How it began Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slap," the sound echoed in the cottage, again and again, Lisa spanked Rachel.

Getting into it more herself, Lisa said, "You have been such a naughty girl, such a wanton slut, being naked, peeing on me, turning me into a slut too," Lisa continued, each sentence making Rachel wetter and closer to yet another orgasm.

"OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, GGGGGGGGooooooooDDDDD!" Rachel screamed as she came hard on Lisa's lap, her body arched and clenched, and she came all over Lisa.

Lisa, just smiled and caressed Rachel's ass as she lay on her lap, "That was something else."

Lisa said that they should go to Rachel's place and do those "opening chores" as well. Rachel said that they should walk over. But they decided to have some supper first. Lisa made some hamburgers for them and they talked while she barbequed, both thought she should do it instead of Rachel.

When supper was finished, Lisa offered to drive the short distance, but Rachel wanted to walk.

"You can't walk over there naked, what if someone sees you?" even after everything they had done, Lisa was still surprised by Rachel's willingness to be nude all the time.

"I want you to be naked too," Rachel said looking at Lisa and Lisa's jaw dropped, but Rachel closed her mouth with one hand, kissed her on the lips and felt her pussy with the other hand.

Rachel could see Lisa's nervousness, and said, "Don't worry, there are lots of places to hide and there aren't many people up here this weekend."

Rachel just stood in front of Lisa and looked her straight in her eyes and without breaking her gaze, started to unbutton her shirt, with each button she just kept looking at her.

As each button was undone, Lisa's willingness to try it increased, despite the risk. Even Rachel was a tiny bit nervous, her public nudity had primarily been at night time, this would be her first time in the daylight, even though the sun was starting to set.

Sliding the shirt from her shoulders, Rachel undid Lisa's shorts and bent down and pulled the tight material down her legs, she paused at her newly shaved pussy and ran her tongue and fingers along the smooth skin.

"OMG, Rachel, this is sooo bad and it is making me sooo wet," and then she paused for a few seconds,

"I feel so good, let's do it."

Wearing only shoes, they set out. Lisa took Rachel's hand and they came to the last tree at the end of the driveway before coming to the road. Rachel peered out and listened, no voices, no sounds of cars, just the warm setting sun and the sounds of birds.

They walked along the shoulder of the road for most of the way, very close to the trees. Lisa's hand was trembling, but her nipples were rock hard and Rachel could see the sun glistening off her wet pussy. Lisa put her arm around Rachel's nice ass and stopped and kissed her for a moment. Rachel could feel Lisa's heart was beating hard.

"Lisa, you are so sexy and so beautiful naked, I want to eat you up right here," Rachel whispered.

The moment was broken by the sound of a car on gravel.

"Car!!," Lisa shouted and gripped Rachel's hand hard.

"Come with me," and Rachel tugged Lisa towards the trees and they both stood behind an old maple tree. Hiding from view, Rachel pulled Lisa against her, their legs scissored around each other and their pussies grinding. smooth skin against smooth skin.

Lisa kissed her hard, her heart beating quickly again, but not because of the car, but because of the way she felt about this woman she barely knew. The connection between them had surprised them both and Rachel let Lisa be the aggressor and felt herself relax in Lisa's arms.

They kissed and caressed each other long after the car had zoomed by, leaning against the ancient maple, two women lost in the passion that they felt towards one another. For them, time had stopped.

When they finally emerged from the trees as the sky was a blaze of oranges and reds, they realized they only had a few hundred feet to go and they walked the remaining distance with each others arms around their waists.

It took no time to walk the distance from the road to the cottage, opening the door she had left unlocked last night, Rachel led Lisa inside.

Lisa immediately noticed the bustier and the G-string panties Rachel had dropped on the floor almost 24 hours before. Lifting the panties to her face, she could feel they were still damp and she brought them to her nose and inhaled the sweet scent of her lover deeply.

Despite them both wanting to indulge themselves, Lisa said they needed to get the cottage finished.

Working quickly because of the setting sun, it took even less time to finish getting Rachel's cottage opened up than Lisa's, but it was still dark when they were done.

"When you said you would do anything I asked, did you really mean it? Lisa asked quietly.

"Of course, what would you like to do?" asked Rachel in the sexiest voice she could manage.

"I would like to take some pictures of you, okay?"

"Tell me what how you would like me?"

Lisa took pictures of Rachel sitting in a comfy accent chair with her legs together, then slightly more open, then with her fingers rubbing her pussy. Moving to the kitchen, she had Rachel lay on the table with her pussy on full display and then she set the timer and took a video of her eating Rachel's sweet little cunt.

Using the timer again, they re-played the spanking from earlier, this time though with Lisa massaging Rachel's little asshole after spanking her.

She then had Rachel pretend to look like a criminal being searched and told her to "assume the position", with her hands on the counter and her legs spread apart. Now it was Lisa's turn to kneel behind Rachel.

Using her tongue, she kissed and bit Rachel's ass. Careful around the growing number of bruises from the spankings, she kissed and sucked on every square inch of Rachel's tight ass. Running her fingers back and forth up the space between her cheeks, Rachel's knees started to buckle with the pleasure Lisa was giving her.

Rachel's own fingers were deep in her cunt and Lisa was fingering herself while she used her tongue to rim Rachel's ass. Rachel had waited so long to experience this feeling and it was so intense she couldn't believe it was actually happening.

"Lisa, I love how that feels, I love your tongue, I love your beautiful little body,"

As she said that, her body shuttered in a fierce orgasm that had her drop to her knees.

In a day that had been filled with sex and exploration of each other, they both realized how incredibly tired they were.

Rachel built a fire in the stone fireplace and took a cozy comforter from the closet and they curled up together in front of the fireplace on the couch. Lisa had brought them each of glass of red wine that they drank as they held each other in front of the dancing flames.

Tiredness over took them and under the blanket, they feel into a deep sleep.

The morning came late to them, Rachel waking first.

Easing up without disturbing Lisa, she saw Lisa's shirt on the floor and slid it onto her shoulders because of the cool morning air, not bothering to do up the buttons.

After a quick stop to brush her teeth and freshen up, she went to the kitchen to make some coffee and breakfast for them both.

She reflected on the last day and half and shivered at the emotions and passion that she felt towards the woman asleep in the next room.

The scent of coffee and toast, brought Lisa into the kitchen, she was wearing only the comforter wrapped around her body and she smiled and said in a cheerful voice, "Good morning Rachel."

"Good morning lover, breakfast is ready."

Their lips met and Lisa caressed Rachel's ass while they kissed and let her hands roam up the opening into her shirt as well.

Rachel lead them out onto the deck and under the rapidly warming sun they ate breakfast, both were incredibly hungry. Their feet played and massaged each other under the table, their toes moving up and down their long legs and then up to and in between their legs; in the silence of the early morning.

Breakfast finished, Rachel said, "Come on, lets go swimming."

Rachel took the shirt off and left it on the deck, Lisa let the comforter fall off her shoulders revealing her nakedness to the sun and Rachel.

Rachel led the way and Lisa laughed when she saw Rachel's ass, "My hand prints are bruised onto your butt."

"I'll get you to kiss it better, after we go swimming Lisa."

They approached the end of the dock; the water was like a sheet of glass. Rachel dove in, her athletic body cutting into the water and she disappeared under the surface. Lisa followed, cutting the water seconds after Rachel.

The silence of the lake was broken by them both surfacing and saying, "Holy shit, that's fucking cold."

They both laughed as they treaded water.

"I think the right term is refreshing," Rachel said.

"Fucking cold, works better," Lisa laughed

They swam for about ten minutes in the clear lake, their naked bodies dripping with water as they got out.

Shivering on the dock, Rachel took Lisa into her arms and their lips met. Standing together, Lisa, arranged her nipples and rubbed them against Rachel's, between the cold water and the excitement she felt she couldn't remember seeing them any bigger than they were at that moment.

Rachel pulled her down on the dock beside her and they caressed each other as if it was the very first time. Making love under the rising sun, exposed to anyone who happened to be on the lake, made them both feel brazen.

The kissing, the licking, the biting, the pleasure had them both coming before long.

When they lay back, enjoying the feeling of just having had great sex, Lisa said "I wish we could stay like this forever, I can't remember wanting to be with anyone as much I wan to be with you."

Rachel smiled and said, "I know, Friday seems like a million years ago."

"What do we do next," Lisa asked, her heart pounding a little in fear of Rachel's answer.

Rachel took Lisa's hand and squeezed if, the sitting up she leaned over and kissed Lisa more passionately than she had kissed her all weekend.

"Lisa, all that is happening is the just the end of how it began, you and me are just starting."

Lisa's heart relaxed, that is exactly what she wanted to hear.

Rachel added, "Let's go back to bed for a little while and make love again, and then we will make plans for our next step."

Lisa stood up and looked down at her beautiful lover and then helped her to her feet and as they headed back to bed, she said, "That is so hot."

12