How It All Started For Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Cousins continue their lustful encounters.
4.1k words
4.64
14.9k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulp67
paulp67
11 Followers

Author's note: All participants are 18 or over.

If you read "How it all Started" (without the number 2), you may remember that I had recently had the best day of my short life. All thanks to my cousin Sharon. The problem was, having had the experience I had, I wanted more, much more. Unfortunately, although the experience had certainly made me feel 10 feet tall, I was still quite shy with girls. I could chat to them at a party without any worry, but to actually ask a girl out took a great deal of courage, often enhanced by a few beers! Even when I got the courage, to bring up the subject of sex and try and guide us to having it was still beyond my nerve. As I think I pointed out before, most of the girls I hung out with were very "nice". Now there's nothing wrong with that in most cases, but it did mean that the likelihood of having sex with them was remote. A good snog and perhaps being able to feel them up was probably all you were going to get. Or shall I rephrase that; all I was going to get.

It had been three weeks since I saw Sharon, I had hoped that somehow either she or I would be able to wangle another meeting, but she had been on holiday with her dad for two weeks. On the Thursday night my mum said to me, "Val (my auntie) and Sharon are going to pop over Saturday. Are you going to be around?"

I looked up at mum and tried to look nonchalant, "I think so, Arsenal are away this weekend and Robs working, so I doubt I'll be doing much during the day."

"That's good" said mum, "but I think they might stay over, so it'd be nice if you can stay in Saturday evening, or if you do go out, at least take Sharon with you."

They might stay over!! I was almost shaking with anticipation. After all Sharon had said 'keep quiet if you want to do this again.' So, she must want to do this again, mustn't she?

I looked up at mum, with as bored a look as I could muster, "OK, I'll make sure I'm around."

From that moment on, all I could do was think of Sharon, think of her pussy, think of her tits, think of her peeing, think of her kissing me, oh and think of her fucking me. Please, please make it happen.

Saturday finally came, I was hoping I would too! It was mid-June and pretty hot, well pretty hot for London, a pleasant 26 degrees.

The doorbell rang and I shot to open it, standing there was my auntie Val and Sharon. Sharon was in another of her summer dresses, yellow with white flowers on it. Her hair was up in a pony tail and she had short white socks on with white shoes. She looked gorgeous. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

I managed to say, "Hi guys, come on in. Mums' out in the garden. I think she's going to have lunch out there."

Val and Sharon came in as I stood aside. As she brushed past me, Sharon dragged her hand over my groin, smiled and winked at me. Now I know I'm terrible at reading people, especially women, but even I knew that was a good sign.

We went out into the garden; mum was there sitting in a chair around a small table. She got up and kissed Val and then Sharon. Val then threw her arms around me and gave me a wet kiss on the lips and laughed. "How are you, every time I see you, you seem to have grown up a bit more."

"I'm good thanks auntie. You?" I replied.

"Same 'ol, same 'ol. Getting older but not wiser." She laughed again.

"Oh no," said mum, "that means you've met someone and he's a dick!"

Val smiled, a real twinkle in her eye. "Maybe. But I'll tell you later when the kids go off and do their thing."

For a second, I thought she knew what I was intending, but I realised it was only a turn of phrase.

Sharon came over to me then, she leaned in close and gave me a big hug. I could feel her tits against me and she slowly raised her knee up the inside of my leg. Then she planted a big kiss on my lips.

"Good to see you again cuz. Such a nice day, after lunch let's go for a walk and let these old farts moan about the world."

"Sure," I replied, "I know a couple of nice places we can go." I smiled at her and winked.

Lunch seemed to take an eternity. Mum had done a really nice spread, but all I wanted was to get Sharon alone. I was almost dancing in my seat by the end of lunch, so desperately did I want to leave. I think it amused Sharon. She was sitting opposite me and kept smiling at me. She also kept opening her legs when no one else was watching so that I could see he panties. The tease!

Lunch finally finished and Sharon and I excused ourselves from the table. We went to the front of the house and out through the door.

"Where shall we go and what shall we do?" asked Sharon with a grin on her face.

"Well, you couldn't see it from the garden, but just behind our house they're building some new flats. Some of them are almost complete. No one's there today as it's the weekend, well except the old security guard, but he'll be in watching the sport on tv." I said.

"Ooh you take me to all the best places," Sharon laughed.

I suddenly realised that it wasn't the most salubrious place to go, "I'm sorry, I didn't think. I just wanted somewhere to be alone with you." I hesitated but before she could reply I said, "You do want to be alone with me, don't you?"

Sharon gave a radiant smile then she leaned down and kissed me, her tongue snaking into my mouth.

"I was only joking. Relax, I told you how much I enjoyed the other week. I wanted to forgo my holiday with dad to try and get to see you sooner. Chill cuz." She kissed me again. "We better not stay outside your front door snogging, someone might see. Come on take me to a building site!"

I took her about 400 yards down the street then turned left into an ally. We went in between two houses to their rear then left again along a back ally. This is where the bin men used to collect the rubbish years ago. There was a wall about three feet high with a wire fence and about every 100 yards was a gate. We climbed the wall and went through one of the gates. We found ourselves on a roadway covered in mud. In front of us were flats, a garage on the ground floor and two stories above. Behind the flats the ground ran uphill about 400 yards to a railway line. Turning either left or right there were more flats. Some were identical to the ones in front of us and some didn't have the garages. There were also some small houses too.

"Let's walk towards the rear of these," I said, "so we can't be seen from the roadway."

We moved up the slope and around the rear of the flats. Because of the slope, the rear of the flats had the 1st floor at ground level (2nd floor for our American cousins), and they each had a small garden.

We pushed our way into one of the gardens. The builders hadn't yet laid any grass and there was still a bit of debris from the building works scattered around.

"I don't think I can hold it anymore." Sharon said with a wicked look in her eyes.

"Hold what?" I said a bit confused.

Then I heard that wonderful sound. A hiss then a splatter as Sharon let go a stream of pee that gushed from under her dress and hit the ground, splashing in all directions. I was instantly hard.

"I've been busting since I got to your place, but thought I wouldn't waste it in the loo." Sharon was clearly enjoying the feeling and, no doubt, the look on my face.

The stream got heavier and the pee was starting to pool around Sharon's shoes. Suddenly the stream of pee cut off.

"Wow that was so cool. I'm so hard now." I said.

"It's not over yet, I just need to move so I don't get my shoes all wet." Said Sharon as she inched a bit to the right. "Come a bit closer, I want to touch you."

I moved closer, almost touching. Sharon put her hands up her dress and pulled down her sopping panties. She hung them on a nail on the fence behind her. Then she squatted down with her legs apart, pulled up her dress so it wouldn't get covered with pee. I could see her beautiful pussy, neatly trimmed with droplets of pee still dripping off of it. I crouched down to be at the same level. Then she relaxed her muscles and another strong stream of pee flooded from her pussy just missing my feet. Sharon leaned slightly forward and grabbed my hands and squeezed. I looked into her eyes and she smiled. An oh so sexy smile. Then she gently pulled my left hand and put it in the stream, I went to pull it back instinctively, but she held it firm. Then she moved my hand up and put my fingers against her clit. It was protruding and hard. She really was turned on as much as I was. I rubbed around her clit, every now and then dipping my fingers into her stream. She shut her eyes and her smile widened.

Slowly her pee stream started to abate, I was still gently rubbing her clit. She opened her eyes and said, "I want you straight inside my piss wet pussy. Now!"

Standing up and grabbing my hand she dragged me into the open door at the back of the flat. To the left was the kitchen with most of the appliances in place, to the right was the living room which was bare. It was only then that I noticed, instead of a handbag, Sharon had a shoulder bag with her. She took a beach towel out of it and quickly spread it on the floor.

Taking her shoes off and laying down she said, "Come over here. Fuck me, I'm so horny."

Although we had done this a few weeks earlier, I was still shaking, partly with excitement and partly with terror. Mostly excitement.

I quickly moved over to her, I undid my belt and flies and dropped my jeans and underwear. As I was doing this, Sharon lifted her backside off the towel and shuffled her dress up a bit. I could now see her lovely pussy again as she spread her legs. I wanted to taste her so I dropped down with my head close to her pussy.

"No, later. Fuck me now." She said.

I crawled up her body and rested my aching cock against her wet, hairy pussy. I adjusted myself slightly and slowly pushed into her. My god! That felt good. Her pussy clung to my shaft as I entered her, she was sopping wet. Partly from being so turned on and partly from her pee. I bottomed out with the end of my prick just touching her cervix and my groin hard against her mound. This was heaven. I savoured the moment. Part of me wanted to go slow because I was so horny and inexperienced that I knew I wouldn't last long, but part of me wanted to fuck her brains out as hard as I could.

I withdrew slowly until just the end of my knob was half in her then I slowly and very deliberately pushed forward again.

"Ooh that feels so good. But I want you to fuck me hard." Sharon almost panted.

"If I do, I'll cum really quickly I said.

"It doesn't matter. I'm so horny I'm going to cum soon too. Anyway, we've got all afternoon, all night and a fair bit of tomorrow. So, FUCK ME!" With that Sharon launched her hips up towards me getting my cock as deep inside her as was possible.

I started withdrawing and pushing back in faster now. Also, harder. Our thighs smacked against each other making a slapping noise. I leant down and kissed Sharon, I forced my tongue inside her mouth and ran it over her teeth and played with her tongue. She grabbed my arse and forced it towards her on my downwards strokes. I moved my mouth down looking for her tits to suck, but they were still covered so I just chewed on the top of her dress over them. She seemed to like this.

"Ah yes, fuck me, fuck me. I'm close. God, I want your cock so bad." Sharon breathed into my ear, her breath catching as she did so.

I raised myself up on my arms a little and looked down between us. I could see my cock disappearing into Sharon's wonderful pussy. It was coated with her juice and pee. The sight was awesome and it had such an effect on me. I started to feel the familiar tingle in my balls, I kept looking at my cock entering and retreating from her pussy, it was such a sexy sight, like watching a porno that you can feel.

Sharon's hips started to buck up against me harder.

"I'm cumming, fuck I'm cumming!" She said hoarsely.

Her pussy clenched my cock again and again, her juices gushed out covering my shaft, my balls and my thighs.

"Fuck. I want your cum. Fuck, fuck." she screamed.

I thought I'd done a great job holding back, but I was losing control. I had this gorgeous, sexy girl under me, calling for my cum, and to top it off she was my cousin, so the taboo nature of the whole thing added to the shear horniness of the whole situation.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum. I can't stop it now." I said.

"Yes, do it. I want to feel you flooding my unprotected pussy. Cum in me!" Sharon said breathlessly.

Wait a minute. Unprotected? Oh shit.

"You're not on the pill? I asked.

"Shut up and cum." She said, holding my arse so that I could only withdraw a short way.

It was too late anyway. I could feel the cum rushing up my shaft. Fuck, if I get her pregnant, we'll both be in the shit, badly.

I withdrew and then slammed into her, as I did the first jet of spunk left my cock, spraying inside her, coating her pussy walls, I groaned. Then a second spurt, I withdrew a little and rammed home as hard as I could, I felt my knob hit her cervix again, just as the third jet left me, pooling at the entrance to her womb.

I slowed my rhythm now and I could feel more cum leave me as I twitched slightly with the effort and the delightful feeling of my subsiding orgasm went through me.

Sharon was still moving slowly under me, her eyes closed, her breathing slowing.

"Jesus, that was..." She searched for a word, couldn't find one so settled on "...fucking brilliant!"

I had slowed right down now and was only gently moving in and out of her slightly. My cock continued to twitch a little and every now and then I could feel a dribble of cum leaking out, filling her already full UNPROTECTED pussy.

I looked at her, slightly grief stricken.

"Fucking hell Sharon, that was amazing, but you're not on the pill. What happens if you get pregnant?"

She smiled at me, "Don't worry, the chances are it won't happen and if it does, I'll deal with it." She leaned up a kissed me long and hard. "You have to admit it though, it makes cumming so much better when that's at the back of your mind. So much sexier."

She was right, the taboo nature of our fucking, then to add the fact that she was unprotected did add a certain sexiness to the whole affair. But it was still worrying for me. However, Sharon seemed unconcerned. It was up to her I suppose, but I wanted to try and be responsible. I should have thought about that before we started, but when an exquisite girl has peed for you and is begging you to fuck her, it's not the first thing that comes into your mind. That's no excuse, it should be, but it isn't.

Then I realised, this wasn't the first time we'd done it.

"Why didn't you tell me last time. I could've bought some rubbers, or maybe you'd have had time to go on the pill." I said.

"I wasn't going to have you all worried since we did it before. Besides you might not have come here with me today." She smiled. She knew damn well that even if I had known, I still would have come here with her, I couldn't help myself. "I hate rubbers! Don't you like feeling me on you?"

"Of course, but I don't want to ruin your life. You don't want a kid at your age." I felt, I don't know, torn I suppose.

"Look, I came on a couple of days after we did it before, then I went on holiday so I didn't have chance, but I'll see the doctor this week. Promise." She leaned up and kissed me again.

It was only then that I realised I was still hard and still inside her. God, she was so fucking sexy.

Sharon rolled me onto my back managing to keep me inside her. She very gently started to move forwards and backwards so my cock started to go deeper then less deep inside her. I was becoming harder again. I had just cum and I was ready again. Oh, the miracle of youth!

Sharon now started to ride up and down my cock properly. From my vantage point on my back crooking my neck forward and looking at her, once again I could see my cock disappearing into her pussy. That so beautiful pussy. She let out a sigh, "This feels great. You feel like you were made for my pussy."

I couldn't have agreed more, but what did I know?

I reached behind Sharon and unzipped her dress half way then pulled the front and her bra down, I half sat up why she was still riding me and leant down to suck first her left breast, then her right one. Her nipples were rock hard and her tits were firm and didn't sag at all. Like the rest of her, they were perfect as far as I was concerned. I tried to give equal attention to both breasts, licking then gently sucking them in to my mouth, then nibbling and finally biting gently. Sharon seemed to really like this and raised herself almost off of my cock before forcing her way fully down so hard that again I felt my knob slightly enter her cervix. Again, the feeling was wonderful.

Sharon's pussy was very wet and her juices ran down my shaft into my pubes. The feeling of her tight pussy raising and lowering on me was incredible and every now and then she squeezed her muscles and I almost lost control.

I lay back down flat and licked my thumb, then I gently rubbed her clit as she continued to ride me, my hips now bucking up to meet her downward movement. I wasn't going to last much longer; a mixture of inexperience and excitement wouldn't allow it. It's funny how you read stories of virgins who are getting fucked for the first time lasting for what seems like hours when the reality is that if you last 5 minutes you've done well and remember, this was only the third time I'd fucked a girl. The other thing is, that in all the stories the guys have 10 inches! Well sorry all, I'm a very average 6 ½ inches, although I have a reasonable girth and I'm told that works well for the women I have sex with.

My thumb on Sharon's clit sent a jolt through her and she started to moan, "Yes, do it. Fuck me. Poor you cum in my unprotected cunt again." I'd never heard her use that word, and along with the reminder that she wasn't protected really got me going even more.

I started to really hammer up into Sharon's pussy, as I got in as deep as I could I gave a little circular movement of my groin and she seemed to appreciate that.

"Yes, that's it, I'm close now. Keep fucking me like this. I'm going to cum on you. I'm going to do something else too," she saw the look on my face, "don't worry you'll love it, I promise."

I was close now too, I could feel my orgasm approaching, but I wanted to hold off and enjoy Sharon's first. We kept hammering into each other then Sharon screamed, "Arrgghh! Yes, fucking yes!"

I felt her pussy grip and release my cock several times, I felt her juices gush down my shaft and then I felt a hot stream bathing my groin and my balls as she released another piss as she was cumming. I carried on slamming into her as best I could as she had leaned forward and put both her hands on my chest, her arse was still moving up and down and her pussy was still gliding up and back down my shaft, I could still feel the piss coming out of her although the stream had slackened a bit. It didn't matter, I lost all control. I could feel my cock expand, so could Sharon, she looked at me and her eyes widened, "Oh fuck I'm cumming!" I gasped.

With that I shot my first load of spunk up into Sharon's pussy, "Ahhhhh!" Nothing more intelligible was possible. I held Sharon's hips and pulled her down hard onto me again as I shot the second load into her, I started grinding myself against her and shot a third then a fourth load into her. Oh fuck, I felt I was going to pass out. This was unimaginable, I pulled Sharon to me and held her tight as I raised my hips to get my cock as deep into her as possible and a slightly smaller fifth load jetted into her. Now there was no more jetting but definitely more cum as it leaked out of my cock into Sharon's pussy. She had stopped pissing by now. I don't know when she had, but she had. I was sweating, panting and my eyes were watering. I had never had such a climax.

paulp67
paulp67
11 Followers
12