How It All Started For Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked into Sharon's eyes, she had her eyes open now and was looking straight into mine and smiling a gorgeous smile, "I told you you'd like it, didn't I?" She said.

"Yes." I croaked, still having not got my breath back, "I thought I was going to die, that was so sexy, so...just so..." I couldn't finish, I didn't even know what I wanted to say, I was rambling.

"Yes, it was so..." She smiled at me. She leant forward and kissed me, her tongue snaking into my mouth. She held my head on either side as she kissed me and gently moved her pussy on my rapidly deflating cock. She slowly got up and as she did, a river of my cum and her juices slid out of her pussy. That was another sexy sight I'd never seen before.

Sharon held her hands out to me, "I don't think I'll be able to stand for a week!" I said.

"Come on you, get up!" She pulled me slowly to my feet. Gingerly I got onto my shaking legs.

"God, this place smells so badly of sex...and piss!" Sharon giggled.

"So do we!" I said, "How the hell are we going to sneak in and wash up before my mum and your mum get a look, and a smell of us?"

"Don't worry, I'm sure we'll manage. They'll probably still be in the garden nattering when we get back." Sharon said, "I hope you had fun. I know I did." Then with a twinkle in her eyes, "You better go home and rest up. When the two oldies have gone to bed, you're going to have a visitor. I'm going to really fuck you later!"

"What was this if not really!" I smiled.

"You'll see!" Was all she said.

12