How It Feels to Cum as a Woman

Info
A explanation for those who may need it.
123 words
4.79
7.1k
6
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are just here for the orgasm, skip to 6:00 minutes in.

This is a vulnerable piece for me. I am actually sharing my real life experinces, including the ex nicknamed "Bear Trap", a HILARIOUSLY MORTIFYING masturbation mishap, and as detailed of a description as I can give of an orgasm other than saying "If a sneeze felt REALLY GOOD".

ALL of the examples happened when I was at least 18 years old.

Topics Mentioned:

Female masturbation, virginity, a brief joke about an animal (and for fucks sake if you say it's beastiality like some ignorant jackasses on my last audio, I will block you. PERIOD. That is a hard limit. PERIOD.) Bodily Anatomy, and in depth discussion of a female orgasm.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Fullygrownbrat
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
Lanciahpe77Lanciahpe7721 days ago

Thankyou for the information i always thought my orgasms were acceptable but not what i would have liked. They always seemed thats what you have be grateful.i now know different.

FullygrownbratFullygrownbratabout 1 month agoAuthor

Thank you Simee!

Simee72Simee72about 1 month ago

I’ve always wondered about and been in awe of the female orgasm. You explained it well, the orgasm was super hot too. The male O is just a twinge in comparison, and doesn’t last nearly as long.

FullygrownbratFullygrownbratabout 1 month agoAuthor

Anon- thank you for the sweet comments! All of those abbreviations are accurate. 🤣

I like to think I’m fun most days, but no one is perfect! I’m so glad you enjoyed listening!

FullygrownbratFullygrownbratabout 1 month agoAuthor

Je9s- I love that! Mostly the fact that you admit to starting and Beartrap was like Captain Hook running from a crocodile. It honestly still pisses me off. How does one just jump out of bed on their partner and have zero explanation? It baffles me!

And yes, I don’t handle everyone the same. The uniqueness of each person is what I find sexy!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Sky's Solos: Part 01 Female masturbation audio w/ slight degradation. [F4A]in Audio
Taking a Break from Her Studies Hands and mind wander from my studies to my throbbing clit. [F4A]in Audio
Just Moans (F4A) A quick morning session.in Audio
After The Edge (F4A) Orgasm after a long edging session.in Audio
Midday "Me-Time" Bunny needing to get off to focus on the rest of her workday. [F4A]in Audio
More Stories