Turning the Teacher – Fucked

Story Info
Teacher loses his anal virginity to student master.
14.7k words
4.85
37.1k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,384 Followers

This is a direct sequel to "Turning The Teacher - Being Watched".

I woke up the next day cuddling with Jane, we were both completely naked. We were exhausted after Rory left and Jane sucked my cock so we pretty much passed out.

I did my best not to wake her as I got out of bed and snuck downstairs. Then I started to cook us some scrambled egg on toast, wanting to make it for her as a thank you for being so kind and understanding with my sudden love for cock.

As I cooked, I thought back on the night before. My amazing wife turned down the opportunity to get fucked by a young stud with a big cock. However she did fuck herself as I choked on his big dick. It was amazing and something that only a few weeks ago I would never have seen coming.

When I went back upstairs my semi hard cock was swinging, holding two plates of food as I opened the door.

When I walked in a saw that Jane was sat up in bed smiling at me, I instantly stared at her perky tits that were free.

"Morning." I said to her with a smile and closed the door.

"Mmmm breakfast, but I was thinking," She said and whipped the duvet onto the ground, revealing her naked body, "You have something else to eat first."

My cock instantly started to grow, I couldn't believe how naturally she has taken on this dominant demeaner.

"If you insist." I joked and placed the plates down.

"Oh I do, and you, my slutty, cocksucking husband, is going to do everything I ask." She said to me dominantly.

"Yes, Mistress." I replied.

I got onto the bed between her legs and in a second I was licking her already soaking wet pussy. It took only a minute before Jane started to moan and play with my hair.

"I thought about the sight of you sucking that big cock and I found myself horny again," She moaned, "And I do have a little slut to use."

"Mmmm." I moaned as I licked her throbbing clit.

"I can't wait to watch you getting fucked by that cock." Jane moaned as I licked her.

I focused on pleasing her as she moaned louder and louder. It took no time at all for her to cum from my tongue and then we sat and had breakfast in bed.

The next day.

Jane and I were at the shopping centre buying some clothes for when we go on holiday in a months' time.

"You stay in here, I'll be right back." Jane suddenly said to me with a smile on her face.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

Then she leaned in close, I felt her warm breath on my ear as she whispered.

"It's a surprise, my little slut." She said and my body trembled with excitement.

I stared at her perfect arse as she walked away, when she disappeared around a corner I wondered where she had gone. From what she said I assumed it was something sexual, but I couldn't think what it would be.

When she returned she had a white bag in her hand but there was no name on it so I couldn't see what shop it was from.

"What did you get?" I asked her.

"That's for you to find out." She said with a grin.

We carried on shopping for a while until we got all the clothes we needed and headed home.

As soon as we were through the door Jane was all over me. She pushed me against the door and forced her tongue into my mouth.

I couldn't believe how submissive I had become in such a short period of time, as though it was always inside of me and just needed waking up.

"Mmmm." I moaned into her mouth as her hands aggressively explored my body.

I reached around and grabbed her arse, but she quickly batted me away.

"You don't touch without permission." She said to me firmly.

"Yes, Mistress." I said with a smile, loving this shift in dynamic.

"Get on your knees." She ordered, surprising me with how firm she could be.

"On my knees?" I asked her, still almost not taking it seriously.

"Do not question me, slut." She ordered again.

I just smiled to her and did as she said, I lowered myself to my knees, my back against the wall with Jane stood over me.

"Take off my shorts." She ordered.

Without saying a word I undid her button and zip and pulled her shorts down, surprising me yet again by revealing she had no underwear on!

"Now that is a beautiful sight." I said to her. I instinctively leaned in but she pressed a finger against my forehead and held me back.

"Are you going to be a good little slave for me?" She asked.

I looked at her already wet pussy and then back up at her, she was staring down on me with a straight face.

"Y-yes, Mistress." I replied, getting lost in my submissiveness.

"Are you going to let me watch you get fucked by your students big, hard cock? Let him fuck you like the dirty cock taking whore you are?" She asked, each word making my cock twitch.

"Yes Mistress. You can watch me get fucked and take any cock." I said, now desperate to taste her delicious pussy.

She slightly opened her legs, showing more of her smooth, tight pussy that I yearned to taste.

"Okay my cock slut husband, lick my pussy." Jane said to me.

"Thank you, Mistress." I replied instinctively.

I leant forward and pressed my tongue against her clit, she was already soaking wet and her intoxicating scent filled my senses.

"Mmmm." I moaned as I licked her, on my knees.

"Good boy, I can't believe you never knew what a submissive little slut you are." Jane moaned as I licked her.

"Neither can I." I said between licks.

"My cocksucking husband... soon to be taking it your little arsehole." Jane moaned as her hand's ran through my hair.

"Mmm." I moaned again, knowing that soon I would have Rory fucking my arse.

"Finger me now my slut." She moaned.

I did as I was told and pushed two fingers knuckle deep into her dripping wet pussy. She had cocked one leg up to make for easier access.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Finger my cunt you little faggot." She moaned.

"Oh god..." I moaned back when she called me a faggot, for some reason enjoying it.

I kept licking and fingering her faster and faster and her moans started to get louder than ever.

"That's it... right there.... Make your Mistress cum you cock taking whoooooorrrreeeee!!" She moaned and I felt her cum hit my tongue.

"MMMMM!" I moaned at her delicious taste.

I kept licking and fingering her through her orgasm, her legs shaking around me as her pussy clenched around my fingers.

"Fuck, that was so good." She moaned and pushed my head away.

"Yeah, it was." I said and looked up at her with a smile.

"If you keep being a good boy, I might let you cum." She said with a grin.

"Thank you, Mistress." I replied.

"Now, why don't you start on some food for us." She said.

I got up from my knees and kissed her, her pussy still lingering on my lips.

"Actually, give me your phone." She ordered.

"What for?" I asked, in our entire relationship she's never asked to go on my phone before.

"I want to text your Master, something I need to ask him." She told me defiantly.

"Oh, okay." I replied and handed my phone to her.

Something about knowing my wife and my 18 year old Master talking turned me on even more.

"Good boy, go start cooking." She said and gave my arse cheek a light slap.

I was about thirty minutes into cooking when Jane came into the kitchen.

"So, your Master and I have been talking," She said and stood next to me, "I told him I bought a strap on so I could fuck you."

"Wow!" I replied, that's what she bought!

"However, he wants to be the first one to properly fuck your arse." She told me, clearly disappointed that she couldn't use her new toy yet.

"Shame." I said to her with a joking laugh.

"So, you will have to hurry up and take is cock so I can have my turn fucking you." She said with a grin and kissed my cheek.

"No problem with me." I joked back.

After that Jane and I returned to our normal married selves. Regular conversations, asking about the week ahead at work and what not. However, she didn't let me cum that weekend, her dominant side staying firm with that.

On Monday I was getting into school and I was rock hard at the thought of seeing Rory, wondering if I would be sucking his or any other students cock that day.

When my first class started Rory was at his desk like normal, but with a knowing, happy grin on his face. Just him looking at me had me so fucking horny.

When the class ended he waited until the end like normal.

"So, are you ready to get fucked?" He asked me as he walked over to my desk.

"N-now?" I asked him, not sure I wanted to risk having him fuck me for the first time whilst at school.

"No, no." He said and I gave a sigh of relief, "I want to take my time when I break you in."

"Y-yes, Master." I replied, my mind still blown at how everything had changed in the last 2 weeks.

"Good slut, so your wife and I have been talking," He told me and my ears perked up again, "What I would do to your wife," He said, "Anyway, she is going to be getting your arse ready tonight. Then on tomorrow she is leaving the house for the night so I have you all to myself."

I couldn't believe how in depth my wife and Rory must have spoken about me losing my anal virginity, but for some reason that just turned me on more.

"Yes, Master." I replied.

I was still sat at my desk as he stood over me, when I stopped speaking my eyes automatically went to his crotch.

"Can I...." I stuttered, not believing what I was about to say, "Can I suck your cock?"

It had been two days since I last sucked his cock and I was already craving it badly. It was as though I was addicted.

"Turning into a proper little cock slut aren't you." He said with a laugh.

"I am what you made me, Master." I joked back to him.

"Oh no, you were always a cocksucker, I just showed you the light." He told me.

"I guess, you're right," I replied, "So, can I?"

"Hmmm," He hummed and looked at the door to the classroom, "I guess I have time."

"Thank you, Master." I quickly replied and instantly reached up to undo his belt.

In a matter of seconds I had his jeans opened and pulled down to his thighs, unleashing his giant, juicy cock. The cock that turned me.

Without saying a word, I leaned forward and took his meat into my mouth.

"Mmm." I moaned when I felt my lips wrap around his shaft, I fucking loved sucking cock.

I reached around and grabbed onto his rock hard arse cheeks as I bobbed up and down, using my grip on his arse to help me.

I knew it was risky since the door to the classroom wasn't locked, but that just seemed to add to the excitement.

I swirled my tongue around his thick head, tasting his delicious precum and I cursed myself for waiting all these years to taste cock.

"You're getting good at that." Rory moaned as I slowly bobbed up and down his cock, savouring every inch of him.

"Mmmmm." I moaned with a mouth fuck of cock.

I kept lovingly bobbing up and down his dick, massaging him all over with my tongue.

"As much as I'm loving the slow blowjob, I need to hurry up." Rory said to me.

"Yes, sorry, Master." I replied and then wrapped my lips back around his cock.

There was no way I was letting him go without having him cum down my throat! I started to properly and sluttily bob up and down his cock, covering him with my spit as I took my deeper down my throat.

I gripped his arse harder and forced his cock deeper down my throat.

"Gllg... gllg... gllgg..." I gagged over and over as I forced him into my throat time and time again.

"Oh yeah, that's good," He moaned, "Hurry up slut, I need to go."

I needed to make him cum and a new idea came to my head.

I started to wank the bottom of his shaft that wasn't in my mouth with my right hand, spreading his cum all over my hand as I sucked his cock.

Then I went back to grabbing his arse cheeks. I forced myself deeper, I could feel my throat wrap around his cock but I managed to stop myself from gagging.

Then without any warning, my left hand grabbed and spread his arse cheek and then I pushed a finger knuckle deep into his smooth, tight arsehole.

"Youu fuuckkinngg slluuutttt!" He moaned louder than I think he intended.

I looked up at him gasping and moaning as I kept bobbing up and down his cock with my finger in his arse.

His arse was tighter than any pussy I had fingered before. As his moaning got louder, I started to push and pull my finger in and out of him, fingering my 18 year old student Master as I deep throated him.

"Oooh fuuuuucckk!!" He grunted and finally I was rewarded with his thick, delicious load filling my mouth.

He kept spurting more and more cum, I swallowed it down as quick as it came in and loved every fucking bit of it!

"Fuuckk!" He moaned again as his cock twitched in my mouth.

"Mmmm." I moaned when he stopped cumming, but I kept bobbing up and down his cock that was slowly going softer. Licking and sucking off every last drop of cum.

"Alright, enough." He moaned and panted out.

I reluctantly took my mouth from his cock and my finger left his unbelievably tight arsehole.

"I can't believe you just fingered me." He panted and then pulled his jeans back up.

"I... I thought you would like it, I know I do." I told him, worrying I had annoyed him.

"Oh I did," He said with a grin, "I just wasn't expecting it."

He started to walk to the door of my classroom.

"Master!" I shouted and he turned back to me, the taste of his cum lingering in my mouth, "Thank you."

"Such a fucking slut." He said with a laugh and then left my classroom.

When he left and I was on my own I couldn't help but let out a moan, my cock was so fucking hard and just having it press against me had me so turned on.

I had a free period and thought I should go to the bathroom to swill my mouth out and wash my hand, not wanting anyone to smell the cum on my breath.

I got into the bathroom and swirled my mouth with some water and washed my hand. Just as I went to use the dryer the bathroom door opened.

I turned my head and saw Jacob standing there, smiling at me. Last time I was in here with him I was in the cubicle sucking his cock.

"So, Rory has stopped the ban on you sucking cock." He said to me, standing perfectly still with a smile on his face.

I looked at his big, muscular body that was tight onto his t-shirt, his perfect black hair that was combed to one side. Right then, I knew I was about to suck his cock again.

"He has." I said with a grin.

"Last cubicle, now!" He ordered and my cock twitched.

I didn't say a word and just did as he ordered. Jacob joined me in there and I sat down on the toilet seat as he closed the cubicle door.

In a matter of seconds his thick cock was out and I was staring at it, in all its glory.

"Suck my cock, teach." He said firmly.

"Thank you." I moaned.

I took his shaft in my right hand and leant forward to wrap my lips around his thick head.

"Fuck yeah, it was so hard to say no to you last week." Jacob moaned.

"Mmm." I moaned as I bobbed up and down on his cock.

I felt like a complete slut, sucking two cocks so quickly after each other, and I fucking loved it!

It wasn't like with Rory, I wasn't slowly and lovingly sucking his cock. I was giving him a slutty, sloppy blowjob.

I spread my spit all around his cock with my tongue as I fucked my own face with his perfect dick.

"Oh, fuck yeah, you're such a fucking slut." Jacob moaned as I took him deeper and deeper down my throat.

"Mmmm!" I moaned as I pleasured his shaft.

"Not long until I get to fuck your tight, little arsehole." He moaned.

I had accepted that Rory was going to fuck me, but I kind of forgot that meant others will. If I enjoy it as much as I love sucking cock then I will really become a cock slut!

"I'm definitely fucking you in here before school ends." Jacob moaned.

"Mmmmm!" I automatically moaned back to him, seemingly loving being talked to like a slut.

The picture of me bent over the toilet as Jacob fucks me from behind flashed into my head and I almost came in my trousers right there.

"Oh yeah, I'd love that," Jacob moaned as I bobbed up and down his dick, "Seeing your tight little arsehole stretching around my cock as I fuck the life out of you."

"Mmmm." I moaned again at the thought.

"Maybe I should just fuck you right now." He said to me.

I pulled my mouth away from his cock, a trial of spit went from my lips to his head as I looked up at him.

"Master said he is the first one to fuck me." I said to him, sounding like a proper submissive slut.

"Good boy." Jacob said with a smile on his face.

I went back to bobbing up and down on his cock as best as I could. It only took another minute or two and I was rewarded with another delicious load of cum filling my mouth.

"Fuckk," Jacob moaned, "You're so fucking hot." He said as I sucked the last of his cum from him.

"Thank you." I replied and swallowed the last drop.

"See you soon." He said and left the cubicle.

I had to stay sat there for a few minutes as I calmed myself down. My cock was so hard and I was so fucking horny. I had to actually splash water on my face to sort myself out a little.

That next class I tried to focus on teaching. Although I only got about half way through the lesson when my phone vibrated on my desk.

"Okay, read the next five pages yourself. Let me know when you're done." I told the class.

I grabbed my phone and my cock started to grow again when I saw it was from Rory.

Rory: Tom, after school you are going to drive me and Sarah home. You will get another reward for it, don't you worry.

I knew that Rory's girlfriend, Sarah, knew about me sucking his cock. However, I have had very little interaction with her.

I was torn, having Rory control me like this was a little risky considering he was a student. However, after this week he wouldn't be a student, plus my cock twitches every time he give me an order.

Tom: Yes, Master.

That was it, I was going to be his good submissive slut.

When I looked back up all of the students were still reading their textbooks, but now all I could think of was sucking Rory's cock again.

That day dragged on after that, I just wanted to get Rory's cock back in my mouth!

Eventually when the day ended, I went to my car and saw Rory and Sarah standing by it.

Rory's muscular body hugging his clothing tightly, then Sarah, a beautiful, blonde 18 year old. She definitely used the own clothes rule of this school to her advantage.

She had big tits that her tight clothes emphasised, I regularly saw her in crop tops that showed off her toned abs and she had a great arse and long, smooth legs.

"Tom, thanks for giving us a lift." Rory said to me as I approached them.

"It's... okay." I stuttered, feeling a little awkward with Sarah there, smiling at me.

I looked and just realised how beautiful she actually was, bright blue eyes and a face that looked like the stereotype of a sexy young woman.

"Not calling me Master? Interesting choice." Rory said and stared at me.

"Erm... sorry, Master." I stuttered, feeling embarrassed but also turned on.

"No problem, slut." Rory said to me.

"But seriously," Sarah said, her soft delicate voice that could have men on their knees with a mere word, "Thanks, we really appreciate it."

"It's okay." I replied and unlocked my car.

I got into the drivers seat as Rory and Sarah got into the back, as though I was their chauffeur.

Rory told me where they were going, the cinema apparently and then for a few drinks, hence why he couldn't drive.

The first few minutes was dead silence, I looked back in the mirror every now and again and occasionally made eye contact with Rory.

"So, Mr Dolan," Sarah said, "Rory said you're really starting to learn how to please his cock?"

I couldn't believe she just said that, this whole situation was so surreal.

"I... erm... I..." I stuttered out of humiliation.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,384 Followers