All Comments on 'How It Began'

by BadDad1953

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Calling husband daddy

So many want to be the daddy in this situation.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 4 years ago
Future Concept

Years ago I had an affair with a married woman. It was over a year before she revealed that she had been telling her husband about us from the beginning. I asked about a 3 some, but she said no. She said the sex between us was great, it even made the sex with her husband better. And that wouldn't change. Her husband loved hearing every detail, and didn't want to change the agreement. It seems that a 3 some was a step too far, she alleged that it would be humiliating to him. She also told me that he did not know she had told me, and she wanted to keep it that way. So we continued for years, the sex, the secret, and we upped the kinky-ness providing even steamier details for him. Me knowing of their arrangement was extra arousing for me. Sadly, and inevitably it ended. Tho with the advent of computers, we found one another again. Now, occasionally, we relive one of those encounters while mutually masturbating in the safety of our homes. So I was thinking that the husband or another sister could become involved. The wife might even make a remarkable recovery and . . . who knows ?

JerryfbsJerryfbsover 4 years ago
Hot!

Hot dude, fucking my oldest daughter was the highlight or my life! She drove me

Crazy the way she always dressed so

Sexy, was like

Living with a porn star! I had no

Probs with her

Mom but just needed her so bad I couldn’t stand it so I set about seducing her and turned out not to be hard at all! Any u guys relate? Hit me up mastevens001 yahoo

NewnotsureNewnotsureover 4 years ago
Nice

Loved it just tooooooooo short any more chapters in this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant

Loved it, the build up, the fucking, all of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just a suggestion

Please consider adding dialogue. It is more interesting to have the characters talking to each other than just descibing a conversation.

Please also consider breaking up your paragraphs. They're quite long.

Keep writing and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes please

God yes, fuck me Daady. So jealous......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

oh, so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I started nursing school after getting a degree in another field. I was 24, and unmarried, still living at home, and still a virgin. When I started learning about anatomy & physiology, I wanted a live man to be my subject so I could research and practice on him. I shyly asked my dad if he would be my subject. He agreed. I had seen him in various stages of undress through the years and I knew he would be a good subject. He had a strong manly body and he was fully equipped with all his parts in top working condition, if you know what I mean. Little did I know just how well his parts worked! To my joy and amazement, he was willing to disrobe and let me touch him and examine his body. It did not take long before he was becoming aroused. This thrilled me. His erections were majestic. I learned, through reading, that a man needs to get release and his desire is intense. He asked me to touch him, and I was so anxious to feel what a man felt like and to touch his scrotum and heft his balls. I was so enthralled with seeing how hard and swollen he became. He taught me how to give him an orgasm and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing a man ejaculate for the first time. I became so aroused doing that, that I asked him if I could take my clothes off. I was so wet and he was very willing. And, for the first time in my adult life, at age 24, a man (other than my doctor) saw me naked and it was my dad. He taught me about how visually stimulated and aroused men are just by looking at a woman's breasts and pussy. He confirmed all I was reading in my textbooks. Then, I asked him to stimulate me manually. I became so aroused. He touched my pussy and rubbed my clit. I asked him to suck my large breasts. Then, he licked my pussy and made me drip, and I screamed with pleasure. I had no idea! We became so intensely aroused that we went all the way. My pussy throbbed and clenched and sucked in his fine handsome dick. He took my cherry and gave me wonderful orgasms. He filled and satisfied me so well. I didn't need another man. For years we found satisfaction in each other. I dated all along, and eventually married. I love my husband, but my dad is so special for teaching me so much. I still let him look at my pussy and touch it when my husband is not around. We occasionally enjoy full sex after all these years.

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

Good while it lasted!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous