How It All Started Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Goddess," he said through clenched teeth.

"And pulling away from my touch, oh no, definitely a punishable offense. All the more reason to put you in chastity." She bit her lip as she looked at his tormented nipple and then back to him before releasing him. "How's the hard on doing," she asked as she pulled the ice pack back to look. He was still quite erect, but not as hard as a few minutes before. "I thought I'd be nice and try ice first to get you soft. Other women in the forums suggested I fuck you in the ass, since you don't like things in your butt, and very few men maintain an erection during pegging they say," she said as she lay the ice pack back on his genitals and looked him in the eye. " Better hope this ice works." A huge grin spread across her face and he looked horrified.

"Please, Renee, uh, I mean Goddess, please don't do that," he begged.

"Why not? If the ice doesn't work, I bet that would," she laughed. "Are you my plaything or not," she giggled.

"Yes, Goddess, I am yours to do with as you please, but I beg you, please don't do that," he begged. She just grinned back at him and checked on his cock again.

"Hey, look at that, just talking about fucking you in the ass shrank you down. Now finish putting it on," she demanded. He got up and retrieved the rest of the device and found he could easily slip his now flaccid cock into it. After pinching himself several times where the two parts join, he finally managed to fully assemble the device and secure it with the lock. "Good, now put the key on the anklet on top of the jewelry box in the closet." He got up and went into the walk-in closet and found the anklet, placed the key on it and returned to her, where he got down on his knees in front of her as she sat on the edge of the bed. She placed her left foot on his chest. "Put it on me." He latched the anklet around her ankle and she removed her foot from his chest and placed it back on the floor. "Now kiss my feet and thank me for doing this for you." He bent down and gently kissed the tops of her feet.

"Thank you so much, Goddess."

"For what? Keep kissing while you praise me," she giggled. He returned to kissing her feet.

"For," kiss, kiss. "Indulging," kiss, kiss. "My fantasies," kiss, kiss. She laughed at his groveling.

"Yes, for indulging you. But that's over isn't it. Me, indulging you," she chuckled.

"Yes," kiss kiss. "Goddess, it's over," kiss kiss.

"Who's my little bitch?"

"I am, Goddess," kiss kiss.

"Yeah you are."

12