All Comments on 'How It All Started with My Sister'

by Mikal1134

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Good story, but paying the boy friend ???

19 year old boy with a thousand cash is a little too much to believe.

Add giving the boy friend the money and telling him to leave and never come back was hard to believe. If he used the first slut and money would have been more believable.

Also, The scratches on his back was a good idea. Having a 8" hard cock was good. If she knew the boy friend did not have the big cock.

Add another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not good

You start out badly by immediately flagging the brother's sexual interest for his sister. However, it's in general by describing the road traveled to get to that position that you really can create top stories in the i/t-category.

Further, the plot created by the brother and forced upon his sister's BF is so unrealistic and totally constructed in many respects, both psychologically and practically, that I really didn't bother to read any further from its presentation to and acceptance of the BF.

Sorry, I'm off.

Mikal1134Mikal1134over 5 years agoAuthor
The was my first attempt

I appreciate the feedback, but no need to be rude

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good first try!

Don't listen to the haters. This was a great start. A little more background, and more detail would help. I gave you 4 stars, but you can easily write a great story if you think about it. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Great start in my opinion. I like the interaction between the characters and the flow of the story. Looking forward to reading more chapters. Thanks for your time and imagination. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I've been there myself---

I had sex of some kind with my two year younger sister for over 40 years until she died suddenly at 56. She was the hottest woman I ever encountered out of dozens in my lifetime. You did pretty well except the money part. You need to keep this one going to cover several years anyway. Just ask yourself how believable things are once in awhile. Don't write anything you would not buy from someone else. Real sex with a real sister is truly a wonderful thing, at least in my case it was. Make it believable and good details and you will get rewarded with stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not original

No offense but it lacks originality. It’s a hot storyline but has a been there done that feel to it in a very basic manner. In addition, the ages of the individuals involved are too old to make this plausible. The 26 year old sister living at home still? A 19 year old with $500 to burn on a bribe? And to top it all off, the title “How it all started with my sister” deceptively makes you think that the siblings involved are not as old as the actual persons involved.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 5 years ago

Yes, a truly remarkable story and certainly very arousing. I hope you continue from where they left off, as now they can look at each other and screw their brains out; especially knowing her brother loves her and wants her that much plus the fact he has a big long cock for her. Yes, we have no have more encounters now that she knows and they can screw each other when home alone etc. This has such a strong possibility and adds to the erotic strength. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great

fantastic piece of writing,its about time you gave us all another part of the story.

steven26__steven26__almost 3 years ago

Hi,i found it well crafted apart from paying the b/f but apart from that it sparked the imagination and the sister feeling his back was an inspiration, cant wait for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMikal1134@Mikal1134
I love incest stories. The original Taboo series with Kay Parker and Honey Wilder is some of my favorite porn. There is nothing hotter then family fucking family. Step family does not count as incest.