers like I would at a strip joint.

Lauren got up on stage for her performance. A lot of people went up to pass her money. Then she gestured at me to come to her. I froze. Nathan heckled and razzed me as I sat there. I fished out a dollar and finally walked up.

I held out the dollar, she bent down, gave me a kiss on the lips, then whispered she was heading outside after her songs. I was to meet her by her blue Honda Accord. I walked back to Nathan and the guys, everyone laughing. Nathan asked me what she whispered. I lied and told him she said something about being kissed by a guy.

Her performance ended and I asked Nathan how late they were gonna stay so I could tell Misty when to pick me up. He said they will probably leave shortly, around midnight. I told him I was gonna step outside and call her.

Outside, Lauren was walking to her car. She turned around and saw me. "I see you took me up on my offer. None of you straight boys can resist this hot looking queen," she said.

"If you would have caught me at noon today at the ball diamond, this would not be happening," I said.

"Your cousin and brother leave, you drink more Jack and Budweiser, and you can pass up a blowjob?" she asked.

"You're really talking yourself out of a dick in your mouth," I explained to her.

"You play hard," she said as she undid my pants, squatting down between her car and the next car. She started pumping my cock in her hands, getting me hard. She then slowly moved her lips past the head of my dick, taking me into her mouth. She was making love to my cock like no other woman had treated it before. She started going faster, as if it was going to run away from her. She began playing with my balls and taint.

"Holy shit," I exclaimed as I squirted one huge load in her mouth followed by a few smaller ones as she tried to swallow.

She stood up, got in her car to grab some Kleenex to wipe off her mouth and to clean me. "If you stay here until closing ,we can follow up at my house," she said.

"Then you'll find out how hard I do play," I told her.

She walked back through the employee entrance and I walked back through the main entrance, back to the table.

"Did you finally get a hold of Misty?" Nathan asked.

"Yes," I lied. "I had to explain how and why I am here. It was a long conversation but she said to meet her outside."

"Ok, well Ronnie has an early conference call from the east coast tomorrow so he wants to leave. Will you be ok until she arrives?" Nathan asked.

"Yeah, I'll just go to the bar and sit there to drink. No big deal," I said.

"Ok, call me if you need me to come pick you up," Nathan said. "Bye."

They walked out as I continued sitting there. A couple walked up to ask if they could join me. We made small talk. They asked about never having seen me before, did I have a significant other, was I bi or gay, etc. Then Lauren hit the stage for her last time. I did the dollar deal again. When her set was over, she came and sat with me and my new friends. We had a few drinks, sat, talked, and danced. She asked if I was ready to go back to her place. I was ready.

Her place was only a few minutes away. We walked in and she asked if I wanted a drink. I said I could use a drink. She said beer and wine were in the fridge. There was alcohol and more wine in the cabinet above the refrigerator. She asked me to pour her a wine while she got into something more comfortable. I grabbed a bottle of pinot, uncorked it, and grabbed two glasses. After pouring, I took our drinks to the living room and set them on the coffee table.

She walked out in a nice lace top and bikini lingerie. "I bet you've never seen anything so hot in black lingerie with a dick, have you?" she said.

"No." I took a tall drink of wine.

"Well, you're off to a good start of firsts tonight," she said, "and it didn't end at the bar either." She sat down next to me, lying on her side, her long legs curled up.

When I leaned in to kiss her, Lauren shoved her tongue in my mouth as if we were long-lost lovers. She pried my shirt off me and went down undid my belt and pants, fishing out my dick to gulp it down her throat. I stood up to completely ditch my pants completely, without her letting go of my dick still in her mouth.

We moved back to the couch as I laid down, her still between my legs working on my dick. She was working it so vigorously that I reached for her to come up to me to kiss her. She immediately got up and gave me that follow-me look, leading me to her bedroom.

She climbed onto her bed and laid down on her back, resting her head on the pillow. I climbed in next to her and took her in my arms. She took my dick in her hands, massaging it, as I reached down to fish hers out of her g-string, taking her cock in my hand, massaging her already hard cock.

Never had I thought I would be doing what came next — I lowered myself down, taking her cock into my mouth, trying to emulate what she had done to me twice tonight. I must have been doing a good job because she started moaning. She said, "Yes baby, that feels so good."

I was sucking her up, down, all around, flicking her head with my tongue. I moved down to her balls, kissing and sucking on each one, licking the inside of her groin.

"Lick my ass," she said.

I had never experienced that before so I had no idea how to do it. Without asking her, she was soon verbally telling me how to, in a sexy way. She was panting as I ate her tasty ass.

"Now," she said, "put a condom on and fuck me like you do your girlfriend."

I quickly put on the condom. She lubed her asshole and my latex covered dick. I lined my dick up to her nice, lubed hole and slowly eased into her. She took a deep breath. It felt like a virgin's tight pussy. I slowly fucked, in nice, deep strokes, my new girlfriend's ass.

She bucked against me faster and faster, urging me to hit her ass faster and harder. As I continued I thought to myself, I could really get used to fucking this regularly. Her ass felt so nice and tight. I was enjoying it like a pussy. I was getting so fucking horny thinking those thoughts I was going to explode.

The next thing I know she was squirting out of her six-inch cock, making it even hotter than my thoughts. I felt the movement move up my penis that I was going to cum. I pounded her ass another few good strokes and filled my condom with what felt like a gallon of silky cream.

I landed on top of her and gave her a kiss. She rolled me onto my back while remaining on my cock. She continued to pump her ass up and down, squeezing the cum out of my filled condom, making it seep out.

She slowly pulled me out of her, taking the condom off. She moved herself down, slowly licking around the base of my cock and my balls, taking my cock in her mouth and cleaning everything.

She laid down next to me and I wrapped my arm around her. We talked about everything that happened since the bathroom at the club. We slowly drifted off into the night, cuddling until we awoke late the following morning.

Needless to say, I missed my classes. We spent the entire day and evening together, along with other days and nights for about eight months. Through the years we remained friends and stress relievers, though we have since lost track with one another. I will always remember her as my first.