How It All Started Ch. 04

Story Info
She takes control.
4.3k words
4.64
10.8k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gerhed
gerhed
67 Followers

He was making his morning coffee when she came into the kitchen. "Morning," he said cheerily. He'd been up for a few hours already, being an early bird, and she always slept a few hours longer than he did, but neither slept as long as the kids, who wouldn't be up for a couple of hours yet. "Cacao this morning," she said as she headed to the couch. He put his fresh cup of coffee aside, started the water kettle, and went to the freezer to get the cacao nibs. He scooped out enough to make her a cup, put them in the grinder, started it and took the French press to the sink to clean it from making his coffee. The grinder was done when he returned with the clean press and the water kettle was boiling. He put the grounds in the press, poured in the water, and started a 5 minute timer. He pumped the French press the entire 5 minutes to get a thicker and more flavorful beverage from the nibs. He sweetened it with raw sugar and a touch of honey with a large shot of heavy whipping cream. He gathered her cup and his and headed to the living room couch where she waited for him.

"Did you sleep well," he asked as he handed her the cup.

"Yeah, I went down pretty early. I'll be better after I wake up a little." She held the hot cup in both hands and sipped the beverage with closed eyes before giving an approving hum.

He sat down in his chair next to the couch and sipped his coffee. They chatted about the daily schedule, and life in general as they enjoyed the moment. When she finished her cacao, she held the cup out to him and he got up and took it to the kitchen. He went ahead and cleaned up the cacao nibs mess and the countertop where he'd made it for her before returning to the living room. He stopped and just looked at her for a moment.

She returned his gaze and said, " I need a foot rub."

"Let's go to the bedroom," he smiled and offered her his hand. She smiled back and took it.

When they reached the bedroom, she picked up a shipping box that was sitting next to the bed and began opening it. "Before we start, I got something yesterday, and I was wanting to use it today." She dug in the now open box and pulled out a clear plastic bag with a pink chastity cage in it. She laughed and looked at him. "Ready for this," she chuckled somewhat ominously. "You don't look so ready," she continued giggling. His expression said he was fine, but his eyes said wasn't.

"No, I'm fine. I'm ready for this." He said as he looked at the device.

"Good, put it on," she said as she held it out to him. He took a second before taking the bag from her, and again, taking a long look at the thing. He removed it from the bag as she made herself comfortable on the bed. She grinned as he stripped his clothes off and began fiddling with the device. He put the small key into the tiny brass locking mechanism, turned it and removed the entire mechanism from the chastity device, allowing the ball ring to separate from the cock cage portion. He slipped his cock and balls into the ring and then tried to put his cock into the cage, but being semi erect, it wasn't going to be possible.

"I might have to wait until I'm more in control of this thing before I can squeeze into it." He said looking at the cage.

"No, go get an ice pack, I want you to put it on now." She said firmly. "You wanted this, right?" She stood up from the bed and stood close to him. "I've been reading the stories you asked me to. I've been talking to other women on the forums you showed me. I understand your need to submit to me and I'm finding I like it."

He just stood there slack jawed and at a loss for words. It is exactly what he wanted, and he was frozen in fear. He didn't know what to do. She reached up and stroked her hands from his shoulders down across his chest to his nipples. Her palms glided over them and then her fingers, until she gently pinched them between her fingertips.

"I like playing with your nipples." She smiled up at him and bit her lip before grabbing his nipples between the first knuckle on her index finger and her thumb on each hand, and twisting viciously until he was dancing in discomfort. She giggled and let go, "from now on, when we are alone together, you will be on your knees unless otherwise instructed, understand?"

"Yes Goddess," he stammered.

She quickly grabbed his left nipple again, twisted it hard and held it. "Then get on your knees." She continued holding his nipple until he was on his knees.

He was almost in shock. The playfulness was still there, but the tone was completely different. His cock was now throbbing hard. He was sure there was no way anything on earth was going to make that go away enough to put the cage on.

She stepped close to him and put her hand on top of his head. "Sit down on your heels," she said as she pushed down on his head. Sitting back on his heels brought his face level with her crotch, and she stepped forward again, pushing her crotch into his face. She looked down at him as he looked up at her, and she giggled. "I know things have been a little different in the bedroom since you opened up about what you really want. I know I haven't really gone very far for the most part. A little light facesitting and foot worship, but that's about it. I know it's not what you really wanted, and I've been learning online. I think what I need is this chastity cage on you. I need more control than just you wanting to. Just the idea of having this power over you makes me wet. Can you feel it yet? Have I soaked through my panties and pajamas yet?" She smiled down at him as she grabbed his hair in both hands and ground herself into his face. He could feel her starting to soak through her pajama pants as he inhaled her deeply and reached up to grab her ass. Her scent was strong as she had just gotten up from a night sleep and it drove him crazy. "No, keep your hands off me unless I say otherwise," she said as she released him and took a step back.

"Fuck the ice, take off my pants." He reached up and hooked his fingers into both her pajama pants and her panties and pulled them both down together so she could step out of them. "Get on the bed with your head close to the head board." He jumped up and got into the position she had described. She wasted no time in climbing onto his chest facing him and scooting forward until her clit was resting on his mouth as she sat comfortably on him. "This is my favorite thing we tried. Sitting on you like this means I don't have to hold myself up at all and you can still breathe. Win win." She giggled and ground her hips ever so slightly.

"You showed me some furniture for facesitting. You're going to build something that lets me relax completely while I grind and smother you under my pussy and ass." She rested her hands on the headboard, closed her eyes and just enjoyed his tongue working diligently on her clit for several minutes, allowing his menstruations to build up her climax. She held the headboard in her left hand and grabbed a handful of his hair in her right hand as she began humping his face. He wasn't doing the work anymore and just kept his tongue out and his lips over his teeth as she began furiously humping his face. She could hear him sucking air when his nose became uncovered. She left his nose uncovered long enough for him to catch his breath and then pressed her clit into his nose so his tongue could slip into her, and she fucked his face. "Fuck, fuck yeah," she moaned trying not to be too loud as the orgasm over came her. She bucked a couple of times and then settled with her clit pressed firmly against his nose and his tongue deep inside her for several seconds as the waves of pleasure passed over her.

He had been able to grab the odd breath here and there as she was humping his face, but he was becoming desperate for air as she had given him none for what seemed like forever before she even orgasmed, and now she was just sitting there letting him suffer. He finally couldn't stand it any longer and grabbed her ass to push her off him enough to turn his head and get the air he was so desperate for. She started laughing as he gasped for air.

"Too long," she laughed as she got up on her knees and looked down at him from over her right hip while she held the headboard in her left hand.

"Yes, a little," he said, still catching his breath.

She reached back and pinched his nipple and twisted. "A little, what?"

He paused for a moment and she twisted harder. "Goddess!" He said through clenched teeth and she released him.

"Are you sure you want this? I'm really starting to enjoy doing this to you." She scooted back and sat down on his chest again with his face looking up from between her thighs. She smiled down at him and stroked her fingers through his hair gently. "Aren't you afraid?"

"Yes, Goddess, I'm petrified," he smiled back up to her.

"That kinda turns me on," she giggled and grabbed his hair with her right hand and rubbed her pussy up and down his face a couple of times before settling back down on his chest and returning to stroking his hair. "You need to work on your breathing, and I need to work on paying attention to giving you air, maybe," she laughed and pulled his face into her crotch again. "I wanna fuck your face again, but I'm just too sensitive." She released him and sat back down on his chest. She looked down at him for a minute and then rolled off of him to the side, turned around and remounted him facing his feet.

"Let's work on that breathing," she said, smiling down at him over her shoulder. She dropped down on his chest with all her weight, and then started scooting back slowly, until she could feel his chin pressing into her ass. She raised up just enough to let his chin slip into her ass crack before scooting back again. She heard him take a deep breath as she felt his chin and mouth pass under her asshole, just before feeling his nose press against it, where she stopped, and began grinding down on him. "I never was much into butt play, but I'm starting to get into this kind of butt play. I think the sweat on my ass is letting your nose get inside me a little," she kinda chuckled and just sat on him, rocking her hips and waiting for him to tap out. "How long can you hold out," she giggled as she added a couple of little bounces to her grinding and then grabbed him by the hair and pulled him into her as she raised up slightly and wiggled her feet behind his head before returning her full weight to his face. Just as she resumed her grinding, he began tapping his hands on the bed.

"Done already," she teased. But instead of getting up, she just slid forward a little, put her hands on his chest and raised up just enough to uncover his nose, barely. He began vigorously breathing through his nostrils. She giggled and asked "Does my ass smell good after sweating all night?" She laughed out loud at her own joke as he breathed heavily from his nose in the crack of her ass. "Hey, while you're catching your breath, you should lick my asshole." She adjusted her position as she felt his tongue searching for her anus until she had it directly on his mouth. She raised up enough for him to breathe and said, "Get a deep breath." She heard him inhale deeply, and when he stopped, she settled down on him. "Stick it up my ass, and keep it there," she demanded. She felt him search around a bit before finding the center of her anus and forcing his tongue inside her. Her body trembled slightly as his tongue made its way into her. "Oh! Mmmm, yeah, I do like that," she said as she began rocking her hips. "Wiggle it around a little. I shouldn't have to do all the work." She became very still and waited to feel him wiggling his tongue inside her ass.

This was so much harder than it was in his fantasies. His dick was hard as steel, but he was suffering for it. None of her grinding on him could be described as anything more than uncomfortable, but the breath play, now THAT was torture. He found that it was the smothering that was the hardest. Even though his tongue and jaw were already starting to hurt, it paled in comparison to not breathing. But it's what he asked for, no, begged for, and now she was giving it to him. He felt his dick throb and he wiggled his tongue inside her as she had demanded. When he did, she ground down even harder on him.

She grabbed her breasts in both hands, closed her eyes and looked up to the ceiling as she felt his tongue start to wiggle in her asshole. A broad grin spread across her face and she chuckled as she bore down on him with all of her weight. "Let me help you get that tongue as deep as possible." She opened her eyes and looked down to check on his cock. It was still fully erect. "Your cock says you're still liking this," and he gave a muffled "Mmhhmm," in response. She began rocking her hips again as she bit her lip and closed her eyes, getting more turned on by the power she held over him than anything, and it seemed to amplify the sensations she was enjoying from him, taking from him.

She was starting to find the power comfortable and decided she would start testing her own limits. She reached down and took both his nipples between her thumb and knuckles, pinching and pulling up on them hard enough to make him clinch and writhe slightly. "You're not doing anything wrong. I just want to make you suffer for my pleasure. That's what you wanted wasn't it, to suffer while you serve me?" She pinched a little harder and began rolling his nipples under her thumbs.

This was the power he wanted her to know, to relish. To enjoy both pleasure and amusement at his expense. For him to suffer for her pleasure and amusement. She understood what he wanted from the beginning, she had just been afraid to allow herself to go there for fear it might change things too much. She might like it and he may find he doesn't, but here she was, doing exactly that, and not only was she enjoying it greatly, his cock was as hard as it had ever been.

His feet began kicking around and she wondered if it was because of the nipple torture or his need for air. She decided it must be the nipples as his hands were fists full of sheets and not tapping out. She grinned and pulled a little harder on his nipples, as she did he really started writhing under her and his tongue began to slow noticeably. "Keep working," was all she said as she began rolling her hips in a circle grinding her asshole down onto his outstretched tongue.

He was at his limit. His ears were ringing, his lungs were aching for air, and he was starting to see stars, not to mention, his nipples were absolutely on fire. He began tapping frantically on the bed as he withdrew his tongue from her ass.

"Awww, done again, already," she asked as she began sitting up, but instead of releasing his nipples, she just pulled up on them until they finally slipped out of her vice-like grip. He immediately began gasping for air as she climbed off of him. "Still liking this," she asked as she headed to the bathroom.

"Yes, I am. I'll get better at the breath holding," he replied through ragged breaths as he caressed his abused nipples.

"I know you will, I'm going to train you," she giggled. She freshened herself up on the bidet while he continued to catch his breath. She then grabbed some clean panties and pajamas pants. When she returned to the bedroom, he was still lying on his back on the bed. "Get up and get over here," she said, pointing to the floor in front of her. He obediently complied and got on his knees in front of her. She handed him the garments and placed a hand on top of his head to steady herself as she lifted her foot off the ground. Without hesitation, he threw the pants over his shoulder and arranged the panties so she could step into them, he then pulled them up for her and they repeated the process for the pants.

She gently took his face in both hands and held him so he was looking up at her. "I don't know what this is going to change in our regular lives, I'll try to keep this in the bedroom, but I can't imagine it will stay there. I still love you just as much as I ever have, but our bedroom dynamic is never going to be the same again." She smiled lovingly at him for a moment as he gazed up at her. "Now, go get us an ice pack so we can get that cage on you." His expression was suddenly one of shock as his eyes widened and his mouth went agape. Her smile widened into a huge grin. "That's right, no relief for you right now and the cage is going on, unless you want to stop this."

"I wanna get off. I think it'll help me get into the cage," he said. She released him and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"The whole point of the cage is denial, and I think it'll be fun to try to make your hardon go down and put you in it after me getting off on your face. You wanted me to take charge in the bedroom. You wanted me to read up on it and you even showed me what you wanted me to read, so I did. I read what you asked me to, and then I read a lot more. I also talked to other women who are in female led relationships as well as professional Doms, in the forums you asked me to check out. I've learned a lot in the last few weeks, and one of the big things I learned is that you're trying to top from the bottom, and that shits over baby. I'm ready to play, and that means you're going to have to submit to me, completely. So if you're really serious about this, and you want me to really treat you like a plaything sexually, you'll go get the fucking ice pack," she ended with a little laugh and a huge grin. He obviously wanted to say something but was at a loss for words. "Don't talk, just go." She gestured towards the door.

He looked at the door, then down at his throbbing cock, then back at her, "can I put on clothes first?"

"Oh, right, the kids," she laughed. "I'll go get it, you stay right there on your knees," she said as she stood up and moved towards the door before stopping abruptly, turning back to him, moving close and running her fingers through his hair. "Does this mean you're going to submit to me," she asked as he looked up at her.

"I'm going to try. I think it'll be hard, but I really want this, so yeah."

She balled her hands into fists full of his hair and bent his head back slightly. "That was weak, and you didn't call me Goddess. You're going to have to work on that, and from now on it's going to be a punishable offense." His response was immediate.

"Yes Goddess, please forgive me," he seemed to almost blurt out with a huge grin on his face. "It's just a lot to take in all of the sudden. I know I've been begging for this, but when it's suddenly real, it's all so scary and I'm finding myself at a loss...Goddess," he giggled and she joined.

"Ok, stay here, SLAVE," she said mockingly as she released his hair and they both continued to giggle like children in the midst of doing something naughty. She went to the kitchen and returned with a large gel cold pack. "Get up on the bed and lay on your back," she said, pointing at the bed. He got up and got into the position she had demanded. His hard cock was laying against his stomach so she slid the ice pack under his member and then folded it over the top completely covering both his cock and his balls, which were still being held out by the half chastity cage he was still wearing. He breathed in sharply as the icy cold gel pack touched his sensitive member and then gave a grunt as it was laid over his balls. "Think that's going to make you limp," she asked.

"I don't know, I'm pretty excited and it kinda feels good at the moment, but I'm sure that'll pass as the cold sets in." Her expression suddenly changed and he knew he had somehow fucked up, but didn't know how. She reached up to grab his nipple and he shrunk away from her and she froze in place.

"Oh no, you don't get to run. You set up here and put that nipple out there for me," she smiled at him but her eyes said she wasn't playing and the consequences of not following her commands would be bad, so he sat up and brought his nipple to her outstretched hand, with her thumb and index finger knuckle waiting for him. She clamped onto his nipple and twisted it viciously. "I told you there would be consequences for not calling me Goddess."

gerhed
gerhed
67 Followers
12