All Comments on 'How it began'

by ghost12_spirit

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SeanandCassSeanandCassabout 4 years ago
Nice warmup

Erotic naughty story.

Cant wait for part 2. How about filling in the bio and adding a picture :-)

Sean

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
So how does it continue?

Now that we know 'how it began', I hope that our adventurous lady continues.

The excitement and thrill of the naughtiness for her is in the possibility of being discovered. But by whom? May her "sex as a distant memory" husband perhaps discover that he too could re-discover excitement?

Or, if not, maybe somebody who hasn't lost the urge could satisfy the need.

I thought that this was a well-written little start to a series and I look forward to her future exposure adventures.

Lue

Ps: I agree with the husband about women of a certain age shaving the bush. Leave that for the young ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep going!

A great beginning.

KitPiscesKitPiscesabout 4 years ago
Oh yeah.

Very similar to the nocturnal risk taking I did as a teen (never got caught but it was still exhilarating) I understand the feelings.

Please write more.

ShmiShmiabout 4 years ago

Nice start. Reminds me of me. ; ) Can't wait to hear more of her nude outdoor adventures.

chrisp69chrisp69about 4 years ago
hoping

I do hope this is going to be a one off

Sounds so natural

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 4 years ago

Wow -- an excellent first story! I was right there with her, excited for her, even. Five stars, and congratulations. -- JBE

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdalmost 4 years ago
Great start!

Love that balance between erotic urge and societal expectations....

Keep exploring!

Will read more...

ErosfanErosfanalmost 4 years ago
Fun, Fun, Fun!

I love this. You have begun a new journey and it has the potential to expand and become an exciting series for us to enjoy with you. I wish I was in an area where I could take naked walks at night like I did when I was much younger. You have awakened some fun memories for me and I hope you continue to share your adventures.

Caferacer1960Caferacer1960over 3 years ago
nice story

A woman after my own heart, loved your story!

I have done lots of naked walks and masturbating sessions, very exhilarating.

And my vote shaved pussy any age.

JoeybagofdonutsJoeybagofdonutsover 3 years ago
Great story.

Would love to read more of ...... you didn’t give her a name.

Joey.

babaloo92babaloo92almost 3 years ago

My favorite type of story. Please keep going.

bottovarnisbottovarnisover 2 years ago

Really enjoy this kind of exposure story. The solitary experience is terrific and somewhat realistic. Tease pacing is perfect. thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userghost12_spirit@ghost12_spirit
Reading erotica has always been one of my favorite things. I remember many quiet nights lying naked reading stories like the ones I am writing now. I wanted to thank everyone who has read my stories. Every comment that I get inspires me to write more. I hope everyone enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES