How it began Ch. 03

Story Info
Caught, consequences, and surprise desires.
5.5k words
4.76
18.3k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope that you enjoy this third chapter of "How it began". I have enjoyed writing about the adventures of this character and reading all of your comments. The story picks up immediately after being caught naked in the middle of the road.

-----------------------------------

The sun shone in a strange window.

A pleasant breeze fluttered through the bright room.

The flannel sheets felt so warm on her body and the warm body nestled tight against her felt so wonderful.

Where was she?

She thought back, remembering the naughty drive last night, the bustier and the G-string, the peeing in the parkette, and the fun with the English cucumber. That was followed by the excitement of walking naked under the moon and stars; the pleasure of having an orgasm in the middle of the road, a very public place; she thought she was alone, and then hearing, those four soft words, "That was so hot."

She remembered the momentary panic followed by the realization the soft voice was a woman; then the kiss they shared without any words under the pale moon.

She felt the memory of the sensual warm lips on her lips, the feel of the woman's hands on her hips as they came together in a first embrace, the excitement in her body manifesting itself in her nipples becoming almost painfully hard, the wetness and warmth radiating from between her legs, and the desire to kiss this stranger all night long.

Until that exact moment, she had never in her life ever considered kissing another woman passionately, but, with that woman in her arms, she knew that was all she wanted.

They must have stood in the middle of the road kissing for what seemed like hours, their lips and tongues dancing together, her new friend's small hands exploring all of her nakedness, and finding her most sensitive places, taking her breath away.

Her own hands caressed her willing partner, who was wearing a soft hoodie, loose shorts, a baseball cap with a pony tail, and sneakers.

Her hands moved under the hoodie finding smallish breasts and hard nipples, then plunging down into those shorts and feeling the softness of her panties and moving under the elastic into the wetness of her little bush before finding the warmth of her pussy and her sensitive little clit.

"OMG, I'm coming, her new friend whimpered as her body was gripped by an intense orgasm, her pussy and thighs clenched around her hand as her new friend exploded with pleasure.

Catching her breath, she managed to gasp, "I'm Lisa, that was so hot!"

She noticed that even through her partner's orgasm, Lisa had managed to keep own her fingers deep inside her pussy and they were bringing her close to her own orgasm.

"Rachel," was all she could whisper as Lisa's fingers worked their magic, like only a woman experienced in masturbating herself, would know how to do.

"Rachel, would you like to come home with me?" whispered Lisa.

Lisa, the mother of two teenage girls, president of the local soccer league, part-time graphic artist, and wife of 17 years to a grocery store manager; this same Lisa, whose only previous experience with wild sex was her husband letting her be on top.

Rachel broke the pause and said quietly, "Lisa, there is nothing else in the world I would rather do, I would love to go home with you!"

Lisa reached over, took her hand, kissed her again and ran her wet fingers up the puffy red lips of Rachel's pussy and then tasted them; leading Rachel away into the darkness.

Lisa's cottage was only a short distance and as they walked up the quiet driveway, she told Rachel that she had just come up a few hours ago, to open the cottage because her family was all busy and was out for a walk because she loved walking under the moon and stars.

Lisa told Rachel as they approached the cottage, "I had gone for a little walk, just to unwind from the drive and then finding you fingering your pussy and ass in the middle of the road, I was spellbound by your passion and more than a little turned on."

When Lisa opened the door, the lights she had left on revealed her to Rachel.

In her late 30's, pretty in a "soccer mom" kind of way, no makeup and prettier because of its absence, and a body kept toned by yoga and walking.

At that moment though, Lisa, didn't care about anything other than being in Rachel's arms. She felt such a strong urge to be with this woman, that she led her, hand in hand straight into the bedroom without staying another word.

Pausing only to strip off her clothes, Lisa kissed Rachel like she hadn't had passionate sex for years, which was actually quite true, and they fell into bed together.

They were a little awkward, neither had been with anyone for a long time, except for the most basic of missionary positions; but it didn't take very long for them to start moving as if they had been lovers for years.

All of Rachel's barely restrained passion that she had only started to explore in the past few weeks, that had only been partial revealed in her naked adventures, found a full outlet and exploded completely with Lisa.

Lisa felt like she was in bed with a wild animal, Rachael's fingernails left long scratch marks on her skin from the passion and energy, she had never had another woman go down on her before and the deftness of Rachel's touch with her hands, fingers, and mouth had her screaming in pleasure.

When they rubbed their titties together and Rachel's shaved pussy ground into hers, it seemed like she had one continuous orgasm until finally they both collapsed into each other's arm.

Arms and legs intertwined, with the atmosphere in the room soaked in the sweet smell of female sex, orgasm's and sweat; they fell asleep together.

The breeze made her re-focus, Lisa was tucked tight against her body and she thought to herself.

"After all this time, this is what sex should always be like!"

She found she felt less and less like the Rachel of even just three weeks ago, it was if a new woman was taking her place ... and she liked this new sexual version of herself much more than the old staid one.

Lying naked with a woman she just met, Rachel was realizing the different things that turned her on and knew she had only barely scratched the surface of the passion that was within her.

Rolling onto her side, she ducked under the sheets and found Lisa's soft nipples and began suckling them while her fingers caressed Lisa's warm pussy.

Lisa slowly woke up, her nipples hardening as a result of Rachel's sucking and touching; and moaned softly, "don't stop, that feel so wonderful."

Lisa opened her eyes and said, "I guess that wasn't the best dream I ever had in my life, it really happened!"

"Yes, it was real," Rachel whispered into her ear after she release her nipples and lay beside her, keeping one hand slowly caressing her pussy and the other moving over her nice ass as her fingers traced the space between her cheeks.

Lisa said, "I have never had sex like that before, the intensity and pleasure makes everything that I thought was sex feel like it was nothing," then she paused for a moment, "and I have to tell you too, that I've never been with a woman before."

"Lisa, neither have I, you were incredible and you were the perfect person to meet at the perfect time, the way you made me feel, makes me want to feel like that all the time."

Then she added. "Lisa, believe it or not, I can't remember the last time I had sex with anyone."

Lisa pulled herself up on her elbow and asked, "Okay, tell me why a woman who can make love like that, who can walk outside at night and masturbate under the stars in the middle of the road, doesn't have sex like that every night?"

She took a deep breath and laid on her back and told Lisa, about everything.

Everything about the way her life had become so routine; the kids; the lack of time for her; her husband's lack of interest in her; the awakening a few weeks ago with that drive home; the picnic table; the sexual releases that she found so invigorating; the drive up here last night; wearing the lingerie and peeing in the parkette, and the accidental, but oh so wonderful meeting with her last night.

"OMG, that is so incredible, I wish I was as brave and free with my body as you are."

"You were pretty brave last night, kissing a total stranger on a dark country road and then bringing them home and fucking their brains out," Rachel smiled.

"I don't know why I did that, you just made me want to. I am just glad that I did," Lisa looked at her and smiled, "Wow, lets have a shower together and then see about some breakfast before I fuck your brains out again, and you can fuck mine out."

Climbing out of bed, they walked naked holding hands to the bathroom and Lisa turned on the water and they climbed into the shower together.

The shower space was very small and obviously not designed for two people, not even two small women. Kissing each other, Lisa said, almost embarrassedly, "I should have peed before we got in here."

"Come on, you've never peed in the shower before?"

"Not with company," she laughed.

Rachel said, "So, I don't mind."

"Well, I will if you will," Lisa said quietly.

They both laughed, then after about 10 seconds of silence, Lisa said, "okay, lets do it together."

Rachel starting rubbing Lisa's nipples again to get her to relax and then Lisa felt a small trickle escape and then more pee started, spraying Rachel.

Rachel, felt Lisa's mouth on hers and she began peeing as well; on Lisa's pussy and legs.

They both embraced and felt each other's warm pee run down their legs. Instead of being embarrassed, Lisa actually held her hand to catch some of Rachel's pee and Rachel did the same but with her hand and fingers rubbing her pussy through the stream.

She said to Lisa, "That was so hot."

Soon their bladders were empty and Lisa started to wash her with a face cloth, she did her shoulders, moved to her breasts and cupped each for a moment in her small hands, and rubbed the cloth on her tummy. Kneeling as much as possible she kissed Rachel's pussy and she it tasted a little salty from a tiny bit of pee, instead of spiting it out, she licked her wanting more, running the soap and facecloth between her legs, she made Rachel's knees weak.

Rachel returned the favour and she washed Lisa, she took her time and washed all of her secret places, and they washed the others hair together.

Towelling off, Lisa gave Rachel her tooth brush and they even shared that.

Lisa asked, "What would you like for breakfast?"

Rachel smiled and took her hand and said, "You! we can have food later."

They retreated to the bedroom and she devoured Lisa's sweet pussy, tracing her folds with her tongue, lips, and fingers. Lisa could not believe the powerful waves of pleasure that Rachel was able to make possible for her.

Never before had she been vocal during sex and never had she used so much explicit language, but now, she was begging Rachel to make her cum, to eat her pussy, to put her fingers deep inside her, to fuck her cunt, and to slap her ass; over and over again.

All of which, Rachel did.

They did finally did stop for some breakfast and to rest more than an hour later, Lisa made pancakes and they sat across from each other enjoying the breakfast and coffee, both still naked.

Lisa told Rachel about her background and although younger, they were remarkably similar, Lisa's two daughters were both still living at home and were in their last years of high school. But, like Rachel, she had lost that sense of excitement that comes from feeling like a desirable woman and longed to have that feeling back, as much as Rachel did.

Finding it now and finding it together, neither wanted to go back to the constraints of their normal lives.

Lisa got up to get some juice; as Rachel watched her ass, an idea came to her and she quickly she got up and knelt behind Lisa.

Running her tongue between her cheeks, Lisa jumped a little and then pushed her ass back towards Rachel's face.

She moaned in pleasure, "Kiss my ass, Rachel, run your tongue from my pussy to my ass," as her voice disintegrated into a long moan and a series of whimpers.

Rachel's tongue did indeed lick from the bottom of Lisa's pussy, across the very sensitive middle ground, and up to her tight little asshole. Holding her cheeks apart, Rachel's tongue slowly circled Lisa's rosebud.

Never in her wildest sex experience had Lisa ever had anyone rim her, though, she had wondered what it might feel like, but like so many of her fantasies, she figured she would never get a chance to find out; but, now she knew and it felt even better than she had dreamed.

"OMG!!," as Rachel's tongue penetrated her ass, Lisa experienced another orgasm.

"That's so dirty, so naughty, and so awesome, Rachel!"

Holding herself self up to keep from falling over, Lisa asked, "How long have you wanted to do that?"

"That's the first time I have ever done that, but I had always wanted my husband to do that to me." He would never do something like that, "But, I remember imagining what I wanted him to do, and then did it for you", sighing she said. "he didn't even like doing oral sex on me and he hated that I shaved my pussy."

"Well, for a virgin ass licker, you are pretty incredible, and I loved what you did to me." Lisa said as she took hold of Rachel and kissed her deeply. "Before the end of the weekend, I will do the same thing to you."

"By the way, I love your shaved pussy, and I want you to shave mine, it just looks and feels so sexy, Rachel."

"Sure, I would like to spend as much time with you as I can," Rachel said, making Lisa's heart beat just a little faster.

Lisa thought she would push her luck just a little more, "Rachel, how to you feel about staying with me all weekend and to it without any clothes on?" she was afraid that that she might say no and she held her breath.

Rachel smiled and thought about it, "I want to be with you too and I love being naked around you, and I will do whatever you want, no matter what it is."

"Wow, I'm getting wetter just thinking about you being naked and having you at my bidding makes me dizzy. I'm am so glad I found you last night," Lisa said almost breathlessly.

"Lisa, you have no idea how special you are to me."

"Can I take pictures of you?" Lisa added, blurting out one of her deepest fantasies and knowing that it might have sounded awkward.

"Lisa, I am in your wonderful hands, I will do or try anything that you would like," Rachel said with a devilish smile and a confidence that made her own knees weak.

"Really, I barely know you Rachel."

"Lisa, you and I are very similar, we have just experienced a taste of what being a sexual and sensual woman feels like after an eternity of having that feeling stifled, yes, for this weekend I am yours to command and I am your sex toy, and I hope you will be mine."

Lisa knew the answer before her mouth could respond, "YES!" Her original solitary plans for the weekend were now the farthest thing from her mind. All she knew is that she didn't want to waste a single moment of this sexy woman's time with her, and who knows where it would take them.

Lisa thought about the feelings swirling around inside her, certainly lust, but more than that, Rachel was right about the sensuality and sexiness that she had almost forgotten she was capable of. It was interesting too, she thought, she felt zero guilt for what she was doing.

All those feelings took only a split second, the next thing she knew she was kissing Rachel, both her legs wrapped around Rachel's waist and their boobs crushed up against each other and their pussies pushed as tight together as was humanly possible.

For more than another hour they fucked and made love to each other, it seemed like they went from room to room enjoying the feel and the taste of each other. On the floor, in the doorways, against the fridge, in the living room, and finally back in the bedroom, where they collapsed again.

They napped for about a half an hour and awoke at the same time with arms around each other with Rachel's head nestled on top of her boobs.

"Rachel, this has been the most amazing day I can ever remember," Lisa smiled as she kissed her lover again.

"I feel the same way Lisa," and they lay together quietly just holding each other, just enjoying the moment and the feel of each other in their arms, nothing else mattered.

Finally, they decided to have another shower together, and Lisa asked Rachel to shave her.

"Would you?"

"I think that would be so sexy, Lisa, I would love to shave your sweet little pussy."

Rachel noticed that Lisa was trembling as she got to work.

Rachel took a pair of scissors and began trimming Lisa's bush, something that she had all of her adult life.

She had considered shaving it many times, but when she asked her husband what he thought, he was like Rachel's and didn't understand the reason for asking. Then Rachel took some shaving crème and covered her pussy and rubbed more on the space between her pussy and her ass.

Kneeling in front of her, Lisa could feel Rachel's hot breath on the sensitive skin of her vagina. Carefully Rachel removed all of the hair and stubble. Rachel paused and put her tongue, lips, and mouth onto her clit and the folds around it, Lisa's eyes rolled back in her head.

Lisa loved the feel of her smooth pussy and Rachel licked and sucked her to another orgasm.

After Lisa recovered, both women fixed their hair and helped each other with a little makeup. Each could feel the excitement of the other and the scent of sex in the air was intoxicating.

Lisa put on a flannel shirt without a bra, and a pair of sexy denim shorts she hadn't worn in years with no panties, the cleft of her pussy sharply defined in the crotch of her shorts and her ass looked very curvaceous in the tight denim. Her hair in a pony with her ball cap, she looked nothing like the mother who had driven here less than 24 hours ago.

Rachel's hair was down and slightly tousled, accurately displaying that "just fucked look" that she wanted. Even without a dash of makeup, she could have easily been 20 years younger than she was. Her perky breasts with their hard nipples pointing straight ahead, her flat tummy and curved ass made Lisa to want to fuck her again.

Her only clothes were the sneakers she had on last night.

"If this is what being a lesbian feels like, sign me up for life," Rachel said to Lisa.

Lisa felt the same way, in all of her life, she had never felt as sexually alive as she did at this moment.

"I couldn't agree more Rachel, I wish I had met you a long time ago."

They decided to take a little break and have some lunch, other than each other.

Rachel insisted upon helping Lisa get her cottage "opened up". They both worked very hard and started on all of the small things that need to be done to get a cottage ready for use.

Despite working hard, they stopped multiple times for kissing and "feeling up" the other, the crotch in Lisa's shorts was soaking wet with her juices and Rachel's butt had several red imprints of Lisa's hand print, where she had at first slapped her and then had spanked many times, much to Rachel's pleasure.

With the two of them working together, it only took them until supper to finish, despite all of the breaks.

Lisa looked at Rachel's butt and said, "you're going to have some bruises, I'm sorry I spanked you so hard."

"Don't worry about, it felt so good, I just about had an orgasm from it," Rachel looked at her and smiled. Lisa could tell, Rachel had a question on her mind and wordlessly Lisa picked up on the thought.

"Okay, but if you have more bruises, don't come crying to me," Lisa said sitting down at her big accent chair.

Rachel came to her and laid across her lap, with her red butt front and center, saying to Lisa, "I'm ready."

12